Quantcast

Best Ethnic nose job since Bella Hadid

smona

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,653 190 4
Alleybux
Why does she have a rib incision? And how is she paying 20k for a nose job with only 4000 subs?
She said she’s an actress so she has probably been collecting a few bags - even being in a few ads can get you a good amount of money quickly

buffyuna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,768 5,111 1,196
Alleybux
Stop lying yall. Yeah the side profile is not hittin currently, but overall she looks much prettier with the new nose. I just hope she doesn't have any collapsing issues later on because they drastically changed the shape.

MISS HONEY

Hottie
Reaction score
Reactions
69,712 1,240 632
Alleybux
Miss thing should have left her OG nose alone.

Her side profile it's giving me Christmas elf. nagl.

maxresdefault.jpg

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,811 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
Well she was ugly before so if she likes that big ass elf nose then good for her

I don’t see how giving yourself a bigger nose is more problematic than giving yourself a smaller nose, and I’m not opposed to plastic surgery in general soooooo...

Darkvader

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,513 6 7
Alleybux
I like her style! She seems fun and carefree. As for the nose, it looks good from the front.

classya06

ღღCount to 10. Everyone's going through something.
Reaction score
Reactions
63,473 1,166 182
Alleybux
Why do the noses turn up like that (side profile)? Was it like that before?

smona

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,653 190 4
Alleybux
Why do the noses turn up like that (side profile)? Was it like that before?
No, she asked for a swoop (like the one Bella hadid got done). At the start her nose was straight on and she didn’t have a hump or anything

umami919

Potted Booty Meat
Reaction score
Reactions
13,663 492 30
Alleybux
This video was mad disjointed and extra for that to be the end result. Dislike.

smona

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,653 190 4
Alleybux
I haven't finished watching yet but I think she's having a tough time with how her profile looks.

Ugh I feel kinda bad for her ...but I don’t get why she would ask for the “exaggerated Nike tick side profile” nose

yaaasgirl

♓️
Reaction score
Reactions
6,448 23 3
Alleybux
I haven't finished watching yet but I think she's having a tough time with how her profile looks.

I would hate to give a doctor thousands of dollars + my trust just for him to mess it up and give me a new insecurity. I don't really know enough about the healing process of nose jobs to tell if its gonna get much better or not, but if it stays like that then she needs to get refunded cause this ain't it.

Even tho it looks better from the front, something about it is still off. I think it's because the doc just blindly fulfilled her wish and copy-pasted someone else's nose onto her face instead of making the best out of her original nose.

buffyuna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,768 5,111 1,196
Alleybux
I would hate to give a doctor thousands of dollars + my trust just for him to mess it up and give me a new insecurity. I don't really know enough about the healing process of nose jobs to tell if its gonna get much better or not, but if it stays like that then she needs to get refunded cause this ain't it.

Even tho it looks better from the front, something about it is still off. I think it's because the doc just blindly fulfilled her wish and copy-pasted someone else's nose onto her face instead of making the best out of her original nose.
she messed up when she changed her mind last minute and said she wanted the works instead of a subtle change.

XOXOX

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,821 37 4
Alleybux
Her side profile wasn't even bad wtf. It wasn't a perfect slope but in my opinion it looks much better than her new elf moment :unsure:

I'd be angry at my doctor for taking so much money and doing me dirty like that...

YourFavAngel

PM me for Tarot Readings!
Reaction score
Reactions
76,601 3,029 2,231
Alleybux
I think it's because the doc just blindly fulfilled her wish and copy-pasted someone else's nose onto her face instead of making the best out of her original nose

Yup. & that’s the difference between a bad doctor and a good one.

Any doctor who’s worth their weight is going to tell you straight up what would/wouldn’t harmonize with your face or body. Any good doctor would actually refuse to do a procedure that wouldn’t produce a quality result because they’d understand that in the long run that reflects poorly on them.

After her recent video, I feel bad for her. I’ll wait to see how she looks in a year tho before I say she wasted her money.

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Sigh...I remember when models were 100% natural beauties...

Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, South Asian etc...all models from the past never had any sort of plastic surgery or fillers. If they did have any work done, it was subtle...and never mentioned.

These models from the past even looked great without makeup...and without the artistry of great studio lighting and the photographers talent. They even looked great in a basic snapshot.

