Quantcast

Bennifer 2.0 Discussion Thread

Arwensfan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,639 14,093 180
Alleybux
A new discussion thread for the people who want to talk about Bennifer, now that Ben/Ana and JLo/ARod are done with each other.

Bennifer Round 2:

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hang out after Alex Rodriguez split​

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck 'Spent Several Days' Together in Montana, Source Says​

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES: Bennifer BACK ON! Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez spotted together again as he whisks her off for romantic getaway to Montana... 17 years after split​

Melrose Monroe

Making LSA great again.
Reaction score
Reactions
149,049 1,841 311
Alleybux
Even though it’s transparent, this is the first celeb story I’ve been even remotely interested in in AWHILE.

tenor.gif

Mama knows how to keep her name in the headlines, I ain’t even mad. Get it, Jen!

MamaFatCheeks

LIVE * LAUGH * LOVE * ALOT
Reaction score
Reactions
71,097 972 39
Alleybux
I'm not buying this, like at all. Ben's a mess. J LO needs attention after A Rod cheated. She has to continue to look desirable. This screams PR. I bet Ben was all in for the image makeover because he has been down bad for awhile.
tenor (1).gif

thosegreyeyes

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,821 1,038 504
Alleybux
I'm here for it. They are both attenwhores and A list, who else are they gonna date? Plus genuine love was there on both end and I do believe Ben ended it cause he seems like the type who feels the pressure of expectation etc. and wanted to prove his career and all that bµllsh!t. He has none of those burdens now, it's obvious he wants to be with some gorgeous women and just live his life. Is it gonna get better for him than this? Age appropriate and gets his dick hard? He'll be a fool to mess up a second time and she's been in that hole since 2002 so she's in. I love it. They look good. After all of the 2020 bµllsh!t I needed this 2002 redo.

I need to see that pink Harry Winston again!!!

Last edited:

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,389 14,182 6,599
Alleybux
As someone in the original thread said--nobody gives good drama like celebrities from the 90s/00s!!!

I need Bennifer 2.0 to happen again.

Kasumi

No time for Zionists.
Reaction score
Reactions
37,348 18,575 197
Alleybux

Kasumi

No time for Zionists.
Reaction score
Reactions
37,348 18,575 197
Alleybux

BEN AFFLECK & JENNIFER LOPEZR EUNION STARTED WITH LOVE LETTERS While She Was in the D.R.

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,214 1,671 660
Alleybux

BEN AFFLECK & JENNIFER LOPEZR EUNION STARTED WITH LOVE LETTERS While She Was in the D.R.

She is so damn simple. He got her ass to leave her husband and announce their engagement while still married. All it took was some flowers and a full page ad after they finished Gigli. She is thirsty as fµck for this toaster headed white man.

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,969 14,292 10,398
Alleybux
I'm here for it. They are both attenwhores and A list, who else are they gonna date? Plus genuine love was there on both end and I do believe Ben ended it cause he seems like the type who feels the pressure of expectation etc. and wanted to prove his career and all that bµllsh!t. He has none of those burdens now, it's obvious he wants to be with some gorgeous women and just live his life. Is it gonna get better for him than this? Age appropriate and gets his dick hard? He'll be a fool to mess up a second time and she's been in that hole since 2002 so she's in. I love it. They look good. After all of the 2020 bµllsh!t I needed this 2002 redo.

I need to see that pink Harry Winston again!!!
R9f93ab48a133ed7416e360e0fca3aa6b

lilalola

President of the bucket hat despiser club
Reaction score
Reactions
9,487 87 5
Alleybux
I can't wait for Ben to start complaining again about the tabloids after feeding them with every minor detail about their reunion.

Kasumi

No time for Zionists.
Reaction score
Reactions
37,348 18,575 197
Alleybux

Jennifer Lopez isn't ruling out getting back together with Ben Affleck, a source tells PEOPLE.
Almost two weeks after the exes were spotted together outside of Lopez's Los Angeles home and then photographed together inside of a car together in Montana, a source close to the singer says Lopez, 51, "is open to having a relationship" with Affleck, 48.
"She wants to spend as much time with Ben as possible to see where this could go," says the source in this week's issue of PEOPLE.
While the two are spending more time together, the source adds, "They are certainly not making any plans about the future."
The former Jersey Girl costars took a quick getaway to Montana near a resort in Big Sky where Affleck owns a home.
The source previously told PEOPLE Lopez "had a great time with Ben," adding, "She is happy with him and enjoys spending time with him."
A separate source told PEOPLE the two "spent several days" together out of town.
"They have a strong connection," the source said. "It's all been quick and intense, but Jennifer is happy."

