Bill Proposed to Strip Rioters of Federal Unemployment Benefits

jawanterrell201

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
34,963 7,110 8,677
Alleybux
Yaaaaasssss! Of course it would require both houses of Congress to pass but this is a great start.

Rep. Banks Introduces Bill to Strip Rioters of Enhanced Federal Benefits, Pay for Cost of Policing

WASHINGTON – Rep. Jim Banks introduced the “Support Peaceful Protest Act” on Friday that would require arrested rioters who were caught committing crimes like acts of violence, looting or vandalism to pay for the cost of federal policing of the riot and be ineligible for federal unemployment assistance.

“Antifa thugs are descending on suffering communities, disrupting peaceful protests and leaving violence, looting and vandalism in their wake. They turned Milwaukee, Seattle and Portland into warzones, and now they’re moving the chaos to Kenosha, Wisconsin. Who knows which community is next?” said Rep. Banks. “Due to enhanced federal benefits, taxpayers are giving wages to jobless rioters that are destroying our communities. We need to cut them off from their funding and make them feel the full financial consequences of their actions.”

Please find a draft of the bill text here.

vickivale83

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,411 550 232
Alleybux
Anyone who protests could be in jeapordy or losing benefits. Even if I’m peaceful, it’s their word against mine and they have automatic credibility.

Isnt this a violation of your right to protest?

jawanterrell201

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
34,963 7,110 8,677
Alleybux
Anyone who protests could be in jeapordy or losing benefits. Even if I’m peaceful, it’s their word against mine and they have automatic credibility.

R I O T E R S.... R I O T E R S....

If you're destroying property then you're no longer a peaceful protester. Pretty sure they are referring to the people who were actually arrested for committing crimes during the protests....

Thottactics

From river to the mf sea
Reaction score
Reactions
80,899 2,896 535
Alleybux
Given the climate and unemployment rate this will create more incentives to riot.What would starving people have to lose?

Last edited:

jawanterrell201

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
34,963 7,110 8,677
Alleybux

You have a right to protest, not a right to destroy property, commit arson, etc during protests...

Why should taxpayers have to subsidize these unemployed motherfuckers who have time to tear up sh!t, but no time to work even if it's just stocking shelves???? Like TF???

redhotblunts

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,122 2,778 864
Alleybux
Nah, this bill will end up hurting every protestor. Don't fall for the okie doke, this is a bill to dismantle free speech and civil disobedience.

jawanterrell201

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
34,963 7,110 8,677
Alleybux
Nah, this bill will end up hurting every protestor. Don't fall for the okie doke, this is a bill to dismantle free speech and civil disobedience.

If they can prove you were rioting, as in COMMITTING AN ACTUAL CRIME during the protest, then you're not a fµck!ng protester. You're a R I O T E R.

Stop being a cancerous leech on the system and tearing sh!t up when you could instead be stocking shelves. Some folks act like they are above doing menial labor. Can riot but can't go fill out a job application.

I don't care about your pride. I started out stocking groceries as well in my first job after college. Suck it up and stop acting like you weren't raised with any self respect.

Purplerain77

Analogue gurl in a digital world
Reaction score
Reactions
40,519 1,334 861
Alleybux

Yeah, but this has never stopped him before. Half the sh!t he has done is against the law, or against presidential norms but he does it anyway.

His department of justice and the senate let him get away with it. So in his sick mind Just like Nixon, he rationalizes it as “well if the president does it, it must be legal” Remember they tell him he is “the chosen one”.

He is a dictator at heart, rules and laws don't mean sh!t to these people. He only knows he can get away with it, so he does it.

This is nothing, if he wins he will go full dictator be assured of that.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,909 21,183 21,876
Alleybux
I don't have an issue with this. Peacefully protesting is fine, and I encourage it. But rioting is a completely different story. It is illegal and often leads to things like destruction of businesses and looting, which are also illegal.

redhotblunts

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,122 2,778 864
Alleybux
If they can prove you were rioting, as in COMMITTING AN ACTUAL CRIME during the protest, then you're not a fµck!ng protester. You're a R I O T E R.

Stop being a cancerous leech on the system and tearing sh!t up when you could instead be stocking shelves. Some folks act like they are above doing menial labor. Can riot but can't go fill out a job application.

