Quantcast

BIC Chicago Charmaine Announce She’s Leaving Big Fish Entertainment After Live PD Destroys Footage..

SassyChic08

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,418 36 15
Alleybux
In spite of the dumb sh!t she just did by pouring water on her baby, I applaud her for making this move! Their business, Bey Moss, seems to be doing really good, so she might not need the Black Ink Crew check anymore!

Last edited:

FabulouslyBrown

“I can’t forget my history, it's her-story.”
Reaction score
Reactions
25,413 481 50
Alleybux
Dutchess did say that Big Fish is always doing some grimy sh!t behind the scenes. I think they were a huge part of the reason why she left the NY Black Ink Crew. Good for Charmaine! I wonder if Chicago will even come back now with COVID, Ryan not wanting cameras in his actual shop and now with Charmaine’s “rival shop” being out the picture.

BB. Blunt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,124 762 232
Alleybux
Dutchess did say that Big Fish is always doing some grimy sh!t behind the scenes. I think they were a huge part of the reason why she left the NY Black Ink Crew. Good for Charmaine! I wonder if Chicago will even come back now with COVID, Ryan not wanting cameras in his actual shop and now with Charmaine’s “rival shop” being out the picture.

wait, i been out the loop. Why does Ryan not want cameras in his shop?

Consequence2015

Dreams & Nightmares
Reaction score
Reactions
33,504 2,997 890
Alleybux
IDGAF WHAT THE DUMB b!tch DO! HER STUPID ASS NEED TO BE IN JAIL FOR POURING WATER IN THAT BABY FACE LIKE THAT; HER AND THE NUCCA SITTING IN THE VIDEO NEED THEIR ASSES WHOOPED UP AND DOWN THE STREET BECAUSE HOW COULD YOU SIT THERE AND WATCH HER DO THAT TO AN INNOCENT BABY

FabulouslyBrown

Reaction score
Reactions
25,413 481 50
Alleybux
wait, i been out the loop. Why does Ryan not want cameras in his shop?

Ever since Ryan opened up “new 9 mag” and then established the original space as “old 9 mag”, the cameras have rarely been in the new space. Ryan wants his new shop to actually be about business, making money and professionalism. Basically when Ryan started back dating Rachel in season 2 he began to act brand new and allergic to drama. He said the old shop (and the VH1 cameras) focused too much on partying and drama and less on actually making money and being a legit business. He barely wants to be on the show and he b!tches about it (he’s probably just trying to fulfill his contract and then he’s out too).

That’s pretty much why Char’s “shop” that never was popped up out of nowhere because the show needed somewhere to film after Ryan closed down the first 9 mag when he “fired” everyone but Phor and Don. The old 9 mag was never even Ryan’s spot. It was always under contract with VH1/Big Fish which is why Ryan had to move his entire shop to a new suite in the same business complex to get some control over his actual business/livelihood smh.

Last edited:

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,062 4,466 2,068
Alleybux
Ever since Ryan opened up “new 9 mag” and then established the original space as “old 9 mag”, the cameras have rarely been in the new space. Ryan wants his new shop to actually be about business, making money and professionalism. Basically when Ryan started back dating Rachel in season 2 he began to act brand new and allergic to drama. He said the old shop (and the VH1 cameras) focused too much on partying and drama and less on actually making money and being a legit business. He barely wants to be on the show and he b!tches about it (he’s probably just trying to fulfill his contract and then he’s out too).

That’s pretty much why Char’s “shop” that never was popped up out of nowhere because the show needed somewhere to film after Ryan closed down the first 9 mag when he “fired” everyone but Phor and Don. The old 9 mag was never even Ryan’s spot. It was always under contract with VH1/Big Fish which is why Ryan had to move his entire shop to a new suite in the same business complex to get some control over his actual business/livelihood smh.

I never quite understood her shop and asking Ryan of all people to go in there and tell them about her mother's passing. I never watched again after that but did he "run" the shop while she was gone?

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,492 16,099 21,743
Alleybux
I'm confused as to what Big Fish supposedly did wrong. They were filming a show about police and police killed a man. Big Fish was asked to keep the footage while an investigation was happening and once it was complete, they deleted the footage. The footage the public has seen is from the police body cams.

What's the problem?

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux

Exactly on point, Ryan never took back the shop and rehired everyone, he got out his feelings and agreed to film with cast again, so he had to the “owner” of the old 9mag location, when in reality he was building his new shop. Ryan really started acting brand new and correct when Rachel brought her ass back around, and whenever he’s portrayed in a negative light, it’s was the edits and production (okay negro alright). Ryan said that he’s doing 10 seasons and that’s it.
Exactly, 2nd City Ink is not a legit tattoo shop. I was a video on ig of the production crew building it for her, she put no money in that tattoo shop what so ever and thats where they do their interviews. It was honestly production scrambling and looking for a way to keep Charmaine on the show, because in all honestly she no longer had a purpose on there because she wasn’t an artist.

It was Ryan’s spot originally, but season 3 they took over the leasing and it became a filming space. Which is why Ryan couldn’t fire anyone and they rehired themselves. Exactly, they never so that new shop because he doesn’t want the foolishness and fighting to happening. Which is why they are doing this stupid ass storyline with Kitty, cause Ryan doesn’t want to show the shop and has too give some of his “personal life” (but we all know that sh!t is fake and for tv but we’ll play along) if Ryan was smart he would have left the show because it’s tarnishing his brand.

I think season 6 is the last season, because if Charmaine and her fake shop isn’t there, what else felt to show? Don and Ashley are in extremely happy place, Phor has a girlfriend and is happy, Ryan still ain’t sh!t ass *****, and doesn’t want cameras coming in too close to his personally life.

FabulouslyBrown

Reaction score
Reactions
25,413 481 50
Alleybux
I never quite understood her shop and asking Ryan of all people to go in there and tell them about her mother's passing. I never watched again after that but did he "run" the shop while she was gone?

I didn’t understand Charmaine’s shop either. It was a sh!t show from jump because they never had the proper permits to be in there, the girl that Charmaine “brought” over from England thought she was a 50/50 owner and Char was checking her like “no, you are my employee” so that was awkward.

Also...the staff was already starting to jump ship and the shop hadn’t lasted for one season (one of the guys just ghosted and the other was trying to get a spot at Ryan’s legit shop). Ryan didn’t come in to help run Char’s shop after he let them know about Char’s mom and Char went on leave to tend to her family after her mom’s death. Kitty did come in and try to act like a manager but that didn’t go over well either (her and the girl from the UK didn’t get on well AT ALL).

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,062 4,466 2,068
Alleybux
I didn’t understand Charmaine’s shop either. It was a sh!t show from jump because they never had the proper permits to be in there, the girl that Charmaine “brought” over from England thought she was a 50/50 owner and Char was checking her like “no, you are my employee” so that was awkward.

Also...the staff was already starting to jump ship and the shop hadn’t lasted for one season (one of the guys just ghosted and the other was trying to get a spot at Ryan’s legit shop). Ryan didn’t come in to help run Char’s shop after he let them know about Char’s mom and Char went on leave to tend to her family after her mom’s death. Kitty did come in and try to act like a manager but that didn’t go over well either (her and the girl from the UK didn’t get on well AT ALL).
Who comes from the UK to run a business with Charmaine?!! And tattooing at that!!

MusiKCityK

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,654 1,145 558
Alleybux

So did they just source tattoo artists then?

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom