Big KRIT

Page

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
74,837 1,602 571
Alleybux
Any info on him? He seems like he has some sense compared to alot of the up and coming rappers. I hope the industry embraces him and starts giving him attention instead of the Drakes, Gucci, and you know the rest of the riff raft.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7fxrgxCfDE]Big K.R.I.T interview with Florida - YouTube[/ame]

Sparkle Motion

~ Within You ~
Reaction score
Reactions
56,262 19 22
Alleybux
Mississippi producer/rapper. Album isn't coming out til 2012 (jan?) though. Don't know why its been pushed back. Maybe to make way for J.Cole? :dunno:

Dezywezy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,350 4
Alleybux
I really like him, seems like a cool humble guy. sn: what is wrong with that girl's mouth in the vid? ugh

BestdressedJess

<span style="font-weight: bold;color: red;"><span
Reaction score
Reactions
4,410 6 1
Alleybux
Well he aint get booed in NY last weekend... lol....

Yes! But imma be there October 14 @ the Best Buy Theatre with a fresh pair of pannies to throw. The tickets are only $32 I might buy 5 of em just cause lmao.

Nah but I love me some Krit... no gossip about him tho. I might be back Oct 15 with a DR for ya. Psyche :rotfl: the hunnies not playing that

MsDriven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,685 1,624 279
Alleybux
Had to bump this thread after searching on here.

Just recently discovered his dope music and after seeing an interview he did with the breakfast club I'm smitten by this fine tall piece of chocolate.
i know someone has info on him. I think its been almost 2 years since his alum dropped.

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
Met him a couple of times and he's finer in person...like "I wanna put my vagina on you right now" fine

He's also really nice...like he makes it a thing to talk to his fans and take pics with them. Very dedicated to his music...

I remember when he first came out he had a girlfriend back in his hometown but I think he's single noww

Snafu1660

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,842 2,075 807
Alleybux
Met him a couple of times and he's finer in person...like "I wanna put my vagina on you right now" fine

He's also really nice...like he makes it a thing to talk to his fans and take pics with them. Very dedicated to his music...

I remember when he first came out he had a girlfriend back in his hometown but I think he's single noww

Father God, if he's even finer in person than he is on video then I need to just stay away; because if I ever met him I would probably do things that would shame myself, my family, and my entire lineage.

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux

Father God, if he's even finer in person than he is on video then I need to just stay away; because if I ever met him I would probably do things that would shame myself, my family, and my entire lineage.

lmaooo yessssssss honey

He fine and he's a gentleman...

MsDriven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,685 1,624 279
Alleybux
Yes! I'm loving what I'm hearing. Thanks for the info.

His humbleness is one thing I keep coming across as I read about him. Plus I was watching a video of him designing a jacket with Ecko and he actually kept thanking the people there and telling them he appreciates the opportunity to the point where they told him to stop and that it was actually their honor he was there.

MsDriven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,685 1,624 279
Alleybux
Chilllleee to go between Fat Trel unfortunate looking ass and Big Krit? Um ok she got that.

But um DR?

Page

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
74,837 1,602 571
Alleybux
Chilllleee to go between Fat Trel unfortunate looking ass and Big Krit? Um ok she got that.

But um DR?

I don't know if I even care for the tea anymore. I hate to think he's in any kind of competition, rotation with anyone name Fat Trel. le sigh*

Daniel-San

Grannys JJ Mixer
Reaction score
Reactions
15,706 4 6
Alleybux
Word, Big KRIT made it to the alley?

boratwow.jpg

I wish I could add more to the convo other than saying that's my fµck!ng dude, but I'm kinda happy I don't see anything scathing to mess up his down-to-Earth vibe I get from him.

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
I don't know if I even care for the tea anymore. I hate to think he's in any kind of competition, rotation with anyone name Fat Trel. le sigh*

Especially since Fat Trel looks a hot fµck!ng mess

FatTrel.jpg

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,317 494,944 222,848
Alleybux
I got some tea and a DR!!!!!

One of my friends messed around with him for a couple of months when he was really starting to get known, around 2010/2011. He had a hectic schedule but he lived in NY at the time so he would be here often. They met at an industry event, she works at Live Nation so she was there for work. I don't know who initiated the conversation but they exchanged numbers. They were more than fµck buddies, more like friends with benefits. They would go out on dates but most of the time they would just end up fµck!ng

He's a sweet and genuine guy but he has an edge to him when you get to know him. She said that he was very normal dude, except that he had a lil bit of money and he was starting to pop off as a rapper. He also likes to drink. Not on some alcoholic sh!t but he'll definitely have some Hennessey around.

