Quantcast

Biship Tea Dea Jaykes and Devvon Frankslin

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux
Why were they on dr. oz show today giving their speech in support of the vaccine. I knew this was going to happen from day 1 when the vaccine was being talked about every single day in the media. All of a sudden Black people are the most loved people in the united states. Leave us alone. Yall can't make us take it. If we want to we will if we don't leave us ALONE. We are grown. We can think for ourselves and make our own decisions. We don't need religious leader who make more than us and have more influence than us telling us what we should do. I like both of them. It's not personal but whenever the elite or the white man wants to get their agenda or message across to black and latino people and it's not working they use someone as their rep. Not interested.

Zanaa

i said what i said and who gon check me ?
Reaction score
Reactions
6,466 687 123
Alleybux
Who still watches T.D. anymore ?

tenor.gif

CocoaPony

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,974 1,181 519
Alleybux
At least they’re the opposite of the Republican Nazis on Daystar. Daystar really needs to be taken off air, they’ve had the crazy Kennedy on the show saying Covid is a hoax and they keep playing the video of the doctors including the crazy African doctor who claims she cured COVID.