Beware of Capricorns, they are secretly evil

WesternStar96

You know where to find me through my past comments
Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,365 1,139
Alleybux
When did this become a Taurus thread?

Normal men don't want to intrude on womens spaces.

The rules say that LSA is indeed mainly a women's site, But, Men are also welcomed as well, Too, So, It is freedom of speech and I do have a right to my opinions, So, Don't be trying to pull that gaslighting card on me that LSA is an only women's site, Because, I already know the rules to LSA

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,365 1,139
Alleybux
I love Capricorns, especially the men , the women are kinda rude

Are you a Leo?

Yeah, I've noticed more recently that Capricorn Women particularly don't like fire sign women or Aquarius Women and I also find that they don't particularly like Cancer Women either

@Selena181 as another Leo on this forum is another good example with the Capricorn Women not liking her on this forum

I find that it's Capricorn Men that usually make great friends with fire sign men and also either Aquarius Men or Cancer Men

Capricorn Women usually make great friends with either Gemini Women, Libra Women, Pisces Women, Scorpio Women, Taurus Women, Virgo Women or other Capricorn Women

CrabbyLeo

Nadia Abdul Salam
Reaction score
Reactions
768 127 118
Alleybux
Are you a Leo?

Yeah, I've noticed more recently that Capricorn Women particularly don't like fire sign women or Aquarius Women and I also find that they don't particularly like Cancer Women either

@Selena181 as another Leo on this forum is another good example with the Capricorn Women not liking her on this forum

I find that it's Capricorn Men that usually make great friends with fire sign men and also either Aquarius Men or Cancer Men

Capricorn Women usually make great friends with either Gemini Women, Libra Women, Pisces Women, Scorpio Women, Taurus Women, Virgo Women or other Capricorn Women
Yes I’m a Leo with a cancer moon , why I kinda find Capricorn women rude is because of that cardinal energy , everything seems like politics to them , I love love love Capricorn men , they have this fatherly sugar daddy vibes that I like , I’m a Virgo ascendant and I attract y’all’s fine asses a lot

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,365 1,139
Alleybux
Yes I’m a Leo with a cancer moon , why I kinda find Capricorn women rude is because of that cardinal energy , everything seems like politics to them , I love love love Capricorn men , they have this fatherly sugar daddy vibes that I like , I’m a Virgo ascendant and I attract y’all’s fine asses a lot

And i'm a Leo Rising with alot of 5th House Placements, So, I do deal with Leo Women quite frequently

Leo Women i've noticed usually make great friends with either air sign women, their fellow fire sign women and either Cancer Women or Pisces Women

CrabbyLeo

Nadia Abdul Salam
Reaction score
Reactions
768 127 118
Alleybux
And i'm a Leo Rising with alot of 5th House Placements, So, I do deal with Leo Women quite frequently

Leo Women i've noticed usually make great friends with either air sign women, their fellow fire sign women and either Cancer Women or Pisces Women
You must be really tough lol to have a fire rising and a fire moon

She The HBIC

CAPRICORN SUPREMACY
Reaction score
Reactions
18,219 667 468
Alleybux
Still having meltdowns in a 7-year old thread.
#OurPower
A526FC91-3AB5-44C6-A0BB-8EB924F97942.gif

Last edited:

Selena181

Evolving, not there yet, so still petty AF!
Reaction score
Reactions
5,392 111 75
Alleybux
Are you a Leo?

Your sister's are not fond of me because I call them out on their gaslighting bµllsh!t lmao.

Anywho,

How are you? It's been awhile

Tjanan

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,987 449 193
Alleybux
Lol I'm a January 8th Capricorn. I find it so funny that people are so bothered by capricorns we're the GOAT and we will always be on top.

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,365 1,139
Alleybux
You must be really tough lol to have a fire rising and a fire moon

Tough to get along with...no

Emotionally tough...I'd say yes

Physical tough...It depends on how upset I am in a moment, LOL!

Your sister's are not fond of me because I call them out on their gaslighting bµllsh!t lmao.

