Quantcast

BG Knocc Out on Becoming Muslim After Christianity "Wasn't Doing It for Him"

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,040 19,673 18,910
Alleybux

In the latest clip, BG Knocc Out detailed his journey to converting from Christianity to Islam. He explained that a situation in his life caused him to start diving deeper into religion. Raised as a Christian, he started asking his mother questions about the religion and wasn't satisfied with the answers. After studying Buddism and Hinduism, he encountered Muslims in prison and became attracted to the religion. After revealing he's been a Muslim for over 20 years, he described the rules of Ramadan.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
God bless him:heart: I pray IN JESUS' NAME that some day he runs into THE LOVE OF CHRIST and not the religious spirits that Satan uses to BLOCK people from seeing THE LIGHT OF Jesus Christ.

Poitiers

Queen of Plates
Reaction score
Reactions
45,307 797 112
Alleybux
I'm not about to jump to Islam when they support the Kafala System which is basically modern slavery with Africans and Southeast Asians making up the majority of migrant workers getting exploited by muslim countries.

What Is the Kafala System?

I get following the religion not the nationality but not when Islam tries to completely abolish the separation of church and state to live under a theocracy run countries. So how wild is it following a religion that has countries in the middle east still enslaving black people like these that have to fight to be treated humanly? You ain't about to catch my black ass forced in a hijab getting my passports taken by some middle eastern assholes that wanna make me a slave in the name of Allah.

Kafala+System.jpeg

AI Boyfriend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,765 6,798 5,940
Alleybux
Islam is only #2 to Christianity when it comes to religions that go well with criminal lifestyle. There's a reason gang members and criminals still feel bold enough to claim to be Christian or Muslim. These 2 religions give them a "get into heaven" card when they done doing their dirt in the streets.

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
Islam is only #2 to Christianity when it comes to religions that go well with criminal lifestyle. There's a reason gang members and criminals still feel bold enough to claim to be Christian or Muslim.
Not everyone who claim to be a 'Christian' is a really a 'True Christian'. The LORD warned us about 'wolves in sheep clothing' and "the BLIND leading the BLIND" for a good reason. He had to prepare us for the IMPOSTERS that were being sent by the devil to CONFUSE us. This is WHY Jesus had to CLARIFY how to recognize 'CHRIST Followers,' "By this ONE thing, will they be able to RECOGNIZE My Disciples: BY YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER."

These 2 religions give them a "get into heaven" card when they done doing their dirt in the streets.
No one gets into Heaven because of their religion. Jesus said, "I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE Who leads you back to God our Father in Heaven." God puts the TRUTH OF HIS WORD in your path and He expects us to RECOGNIZE when He's intervening in your life because He KNOWS you BETTER than you KNOW yourself. God knows EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE. He's NOT A Man - altho HE became a Man in the Person of His Son, Jesus Christ...And what we CHOOSE to do with the TRUTH that He gives us is our 'FREE WILL' Privilege and Responsibility... :heart:

N2Ladies

Reaffirmed
Reaction score
Reactions
272,351 43,271 20,376
Alleybux
BG Knocc Out obviously having common sense 'KNOCCED OUT' of his head after running through 4 different religions and not realizing all of them are primitive fairy tales based created by primitive man out of fear, ignorance and superstitions reaffirms my atheism!!

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,040 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
Actually he is. He’s a street level pimp who travels back and forth to Vegas and Compton.
he’s been pimping and low budget scamming since he’s been home from prison

Scamming? I'm sure he would've been busted already if he was. Maybe he's providing those women with shelter?

Helwa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,681 1,837 1,457
Alleybux
Went from one fairy tale to another. Why is people need a book to tell them to act better, when they just should act better?

JudgeJoeGorilla

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
19 7 66
Alleybux
God bless him:heart: I pray IN JESUS' NAME that some day he runs into THE LOVE OF CHRIST and not the religious spirits that Satan uses to BLOCK people from seeing THE LIGHT OF Jesus Christ.
So, because a person is of a different faith and has used it to help them you think it's the religious spirit of Satan?

AI Boyfriend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,765 6,798 5,940
Alleybux
So, because a person is of a different faith and has used it to help them you think it's the religious spirit of Satan?
Uh yeah, you aren't familiar with real Christians lol? Not the ones who approach the religion based on their own opinions or cultural norms. lol Everyone going to hell according to real Christians

N2Ladies

Reaffirmed
Reaction score
Reactions
272,351 43,271 20,376
Alleybux
They suffer from the 'my primitive fairy tales based religion' is better than your 'primitive fairy tales based religion' syndrome.

syncity

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
the ***** is a loser PERIOD. Whether he’s Christian or Muslim he’s a LOSER ! nothing good and righteous comes out of this mans mouth. If y’all knew what I know about this man y’all would vomit. That’s how disgusting of a person this guy is. Still pimpin on black women too and out here degrading women. But Allah forgives lmaoo.