I don't care about your pride. I started out stocking groceries as well in my first job after college. Suck it up and stop acting like you weren't raised with any self respect.
That sounds good and all, but they will use that bill to curb protests. Do you actually think this targeted at those destroying property? No. It's already illegal to destroy property, why do you need a bill against that? It makes no sense, this bill will do the opposite as advertised.

Again, don't fall for the okie doke.

SulkyMinx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,299 3,571 2,792
Alleybux

They are doing this to lead to a slippery slope...complete bµllsh!t. They're trying to make it simply illegal to protest peacefully. You can just do a sit in and hold a sign, and they'll forcibly move you and/or spray you straight on.

But Trump fµck ass says with Biden, we'll be in ChAoS! Look at his America though. Fat ass, piss on me lovin, prostitute/illegal alien wife having, pedo b!tch.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Yaaaaasssss! Of course it would require both houses of Congress to pass but this is a great start.

Rep. Banks Introduces Bill to Strip Rioters of Enhanced Federal Benefits, Pay for Cost of Policing

WASHINGTON – Rep. Jim Banks introduced the “Support Peaceful Protest Act” on Friday that would require arrested rioters who were caught committing crimes like acts of violence, looting or vandalism to pay for the cost of federal policing of the riot and be ineligible for federal unemployment assistance.

“Antifa thugs are descending on suffering communities, disrupting peaceful protests and leaving violence, looting and vandalism in their wake. They turned Milwaukee, Seattle and Portland into warzones, and now they’re moving the chaos to Kenosha, Wisconsin. Who knows which community is next?” said Rep. Banks. “Due to enhanced federal benefits, taxpayers are giving wages to jobless rioters that are destroying our communities. We need to cut them off from their funding and make them feel the full financial consequences of their actions.”

fµck!ng jackass KNOWS it will NEVER pass.

Nancy will rip that sh!t up if it comes across her desk. :disdain:

tenor.gif

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
"enhanced" benefits been gone for over a month. They're funny.

I don't have an issue with this. Peacefully protesting is fine, and I encourage it. But rioting is a completely different story. It is illegal and often leads to things like destruction of businesses and looting, which are also illegal.
You know those clowns don't differentiate. They will go after protesters and leave their buddy white supremacist infiltrators alone.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,909 21,183 21,876
Alleybux

There's a big difference between peacefully protesting (i.e. going to marches, refusing to stand for the National Anthem like Kaepernick did, etc.) and rioting. I encourage anyone to peacefully protest to express their anger about police brutality or any other issue that they're dissatisfied with. But I hate the rioters and looters. They damage the livelihood of business owners and many of them just want to create mayhem and want free sh!t. Since they believe in anarchy, why should they get the benefits of the government?

Danielle24

Tough titty,sit yo ass down.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,945 1,633 1,750
Alleybux
These racist need to cut the sh!t. I'm tired of paying taxes to these red neck ducks who keep killing us. Their not getting pay cuts, indicted, or getting their ass beat. No pool they're getting promotions for killing innocent black people.

jawanterrell201

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
34,963 7,110 8,677
Alleybux
They are doing this to lead to a slippery slope...complete bµllsh!t. They're trying to make it simply illegal to protest peacefully. You can just do a sit in and hold a sign, and they'll forcibly move you and/or spray you straight on.

But Trump fµck ass says with Biden, we'll be in ChAoS! Look at his America though. Fat ass, piss on me lovin, prostitute/illegal alien wife having, pedo b!tch.

STOP WITH THE bµllsh!t!!!! If you are peacefully protesting, the Feds won't have your personal information in the first fµck!ng place!!!!! The people getting arrested for rioting are the ones on paper for doing illegal sh!t. Do some of y'all have a grasp of basic English vocabulary??? R I O T IS-NOT-EQUAL-TO P R O T E S T... Please repeat until it sinks in.

afroboho

#TeamMe
Reaction score
Reactions
200,383 6,174 9,664
Alleybux
I support this. they are running around tearing up other people's livelihoods instead of looking for jobs and have a nerve to ask the government for anything.

fµck them rioters.

SulkyMinx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,299 3,571 2,792
Alleybux
STOP WITH THE bµllsh!t!!!! If you are peacefully protesting, the Feds won't have your personal information in the first fµck!ng place!!!!! The people getting arrested for rioting are the ones on paper for doing illegal sh!t. Do some of y'all have a grasp of basic English vocabulary??? R I O T IS-NOT-EQUAL-TO P R O T E S T... Please repeat until it sinks in.

