Quantcast

Binged the first 3 Seasons of Queen Sugar and um...

GeminisGift

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,977 1,039 227
Alleybux
Let me start off my by saying I can count on one finger how many episodes RA has not cried on. I don't think I have ever seen a grown man cry as much as he does and it really started to bother me around the end of season two. I tried to give him a pass because Darla's trash ass had just dropped the bomb but my goodness. He seems miserable all of the time.

Since I'm already discussing his character, what was up with him and Trihn? What was the purpose of their subplot? It served no purpose. That time could have been spent on the actual plot of season 3 (the plan against the Landrys).

Nova's character was never my favorite but now she is just unlikable to me. The Remy subplot pissed me off because it didn't seem realistic. If he could barely handle Charley being head strong there was no way he was going to be able to deal with Nova forreal. Their fake connection due to wanting to help the community was bull. Remy seemed like a chameleon that changed and formed himself into the person he needed to be for these women.

Why is no one ever there for Charley?! Omg. It's like she has to deal with every thing on her own but has to be there to help everyone else with their situations. Micah X needs to get jacked up because I'm tired of the disrespect. Davis needs to move himself and new daughter down to La because this child is getting out of hand. So much is on Charley's plate that she can barely keep tabs on her child.

Aunt Vi is really a stubborn, older, southern woman through and through. God bless Hollywood's patience.

I haven't watched the current season yet but I just had to vent because whew..I barely got through season 3. It was so damn depressing.

GeminisGift

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,977 1,039 227
Alleybux
Wait until you are caught up with this season. CHILE, it's a mess.

I am on episode 2 of season 4 and GIRLLLL, how dare Nova have the audacity to put their business out there but not her own? I wish Charley was a lil hood because she should beat her ass. Sister or not.