Quantcast

Bisexual Women who prefer the same xes...

AlluringGraves

*sips tea*
Reaction score
Reactions
2,457 671 12
Alleybux
With all the stigma against bi women, dislike from the straight and LG world, with majority of Bi Women prefering men....How to do navigate the dating scene? (Pre or post covid)

I would love to settle down with a black bi woman( or a POC woman) but it's looks like I will end up alone:cry:

Give me some hope ladies.

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,554 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
Before the panorama, I immersed myself in the gay community.
Gay charity events, volunteered for organizations serving the gay community. Volunteered at pride events.
Went to gay events, Gay clubs/bars, Gay groups/meetups.
Shopped at gay businesses.

I basically surrounded myself with women who love women.

I’ll say it again
You have to be able to approach women and take possible rejection and be able to move on

Last edited:

Ankura

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,172 565 201
Alleybux
A lot of the stigma comes from people's own insecurities. They think that bisexual people are more likely to cheat because they are attracted to the opposite gender too, attracted to people who have something that they don't have. That the lust for the someone else will be so great that we can't help ourselves. They feel more secure with being with a person who has less options to cheat with.

You have to find someone who is secure in themselves and who isn't ignorant about monogamous bisexual people. A lot of people seem to equate bisexuality with polyamory.

Castaway

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,776 235 9
Alleybux
Personally I prefer to date other bi women because it's too much of a headache trying to deal with insecure straight men and lesbians. However, if i were to meet a lesbian who was completely secure in me being bisexual then I wouldn't have a problem dating her.

JuneyJune

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,066 168 119
Alleybux
You can do it, you just have to make it clear that you are into women more and don't want to come off as using a woman as an experiment. I got married like 3 yrs ago to a young woman and I don't regret it. If we ever had to split I know for sure I'll marry another woman. There is just something women give me that a man ever can. Just be confident and of course no double-dipping unless y'all agree to an open relationship or something like that.

KNTY 4 NEWS

ain’t no hold ‘em
Reaction score
Reactions
247,054 4,356 2,393
Alleybux
I prefer women and it’s honestly hard out here.

Bisexuals don’t even wanna date each other because we lack a solid community and we internalize the nonsense people say about us. So like what do we do???

blancheevangelista

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
A lot of the stigma comes from people's own insecurities. They think that bisexual people are more likely to cheat because they are attracted to the opposite gender too, attracted to people who have something that they don't have. That the lust for the someone else will be so great that we can't help ourselves. They feel more secure with being with a person who has less options to cheat with.

You have to find someone who is secure in themselves and who isn't ignorant about monogamous bisexual people. A lot of people seem to equate bisexuality with polyamory.

exactly this.

when i went through a brief separation during covid and was on ~the apps~, my formula was to be upfront about who i was and what i liked and see how it changed their reaction. the people who had real confidence, not the fake kind, were usually fine and wanted to continue the conversations. the ones who weren't...exposed themselves.

it's tough out here dating as a black bi woman, but it's not hopeless! best of luck finding love with someone who appreciates you for all that you are!

Last edited:

MSpencer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
153,553 1,032 173
Alleybux
Where are y'all at that bi women don't date bi women? I actually prefer bi women. You gotta put yourself out there because you cannot subscribe to the same dating rules you use with men. Gender roles kinda go out the window when you're the same gender. If you aren't comfortable with occasionally pursuing, initiating or rejection dating will always be challenging imo.

ViceHaze

One Tired Humanoid
Reaction score
Reactions
16,188 521 84
Alleybux
th

spoiledwater

Proud Elder Millennial
Reaction score
Reactions
539,558 16,179 6,462
Alleybux
Before the panorama, I immersed myself in the gay community.
Gay charity events, volunteered for organizations serving the gay community. Volunteered at pride events.
Went to gay events, Gay clubs/bars, Gay groups/meetups.
Shopped at gay businesses.

I basically surrounded myself with women who love women.

I’ll say it again
You have to be able to approach women and take possible rejection and be able to move on

This.

Go to LGB events, join the organizations, show up at pride, shop at woman ran bookstores, just be out and more visible.

It's fairly easy to meet women this way, just by being around and actually speaking to people.

Just be super clear about what you want, so you avoid that "friendship" issue.

The world being closed, aka, there not being so many alt/queer events available, is what's made it hardest for me. Not really used to looking around "in the wild", or on apps.

Searching where you know women already should be, is much easier.

Last edited:

Angela Raine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,264 7,238 3,174
Alleybux
I prefer women so much that my attraction to men is practically an outlier. I could go my whole life without kissing a man again or having xes with one and I’d be completely satisfied. I’m not sure how old you are, but I think my generation (21-25) is a bit more progressive with this, so I don’t have much of an issue with finding women who accept my bisexuality. I just have an issue finding women in my small ass town:cry:

You also have to be willing to put yourself out there and just know that for every woman who won’t accept you because of your sexuality, there are a hundred more who do.

Sweetness08

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
253 5 4
Alleybux
Wow., I have a ? regarding this topic.. I have been dating someone for a year. She wasn’t aware that she was bisexual or so she says until we begin dating. We are exclusive, however my concern is since this is all so new to her, do I really want to deal with someone who may eventually desire to be with a man?? This ? literally keeps replaying in my mind.
Yes, I did go through her phone once and she was entertaining two guys. Based upon the text messages, nothing xesual ever occurred nor was it discussed. Yeah I know that I shouldn’t have went through her phone but I did it because she has always been suspicious of me and what I’m doing on my phone so I felt like it was due to her being sneaky. Yes I do have female friends that are bi and that have expressed interest in me, however I never crossed that line. In the past 6 months, she has truly showed me with her actions that us is what she wants.
How can I be certain that she is ALL in??

Sweetness08

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
253 5 4
Alleybux
And yes I have tried to break up with her FOUR times in the past year and they all have been unsuccessful. The last attempted breakup, she had a mental breakdown and begin crying hysterically. I told her the reason behind the breakup was due to me wanting her to be certain of our relationship. She hysterically cried and pleaded with me to remain with her. She has previous abandonment issues and I feel like I’m the one picking up the pieces for her and I really don’t want to be that person.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,256 7,672 6,914
Alleybux
Wow., I have a ? regarding this topic.. I have been dating someone for a year. She wasn’t aware that she was bisexual or so she says until we begin dating. We are exclusive, however my concern is since this is all so new to her, do I really want to deal with someone who may eventually desire to be with a man?? This ? literally keeps replaying in my mind.
Yes, I did go through her phone once and she was entertaining two guys. Based upon the text messages, nothing xesual ever occurred nor was it discussed. Yeah I know that I shouldn’t have went through her phone but I did it because she has always been suspicious of me and what I’m doing on my phone so I felt like it was due to her being sneaky. Yes I do have female friends that are bi and that have expressed interest in me, however I never crossed that line. In the past 6 months, she has truly showed me with her actions that us is what she wants.
How can I be certain that she is ALL in??

You should listen to the inner voice warning you about her. She will eventually want to explore what her bisexuality means to her, and if feelings are involved, that leaves you hanging out to dry if you're not willing to allow that process while dating. Dating bi women shouldn't set off red flags for you like this.