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,969 14,292 10,398
Alleybux

Jennifer Lopez isn't ruling out getting back together with Ben Affleck, a source tells PEOPLE.
Almost two weeks after the exes were spotted together outside of Lopez's Los Angeles home and then photographed together inside of a car together in Montana, a source close to the singer says Lopez, 51, "is open to having a relationship" with Affleck, 48.
"She wants to spend as much time with Ben as possible to see where this could go," says the source in this week's issue of PEOPLE.
While the two are spending more time together, the source adds, "They are certainly not making any plans about the future."
The former Jersey Girl costars took a quick getaway to Montana near a resort in Big Sky where Affleck owns a home.
The source previously told PEOPLE Lopez "had a great time with Ben," adding, "She is happy with him and enjoys spending time with him."
A separate source told PEOPLE the two "spent several days" together out of town.
"They have a strong connection," the source said. "It's all been quick and intense, but Jennifer is happy."
Ben owns a home in Big Sky Montana. Goals!
Interesting they referenced Jersey Girl rather than that other movie. Jersey Girl was a good film starring Ben and JLo. It was overshadowed by Gigli unfortunately. Ben didnt like Gigli but he loved Jersey Girl. I truly believe that Ben and JLo are back together; the Press is being kind probably because of Ben and JLo's teams. Big Sky Montana; is a wedding on the horizon!

destiny27

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,076 128 34
Alleybux
Ben owns a home in Big Sky Montana. Goals!
Interesting they referenced Jersey Girl rather than that other movie. Jersey Girl was a good film starring Ben and JLo. It was overshadowed by Gigli unfortunately. Ben didnt like Gigli but he loved Jersey Girl. I truly believe that Ben and JLo are back together; the Press is being kind probably because of Ben and JLo's teams. Big Sky Montana; is a wedding on the horizon!

If only Jersey Girl was realised before Gigli. Do you really believe that they would get married in the future?

destiny27

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,076 128 34
Alleybux
Jlo is going to have her hot girl summer. My girl has waited 17 years, yall better let her have her moment and then some.......

silver loafer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,840 870 333
Alleybux
I am here for this rekindling too! Let the twin flames, soulmates and crazy Leos reconnect for good!

They both seemed not as happy with their choices in spouses after they ended things bet/ each other. Ben never looked happy after he called off that wedding based on his own insecurities, guilt and past mistakes. Listening to others in his circle, his mom and the constant media attention broke Jen and Ben up!

Let Bennifer 2.0 commence.......the Real Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton of our generation!

I still remember that March 2003 Vanity Fair article Ben did and he said he wanted JLo to be his wife and the mother of his children. I know Jen Garner saw that quote, swooped in, got knocked up real fast after Ben and JLo broke up in 2004 and for image purposes he married J Garner.

Now, they both have their kids and more power to turn the narrative around in their favor, so, they can go on w/ their lives together and just be happy! Life is too short to waste time and joy!

Maybe, now Ben will get sober bc he wants to and finally has happiness and self-love in himself.

I hope he recognizes the regrets he has w/ letting JLo go all those yrs ago, can now be corrected by accepting it fully now w/o pressure and fear!

Last edited:

Quanxi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
413,085 83,261 604
Alleybux

Jennifer Lopez Returned to L.A. to Spend Time with Ben Affleck: 'They Both Seem Committed' (Source)​

Jennifer Lopez recently returned to the West Coast for some downtime—and to spend more time with Ben Affleck.
A source close to the singer and actress tells PEOPLE Lopez flew to Los Angeles earlier this week, where she reunited with Affleck, 48.
"Jennifer was just in Los Angeles for a couple of days," says the source. "She spent time with Ben. They have kept in touch every day since their Montana trip."
Adds the source, "It's a tricky situation since they live so far from each other, but they both seem committed to making things work."
As for how the "Let's Get Loud" singer, 51, has been, the source adds, "Jennifer is doing well. She seems very happy and excited about her future."

silver loafer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,840 870 333
Alleybux
Twin Flames. There is no denying it! Their connection is strong like a couple of magnets. They can’t be apart too long. They really are Liz Taylor and Richard Burton 2.0. Goodness.

After all these yrs., I believe they are finally choosing each other despite the media intrusion, PR teams and his past family circle preventing them to be together. Ben made the first move by calling her when he saw things were falling apart w/ A Rod. He took a chance and it worked. I think Ben feels this is his last chance to finally be happy and choose what he wants. I believe they have been given a second chance at love and are taking full advantage of it like anyone would. Good for them.

Montana was proof enough for me.

Life is too short to be miserable and to care what others think about your rs. As long as the’re healthy and happy, I am all for it! More power to them.

strawberryanise

Not Quilty!
Reaction score
Reactions
252,146 9,154 877
Alleybux
Ben made the first move by calling her when he saw things were falling apart w/ A Rod.
Good for him.

P.S. Bye, A-Rod! :disdain

Alex Rodriguez 'slides' into Today Extra host Belinda Russell's DMs

When Richard asked whether A-Rod was 'hitting on her', Belinda clarified it was simply a bit of banter and that she's happily married with three children.

'He's surely not [hitting on me]. He just likes my videos... I'm very happily married,' she told viewers.