Anywho,

How are you? It's been awhile

Good and you? Yeah, You and I have both been taking breaks from LSA before we get ourselves into trouble, LOL! Or we can only handle so much of LSA at one time

Capricorn Women usually don't like Aries Women or Leo Women for many reasons and I honestly don't know why besides you seeing the gaslighting thing, But, I had used you as my prime example for that, LOL! To another fellow Leo of yours

CrabbyLeo

Nadia Abdul Salam
Reaction score
Reactions
768 127 118
Alleybux
Tough to get along with...no

Emotionally tough...I'd say yes

Physical tough...It depends on how upset I am in a moment, LOL!
My sun sign is the only placement that gives me courage cos it’s a masculine sign, the rest just makes me too docile
Good and you? Yeah, You and I have both been taking breaks from LSA before we get ourselves into trouble, LOL! Or we can only handle so much of LSA at one time

Capricorn Women usually don't like Aries Women or Leo Women for many reasons and I honestly don't know why besides you seeing the gaslighting thing, But, I had used you as my prime example for that, LOL! To another fellow Leo of yours

cornhater

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
30 2 1
Alleybux
I actually find Capricorns to be the most honest and straightforward of the Earth signs. If they don't like you, it's hard for them to fake it. They don't try to win the affection of others; they are who they are
Thats the thing though. They are not honest. They see people have good intentions and just want to be friends with the capricorn. But you approach them with a stain on your shirt or some stupid social rule they find disrespectful they will make you a villain. Thats is very decietful. Instead of seeing the true goodness in people they would much prefer to assassinate their character and make them look bad. Also the people who they "like" are not even people they like. They are just able to offer them something and are willing to be controlled by the evil capricorn. If you are friends with a capricorn you are under their control. Period. Nothing at all is honest about them. They are the most fake people around. They put up a front that they care but are secretly competing with you. Even with family. They don't really care. They just want you to be a trophy child. Also I noticed capricorns dont want to be called out on being capricorns. I noticed they like to keep that stuff private. Its a power thing because if people know stuff about you then it can be used against you. I'm very proud about being a virgo but caps are super shady. They don't share anything about themselves even to their supposed close friends. fµck capricorns honestly.

tzt2003

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
60,475 6,100 2,904
Alleybux
Thats the thing though. They are not honest. They see people have good intentions and just want to be friends with the capricorn. But you approach them with a stain on your shirt or some stupid social rule they find disrespectful they will make you a villain. Thats is very decietful. Instead of seeing the true goodness in people they would much prefer to assassinate their character and make them look bad. Also the people who they "like" are not even people they like. They are just able to offer them something and are willing to be controlled by the evil capricorn. If you are friends with a capricorn you are under their control. Period. Nothing at all is honest about them. They are the most fake people around. They put up a front that they care but are secretly competing with you. Even with family. They don't really care. They just want you to be a trophy child. Also I noticed capricorns dont want to be called out on being capricorns. I noticed they like to keep that stuff private. Its a power thing because if people know stuff about you then it can be used against you. I'm very proud about being a virgo but caps are super shady. They don't share anything about themselves even to their supposed close friends. fµck capricorns honestly.

Sounds like you were either too invested or your expectations were too high in dealing with Capricorns. We care when things get serious. I won't say we are evil but I do think we are one of the darkest signs, but yet, I feel we can guide others to the light, which means we are good at picking people up when they are completely down imo. All the other day to day stuff, yeah...we may not care about. We are more of a "catch you when you fall" type of sign and we also like to move around imo. Hard to commit as we like to reach people, which is why I think is why success is so strongly desired. All my opinion though.

Queensdance

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,098 661 170
Alleybux
Just quit a job because of 2 messy ass capricorn women. One of them literally had nothing to do with this particular situation at work. Instead of just communicating to the management she put her anger out on this coworker who felt there was favoritism and race was at play. However this wasn't the case because me and the coworker emailed our manager's manager about how things were lacking in the place!

Again this all could've been solved if she just talked to management. So the capricorn chick is pretty much going around to everyone talking about the situation and how the coworker was "narrow minded" to her issue. However her issue wasn't even the case because the boss manager called her and told her to bring her ass to train. There's no favoritism or discrimination at hand.

