Quantcast

Big Brother 22: All-Stars (U.S.) - Live Feeds, Spoilers, & Watch Thread

ninaaaaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,516 2,374 174
Alleybux
She has nothing to do w season 22, but I was randomly thinking about how Paulie used Zakiyah after bb18 for image rehab and she could’ve been a popping influencer if she dropped him and did what the other reality tv girls do, she lost out on a lot of bags imo

Pusssie

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,442 437 114
Alleybux
She has nothing to do w season 22, but I was randomly thinking about how Paulie used Zakiyah after bb18 for image rehab and she could’ve been a popping influencer if she dropped him and did what the other reality tv girls do, she lost out on a lot of bags imo
Agree. I don’t understand how someone like Paulie had her dickmatized. Guess we’ve all been there at some point in life, but I’d be damn if I let one fµck the bag up lol

ninaaaaa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,516 2,374 174
Alleybux
Agree. I don’t understand how someone like Paulie had her dickmatized. Guess we’ve all been there at some point in life, but I’d be damn if I let one fµck the bag up lol
Right???? But even still, everyone hyped her that season, how she didn’t try to get in modeling or run up a bag as a fashion Nova influencer is crazy to me, Shes one of the few black women from the more modern seasons that didn’t leave the show and get anything good from it Imo

ForumsStaySpilling

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,492 3,305 944
Alleybux
Right???? But even still, everyone hyped her that season, how she didn’t try to get in modeling or run up a bag as a fashion Nova influencer is crazy to me, Shes one of the few black women from the more modern seasons that didn’t leave the show and get anything good from it Imo
I think she went to school a bit after the season. She also could have faked it with Paulie for longer (he wanted to), but she rejected it. Then she had a child.

I think a lot of it was her taking a backseat, and focusing more on having a more quiet life.

barelythere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
363,020 9,124 2,712
Alleybux
I think she went to school a bit after the season. She also could have faked it with Paulie for longer (he wanted to), but she rejected it. Then she had a child.

I think a lot of it was her taking a backseat, and focusing more on having a more quiet life.

She shouldn’t have faked it with him post show. He humiliated her on the feeds told everyone she let him have raw anal xes. He had no respect for her. And her mother let him in her house. She should’ve paid him dust after the show. She went on to get her masters and became a baby momma by that loser bf she spoke about in the house. They were already broken up before she delivered. And he literally has three baby mommas. Don’t think he is in Zakiyah’s daughter’s life. Luckily for her , she’s highly educated and can support herself plus kid. I find her to be probably one of the saddest embarrassing contestants ever. Paulie needed his ass beat.

Pusssie

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,442 437 114
Alleybux
We need a Big Brother rumor and tea thread lol Anyway, I came in here to say that I just watched the 2 seasons of The Challenge that Dayvonne was on

I don’t get how she could be closer to Challenge people than Big Brother. Based off the reunion on all the tea that was spilt, The Challenge seems to be miles more toxic. At least with Big Brother usually the games stops once the show stops taping

Because these Challenge people play so much together, it’s almost like they have to play the game even when they aren’t filming. Plus you would always have to question if someone is only friends because they’re setting themselves up for when they play again

I noticed Day is following Kam, but she isn’t following Day back. On the reunion it looked like they resolved everything, but maybe not

Anyone know what’s the story for why she hasn’t played again? My assumption is it maybe has to do with her job? I’m not sure if she’s still teaching. Or maybe she hasn’t been asked back

hellabella

hellabellababy
Reaction score
Reactions
6,669 476 192
Alleybux
Yall done went and bumped this old thread! I clicked on the notification and when I got here I was wondering what happened to the rest of the pages lol. Cheers bb fam xoxo

NobodysFool

Where The Royals Reside
Reaction score
Reactions
28,809 540 112
Alleybux
We need a Big Brother rumor and tea thread lol Anyway, I came in here to say that I just watched the 2 seasons of The Challenge that Dayvonne was on

I don’t get how she could be closer to Challenge people than Big Brother. Based off the reunion on all the tea that was spilt, The Challenge seems to be miles more toxic. At least with Big Brother usually the games stops once the show stops taping

Because these Challenge people play so much together, it’s almost like they have to play the game even when they aren’t filming. Plus you would always have to question if someone is only friends because they’re setting themselves up for when they play again

I noticed Day is following Kam, but she isn’t following Day back. On the reunion it looked like they resolved everything, but maybe not

Anyone know what’s the story for why she hasn’t played again? My assumption is it maybe has to do with her job? I’m not sure if she’s still teaching. Or maybe she hasn’t been asked back
I would think part of it has to do with the fact that both times she was on the show she had major complications in relation to her anemia. Another part is that I guess she just sees a better bag with MTV than CBS, but I don't really see how.
It can't be the people, because like you said, the people on the Challenge are literally a SEPTIC tank of toxic energy, and she was the victim of a lot of bs (someone laughing at her anemic shock, ole dude lying that she threatened physical violence against him, etc.).

