Quantcast

Bieber say's first year of marriage was "tough" due to "lack of trust"

CLASSY SHADE

Birdwatching
Reaction score
Reactions
9,178 160 65
Alleybux
Are those the only vids of him treating her badly? I don’t keep up with them but if anybody has a link to a compilation vid, please post

ETA: ok I found a video myself. I’m horrified to learn, I’ve had a boyfriend like this before! It was in high school, but still...

Last edited:

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,215 4,098 679
Alleybux

From the interview it seems like he thought marriage would bring him happiness /inner fulfilment and didn't give a damn who he married. I think he just went with the first person he knew would say yes :bulgyeyes

I think the same, justin wated end the pain e the loneliness, a emotional support, and Hailey was there always on his side like the crazy fan that she was, he one of a lot of people who think that relationships as be with someone solve all his problems.

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,215 4,098 679
Alleybux
I heard a tea one time that justin proposed to selena and she denied becaise they were too young,i think he is very need.

MargotJane

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,563 871 109
Alleybux
people saying Hailey seems fine & level-headed but she is literally being a doormat for this mentally unstable man, just because she wanted that ring. She was literally chasing this man, altho he was confessing his love to another woman. And now she is letting this musty man treat her like garbage because she is obsessed with being a wifey.

That is not levelheaded, stable or fine to me. I don’t know if she has abandonment issues?

Rihstored

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,250 288 350
Alleybux
He is a big man child. She acts like a combination uberfan / mommy and he’s rude and childish and has his head up his ass.

I can’t see either of them leaving the other for their own codependent reasons. This mess is here to stay. I feel for the kids that get dragged in and hope she holds off.

Dahalla

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,072 2,925 346
Alleybux
Interesting, I know some couples were the parents do not like their partner but they love them so much that they don’t even care. It’s interesting to see who listens to their family and who doesn’t. I feel like it’s an excuse but ah, well.
Her mother didn’t have any issues with him in the beginning when they were being normal cute teenagers, It was even reported that she helped arrange their PR relationship because she was managing Sel at the time.

It’s was only around 2013 when Justin began going off the rails doing drugs, getting in trouble with the law and cheated on Selena left and right that her mother and friends grew to dislike him. Remember when Taylor stuck her tongue out behind the scenes of that Awards show? Even Justin himself admitted to being emotionally abusive towards women and that whole relationship just became toxic and neither would let it end.

I also remember reading somewhere that Selena’s people also believe she began abusing hardcore drugs and sh!t to keep up with him and his lifestyle and that he’s basically the root of all her issues today because of all the stress he caused her but that is BS because Selena was already reportedly experimenting with drugs with Demi on Disney and as a previous font said Selena is extremely toxic and self destructive herself. Her family and friends probably just don’t want to accept the fact that JB and Sel enabled each other and were equally sh!t.

Last edited: