Quantcast

big brother- kaycee & bayleigh drama revisited

Robyn Fenty

taurus
Reaction score
Reactions
50,549 6,043 3,411
Alleybux
what do y’all think really happened between them? to me it’s seems like bay was crushing HARD on kaycee but kaycee was just playing her smh..but it’s also weird to me that bay still had such strong feelings for kaycee on the challenge since by this time her & swaggy were married (honestly bay could do much better than him tho like not only is he ugly but he’s annoying as well lol) the only reason this is even on my mind is because of their huge blowup on the challenge

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
I watched all the live feeds on Big Brother and it was the other way around. Kaycee was the one crushing on Bayleigh. They'd "flirt", lay in bed together, and hint at liking each other but that was all that happened. Bay and Kaycee on Big Brother were Nany and Kaycee on The Challenge but without the kissing. Kaycee was into Bayleigh but Bayleigh was just playing along to benefit herself in the game, because Bayleigh really had her eyes on Swaggy.

While Bay and Kaycee were "flirting", Bay was having xes with Swaggy (and she actually ended up getting pregnant but miscarried before the season finished). Kaycee picked up on Bay/Swaggy and started hanging out more with the white side of the house and had permanently picked that side to roll with. Kaycee would make mean comments about Swaggy (Kaycee has a fetish for black women but looks down on black people - she's proven this time and time again not only on Big Brother but on The Challenge as well). After Swaggy was evicted early, Bay turned up her "flirting" with Kaycee even more - but still for game purposes only. Swaggy would see Kaycee badmouthing him on the live feeds and tweet about it in real time - here's 1 example:

As the season went on, Kaycee's alliance (full of white conservatives) was winning everything and Bayleigh's alliance (full of liberals and minorities) was being picked off. Kaycee was fully committed to her white alliance and had no use for Bayleigh. When Bay was on the chopping block and needed Kaycee to save her, Kaycee didn't. Bay got evicted. Kaycee made it to the final 2. Despite everything, in the end Bay still voted for Kaycee to win and was instrumental in Kaycee winning Big Brother and $500,000.

Last season on the Challenge, Bay was thinking everything was cool and she and Swaggy were part of the Big Brother alliance with Josh, Fessy, Kaycee, and Jay. But like I said Kaycee fetishizes black women but looks down on black people. I think Kaycee was disgusted that Bay chose Swaggy (and married him). Kaycee rode with the Bananas side of the house and tried to turn on Swaggy and Bay every chance she got.

The scene in the clip in the OP, Kaycee is instigating and trying to get Bay to blow up. Bay knows that her and Kaycee weren't really a thing but I think Bay was trying to play the game again and try to flip things on Kaycee since Bay was by herself at this point. Later in a challenge, Kaycee targets Bay by putting rocks in her bag. Kaycee was targeting Bay all season.

Fast forward to this current season of The Challenge, most of the cast is a racial minority and in the backdrop of George Floyd Kaycee wasn't able to target black people as easily as she normally does. She still managed to get a shot in at Bay/Swaggy by voting in (and helping send home) Wes - Wes is friends and business partners with Swaggy and Bayleigh and Wes' wife are best friends (Wes and Bay are both from Kansas City). In the episode where Leroy and Kaycee target Wes, Kaycee has a confessional where she says Wes is her enemy. Now Kaycee and Wes have never really had any interaction, so why does she consider Wes an enemy? Because Wes is friends with Bay and Swaggy, and Kaycee hates them.

Near the end of this season of the Challenge, Kaycee made sure her final partner wasn't Leroy, a black man. She picked Fessy (even though on Big Brother she loathed Fessy and called him dumb). But in Kaycee's mind, she doesn't want her fate and placing in the final to be dependent on someone black. On both her seasons of the Challenge, her true alliance people were Josh, Nany, Jay, and Fessy - none of them are black. If you're black and you THINK you mean something to Kaycee (Bay last season and Leroy this season), think again.

I know this was a long post but I hate Kaycee and for good reason. Had to get it all out. Whoosa.

Last edited:

Zebulon77

zen by design
Reaction score
Reactions
97,463 4,682 3,452
Alleybux
I really didn't care for Bay or Kaycee on BB.
I think Bay loves drama and camera time. Therefore, she'd do just about anything for air time.
Kaycee is just blah. I would never trust her in any capacity - especially if we are competing for money.
It's all for air time.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
Because of the Bayleigh drama or has she done or said other things?

1. Bayleigh (and being disgusted that Bayleigh chose a black man)
2. Being friends with racist Big Brother people (the MAGA midget JC & others in her BB alliance)
3. Cheating on her black girlfriend for...Nany
4. Using the BLM alliance last season to get far in the game then dumping Leroy right before the final (because Kaycee would rather die than have her fate in the hands of a black man). Remember that when Leroy and Kaycee were paired together early in the season, Leroy would always say in his confessional that while he and Kaycee perform well together, she never tells him what she's thinking or how she plans on voting. She thinks she's above black people.
5. This season of the Challenge, she's able to be free and not have to abide by a 'minorities stick together' mantra. What does she do? She and her BB alliance target all the black people early.