Pusssie

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,442 437 114
Alleybux
I would think part of it has to do with the fact that both times she was on the show she had major complications in relation to her anemia. Another part is that I guess she just sees a better bag with MTV than CBS, but I don't really see how.
It can't be the people, because like you said, the people on the Challenge are literally a SEPTIC tank of toxic energy, and she was the victim of a lot of bs (someone laughing at her anemic shock, ole dude lying that she threatened physical violence against him, etc.).
She really did great on the Challenge given everything. I didn’t even know she had asthma until she talked about it and pulled her pump out

I have no idea what would posses some of these people to do this show back to back for years. This actually makes Survivor challenges look like child’s play. Don’t even get me started on Big Brother lol I remember Swaggy mentioning in a video that it was after he left his season of the challenge where he really got motivated to go hard at Forex. Said something about thinking to himself in one of the challenges if this was really about to be his life (doing multiple seasons of the show). I can see why he didn’t want to come back lol

In that finale in season 33, to think they didn’t let them eat for over 24hours. Like damn they could gave everyone a bottle of water to attach to the bikes while doing the challenge. Smh

Megara

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,998 1,776 197
Alleybux

I think Challenge people have an edited version of Day and she sees an edited version of them so it's enough to still like. She would've been cool with Dani if it wasn't for clips from her stans. And we see how forgiving she was of Nicole. She wants to be cool with these white girls. I guess she wants to be the only Black personality.

Her fave person on the Challenge is Amanda, who is one of the most disliked people amongst the cast for being rude and messy

On BB the mean girls link for whiteness. The Challenge casts a variety of people so you get Amanda who loves talking in AAVE despite not understanding the statement 'Black Love'. She also culturally appropriated Native Americans

Kam is someone no one can really be mad at. She's also befriended people everyone ostracizes or can't get along with. It's a big deal to be mad at Kam and Day did it very publicly so she may keep her at arms length. Plus Day isn't active on IG and Kam is into social media.

Challenge cast are like a wrestling cast - continued storylines. Most of them are always on and they do play in the off season. Their tweets have gotten people cast in (battle of your) Rivals seasons. And their between show hook ups have gotten people cast on Battle of the Exes seasons.

Day has anemia and can't do the recent cold locations they film in but I think she'd like to be attached for a warmer season,
a certain theme, or another Challenge vs Stars or Athletes season.
And because as returning players they get higher appearance fees on top of any earnings its better paid than CBS. Also MTV has let her act putting her in tv spots and promos . So she just filmed Ex on the Beach with them with a Big Brother Canada houseguest.

They ask her back on the Challenge basically every season

Pusssie

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,442 437 114
Alleybux
I think Challenge people have an edited version of Day and she sees an edited version of them so it's enough to still like. She would've been cool with Dani if it wasn't for clips from her stans. And we see how forgiving she was of Nicole. She wants to be cool with these white girls. I guess she wants to be the only Black personality.

Her fave person on the Challenge is Amanda, who is one of the most disliked people amongst the cast for being rude and messy

On BB the mean girls link for whiteness. The Challenge casts a variety of people so you get Amanda who loves talking in AAVE despite not understanding the statement 'Black Love'. She also culturally appropriated Native Americans

Kam is someone no one can really be mad at. She's also befriended people everyone ostracizes or can't get along with. It's a big deal to be mad at Kam and Day did it very publicly so she may keep her at arms length. Plus Day isn't active on IG and Kam is into social media.

Challenge cast are like a wrestling cast - continued storylines. Most of them are always on and they do play in the off season. Their tweets have gotten people cast in (battle of your) Rivals seasons. And their between show hook ups have gotten people cast on Battle of the Exes seasons.

Day has anemia and can't do the recent cold locations they film in but I think she'd like to be attached for a warmer season,
a certain theme, or another Challenge vs Stars or Athletes season.
And because as returning players they get higher appearance fees on top of any earnings its better paid than CBS. Also MTV has let her act putting her in tv spots and promos . So she just filmed Ex on the Beach with them with a Big Brother Canada houseguest.

They ask her back on the Challenge basically every season
Oooo I might check out Ex on the Beach now. Never watched it. And yeah…the challenge seems way too damn exhausting. I binged from 32-34. I’m on the reunion on 34 right now and even watching it is exhausting lmao I can only imagine how much these people let that show consume them. Like you said…they play even when they aren’t filming. That can’t be healthy at all

It’s crazy though, because pretty much all of these BB players I’ve seen so far up until 34 I hated when they played BB (for the exception of Day). Then Natalie I was indifferent to. But, then I found myself rooting for all of them at some point during The Challenge

I had to question myself when I was rooting for Paulie during his 1st season. Never thought I would’ve, but I guess I hated Kyle more than him lol Not really a fan of him in the later seasons once him and Cara become official though

Megara

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,998 1,776 197
Alleybux
Oooo I might check out Ex on the Beach now. Never watched it. And yeah…the challenge seems way too damn exhausting. I binged from 32-34. I’m on the reunion on 34 right now and even watching it is exhausting lmao I can only imagine how much these people let that show consume them. Like you said…they play even when they aren’t filming. That can’t be healthy at all

It’s crazy though, because pretty much all of these BB players I’ve seen so far up until 34 I hated when they played BB (for the exception of Day). Then Natalie I was indifferent to. But, then I found myself rooting for all of them at some point during The Challenge

I had to question myself when I was rooting for Paulie during his 1st season. Never thought I would’ve, but I guess I hated Kyle more than him lol Not really a fan of him in the later seasons once him and Cara become official though
Hehe I liked the Challenge most before season 26 . It got more intense after season like 15. Before that it was more like summer camp games then it turned into the Olympics.

There's 2 seasons on Netflix from the early days and its so different and dangerous now.

I hated Big Brother joining the show. But Natalie and Da'Vonne were most likable on MTV to me

Now Big Brother has taken over. I do think with the right people from BBUS and BBcan I won't mind.

Paulie was kinda likable on here but he ruined his reputation...again and also ruined Cara. She used to be a fan favorite