Quantcast

Bishop Demetrius Sinegal is engaged

Healthy4Life

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
166,292 8,283 152
Alleybux
Bishop Demetrius J. Sinegal is no stranger to the church world, especially those which subscribe to the importance of the prophetic as his prophetic ministry and most recently a great healing ministry have been used of God to impact lives all over the world, however his life has taken a MAJOR shift tonight.

After preaching during the Prophetic Infusion Conference in Charlotte, NC Bishop Demetrius J. Sinegal in front of a packed/capacity church filled with some of Bishop Sinegal’s ministry supporters, church members, well wishers, and closest friends, popped the big question to his beloved bestfriend and sweetheart “Lady Q” and SHE SAID YES.

This evening was a COMPLETE surprise to the bride to be; Not only did the Bishop propose but hosted a VIP attended engagement party attended by some of the Kingdom’s greatest voices and close friends to the new couple.

The couple has not set a wedding date yet as of yet, however they have shared that they do not intend to have a extended engagement. Although they plan to continue impacting the Kingdom of God publicly, they plan to enjoy the privacy of a blossoming upcoming marriage.

Confirmed guest well wishers include Dr. Taketa Williams, Dr. Marvin Sapp, Pastor Welton Smith, Bishop E. Bernard Jordan, Bishop Corletta Vaughn, and others. The pastors of the church are Bishop Rick & Pastor Denise Williams.

If you want to know more about them and their upcoming festivities go to www.BishopSinegalandLadyQ.com

Well, I'm gonna just sit back and LSA comment... go head.

View attachment 110338

View attachment 110339

View attachment 110340

View attachment 110341

simplythebest

Loved by Him
Reaction score
Reactions
38,393 56 10
Alleybux
I am not familiar with him or her but did I read the article right? VIP engagement party? Nice ring.

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,835 8,900 2,082
Alleybux
She's pretty.

He reminds me of Juanita Bynum's ex-husband, Thomas Weeks. :sidefrown:

Perhaps it's the bowtie.

E=PC2

Team Owner
BANNED
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
66,695 69 74
Alleybux
He is gay as fµck!!! I don't go to any churches. The devil is in the church. It is full of cheaters, hypocrites, liars, thieves, OOW moms and homosexuals!!

My body is my temple. I serve the lord everyday by doing right by others and thanking for the many blessings.

Ridenour

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
190,802 9,519 1,200
Alleybux
Yeah, got my spidey senses tingling and it rubs me the wrong way that his last name has SIN all up in it, literally. :no:

Ahmose III

Regal Iconoclast
Reaction score
Reactions
1,754 37 119
Alleybux
Bishop Demetrius J. Sinegal is no stranger to the church world, especially those which subscribe to the importance of the prophetic as his prophetic ministry and most recently a great healing ministry have been used of God to impact lives all over the world, however his life has taken a MAJOR shift tonight.

What things has he prophesied and which of his prophecies have come true?

How they met:

"Bishop Sinegal was pursuing and completing a degree in political science while she was pursuing a degree in Biology however their paths crossed in a less obvious place! At the time Bishop was serving as the minister of music at his father's church, so was somewhat active in the surrounding musical community and had be hanging around the university's gospel choir for sometime when what he thought to be a very pretty, bright skinned, BLESSED (as he says) young lady caught his eye."

http://www.bishopsinegalandladyq.com/how-they-met.html

:disdain:

Ridenour

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
190,802 9,519 1,200
Alleybux
sin = without

egal = equal

Sin = Reprehensible favoring Webster's definition.
GE8ggui.gif

Healthy4Life

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
166,292 8,283 152
Alleybux

How they met:

"Bishop Sinegal was pursuing and completing a degree in political science while she was pursuing a degree in Biology however their paths crossed in a less obvious place! At the time Bishop was serving as the minister of music at his father's church, so was somewhat active in the surrounding musical community and had be hanging around the university's gospel choir for sometime when what he thought to be a very pretty, bright skinned, BLESSED (as he says) young lady caught his eye."

I'm just posting an article.. don't know all that about him and I have only heard of him so... somebody else who has "experienced" him would have to chime in to answer that question.

