Quantcast

Big Bang Theory vrs Who created God

Dondada03

im gully son, gully.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,565 4 12
Alleybux
Everyone always says what caused the big bang... What caused evolution...

God said let there be light, and hence the big bang...

So since everything needs a creator... Who created GOD?

HoneyPotTrap

The Quintessential Trap Baby | Album Drops 2024
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,761 7,182 2,909
Alleybux
i don't think it worked like that. matter, beings...simply evolved...there was no announcement "Let there be light"...nothing like that. I think life, existence, is much more complicated than what we can even conceive...I don't don't think there is a God, at least not as he's presented to us via Christian, or Muslim doctrine. I thing there was a big bang, and several big bangs.

When i was a kid, I used to sit in a corner and try to imagine how big the universe is. My thought was that the universe must be a globe within itself that sits among a collection of other global galaxies...in an outer galaxy. the universe must be infinite. And that infinity in itself is God...

Man created the concept of God as we know it...i think that's a lie, or just false.

Screen Siren

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,964 3,778 4,008
Alleybux
i don't think it worked like that. matter, beings...simply evolved...there was no announcement "Let there be light"...nothing like that. I think life, existence, is much more complicated than what we can even conceive...I don't don't think there is a God, at least not as he's presented to us via Christian, or Muslim doctrine. I thing there was a big bang, and several big bangs.

When i was a kid, I used to sit in a corner and try to imagine how big the universe is. My thought was that the universe must be a globe within itself that sits among a collection of other global galaxies...in an outer galaxy. the universe must be infinite. And that infinity in itself is God...

Man created the concept of God as we know it...i think that's a lie, or just false.
How does matter and beings just come into existence? .

axox202

Old School Bully
Reaction score
Reactions
5,199 54 8
Alleybux
Dont know that one either or...
you can also say Now what came first the chicken or the egg?

Did God create man, or did man need to create God?

Screen Siren

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,964 3,778 4,008
Alleybux

I believe God is an infinite being. He doesn't have a beginning or an end. I think it is hard for us to wrap our minds around that because we are created.

Honey Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,531 947 732
Alleybux
some things will never be understood while we are in this phase of being. if humans were able to control and solve everything, nobody would ever die or be sick, everything would be perfect..

authentic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,865 1
Alleybux
some things will never be understood while we are in this phase of being. if humans were able to control and solve everything, nobody would ever die or be sick, everything would be perfect..

I see someone is at least thinking.

GATSBY

most likely lurking.
Reaction score
Reactions
8,006 3 6
Alleybux
God created God.
simple as that...

Freedomme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,072 27 4
Alleybux
Man created god. Someone asked how does matter and beings just come into existence? Why does this not apply when asked how a god just comes into existence?

Occam's Razor.

Freedomme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,072 27 4
Alleybux
.....Because you would have to explain how God was created out of nothing.

Exactly... But a believer will say that a god has always existed. Everything else needs a creator but a god. What I am asking is why is a god the exception?

jayC

Sky Box
Reaction score
Reactions
912 7 9
Alleybux
Job 11: 7 "Can you fathom the mysteries of God?
Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?

8 They are higher than the heavens—what can you do?
They are deeper than the depths of the grave [a] —what can you know?

9 Their measure is longer than the earth
and wider than the sea.

Dark Rose

<span style="display: inline-block; filter:progid:
Reaction score
Reactions
110,980 53 47
Alleybux
I don't think the big bang exists. Stuff just can't magically appear out of blackness, just doesn't make sense. People have the right to question the existence of God because it's their right, but as do we have the right to question the so called "Big Bang Theory". Nothing can't appear out of nowhere, but some things are left to be questioned.....

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,931 1,770 409
Alleybux
I believe God is an infinite being. He doesn't have a beginning or an end. I think it is hard for us to wrap our minds around that because we are created.

I agree with this. And actually, for me as a Christian, I believe that life never actually ends. Just where we spend our lives comes and goes. (i.e. for now we are on Earth, but we will eventually be in Heaven or Hell).

authentic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,865 1
Alleybux
Exactly... But a believer will say that a god has always existed. Everything else needs a creator but a god. What I am asking is why is a god the exception?

We (Christians) believe through faith of the written Word passed down through the generations of those who believed. The God (YHWH) whom we serve purposed to reveal himself to the Prophets of old and the Apostles through Jesus Christ, so we can know Him and have life. It may be foolishness to you because you lack understanding (1 Corintians chapter 1). But for us it is enough. What's interesting though, is that you mock God and the FAITH of his followers regarding the concept of creation. Yet, when it involves something outside of what you percieve as God's existance, you have FAITH in that (the big bang and the evolution of man). Whether you want to admit it or not we all have FAITH in something, if its God or a theory or concept. Right or wrong, you have a belief in something that is not apparent by sight.

Dondada03

im gully son, gully.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,565 4 12
Alleybux
I see someone is at least thinking.

Man has prevented the spread of some virus and diseases, with technology from the 40's-70's.

To say with more advanced technology, who know if man will have to get sick...

However all things do die.

Honey Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,531 947 732
Alleybux
Man has prevented the spread of some virus and diseases, with technology from the 40's-70's.

To say with more advanced technology, who know if man will have to get sick...

However all things do die

exactly. things we cant, and will never be able to control..

Dondada03

im gully son, gully.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,565 4 12
Alleybux
exactly. things we cant, and will never be able to control..

We are just skimming the top of medical advances..

Nanotechnology.
vaccines and cures...

Who is to say man cant live up to the ages 150....

Why is it for everything that man does not know, we say god did it?

Remember people the world was flat 600 years ago.

authentic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,865 1
Alleybux
Dondada

We are just skimming the top of medical advances..

Nanotechnology.
vaccines and cures...

Big deal. Your point?

Who is to say man cant live up to the ages 150....

150 years old? how about 1,500 years old? Point being is that you are only prolonging the inevitable, if it were possible in the first place. Which leads to the same question: Why do we have to die?

Why is it for everything that man does not know, we say god did it?

Because we are giving credit where credit is due and not in flawed, untrustworthy, man, who's theories and concepts change as much as underwear.

Remember people the world was flat 600 years ago.

Ok, you are only speaking to the ignorance of MAN. The scriptures never supported the theory of a flat earth.

The Evil Queen

Lsa 10 year vet
Reaction score
Reactions
11,587 12 4
Alleybux

No one created God..

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Dondada03

im gully son, gully.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,565 4 12
Alleybux
Carmelcutie, so god made earth, we didnt evolve, because everything needs a creator...

Quote:
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

So because a book say God was not created, you believe it...

The Evil Queen

Lsa 10 year vet
Reaction score
Reactions
11,587 12 4
Alleybux
Carmelcutie, so god made earth, we didnt evolve, because everything needs a creator...

Quote:

So because a book say God was not created, you believe it...

No, this is what you fail to understand. This is God's word. Every word in the bible is God's word. He himself spoke it and had the prophets write what he wanted ALL to know..

You don't understand so of course I don't expect you to follow it. But what is the point of this post??