Quantcast

Bhad Bhabie Slams Nicki Minaj: "She's Doing Way Too Much"

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
Cash me ouside girl thinks someone ELSE is doing too much?....strange world.

This girl is a literal clown.

xxnEKbo

“I’m just here so I won’t get fined”
Reaction score
Reactions
189,192 5,117 1,199
Alleybux
The truth of the matter is I DONT GIVE A DAMN what Nicki does. Lol...the fans know exactly which artist certain lines are for. I was speaking about ******* B, not other female artist. Cardi is a liar who wants to be a victim because she knows her rat fan base believes everything she says. Oh...wow.

So you’re gonna sit here and pretend like Nicki isn’t notorious for throwing subs at certain females in her music , then when called out she denies about it?!? Oh wow ...lol

Kee Kee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,166 730 843
Alleybux
Why is it in almost every thread race is one of the main topics of discussion? What does her being white have to do with anything? Would it make a difference if she was a little black girl saying this?

The interviewer played a game with her asking her questions like he does with everyone who comes on his show and she gave her honest opinion. Her opinion is no different from what I've been hearing other people saying black and white.

Jmills

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,314 5,851 2,833
Alleybux
Wrong messenger but right message. Nicki was doing the most with everything, BUT wasn't performing her music that week of the album was release.

KC100

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
51,779 6,455 6,019
Alleybux
Wrong messenger... She shouldn't have a record deal AT ALL. So untalented and her music sucks

Oasis Raih

Proud ťerf
Reaction score
Reactions
82,824 3,430 2,964
Alleybux
Cardi is ghetto with a a cute personality and Nicki is an asshole. But:

- Nicki can do as she pleases. She’s not behaving any worse than others else at her level. All this crying about ‘bag stoppage’ is for the birds.

- This will blow over. We’ve been down this ‘Whats Real Hip/Hop?’ road time and again over the last 40 years. As far as nonblacks? Vanilla Ice, Snow, and Paul Wall had decent success. They never destroyed hip hop. Em isn’t destroying hip/hop. But, the genre jumped the shark with Cardi B, though. Lol She is a studio/marketing creation. VanillaIce could string a few words together.

- I don’t know who Bhad Baby is but you never saw Lil Bowwow or Romeo or Another Bad Creation (LMAO... >sings ‘Aieeeesha... you were the girrrl that I neva had’. LOL) jumping in the middle of grown folk rap business like this. The girl is just being used to attack Nicki, and it works because Nicki has to mind her words with a child. I’d pay good money to see Nicki light her behind up, though.

- This generation deserves its present crop of entertainers.

Can you give examples of Cardis “cute” personality?

Thanks.

passingby21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,416 2,355 2,376
Alleybux
Because Hip Hop was created for and by black people as a form of resistance and expression

White people have historically stolen music and culture from black people for not only profit but to further oppress us.

Now, black people also have a hand in the destruction of hip hop by turning it into something materialistic and lacking substance. And “ selling out”

Bhad Bhabie is only a rapper because someone felt they could make money off of her. She represents a violent, abrasive, disrespectful and characteristically low-class persona that is often called ghetto and associated with black women. ( all facts that she has addressed but not acknowledged her role in or even offered thoughtful commentary on)

Speaking on a black women’s artistry who is a strong proponent for hip hop ( whether you like her or not) when you contribute nothing to the genre or culture is an insult.

Why is it in almost every thread race is one of the main topics of discussion? What does her being white have to do with anything? Would it make a difference if she was a little black girl saying this?

The interviewer played a game with her asking her questions like he does with everyone who comes on his show and she gave her honest opinion. Her opinion is no different from what I've been hearing other people saying black and white.

passingby21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,416 2,355 2,376
Alleybux
Nicki has been speaking on females in hip hop and going on crazy rants since before she was famous. People claiming she is ONLY doing this because of Cardi or because she is washed up is false. She hasn’t said anything on Queen Radio or recent interview that she hasn’t already said 10 years ago

Nicki has been cocky, arrogant and outspoken. The “ subs” she has been using that same tactic her entire career. She was “ subbing” and calling out females on the street.

This was 9 years ago. Same weird voices. Been talking about the business side of hip hop. Same cocky attitude. Been calling out females for not writing.

She did an interview on a toy pony outside a store. Nicki has BEEN doing the most. Throwing subs and talking about other “ females in the game” this was like 2007

Nicki is a lot of things but she didn’t just start changing up when Cardi came out.