BestFoods

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
88 5 1
Alleybux
I wonder if she has children. They seem to be an older couple, maybe this is a second marriage for one or both of them. Their wedding bio wouldn't pass the standards at the NY Times. They are listing degrees but don't say where they went to school. Her father isn't mentioned and her mother is referred to as Ms. Seems like they are trying to make things look more respectable.

http://www.bishopsinegalandladyq.com/who-they-are.html

Ahmose III

Regal Iconoclast
Reaction score
Reactions
1,754 37 119
Alleybux
I wonder if she has children. They seem to be an older couple, maybe this is a second marriage for one or both of them. Their wedding bio wouldn't pass the standards at the NY Times. They are listing degrees but don't say where they went to school. Her father isn't mentioned and her mother is referred to as Ms. Seems like they are trying to make things look more respectable.
http://www.bishopsinegalandladyq.com/who-they-are.html

"It was in the early 2000's while both were pursuing undergraduate degrees at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette that their path's first crossed.

Bishop Sinegal was pursuing and completing a degree in political science while she was pursuing a degree in Biology however their paths crossed in a less obvious place!"

The quote above does not explicitly state that their undergrad degrees came from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, but it strongly alludes to it.

His master of arts, doctor of divinity, and doctor of philosophy in theology degrees came from a non-accredited bible college:

"As an educator, Bishop Sinegal is an adjunct professor at Christian Bible Institute & Seminary; the same institute from which his Doctorate of Divinity was obtained and is currently a candidate for the earned academic degree of Doctorate of Philosophy!"

http://mitchell-productions.blogspot.com/2012/09/bishop-demetrius-j-sinegal-comes-to.html

Christian Bible Institute & Seminary is not accredited by any of the national or regional accreditation bodies that are recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and that would qualify students for federal financial aid. The institute conducts all of their degree and certificate programs by mail. This is from the CBI&S website:

"All Degrees Must Be Earned!

Every degree and every certificate which we offer MUST be earned! We do NOT sell or give away our degrees and certificates. They MUST be earned.

The semester hours required to earn our certificates, degrees and diplomas may be earned through a combination of studies offered through CBIS and the credit we allow for your religious training and religious life work experience.

Studies through "Christian Bible Institute & Seminary" will not make you better than others, but it will make you better than you were.

No Classes To Attend

All studies are conducted entirely by mail. Therefore there are no classes to attend. You may live anywhere in the world or move at anytime without interrupting your studies.

Credit For Your Life Experience

We allow some credit toward degrees, certificates, credentials and diplomas based upon your religious life experience and religious training."

http://www.christianbibleinstitute.net/academic_requirements

This is from the CBI&S page regarding their accreditation.

"U.S. Department of Education Accreditation

USDE accreditation is not necessary for the theological degrees in which we offer. Individuals seeking employment in government-licensed positions such as public school teachers, state-licensed psychologists or psychiatrists, and non-church-related counselors will more than likely need USDE accredited degrees. Generally speaking, people working in ministry positions do not need a USDE accredited degree. If you are pursuing education at CBIS with the intent of obtaining employment or for some other reason, you should check with that organization BEFORE applying for enrollment in CBIS. CBIS assumes no liability of any kind.
"

http://www.christianbibleinstitute.net/accreditation

Basically, it appears that the good bishop's master's and doctoral degrees came from a "diploma mill", although CBI&S specifically says they are not a diploma mill:

"Some people use words like "Diploma Mill" to describe a school that is unregulated or not properly established for its intended portal purpose. A Diploma Mill is an unregulated institution of higher education granting degrees with few or no academic requirements. This excludes Christian Bible Institute as a diploma mill by this very definition. If you have any further questions regarding this matter please feel free to email us. If you peruse our site you will discover that there are academic requirements that must be met before receiving a degree from Christian Bible Institute & Seminary."

http://www.christianbibleinstitute.net/diploma_mills

CBI&S Tuition:

Traditional Degree Program
PLAN A.Tuition Paid Upfront
Bachelor’s Degree Program $3,600.00 Paid in Full
Master’s Degree Program $5,600.00 Paid in Full
Doctorate Degree Program $6,600.00 Paid in Full
Ph.D. Degree Program $7,600.00 Paid in Full

http://www.christianbibleinstitute.net/tuition___fees

LawdHamMurcy

Eating Sheep!
Reaction score
Reactions
918 37 25
Alleybux
:party: :party: :party:

My prediction?

