Quantcast

BGC17 Fran Makes Racist Comments on Her Castmate's, Shay's, Death

LavenderLush

Anti-Captalism Marxist-Leninist- Activist
Reaction score
Reactions
12,798 255 222
Alleybux
Kiki Allegedly unfollowed Fran on, InstaGram & Un-Friended her from her Facebook Profile, For Racist Uncalled for comments about her BGC17's, Shay's, Death...!!! , Not suprising Fran supported Donald Trump,

Susan & Sayyora, Were right about her

redleon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,074 580 72
Alleybux
Kiki, ya should've stopped fµck!n with this Spongebob Trump-supporting b!tch when she proclaimed online that she was proud to support Trump. This is like getting mad at a tiger for showing it's stripes.
Shake Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I hope Fran gets karma right in her no-ass sometime soon. It's disrespectful to speak ill of the dead. It's even worse since Fran and Shay hung out with the other girls as a group before they left the house. Disgusting behavior

QWhip

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,022 4,657 573
Alleybux
I said it once and I'll say it again: I will never trust a white person at any level

barbiebunnyLA

Feeling monotone
Reaction score
Reactions
12,357 681 346
Alleybux
I’m not really surprised about her being racist because I always felt she saw Kiki as a m-ammy/ bodyguard whenever she had to confront her battles the girl always defended her unnecessarily.

ManolosAndManicures

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,196 1,417 268
Alleybux
I just have this memory of someone saying “Fran is an asshole” on the show, and I think it applies here.

Have fun shaking those Long Island Ice Teas for the rest of your life, Fran.

MkWonderland

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,196 684 60
Alleybux
Everyone on the show told her about Fran even the other white girl that beat Fran up lol.

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,801 2,200 949
Alleybux
I mean is kiki really surprised though? Fran been giving me racist vibes ever since the comments she made regarding that orange funny looking bastard Trump. That should've been a red flag right there. The good thing is kiki finally sees Fran for who she really is and I hope she's not foolish enough to let Fran back in her presence for a second time but if she does that then she will have nobody to blame but herself. As for Fran I really hope karma kick her ass to the mud. I actually used to feel sorry for her but looking at this something tells me that production edited that fight with her and shay and made it look like shay was just fµck!ng with her for nothing when Fran was possibly saying some racist sh!t. I'm glad bri whooped her ass I'm glad Susan popped her (although I didn't care for her too much either) and I'm glad sayy put her on blast

typicalvirgo19

The girl was bad. The girl was dangerous.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,218 1,923 174
Alleybux
It was so annoying how Kiki was ready to go toe-to-toe against anyone who would dare say or do anything to Fran. Glad she finally sees what everyone saw pm that entire season.

LadyWildCard

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,103 52 36
Alleybux
I
Kiki Allegedly unfollowed Fran on, InstaGram & Un-Friended her from her Facebook Profile, For Racist Uncalled for comments about her BGC17's, Shay's, Death...!!! , Not suprising Fran supported Donald Trump,

Susan & Sayyora, Were right about her

I agree completely with KiKi's decision to defriend Fran over that. "It's not like they killed THEM for no reason" WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT? WTF did Shay do to deserve that bullet? Has she even seen some of the footage of innocent unarmed African-American men and women being assaulted by power-hungry white police officers who get a slap on the wrist (or less)? I liked her on TV but no way. I started to side-eye her regarding Trump but whatever, that in itself didn't make me hate her. This is just disgusting and, I honestly can't think of a worthy word for sh!t for a brain moron such as herself after saying that.

MelinaRollins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,265 1,053 609
Alleybux
I mean is kiki really surprised though? Fran been giving me racist vibes ever since the comments she made regarding that orange funny looking bastard Trump. That should've been a red flag right there. The good thing is kiki finally sees Fran for who she really is and I hope she's not foolish enough to let Fran back in her presence for a second time but if she does that then she will have nobody to blame but herself. As for Fran I really hope karma kick her ass to the mud. I actually used to feel sorry for her but looking at this something tells me that production edited that fight with her and shay and made it look like shay was just fµck!ng with her for nothing when Fran was possibly saying some racist sh!t. I'm glad bri whooped her ass I'm glad Susan popped her (although I didn't care for her too much either) and I'm glad sayy put her on blast

Apparently Fran was always stirring up a bunch of sh!t. She was stomping around the house mad dogging people and just running her mouth as we saw in the house. She got a bit too big for her britches and the girls who were actually fighters started to get tired of her. That's also partially why Shay fought her cause Key/Seven didn't really wanna fµck her up as bad as they really could have. They were all annoyed so I guess it came down to "if she does too much then Shay you can go fight her".

HoodFeminist

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,549 1,089 256
Alleybux
I had no idea Shay passed. May she Rest In Peace & we all knew the type of person Fran was. Good for Kiki for making the right decision