Quantcast

Best skin cream for stretch marks

LovingonMe1

Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
122,707 11,648 3,650
Alleybux
What are some good creams for stretch marks. I have them almost everywhere and I'm starting to get little ones on my stomach. Any suggestions?

Bluewavy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
741 26 21
Alleybux
Its not a cream but, Retin-Oil from The Chemistry Brand is great !

Luxheaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,328 2,114 903
Alleybux
81wLjBgVl4L._SL1500_.jpg

617o8F06cxL._SX679_.jpg

Miss U Much

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,909 270 133
Alleybux
Do these oils or lasers work on the really light stretch marks? I have LOADS of them on my chest from when I was bigger but they look so bad and I wish I could get rid of them.

JasmineIve

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Eucalyptus Stretch Mark Minimizer by Volition Beauty. I've been using it for 4 months and seem to notice some results. Hopefully they will become less prominent with longer use

FakeDrMD

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,506 21 2
Alleybux
Dermarolling (with a 1.5-2mm needle) combined with a retinol (or vitamin C serum) has given me great results. I have yo-yoed in weight throughout the years, and have severe stretch marks because of that. I gave dermarolling a try and it was amazing how significant the results were in fading my stretch marks and also helping to tighten up loose skin from weight loss. You must be consistent and patient. It took a month for me to see noticeable results but it was more than any cream or product has ever given me. Here's more info if you wanted to read up on it:
Derma Roller for Stretch Marks

I Used a Derma-Roller on My Body to See If It Would Actually Heal Stretch Marks

It's not that painful but you will feel it, and it is uncomfortable, especially if you are ticklish. You can apply a numbing cream (wipe off the cream with a alcohol before you start dermarolling) to help alleviate the discomfort.

I am also doing red light therapy in addition to dermarolling to improve my skin elasticity and fade stretch marks. I go to Planet Fitness because the majority of them have a "total body enhancement" red light therapy machine and it's cheaper than any other business that advertises them. It requires 2-3 12min uses a week and results will take months. I have noticed a significant improvement in my skin quality and a reduction of my stretch marks and body acne.

Additionally, resurfacing lasers are highly effective in removing stretch marks. There may be issues though with whether you're skin tone and sensitivity will react negatively with the specific laser used by the dermatologist or esthetician so you should ask beforehand.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom