Beyoncé has sold 100 million solo albums worldwide.According to Nielsen Soundscan.

Reactions
2,129 87 69
Alleybux
According to Nielsen SoundScan report for the week of Nov 3rd, Beyoncé has sold 17.7 million albums in the US (pure sales). Once stream & track equivalent album are factored in, this brings her US album sales to 26.1 million albums. Here is a breakdown of each album:

COLUMBIA
Beyonce: Dangerously in Love (2003)
Billboard 200, Peak Position: #1
US Sales: 5.1 million
US Sales w/ SEA & TEA: 6 million
Worldwide Sales: 16 million

COLUMBIA
Beyonce: B’day (2006)
US Sales: 3.8 million
US Sales w/ SEA & TEA: 4.3 million
Worldwide Sales: 12 million

COLUMBIA
Beyonce: I Am…Sasha Fierce (2008)
US Sales: 3.4 million
US Sales w/ SEA & TEA: 6.4 million
Worldwide Sales: 16 million

COLUMBIA
Beyonce: ‘4’ (2011)
US Sales: 1.5 million
US Sales w/ SEA & TEA: 3.4 million
Worldwide Sales: 5 million

COLUMBIA
Beyonce: BEYONCE (2013)
US Sales: 2.4 million
US Sales w/ SEA & TEA: 4.5 million
Worldwide Sales: 8 million

COLUMBIA
Beyonce: LEMONADE (2016)
US Sales: 1.5 million
US Sales w/ SEA & TEA: 2.1 million
Worldwide Sales: 4 million

Beyonce has sold over 26.1 million albums in the US and approximately 60 million albums worldwide. This total does not include Destiny’s Child album sales (18.6 million albums in the US & 40 million albums worldwide). RIAA hasn’t updated the certifications for Beyonce and other artist. In order for a record to be certified, it has to be requested by the artist, someone on the artist team, or the record label. Nielsen Soundscan is the only source that counts record sales in the US. Billboard ranks albums according to record sales.

Source: Nielsen SoundScan Report (Week of Nov 3rd). Writer submitted record sale data report of official numbers obtained directly from Nielsen Soundscan and submitted it to the Huffington post for the validity of this article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b02b1f5257a471

Reactions
15,970 861 154
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Mother of Cultural Icon Blue Ivy Carter
Reactions
61,277 785 214
Alleybux
She just gon leave all of that uncertified.. Petty. :dead:
Hive been begging for RIAA updates for years!

Reactions
20,767 532 309
Alleybux
Wait I thought Bey was thirsty and her hype machine likes to make her seem bigger than she is? Girlie has plaques that she don't even want. Meanwhile people a claiming multi platinum with half a mil sales.

BANNED
Reactions
18,977 236 632
Alleybux
She just gon leave all of that uncertified.. Petty. :dead:
Hive been begging for RIAA updates for years!
Bey don't care about what the Hive wants. Remember when we were begging for the album back in March and she put out a damn trailer for Ivy Park instead? Biiih :crucified:

Watch her update all her certfications with the RIAA all at once. I can see her doing it once she retires.

Reactions
2,706 54 33
Alleybux
I already know the sales are higher than that, but it shows that Bey is very secure in her legacy that she doesn't have to focus so much on the numbers to try to convince people of her dominance in the industry. The only person out now that is outselling her is Adele and no shade to her because I love Adele, we all know why that is.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Best Music Videos of ALL TIMES
didn’t see you posted around the world before I did , have you seen their movie they made ? It’s worth owning , dope soundtrack by other old...
Crackhead Brown being colorist again
I use to be a huge Chris Brown fan and still was rooting for him HOPING by the grace of the Lord that he could change. Nope. I'm finna unfollow...
Noel Clark scandal
You're looking at him solely as a Black man being victimized by racism when simply put he's a man of power who used his influence and status to...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
You can purchase directly on Bitmart and Gate.io with USDT or if you have binance a/c send some to your trustwallet or metamask and swap on...
Keisha Lance Bottoms not running for re-election, it's rumored that either she or her husband...
The mass gentrification of Atlanta reminds me of what happened to DC. How bad is the gentrification in Atlanta? My Atlanta friends tell me the...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
Imagine being told by your mother publicly people are trying to kill you all the time. Instead of being protected by her and removed from the...
Man who stabbed two elderly Asian American women on May 5th, arrested!
Can we start posting more threads when the suspect is white? Ya'll love posting threads when the black men are the suspects.
Raven Tracy is dating Ian Connor
So Raven w/ Rich the Kid now???? this girl taste in men is just terrible
Do white European men even like fat butts?
Oh my God the thread title is cringe Why is LSA so obsessed with white people's thoughts and opinions ? It’s corny as hell. They’re treating...
Top Bottom