This CHRISTIAN couple will prove to be another Bishop Thomas Weeks and Prophetess Juanita Bynum. In the, "end" like their anointed predecessors, they will end up divorced.

Prior to that point, CHRISTIANITY can expect these two to introduce PAY to participate "Christ Based Prophetic Relationship CONferences and seminars.

box2.png

Why do I predict this?

(1). They are ALREADY seeking cash money from CHRISTIAN SHEEP for their engagement/wedding/dates/engagement rings! Go to their website: http://www.bishopsinegalandladyq.com/ and notice the link for, "Sow a Seed."

box3.png

Sow a seed for what? I can see African American CHRISTIAN WOMEN [in droves] sowing a [cash money] seed in order to be blessed with a MAN OF GOD with a title such as: Bishop, Pastor or Apostle.

(2). Christian Marriages like this [built on prophecy, the word of god, the leading of the Holy GHOST, the blood of jesus, blah, blah, blah...] NEVER ever last! The BLIND FAITH participants [at some point] eventually wake up from their CHRISTIAN religious inspired slumber and admit that they DO NOT like each other, let alone love each other.

**Sits and waits for the Prophetic Pony Show to get started.

Shrugs head...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Anointed Word = "You Either Become a Christian Or I Will Torture You Saith The Lord!"
Revelation 9:5
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion.
Jesus is LOVE! Accept Him NOW! Or, God WILL KILL you LATER!

The doors to the church are now open, come to Jesus Or God Will Kill You!

kevjon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
69 3 6
Alleybux

How they met:

This guy is not a prophet. Real prophets give warnings and doom. Nobody wants to be a real prophet or to hear a real prophet. Old Testament prophets were hated and persecuted. They were not embraced and supported. One Bible prophet drank his own urine and was jailed due to his predictions.

LawdHamMurcy

Eating Sheep!
Reaction score
Reactions
918 37 25
Alleybux
:at-wits-end: :at-wits-end: :at-wits-end:

kevjon, kevjon, kevjon, REALLY?

This guy is not a prophet. Real prophets give warnings and doom. Nobody wants to be a real prophet or to hear a real prophet. Old Testament prophets were hated and persecuted. They were not embraced and supported. One Bible prophet drank his own urine and was jailed due to his predictions.

"IF" MEN OF GOD starting acting out based on things they studied in the King James Version Bible, YOU and all of the other LSA Christians would SWEAR they were MENTALLY ILL.

Drinking urine?!!!

Oh, and the whole thing about the Prophets of Doom? What Christian wants to hear that religious NON-sense?

Not many, if any!

You tried to FRONT though, I give you that, ROTFLMAO!!!

Face it MAN OF GOD; people like Bishop Demetrius Sinegal ARE the FACE of CHRISTIANITY.

Shrugs head...

Today's Anointed Word = "You Either Become a Christian Or I Will Torture You Saith The Lord!"
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion.

kevjon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
69 3 6
Alleybux
All I can say is the prophet part is troubling. Thanks, Lawd Ham Murcy.

PearlBracelet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,697 920 547
Alleybux
:party: :party: :party:

My prediction?

This CHRISTIAN couple will prove to be another Bishop Thomas Weeks and Prophetess Juanita Bynum. In the, "end" like their anointed predecessors, they will end up divorced.

Prior to that point, CHRISTIANITY can expect these two to introduce PAY to participate "Christ Based Prophetic Relationship CONferences and seminars.

box2.png

Why do I predict this?

(1). They are ALREADY seeking cash money from CHRISTIAN SHEEP for their engagement/wedding/dates/engagement rings! Go to their website: http://www.bishopsinegalandladyq.com/ and notice the link for, "Sow a Seed."

box3.png

Sow a seed for what? I can see African American CHRISTIAN WOMEN [in droves] sowing a [cash money] seed in order to be blessed with a MAN OF GOD with a title such as: Bishop, Pastor or Apostle.

(2). Christian Marriages like this [built on prophecy, the word of god, the leading of the Holy GHOST, the blood of jesus, blah, blah, blah...] NEVER ever last! The BLIND FAITH participants [at some point] eventually wake up from their CHRISTIAN religious inspired slumber and admit that they DO NOT like each other, let alone love each other.

**Sits and waits for the Prophetic Pony Show to get started.

Shrugs head...

It took some years but you were right sir!!!!!!!!!