Everyone knows this Bella woman had her entire face re-vamped...then, she easily gets to model because she has reality show connections? This situation was never what fashion modeling was ever about. Yet, so many now easily accept plastic surgery as the modeling norm?

Back in the day...being a model meant that female and male models....were naturally gorgeous and beautiful human beings....they were not the result of a plastic surgeon re-arranging their features.

I think people need to spend some time Googling models of the past...especially the many gorgeous Black models...such as the amazing late model Donyale Luna.

deep1

Serial Thanker
Reaction score
Reactions
161,614 5,572 5,243
Alleybux
Unless one's nose looks like the Wicked Witch of the West, was broken, or take up half the face, nose jobs are pointless.

I chalk it up to the increase in narcissism in modern day western society. So many vain people. Rather than focusing on building character and intelligence, folks want to throw it into worshipping shallowness. I'm so over it.

It's so stupid, beauty comes in all types, is a rose more beautiful than a violet? Embrace differences in beauty.

maxrules1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,485 2,239 2,624
Alleybux
That is a good "ethnic" nose job, but I still believe her original nose looked better.

The doctor took too much off the bridge, and now she looks like a chocolate Tinker Bell.
Yup!

I think her front profile looks amazing. she says at the start of the vid that she wanted a natural look but then said she may aswell get a "swoop" since shes getting the surgery *and paying 20k*

Her nose is actually larger than before but the front looks slimmer and more symmetrical

Not sure about side profile o_Oo_Oo_O (Minute 18:36) because she got a very large swoop but its only 3 weeks post op atm..

Any update on what it looks like now? I feel bad for her truthfully. The front is cute but the side is too long. She’s gonna have to go back and get the tip shaved off because it’s too long. If I were her I’d be pissed!!

kiwimoon

Reaction score
Reactions
22,031 596 93
Alleybux
Yup!

Any update on what it looks like now? I feel bad for her truthfully. The front is cute but the side is too long. She’s gonna have to go back and get the tip shaved off because it’s too long. If I were her I’d be pissed!!

her most recent video! I think it’s looking a bit better!

LolaMay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,730 2,155 2,301
Alleybux
I hate these isosceles triangle noses. They are awful. The only doctor I trust is Naderi
My friend went to naderi.. Their nose job didn't come out the way they want, and Dr. Didn't want to do revision. I will ask my friend for updates since it's been some time.

Update: Contacted my friend. Said naderi is hard to reschedule for a revision and that they prioritize new patients first. They would cancel/reschedule their appointment the day before. They claimed that they were rescheduled so much, that their nose slimmed down during the long wait and their now satisfied. They still recommend Naderi, so don't let this deter you.

Last edited:

eudae

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,834 216 10
Alleybux
Sigh...I remember when models were 100% natural beauties...

Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, South Asian etc...all models from the past never had any sort of plastic surgery or fillers. If they did have any work done, it was subtle...and never mentioned.

These models from the past even looked great without makeup...and without the artistry of great studio lighting and the photographers talent. They even looked great in a basic snapshot.

Everyone knows this Bella woman had her entire face re-vamped...then, she easily gets to model because she has reality show connections? This situation was never what fashion modeling was ever about. Yet, so many now easily accept plastic surgery as the modeling norm?

Back in the day...being a model meant that female and male models....were naturally gorgeous and beautiful human beings....they were not the result of a plastic surgeon re-arranging their features.

I think people need to spend some time Googling models of the past...especially the many gorgeous Black models...such as the amazing late model Donyale Luna.

A lot of models and actresses had work done but the key word is that it was subtle or done before their careers really took off so there wasn’t many before pictures.
Also, before social media and the age of the internet, it was a lot harder to obtain “before” pictures for comparison.

Donyale Luna is one my favorite models for the fact she seemed have preserved her natural features. She was different and other worldly.

I trained with pretty well known acting coach, she had me smile really wide and then said, “You’re lucky, your nose isn’t too ethnic, a lot of the black actresses I coach end up having to get nose jobs just to book work.” Then she told me to never smile that wide again and had me practice my smile in a way that kept my nose from looking “too wide”.

I won’t get into how photographers slim nose, project tips, smooth hair textures, lighten eye and skin. Well, at least a lot of them used to. Not so much now.

News Alley

Top Bottom