I’m tired of people using the black woman card for nicki. It’s super annoying. That woman literally speaks on “it”, when she’s not at the top of the charts or when she’s being ignored by the masses. When she was #1 for years, we didn’t hear sh!t about I’m a black woman this and that. She’s not even apart of any movements or speak on them until she’s not nominated, winning or being #1. It’s getting to be irritating to me. Many young people like this trash lil girl, don’t like artists over 30 like let’s keep it real. And also I think she shut up because she literally disrespected her mom on tv/social media constantly. She got famous off of it!

QueenCeline

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,697 673 121
Alleybux
So black folks going let this little white girl disrespect a black women
Lord this generation is trash
200w.gif
i will slap big boy for nicki and i'm not even a barb but really he just tried to set her up to get dragged like that by a yt toddler. smh. don't let me catch ur used to be fat ass on the mean streets of l.a big boy

Chanel 4

“The critic”
Reaction score
Reactions
94,140 6,880 7,205
Alleybux
Who does she look so black? It's crazy how well some white people can mimic that ethnic look. Black people need to close all doors to adjacency.

WWE Diva

90s Kid
Reaction score
Reactions
269,529 17,666 834
Alleybux
Who says she is making money? She signed to Atlantic who are pushing her and probably maroon most of the money.

She has her own merch line with the "Bhad Bhabie" malarkey on it & apparently makes money off Instagram.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,719 119 344
Alleybux
Nicki needs to put her pride aside and give the music industry a break for a year, starve them. They will have nothing to talk about, it will become hard to keep talking about her and trolling her about cardi if she’s on a year break (no music, no interviews, no queen radio) everyone would really have to Rely on Cardi for music, Videos and interviews no beef because she’s gone. And we all see that cardi Response to everything whether you like her or not you know she does, these blogs can’t keep holding out forever. The gp are flip floppers for fun, they will put so much pressure on her because they won’t have nicki to speak on.

.ANAIS.KARIM.

YellowGalacticSun
Reaction score
Reactions
122,364 2,519 2,204
Alleybux
Nicki needs to put her pride aside and give the music industry a break for a year, starve them. They will have nothing to talk about, it will become hard to keep talking about her and trolling her about cardi if she’s on a year break (no music, no interviews, no queen radio) everyone would really have to Rely on Cardi for music, Videos and interviews no beef because she’s gone. And we all see that cardi Response to everything whether you like her or not you know she does, these blogs can’t keep holding out forever. The gp are flip floppers for fun, they will put so much pressure on her because they won’t have nicki to speak on.
America is not the whole world. Nicki is kicking off the international leg of her tour first and she just added dates for Australia. She was in Brazil doing a special Tidal concert earlier this week. Americans just don't know what's going on in the rest of the world because we tend to only focus on our country. Also a lot of people only focus on gossip blogs so they have a skewed view of reality.

Atlantic is going to keep trying to tie Cardi to Nicki to keep buzz going. They just had the casual observer thinking they were both in Milan when that was just a lie.

Breanna Ward

I am the dragon breathing fire
Reaction score
Reactions
9,800 489 1,423
Alleybux
I fully get that but why she denies it’s about a “certain” artist when called out about the subs she’s thrown, when all know damn well how she’s throwing the direct subs at. And I know it didn’t start with Cardi. That fake I’m for female empowerment is all a facade on nickis part ...Nicki wasn’t known for doing rants like this. She was calm about things until like 2014/15..social media really showed how narcissistic she is

Nicki has been speaking on females in hip hop and going on crazy rants since before she was famous. People claiming she is ONLY doing this because of Cardi or because she is washed up is false. She hasn’t said anything on Queen Radio or recent interview that she hasn’t already said 10 years ago

Nicki has been cocky, arrogant and outspoken. The “ subs” she has been using that same tactic her entire career. She was “ subbing” and calling out females on the street.

This was 9 years ago. Same weird voices. Been talking about the business side of hip hop. Same cocky attitude. Been calling out females for not writing.

She did an interview on a toy pony outside a store. Nicki has BEEN doing the most. Throwing subs and talking about other “ females in the game” this was like 2007

Nicki is a lot of things but she didn’t just start changing up when Cardi came out.

passingby21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,416 2,355 2,376
Alleybux
Exactly. And the fact that Atlantic ( who both Cardi and Bhad Bhabie are signed to) are pushing this comparison is insane. And Americans are eating it up.

I agree with starving them out. Do shows and interviews in other countries only.

Maybe take a few months break until she is ready for the American leg of her tour. You are right it was dead until Nicki came back from her hiatus in the winter. That Zane interview gave Cardi even more publicity with Nicki’s crying. Then Cardi revealed her bump. Then her album. It was a marketing dream. Nicki pretty much fed Atlantic the stories when she came back. Now with her rollout.... we got shoegate.

Maybe put out some features or a mixtape for buzz. ( like Eminem and Kamikaze.) or a rap Lemonade. When she comes back it needs to be epic.

Stop letting them bait her with these Cardi comparisons cus now it’s gotten so bad even this child is commenting.

America is not the whole world. Nicki is kicking off the international leg of her tour first and she just added dates for Australia. She was in Brazil doing a special Tidal concert earlier this week. Americans just don't know what's going on in the rest of the world because we tend to only focus on our country. Also a lot of people only focus on gossip blogs so they have a skewed view of reality.

Atlantic is going to keep trying to tie Cardi to Nicki to keep buzz going. They just had the casual observer thinking they were both in Milan when that was just a lie.

.ANAIS.KARIM.

YellowGalacticSun
Reaction score
Reactions
122,364 2,519 2,204
Alleybux
Exactly. And the fact that Atlantic ( who both Cardi and Bhad Bhabie are signed to) are pushing this comparison is insane. And Americans are eating it up.

I agree with starving them out. Do shows and interviews in other countries only.

Maybe take a few months break until she is ready for the American leg of her tour. You are right it was dead until Nicki came back from her hiatus in the winter. That Zane interview gave Cardi even more publicity with Nicki’s crying. Then Cardi revealed her bump. Then her album. It was a marketing dream. Nicki pretty much fed Atlantic the stories when she came back. Now with her rollout.... we got shoegate.

Maybe put out some features or a mixtape for buzz. ( like Eminem and Kamikaze.) or a rap Lemonade. When she comes back it needs to be epic.

Stop letting them bait her with these Cardi comparisons cus now it’s gotten so bad even this child is commenting.
They aren't baiting Nicki though, they are baiting the Barbs. She's off living her life and posting whatever she wants on her social media. She's not the one adding Cardi's name to the keywords for articles about Nicki. You can't Google just Nicki without the results returning something about the other. People aren't paying attention to details. Atlantic is pushing the comparison and this little girl running her mouth is just part of their strategy.

I have to search newspapers from other countries to get information that doesn't get tied to that other one. Most people don't do that, so they just get the media narrative.

passingby21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,416 2,355 2,376
Alleybux
I think MOST of her “subs” is general sh!t talking. Like I pointed out she has been saying the same lines since 2007. And to me it’s just braggadocio. It’s rap. I don’t see why people are getting their panties in a bunch over “ these b!tches is my sons go sit on the potty”. SUB BACK! Name drop her. Put out a diss. Come harder. This is rap. Males sub all the time and it’s way more mean spirited. That’s what rap is all about.

The only truly disrespectful song I think is Stupid Hoe and she admitted that was Kim.

As far as female empowerment, Nicki’s big thing has always been females handling business, being a boss and writing their own rap. That has never ever changed. There are different types of female empowerment. You don’t have to be a nice girl or sweet and friends with everyone. Nicki never said she thought they should sip tea and hold hands and sing Kumbaya. Not a single interview she ever claims that. She never try to come off as nice and friendly. Her infamous pickle juice rant about her being a b!tch versus being a boss was 2012. Fake would be if she came off as all friendly but behind the scenes she was a b!tch.

Literally every interview when she talks about female rappers she always uses the words “ business” and “mogul”. It’s mainly breaking the glass ceiling.

Even with Cardi. She never was all buddy buddy about Cardi. I think she tweeted her at the beginning because of the social media backlash. THAT to me was fake. But then if she never messaged her or did Motorsport, the blogs would have still called her jealous. “ Cardi tried to do a track with Nicki and she declined. SHE SO BITTER” at this point she is called fake for even breathing.

I fully get that but why she denies it’s about a “certain” artist when called out about the subs she’s thrown, when all know damn well how she’s throwing the direct subs at. And I know it didn’t start with Cardi. That fake I’m for female empowerment is all a facade on nickis part ...Nicki wasn’t known for doing rants like this. She was calm about things until like 2014/15..social media really showed how narcissistic she is

passingby21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,416 2,355 2,376
Alleybux
I mean mentioning Cardi at all. Like period. After the Motorsport debacle and seeing how they played her she should have known what’s up.

Then crying on Zane Lowe put the nail in the coffin. That’s what gave this beef traction. People were waiting for her to come back and then the first interview she mentioned Cardi. So the media took it and ran.

She was trying to clear her name but that interview was the catalyst for this whole mess.

Nicki knows business. She knows strategy. The minute Cardi and Quavo didn’t back her up she should have known the label was using this for publicity.

Atlantic did their job. They took that interview and ran with it. And the media still painted Nicki as jealous and bitter.

They aren't baiting Nicki though, they are baiting the Barbs. She's off living her life and posting whatever she wants on her social media. She's not the one adding Cardi's name to the keywords for articles about Nicki. You can't Google just Nicki without the results returning something about the other. People aren't paying attention to details. Atlantic is pushing the comparison and this little girl running her mouth is just part of their strategy.

I have to search newspapers from other countries to get information that doesn't get tied to that other one. Most people don't do that, so they just get the media narrative.

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
Y'all let this little qwhite b!tch get too damn comfortable.

Why are legitimate radio stations having her and stupidly spelled name on? It's ridiculous what becomes rich and famous these days.

.ANAIS.KARIM.

YellowGalacticSun
Reaction score
Reactions
122,364 2,519 2,204
Alleybux
I mean mentioning Cardi at all. Like period. After the Motorsport debacle and seeing how they played her she should have known what’s up.

Then crying on Zane Lowe put the nail in the coffin. That’s what gave this beef traction. People were waiting for her to come back and then the first interview she mentioned Cardi. So the media took it and ran.

She was trying to clear her name but that interview was the catalyst for this whole mess.

Nicki knows business. She knows strategy. The minute Cardi and Quavo didn’t back her up she should have known the label was using this for publicity.

Atlantic did their job. They took that interview and ran with it. And the media still painted Nicki as jealous and bitter.
But the thing is, her interviews humanized her to a more intelligent segment of the population. People who can't be manipulated by Atlantic's PR machine are forming their own opinion of Nicki and it's more favorable than the blog narrative. I actually moved more into Nicki's corner after seeing how the blogs and gossip comments misconstrued what she said. It's a shame that a black woman can't speak truth to power without being told to shut up by her own people.

I like that she has cleared up some of these nebulous details and set the record straight. This little girl is just following a script that was written for her and intelligent people see right through it. Her comments can't upset me because she's just a puppet in a contract spewing nonsense.

Atlantic is destroying Hip Hop culture to make money. Of course people who care about the culture are going to speak up and fight back. That's what's really going on. The real Hip Hop folks vs the fakes.

Caribbeangal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,447 1,309 1,316
Alleybux
I hate a bandwagon ass b!tch. Everybody trying to hop on the Nicki hate train because that’s what’s hot right now and seems like the thing to do. That sh!t is whack, have your own mind. The industry is a joke.

BRUCK_OUT

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
40,905 1,291 1,101
Alleybux
Lol she did that already lol .

Do you remember what happen .

I saw people who said they hated nicki say they missed her Lolol .

passingby21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,416 2,355 2,376
Alleybux
That’s very true. Notice she is mimicking slang culture too. The headlines “ Is Nicki Minaj doing too much” or “ Did Nicki Minaj stop Cardi’s bag”

Even white media is using it. I will give it to Atlantic their marketing team is very good. Nicki is clearing up her name but her team doesn’t seem as strong in marketing as the people Atlantic has. Luckily Nicki has a good business sense.

That meme floating about how if everyone says Nicki is stopping bags it must be true. It’s gaslighting. Or the illusory truth effect. The tendency to believe something to be true after repeated exposure. But the way this generation confirms facts is limited to 30 second Instagram videos. They take things and run with them.

I feel like Atlantic has a very smart team. The tactics they are using are very good. Very advanced. Bhad Bhabie and her viral fame after Dr Phil is textbook now they are placing her in a conversation as a veteran rapper. Immediately she is now being associated with professionals. It’s smart. And I don’t think it’s the Nicki hate train. They are just doing their job. It’s business. But the GP isn’t smart enough to get it.

But the thing is, her interviews humanized her to a more intelligent segment of the population. People who can't be manipulated by Atlantic's PR machine are forming their own opinion of Nicki and it's more favorable than the blog narrative. I actually moved more into Nicki's corner after seeing how the blogs and gossip comments misconstrued what she said. It's a shame that a black woman can't speak truth to power without being told to shut up by her own people.

I like that she has cleared up some of these nebulous details and set the record straight. This little girl is just following a script that was written for her and intelligent people see right through it. Her comments can't upset me because she's just a puppet in a contract spewing nonsense.

Atlantic is destroying Hip Hop culture to make money. Of course people who care about the culture are going to speak up and fight back. That's what's really going on. The real Hip Hop folks vs the fakes.

PlushNBoujie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,355 621 1,373
Alleybux
So you’re gonna sit here and pretend like Nicki isn’t notorious for throwing subs at certain females in her music , then when called out she denies about it?!? Oh wow ...lol
All rappers talk sh!t in they songs. Why is it a crime when nicki does it and brags?