Quantcast

Billie Eyelash showing off her boobies in new British Vogue cover

azula45

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,153 490 97
Alleybux
I’ve seen spreads where celebs “cosplay” someone or a character, so its not unusual but most times it makes sense.
They might have been trying to do an alter ego thing here so she can express another side of her.. or maybe some type of contrast? But its not working.

Before we blame the industry fully, I can tell Billie herself wants to explore expressing a more feminine and sexy side which is why she probably agreed and the industry pounced on the opportunity. Its going to take some time, I wish they were a bit more graceful with it.

And I like how they are trying to give her sweet, innocent, coquette sexy when tbh Billie’s sexy would be a little more edgy. It’s probably cause she was white.
Frrr like this some skin but it's not as bad as I originally thought it would be. I half expected her to have her ass out like Megan, that's the kind of 'sexy' she looks up to frfr

azula45

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,153 490 97
Alleybux
Idc what anyone says she is an industry plant. Idk why they are trying to "ease" her into a xesual look. It was obvious that she was going to have a xesual look when she made the song Bad Guy and did that whole segment on her tour about her body. BUT she could have been ashamed of being busty - I used to be that way since I am busty but soon I am getting a breast reduction FINALLY.

Being busty like that one meme says makes everything look xesual or slutty (I should know sigh) so that could have been why she basically was hiding them. She is a pretty girl but I agree I think she lied about her age and she is older.
Sometimes when she speaks she sounds much older than 19. She looked around that age when she first came out in 2016/2017 tbh. Do celebrities often lie about their ages?

Pure Heroine

The culture is lit and I had a ball
Reaction score
Reactions
49,001 2,460 297
Alleybux
I miss Lorde sm. Her problem was she ditched her old producer on the sophomore project, & all the songs about broken love became repetitive & tiring. She came off as an emo T*ylor Swift, but frfr looking back on it that older man she dated as a teen probably emotionally abused her extremely badly for her to make a whole album about him.

I agree about the 'emo' Taylor Swift thing ("perfect Places" seems like an attempt on Melodrama to get back to Pure Heroine a kind of echo of Buzzcut Season and Team) but I don't know about how much Lorde learned from her relationship with that older man. She (allegedly though the evidence points that way) that she had a fling with Jack Antonoff (that allegedly led to his breakup with longtime partner Lena Dunham) and her boyfriend now is in his mid 40s so kid's still out here dating older men lol

Melodrama might be about a more simple concept (heartbreak) but I think she managed to explore all aspects of it so well, both lyrically and sonically. The songs were all different but cohesive. Pure Heroine's lyrics and themes though >>> (I mean, it's my username for a reason!!). I wish more people gave Lorde credit for her influence on artists like Billie especially since she got SO much flack and hate because she was around in the era when bashing teenage girls was commonplace and normal.

But coming back to the relationship thing, Lorde's first boyfriend was literally her official photographer. Her current man used to be her promotional manager or whatever it's called. Both men knew her since she was around 15 years old. It's all very bizarre eeksad

TangerYanger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,925 540 297
Alleybux
But coming back to the relationship thing, Lorde's first boyfriend was literally her official photographer. Her current man used to be her promotional manager or whatever it's called. Both men knew her since she was around 15 years old. It's all very bizarre eeksad
Agreed. Don't get me wrong I LOVED Melodrama (for me it's slightly better than Pure Heroine) but yeah, she's fully embraced not being (as in the song "Magnets") one of the "pretty girls" (as Billie seems to be attempting to do) but it's disconcerting that this means she can only attract much older men. It gives me an image of a freshman college student who dresses down (could be a tomboy) has little to no friends, whom the 45 year old English professor has an affair with because "he's the only one who can understand her" and "doesn't care about her looks." So cliché lol

Lookatmenow

Are u Dum?
Reaction score
Reactions
51,524 2,046 507
Alleybux
I would let be surprised if her team tries to turn her into a white version of SZA. Still pop but with a dash of R&B thrown in to sound edgier. You know how these white vultures do.
Yes they will defo do that, Sza herself is actually the original billie eliesh if you listen to her old music.

Watch, after this era ends Ms billie is going to change drastically and wear dreadlocks lool

OnBehalfOfMe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,516 935 336
Alleybux
Used to be they waited till you were atleast in your twenties.

What a world we live in... this is weird to me for a 19 year old.

Doodidraws

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,235 421 237
Alleybux
That too is also going to be dealt with. After showing some boobies and skin they will tell her to enhance her goods. From nose job, brow lift , botox and be familiar with dark skin tan
She already mentioned surgery when talking about this shoot and " doing what you want"

azula45

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,153 490 97
Alleybux
Ask a dumbass 19 yo what life is about and they'll say, 'It's all about what makes you feel good.'

No. No, it actually is not about that. That just shows she has no one around her who instilled any selfworth and values that dont point directly back to herself. Narcissism.

If there's a silver lining to that narcissism, maybe it will be that they can't force her into an eating disorder to sell her to more people who arent 50+yo men.
Her parents failed her frfr & her brother is a creep. All that bs about how close-knit of a family they are & yet they're nowhere to be found when she's stripping for Vogue. It was apparent that they don't protect her when they let her date a grown-ass man w/o batting an eyelash.

azula45

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,153 490 97
Alleybux
i agree but i respect that she didn’t even dip into these waters a minute before she was “legal”. seems like she and her people were very careful not to hypersexualize her as a child. i hope she wasn’t pressured into this. her face says so but maybe she just isn’t photogenic.
The hypersexualization was always there but they were careful to be subtle about it. She's made crude references to xes & liking dack while underage in interviews before. There are pictures floating around the internet of her at the age of 14/15 in a boy's room looking like she's just had xes (her hair & clothes are messed up while he's shirtless) & getting her toes sucked. Deleted social media posts of her showing off hickeys & telling men beneath her post to "comment your dack size."
She sang about having bruises on both of her knees "for you" (implies a man she is giving bj's too) & being the type to seduce your dad in "Bad Guy" a song that came out when she was 16/17. The industry was always gearing up to exploit her, it just flew under the radar to most folks because she had a tomboy aesthetic & wore baggy clothes. The level of calculation & manipulation behind her rise has always disturbed me.