So now the capricorn is bad mouthing the coworker and claiming she doesn't hate her but that she doesn't keep friends and she's narrow minded. Like you don't even know her!!??? What does that have to do with management???

I felt she was using her as she was an easy target. Mind you I'm friends with the coworker and told her how she's talking bad behind her back.

Last week I get a phone call on my off day from the capricorn coworker and she basically harasses me asking if I been going behind her back telling the coworker things. She's yelling at me about how she's above the drama and people are making her out to be the asshole like sis you started it by running your mouth. Now you salty you got caught byyye!

This chick was so damn selfish and had expectations for other people she herself didn't even follow. She acted like she's the only one who comes to work and does they job.

I ended up hanging up on her ass because sis you are starting drama. fµck her....

Virgophillygirl

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
263,235 7,550 4,567
Alleybux
so damn selfish and had expectations for other people she herself didn't even follow.
yup, sounds like a capricorn

especially one in the workplace

they make a mountain out of a mole hill, judge from "energy" even though theirs is fµcked up, and wants a bunch of minions to start drama and then pretend that they are above it

oh, and EVERYTHING is because theyre black/ racism

like no b!tch you are just crazy, triflin and messy

very dark individuals, delusional too

they are dangerous women and the men...sheesh you cant even be trusted to be told the time of day they lie so damn much! lol

Queensdance

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,098 661 170
Alleybux
yup, sounds like a capricorn

especially one in the workplace

they make a mountain out of a mole hill, judge from "energy" even though theirs is fµcked up, and wants a bunch of minions to start drama and then pretend that they are above it

oh, and EVERYTHING is because theyre black/ racism

like no b!tch you are just crazy, triflin and messy

very dark individuals, delusional too

they are dangerous women and the men...sheesh you cant even be trusted to be told the time of day they lie so damn much! lol
Yesss!!! They always make it seem everyone else is the problem and had the nerve to ask me "did you tell her how you felt and what you said?" Ummm yes and she already knows tf!

Why I find out today that the capricorn went to the coworker and lied to her face and said she never said none of that sh!t!

Also capricorns sure love sizing up people too! My other coworker is a cap who tried to come at me about my job saying I'm slow and I dont want to do my job. I let her ass know that I do my job and been doing my sh!t for over 5 years! She would always try to talk down on me to newer employees. She said because I'm "nice" that no one wants tell me about myself yet I got nothing but praise from that place!

Virgophillygirl

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
263,235 7,550 4,567
Alleybux
Yesss!!! They always make it seem everyone else is the problem and had the nerve to ask me "did you tell her how you felt and what you said?" Ummm yes and she already knows tf!

Why I find out today that the capricorn went to the coworker and lied to her face and said she never said none of that sh!t!

Also capricorns sure love sizing up people too! My other coworker is a cap who tried to come at me about my job saying I'm slow and I dont want to do my job. I let her ass know that I do my job and been doing my sh!t for over 5 years! She would always try to talk down on me to newer employees. She said because I'm "nice" that no one wants tell me about myself yet I got nothing but praise from that place!

F that hoe

she is toxic as hell keep it cute and on mute

just slowly back away keep your distance

She will get nervous and probably come apologize

cornhater

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
30 2 1
Alleybux

WOW! Another comment that described Cap (man) down to a T. This is exactly how the Cap man I had a thing with was.

When we ended, I told him I don't think he ever liked me, just the idea of me, wealth, status, doing well etc...

It's amazing to read sooooo many similar stories.

Capricorn is terrible, I don't like to speak this way but these type of Capricorns are truly trash... unfortunately the only way to know is to experience them first, it's hard to tell from the first impression and from afar, because they mask so well, and they're so quiet, reserved and superficially unassuming.

My Cap would've sent me to the psych ward if I stayed any longer. CONSTANTLY bringing me DOWN with his delusional negative words. So much gaslighting.
So much withholding of affection... so much punishment like a teacher or parents punishing a student/child. So arrogant, how can someone be so arrogant with zero justification, they act like they're at the top but they're still at the bottom. He literally once told me that I can give him affection but he won't give it back.

There were SO MANY red flags about him from day one, but my high tolerance and forgiving/reconsidering nature let it slide until the mental and character abuse started, I don't F with my peace of mind.

Never again
Yep capricorn is awful. You would be surprised how quickly you fall into their trap and are unable to get out. Awful awful awful energy. They have this one two punch combo that is absolutely devasting. They nag and talk down to you incrementally until you lose your temper which any normal person would if you live under that kind of energy. Naturally you try to fight back at them or say something mean or do something dirty as a defense mechanism. But the harder you try to fight them the more stuck you get. Because then thats when they assassinate your character. Often times they are not even hurt by the stuff you do to them. They know exactly what they are doing but they still act like they are hurt as a manipulation tactic. Eventually the guilt sets in and you start to feel bad for them so you chose to apologize. Then they get offended at the apology and further manipulate you and won't forgive you. So now you are in this huge drama mess and every one sees you as the villain when in reality you were the victim the whole time. And you can't really assassinate their character because they take pride in being douchbags. . Truly satanic. I would take scorpio anyday. At least scorpio is vindictive for a logical reason. Caprisons are just evil to good people who they see beneath them. Scorpios are actually kind if you are king to them. They don't sting just for the heck of it. Capricorns are just fµck!ng black holes. No one can see them but once you get sucked in you are just fµcked. Staying away is the only solution.

Cancerleo27

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,040 432 254
Alleybux
Cap men : E V I L, narcissist, SOMETIMES can be there for you, but mostly lazy, slways complaining, nagging queens, really abusif emotionally, Big D, Freaks,

Cap women : I dont find them evil, BUT they can be sneaky, jealous and will sometimes try to put you down in a lowkey way. But they still better than cap men.

Cap Men AND Cap women: Lack personality, can be verbally mean, Insecure, too into their work to the point that its unhealthy (burnouts).

Not ALL of them btw. But I am surrounded by them. Cap placements are better than cap sun

GraceMerci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,095 1,520 881
Alleybux
The last men was straight up weak and cowardly and his plans to be deviant and start problems would always backfire.

He was desperate for attention too. He knew I never respected him so I wonder why he tried to talk me.

GraceMerci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,095 1,520 881
Alleybux
Yep capricorn is awful. You would be surprised how quickly you fall into their trap and are unable to get out. Awful awful awful energy. They have this one two punch combo that is absolutely devasting. They nag and talk down to you incrementally until you lose your temper which any normal person would if you live under that kind of energy. Naturally you try to fight back at them or say something mean or do something dirty as a defense mechanism. But the harder you try to fight them the more stuck you get. Because then thats when they assassinate your character. Often times they are not even hurt by the stuff you do to them. They know exactly what they are doing but they still act like they are hurt as a manipulation tactic. Eventually the guilt sets in and you start to feel bad for them so you chose to apologize. Then they get offended at the apology and further manipulate you and won't forgive you. So now you are in this huge drama mess and every one sees you as the villain when in reality you were the victim the whole time. And you can't really assassinate their character because they take pride in being douchbags. . Truly satanic. I would take scorpio anyday. At least scorpio is vindictive for a logical reason. Caprisons are just evil to good people who they see beneath them. Scorpios are actually kind if you are king to them. They don't sting just for the heck of it. Capricorns are just fµck!ng black holes. No one can see them but once you get sucked in you are just fµcked. Staying away is the only solution.
To be honest the dark sided capricorn men I knew regularly exposed themselves and were super jealous.

My former bully would also suck up to me, he got his backside handed to him on plate and made him looks so bad. Sometimed people do it themselves.

And they certainly have feelings because the hurt look the capricorn was pure sadness and weakeness.

KayB88

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,788 238 114
Alleybux
I feel you. I've had a lot of experiences with Capricorns like this. One minute I am in, the next minute I am out. The only thing I can understand is that I am no longer useful to them.

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,365 1,139
Alleybux
Not ALL of them btw. But I am surrounded by them. Cap placements are better than cap sun

Sometimes i'm personally not to fond of Mercury in Capricorn and I say that as a Capricorn Sun

That placement comes with the true close minded, rigid and serious approach of Capricorn seeing that mercury would rule the way that someone would think

Misscurry

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,614 8,992 7,127
Alleybux
I feel you. I've had a lot of experiences with Capricorns like this. One minute I am in, the next minute I am out. The only thing I can understand is that I am no longer useful to them.
Okay going off what the other font posted

So I’m fake and trifling because a Pisces told me around 3 she is in my area and washing clothes we were suppose to meet up later on. She was at her girl house washing clothes. I’m like cool cuz I wanted to show her something and see the stray dog before she leaves for good tomorrow (I found her a good home) so it around almost 10 pm she hits me talking about she still washing clothes got 1 more to load. I said that long time then she LIED said she got to her girlfriend house late when she told me earlier at 3 she was there washing clothes

Like WTF ? So I’m evil and mean cuz I’m about to either drop her or treat her with long handle spoon.

I wasn’t even tripping until she LIED!!

I know sh!t happens but I don’t like a liar
That is not fake don’t be lying to me and wasting my time
Bring that I know how flakey and wishy washy Pisces women are I’m glad I didn’t wait around on her and me the stray dog had a BLAST!!

Misscurry

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,614 8,992 7,127
Alleybux
Okay going off what the other font posted

So I’m fake and trifling because a Pisces told me around 3 she is in my area and washing clothes we were suppose to meet up later on. She was at her girl house washing clothes. I’m like cool cuz I wanted to show her something and see the stray dog before she leaves for good tomorrow (I found her a good home) so it around almost 10 pm she hits me talking about she still washing clothes got 1 more to load. I said that long time then she LIED said she got to her girlfriend house late when she told me earlier at 3 she was there washing clothes

Like WTF ? So I’m evil and mean cuz I’m about to either drop her or treat her with long handle spoon.

I wasn’t even tripping until she LIED!!

I know sh!t happens but I don’t like a liar
That is not fake don’t be lying to me and wasting my time
Bring that I know how flakey and wishy washy Pisces women are I’m glad I didn’t wait around on her and me the stray dog had a BLAST!!
Whatever I be that my time is valuable i value friends and their time

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
I agree with you OP. Someone I held very dear to my heart was like this. I didnt even know until I started praying asking God to show me who was here for me & who wasn't! I even think she was doing some type of voodoo, transfer of black magic energy type of stuff. Everything you described was to a fµck!ng T. It blew my mind when I finally picked up on every single thing you described.
Same. OP isn’t wrong. It probably not every Capricorn. Unevolved capricorns are highly competitive, envious, and difficult to be around due to their narcissism. They will be the ones to hex you over some petty sh!t behind the scenes. Most people I’ve had issues with jealousy and sabotage were capricorns. I think it takes capricorns longer to evolve because they are ruled by Saturn. Very difficult, slow to grow people.

The thing is if a cap doesn’t respect you stay far away from them because they will have no problems abusing you if THEY deem you unworthy of respect. They respect people over shallow reasons usually. They respect people who have social standing.

Last edited:

notnow

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,498 549 453
Alleybux
Here's what I noticed about you two timing, two faced, cowards. In my face you're so loyal, supportive, and understanding but behind my back you're critical, disapproving, you hold in a lot of hatred. You wish bad on people. You think you're better than everybody but you feel inferior to most. You insecure, evil trolls. I have had it with Capricorns. They simply cannot be trusted. Every single time I give a Capricorn a chance they convince you can trust them but so slyly stab you in the back all while smiling silently. Them silent fucks are always lurking and watching people but they don't want anyone watching them because they're always hiding something.

Did did I mention how cowardly they were? They will never ever confront the person who offends them. They'll sabotage their reputation, do a little voodoo, or manipulating the situation so that they won't ever have to face or fight their own battles.

They are intimidated by better looking, more intelligent, more interesting. Speaking of that, they are boring as sh!t. They're always complaining about being bored but they are the reason everything they're involved in becomes a dull fest. Passive aggressive and typically introverted narcissists. I say introverted because outwardly they may not seem as shallow, superficial, critical, intolerant and vain but inward, they are raving borderline sociopaths. At one time I respected Capricorns, but every knife that's been poked in my back has been by a Capricorn.

They are only interested in romancing people who are just as or more cold and aloof as they are. They can't appreciate warm blooded human beings who show them love. They strictly want xes, adoration, and humiliation. They love being treated badly. Poor kids. Their mothers didn't hug them enough. Maybe because the demon kids didn't invite it.

Too bad they underestimate people so they wind up with their fµck!ng heads cut off on a platter.

Beware of these winey, weak complainers. You know you're dealing with a Capricorn when you catch them with a look of contempt written all on their face. They wear mask. Who you see is not who they are and the only way you'll ever find out who they are is if you make them angry. They usually know how to hold in their anger and control themselves pretty good. They have a habit in disappearing out of people's lives. That's because you've served your purpose and they no longer need you anymore.

Capricorns, your cover has been blown. Groan away.
This is willlld!! I'm guessing you're a Cancer male (Cancerian ladies would never stoop this low) or a Sagittarius female?? Sagittarius women and Cancer men are the most spiteful, delusional, jealous, and immature people in the zodiac. But, for fun, let's go by facts and not opinions.
Statistically speaking the worst signs are:
1. Pisces- #1 most convicted of pedophilia or serial rape (long list but let's start with Wayne Gacy)
2. Taurus- #1 most convicted of rape and or murder of a loved one (Hitler,Karla Homolker)
3. Gemini- Most serial killers have been Gemini (Jeffrey Dahmer,Robert Yates)
4. Scorpio- Most convicted pimps, child abusers, and wife beaters are Scorpio (Marc Dutroux)
5. Sagittarius- Most convicted serial killers who also rape and are necrophiles or pedophile (Warren Jeffs)
6. Aquarius- Most likely to be down low and a pedo (Jerry Sandusky)
7. Cancer - Serial domestic abusers and misogynists (Bill Cosby, OJ)
8. Virgo - All around shady (Charlie Sheen, Ludacris,)
9. Leo - Usually not a horrible sign but have been known to commit crimes of passion (Diane Downs)
10. Libra - not too many evil people here but are truly insufferable
11. Aries - the men make terrible husbands but not many rapists and killers amongst them
12. Capricorns. Outside of R Kelly and AL Capone who ya got? Michelle Obama? Dolly Parton?

You are probably the problem and are projecting. Best of luck though.

Ourania

Ascending
Reaction score
Reactions
37,748 697 361
Alleybux
We're not evil but we ARE dark. Also, a thing about us is that we can't stand weakness and excuses. We just don't respect it and even when we try not to come off as cruel, we do.

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,365 1,139
Alleybux
11. Aries - the men make terrible husbands but not many rapists and killers amongst them
12. Capricorns. Outside of R Kelly and AL Capone who ya got? Michelle Obama? Dolly Parton?

Unfortunately we also have Tyrese Gibson born under sign that can make our sign look bad

And Aries also has Keith Hunter Jesperson born under their sign that can make them look bad

Also to be honest it's usually always either Aquarius, Cancer, Sagittarius or Taurus regardless of gender that loves to talk the most crap about us in the threads on this forum

The majority of the fonts from those four signs on this forum are extremely weird, But, There's also cool fonts from those four signs on this forum as well, Too

notnow

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,498 549 453
Alleybux
Unfortunately we also have Tyrese Gibson born under sign that can make our sign look bad

And Aries also has Keith Hunter Jesperson born under their sign that can make them look bad

Also to be honest it's usually always either Aquarius, Cancer, Sagittarius or Taurus regardless of gender that loves to talk the most crap about us in the threads on this forum

The majority of the fonts from those four signs on this forum are extremely weird, But, There's also cool fonts from those four signs on this forum as well, Too
Tyrese is crazy, not evil. He still reps.

pasolini

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,368 428 175
Alleybux
Aries had that fµck Steven Pladl. But I think he had Aqua moon