He has a nice size cawk, above average. He's not too fond of eating pussy but he does it every now and then. She said that he was a good fµck and he knew what he was doing. He also likes dirty talk, funny considering he's such a sweetheart. She also said he's a bad kisser

My friend is a thick girl, 5'7 155 pounds with a big booty. She's caramel skinned and had short hair when they messed around. They fµcked more than 10 times

MsDriven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,685 1,624 279
Alleybux

One of my friends messed around with him for a couple of months when he was really starting to get known, around 2010/2011. He had a hectic schedule but he lived in NY at the time so he would be here often. They met at an industry event, she works at Live Nation so she was there for work. I don't know who initiated the conversation but they exchanged numbers. They were more than fµck buddies, more like friends with benefits. They would go out on dates but most of the time they would just end up fµck!ng

He's a sweet and genuine guy but he has an edge to him when you get to know him. She said that he was very normal dude, except that he had a lil bit of money and he was starting to pop off as a rapper. He also likes to drink. Not on some alcoholic sh!t but he'll definitely have some Hennessey around.

He has a nice size cawk, above average. He's not too fond of eating pussy but he does it every now and then. She said that he was a good fµck and he knew what he was doing. He also likes dirty talk, funny considering he's such a sweetheart. She also said he's a bad kisser

My friend is a thick girl, 5'7 155 pounds with a big booty. She's caramel skinned and had short hair when they messed around. They fµcked more than 10 times

YES, YES, and YES to all of this!

I'm just happy he isn't a jerk like most rappers. Loving the DR as well lol. He looks like the type to put it all the way down in the bedroom.

Ivy Park

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,981 1,471 1,881
Alleybux
KRIT's voice is kinda sexy, and I like his music. And who isn't fµck!ng Trel? I know two chicks that he messes with, and yes he likes to put the tongue in the butt all wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RatcheTRex

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,383 30 10
Alleybux
all these posts about him make me regret not going to his concerts :[

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux

asdopfjalfdkjal;fjdlakdf at the bolded......when he talks nasty in his music it makes my vagina smile

Incog is def. right about him liking to drink....he loves his Henny

Snafu1660

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,842 2,075 807
Alleybux

YES LAWD! On another note, that info about Fat Trel is scarring my soul. :psick:

MsDriven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,685 1,624 279
Alleybux
LMAOOOO @ Fat Trel eating da booty up. That tidbit won't let me forget his face though.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,317 494,944 222,848
Alleybux
I'm the Fat Trel/Big Krit incog. She's more into Trel than Krit. Big Krit doesn't spend on her the way she wants him to. Fat Trel does. Lmao I don't know about the booty hole licking thing, but I'll see what she has to say about it.

Back to Krit. She's always bragging about the xes and how good it is. I try to tune her ass out because I don't think Krit is all that cute (sorry lol) so I don't know too many details. When she tells another story (which her ass will) I'll try and remember the deets and let you all know! I do know that when he does trick on her it's so that she'll leave him alone for a while. He only hits her up for the wham-bam-thank you ma'am. I'll be back!

Snafu1660

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,842 2,075 807
Alleybux
I'm the Fat Trel/Big Krit incog. She's more into Trel than Krit. Big Krit doesn't spend on her the way she wants him to. Fat Trel does. Lmao I don't know about the booty hole licking thing, but I'll see what she has to say about it.

Back to Krit. She's always bragging about the xes and how good it is. I try to tune her ass out because I don't think Krit is all that cute (sorry lol) so I don't know too many details. When she tells another story (which her ass will) I'll try and remember the deets and let you all know! I do know that when he does trick on her it's so that she'll leave him alone for a while. He only hits her up for the wham-bam-thank you ma'am. I'll be back!

Thanks you ma'am! I am all ears! :pcute:

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux

Fat Trel tho??? :struggle:

Yesss give us some more deets on KRIT paynus game when she spills the beans!!!! Thank you for this in advance!!! :love::love::love:

Marjorie

What Is Dis, Hunny?
Reaction score
Reactions
108,927 7,835 3,200
Alleybux
My homeboy/bestie put me on his music a coupla years ago & i've been hooked ever since. Oddly, I never noticed how handsome he was til now. Nice.

MsDriven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,685 1,624 279
Alleybux

YASSS Thanks incog. This tea is poppin!

And Fat Trel better be spending them coins cuz he knows damn well no chick would want him. I'm still dying at the fact that he eats the booty all willy nilly.

BANKS

the girl from ipanema
Reaction score
Reactions
9,563 120 37
Alleybux
*sits*
Go 'head and spill that tea incog.
tumblr_m9ojumF4P31rvjyvjo1_500.gif

Sidenote: His waves though, yas lawddd.