AlienLover

you can't trust a big butt and a smile
Reaction score
Reactions
45,161 350 10
Alleybux
Maybe start with an ankle or shoulder...it makes me want to throw a robe over her.

Veyonce Poulain

fine fine fi-fine fi-fine fine fine
Reaction score
Reactions
152,903 2,752 2,114
Alleybux
The hypersexualization was always there but they were careful to be subtle about it. She's made crude references to xes & liking dack while underage in interviews before. There are pictures floating around the internet of her at the age of 14/15 in a boy's room looking like she's just had xes (her hair & clothes are messed up while he's shirtless) & getting her toes sucked. Deleted social media posts of her showing off hickeys & telling men beneath her post to "comment your dack size."
She sang about having bruises on both of her knees "for you" (implies a man she is giving bj's too) & being the type to seduce your dad in "Bad Guy" a song that came out when she was 16/17. The industry was always gearing up to exploit her, it just flew under the radar to most folks because she had a tomboy aesthetic & wore baggy clothes. The level of calculation & manipulation behind her rise has always disturbed me.
oh. lol i didn’t know that. i’m not that up on her like that. i’ve seen her here and there and heard that one song of hers. she seemed harmless.

azula45

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,153 490 97
Alleybux
I agree about the 'emo' Taylor Swift thing ("perfect Places" seems like an attempt on Melodrama to get back to Pure Heroine a kind of echo of Buzzcut Season and Team) but I don't know about how much Lorde learned from her relationship with that older man. She (allegedly though the evidence points that way) that she had a fling with Jack Antonoff (that allegedly led to his breakup with longtime partner Lena Dunham) and her boyfriend now is in his mid 40s so kid's still out here dating older men lol
She (allegedly though the evidence points that way) that she had a fling with Jack Antonoff (that allegedly led to his breakup with longtime partner Lena Dunham) and her boyfriend now is in his mid 40s so kid's still out here dating older men lol
Damn that's sad af. Dude really f*cked her up to the point where she thinks dating men w/ twice the life experience as you is ok.
I really think had her sophomore project not been a breakup album the trajectory of her career would have been different. She was supposed to soar back into the scene w/ goth-pop bangers that would have cemented her status as an alternative queen lol. Instead she released an album filled w/ sad, slower songs about heartbreak & trying to find herself. The public didn't really jibe w/ it that long because they expected something different, & she eventually fell off, so the industry picked a replacement (Billie).

ElectricLady1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,057 998 311
Alleybux
Yes they will defo do that, Sza herself is actually the original billie eliesh if you listen to her old music.

Watch, after this era ends Ms billie is going to change drastically and wear dreadlocks lool
FACTS 100!

Fashion too; SZA was sporting that tomboy hispterish aesthetic (way before) with the baggy clothes, rock tees, and sports jerseys. I like her new look, but I really miss the old one. She was my celeb style inspiration.

Last edited:

azula45

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,153 490 97
Alleybux

Sza's old music is a GEM omg. I actually listened to Z right after it first came out & was blown away. I was sad when she made a departure from the style in Ctrl & never went back. I believe the genre she used to dabble in is called "witch-house" which is appropriate because everything sounded eerie, moody, & atmospheric. Billie & Finneas could never pull it off properly lol, they already tried to knockoff FKA Twigs & Sevdaliza in Billie's first album & called it "bedroom pop" smh. I can tell they also listen to a french producer named Coucou Chloe, she gives the vibes naturally that billie was desperately trying so hard to emulate in her 'emo' era.

JakuMaya

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,471 168 5
Alleybux
I didn’t like it, she looks way older and she’s trying too hard to be sexy

Absy94

TheDagomba
Reaction score
Reactions
17,009 989 331
Alleybux
I think her team trying is trying to mold her into edgier urban Demi Lovato 2.0.

HOWUWANNA

SCROLL AND LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
41,045 2,260 1,521
Alleybux
I refuse to believe that bish is 18.
She's also not attractive with her clothes off, she doesn't look comfortable

lemon_drop

Been On these LSA Streetz for a Decade
Reaction score
Reactions
27,026 1,091 565
Alleybux
Shame on vogue for this, you can clearly see how uncomfortable she is.
sh!t like this proves again that these artists are nothing but puppets smh. Literally just characters created by their label w/ little control over their image. Because this spread is so painfully forced & awkward/ weird.

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
She wanted to channel a white Aaliyah, babygirl will never be replaced however hard they try.

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 890 681
Alleybux
Looking through comments on Twitter and IG most are praising this saying it's xesual liberation , she's blooming, she's a a woman and defending it .

Makes me wonder if xesual liberation means taking off your clothes and posing half naked like the 90s pimp's favorite kitten.
Had she been black ghetto , and ratchet would be stamped all over her as Candece and her roaches term her as a disgrace .
Anyways she's white she's alright.

MarcATL

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,214 792 780
Alleybux
I'm not too big on oversexualization of women in general, but she looks better than before.
I believe she came of age and is more comfortable with herself.
Similar to that Chloe and Halle sister.