UPDATE Benny Harlem : Fake illnesses, Freetress Fades, and now Shortcake Shampoo, Putieo Perms, and LIES!

Mariah’s booty is breathtaking
Reactions
94,295 3,179 3,398
Alleybux
Aside from being a scammer in a wig, the photoshop he and his family use is DISGUSTING:

I wonder if he has to remove that false hair piece when going through airport security.

ETA it looks like he's had work done (Lip and cheek work). He just looks awful.

I even doubt that they're his daughter and wife. They're all actors and he is gay.

Furthermore, an unemployed man who dreamt up and executed a plan for social media success. Now those veggie kits are the second part of the plan.

Why are people so gullible and desperate for long hair?

Now I'm really going IN now cos I'm fed up of this charlatan!

How can they claim this isn't a wig when you can see the damn wiggishness from the front?:
Their hair texture, length and cut changes every post. Foolishness.

From this:

To this:

WTF?!

Last edited:
Pipe It Down 'Fore I Whoop You Like Yo Mama Do
Reactions
134,035 790 422
Alleybux
I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds very scary. Not sure how admirable it is to continue risking your health by going to Somalia while your immune system is still recovering. I understand these people paid money to see you but I'm sure they want you 100% well.

I can't really get into spending a lot of money on haircare with the hopes of having long hair down your back just because he does. I think hair length is genetic. If most people in your family have shoulder length hair, then.....if most people in your family have waist length hair, then....you can, of course, take better care of your hair but don't expect miracles. Just like some people can eat like shit and have a nice body, hair is the same. Don't run out here spending thousands of dollars on stuff to covet hair type, density or length that you are not genetically predisposed to

OLDHEAD
Reactions
291,929 3,315 459
Alleybux
his hair is from the beauty supply store
I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds very scary. Not sure how admirable it is to continue risking your health by going to Somalia while your immune system is still recovering. I understand these people paid money to see you but I'm sure they want you 100% well.

I can't really get into spending a lot of money on haircare with the hopes of having long hair down your back just because he does. I think hair length is genetic. If most people in your family have shoulder length hair, then.....if most people in your family have waist length hair, then....you can, of course, take better care of your hair but don't expect miracles. Just like some people can eat like shit and have a nice body, hair is the same. Don't run out here spending thousands of dollars on stuff to covet hair type, density or length that you are not genetically predisposed to

no bs
Reactions
122,462 2,199 306
Alleybux
Well, I'm glad they caught it in time but what the fuck is he doing going to Somalia to teach a hair class?

CAjk.gif

I am Somali myself and have lived in Somalia so I'm trying to figure out the logistics of this mess..

Reactions
25,222 343 50
Alleybux
:mask He has a Skype class to teach how to use the products

The prices are ridiculous :Eek

If you've been natural for any length of time, chances are very likely that you already have most of these products in your hair arsenal :wink2

View attachment 444353

View attachment 444352

The fuck? And sorry not sorry but I'm natural and I wouldn't dare spend $299 on a kit of products that probably would only last me me some months. Hell, I don't think I've spent that much on hair products in the past YEAR, but I guess that's because I keep it simple with what I use. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Reactions
3,593 67 15
Alleybux
I can't believe that anyone would take him serious in the pursuit of waist length hair. I don't know how to do anything to my hair but genetically my mother has long thick hair and so do I.

Reactions
98,888 1,879 1,341
Alleybux
Wow, so his family on his IG is really beautiful. So are we saying they are all fake? It's weird how much the girl looks like a miniature version of the wife. But that might be photoshop? Is there an LSA thread on this guy?

Reactions
4,490 82 42
Alleybux
Reactions
153,227 1,792 1,215
Alleybux
Aside from being a scammer in a wig, the photoshop he and his family use is DISGUSTING:

I wonder if he has to remove that false hair piece when going through airport security.

ETA it looks like he's had work done (Lip and cheek work). He just looks awful.

I even doubt that they're his daughter and wife. They're all actors and he is gay.

Furthermore, an unemployed man who dreamt up and executed a plan for social media success. Now those veggie kits are the second part of the plan.

Why are people so gullible and desperate for long hair?

Now I'm really going IN now cos I'm fed up of this charlatan!

How can they claim this isn't a wig when you can see the damn wiggishness from the front?:
Their hair texture, length and cut changes every post. Foolishness.

From this:

To this:

WTF?!
lol

Reactions
2,222 29 5
Alleybux
Lmao I used to see this man on my explore page back in the day and was originally interested in their hair but I knew there was some element of deceit going on. Let me check that thread and sip [emoji477]️

ETA: of course it was only a matter of time before he started selling some overpriced shit.

The Culture

Celebrity News

General Alley

Recent Posts

Starving to DEATH and SHAMED at dollar tree !!!
Whet??? She's on EBT and living paycheck to paycheck. How is she supposed to afford a financial planner? You forgot to tell her to save and...
The Personification of Colorism- The Beyonce Brand
Training? What madness are you rambling about? I've been engaging you in this thread with thoughtful conversation while you have only provided...
JAMAICAN YOUTUBERS THREAD (QuitePerry, PetiteSue, Tanaania, RushCam, etc.,)
It's becoming excessive now. He has Jillian's backside in the thumbnail of every video. Jillian is clearly in her 40's why is she hanging around...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Just had a thought. I saw on tumblr and Twitter people wondering why this person hasn’t commented or put up a post for henrys birthday and it...
Les Twins Tea anyone???
I’m so confused. Are we still on the Les Twins tea page. Who are these girls you’re talking about and how do they relate to Les Twins?
$763k in Retirement Savings: Working At Walmart
Idk how I feel about this it sounds like hustling backwards. With her work ethic, drive and frugality she could have found a better paying job and...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
It’s called lurking…everyone has access to this thread. They don’t need to be active in the thread to have a comment on what goes on in here...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
What the place called It’s the Venetian pool in Coral Gables. A lot of other girls did the same lmao I knew it looked familiar
Meghan's writing a children's book set to release in June
If Meghan wants to write children's books, that's fine. Nothing wrong with that! She's 'free' now to do what she wants to stay in the spotlight...
Top Bottom