Talk with respect, maybe people would respect you back. Anyway, to act as if this wouldn't LEAD to loopholes and all is playing dumb. Trumps goons would do it, and have done this sort of thing to benefit them. Look at how he has YET to release his tax returns, got away with having Putin meddle in the 2016 election, use campaign money to pay for pδrn star's services, etc.

They arrest those who sit and protest...and many who are smashing sh!t and all are agent provocateurs. Not all are just crazies breaking sh!t for giggles and gains. Many are bussed in, on a mission to swing voters. Do you remember those bussed in for her klan rallies and all?

jawanterrell201

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
34,963 7,110 8,677
Alleybux
Some of y'all is don't got a grasp of basic English vocabulary. A R I O T E R is someone doing something I L L E G A L.

gwc2005

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
40,943 1,108 210
Alleybux
Taking note of these posters acting obtuse:disdain Like police departments across America haven’t been plagued by corruption & wrong doings. Some of these police officers will lie and purposefully agitate (peaceful) protestors just to have an excuse to arrest & detain them. But these trolls know that...

Artemus

Gachapin
Reaction score
Reactions
14,493 1,419 553
Alleybux
He knows it won't get it thru the house. Democrats will vote it down and Republicans will campaign against them for it. Mark my words, this is campaign fodder.

waterflower

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,153 205 166
Alleybux
Look at how many peaceful protesters were wrongfully arrested after being attacked by police and racists at BLM protests. You all can't possibly believe that this is being done to punish "rioters". This is the beginning of stopping people from protesting altogether.

Zazu

Pride Rock Baddie
Reaction score
Reactions
47,648 818 275
Alleybux
They’re going to try to create a “fine line” between peaceful protesting and rioting. People need to wake up and understand this.

Purplerain77

Analogue gurl in a digital world
Reaction score
Reactions
40,519 1,334 861
Alleybux
There's a big difference between peacefully protesting (i.e. going to marches, refusing to stand for the National Anthem like Kaepernick did, etc.) and rioting. I encourage anyone to peacefully protest to express their anger about police brutality or any other issue that they're dissatisfied with. But I hate the rioters and looters. They damage the livelihood of business owners and many of them just want to create mayhem and want free sh!t. Since they believe in anarchy, why should they get the benefits of the government?

Yes, But where does it end? Who gets to designate who is a “peaceful protestor“ and who is a “rioter”?

I have seen with my own eyes cops running down people just standing quietly with signs, pepper spraying and shooting calm groups of protestors and Their mothers with rubber bullets! And then having trump call them “rioters”...

And some of these “Antifa rioters” Are really republicans and right wing provocateurs that are smashing windows, and breaking sh!t with the express reason as to blame it on antifa and the liberal left wing! (look at the Minneapolis umbrella man, He was a crazy right wing nut job) They are doing this on purpose to blame it On Dems.

trump is calling ALL peacefully protesting American citizens ”Rioters” in order to quell protest all together!

That’s dictator sh!t!

When are people going to wake the fµck up and realize what is happening here?

This is a authoritarian takeover.

He will steal the election next, and start firing on protesters when people finally wake the fµck up and lose their sh!t seeing what he doing.

it will be too late then.

Last edited:

wanderwoman

alleybuxstrugglelife
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
319,309 7,868 3,409
Alleybux
It's really amazing to witness how easily some people will give up their rights to their government.

Swill96

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
983 47 11
Alleybux

I’m not surprised your post got all them dislikes tbh, this site is filled with black PickMeshias. Some blacks are a lost cause, justifying destruction and violence, not knowing that these riots are doing us more bad than good. There has been an increase of people making a switch from Democrats to Republican because of these damn riots. And the media world wide is displaying us as violent animals, to be fear by everyone, but we gladly play apart in it. It’s not until these rioters tear apart their neighborhood, their car or house and then their opinions are going to change.

Swill96

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
983 47 11
Alleybux
These racist need to cut the sh!t. I'm tired of paying taxes to these red neck ducks who keep killing us. Their not getting pay cuts, indicted, or getting their ass beat. No pool they're getting promotions for killing innocent black people.

Do you know black MEN are more likely to xesually and physically abuse you or maybe kill you, than a police officer is? Look at places like Chicago (where I grew up), most of the shootings are not done by police officer killings blacks. Growing up, me hearing the sounds of gun shots in the middle of the damn night in my poverty stricken neighborhood was more than likely NOT caused by cops. I don’t see BLM rioters destroying building for those deaths though...