Quantcast

Bishop Larry Trotter Bubble Bath With Grandaughter??

Reaction score
Reactions
848 1
Alleybux
The young girl’s mother, Javon Trotter,
responded to the public’s critical out pour,
spoke to the Grio in an exclusive phone interview and says

"she is supporting her father through this difficult time.

She says that she simply does not understand why people misinterpreted the image."
“I don’t understand — it doesn’t look bad. I would never thought he would do anything [inappropriate],” she contends. “I don’t know why people would think this way. I know my father and he would never do anything to his kids

Mom defends bishop’s bathtub photo with her granddaughter | theGrio

Scripter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,097 253 14
Alleybux
Unbelievable! Like most others are saying, the fact that he's taking a bath in his own bathtub with swim trunks on is just a bit outlandish. Then the granddaughter wanders into the bathroom and she has on trunks as well. I guess the daughter wandred into the room with a camera. Please! It was staged but he didn't get the feedback expected. #IMO

ShotGunBetty

I am Denise Huxtable
Reaction score
Reactions
24,911 776 251
Alleybux
I don't believe he is a child molester, I believe he took a picture that was in poor taste. He's lost so much weight, he doesn't even look like himself. I used to attend SHS when I lived in Chicago and I loved him as a pastor. To be honest, I am not familiar with the "new Bishop Trotter." But God bless him, and I hope he realizes how inappropriate this is.

Reaction score
Reactions
848 1
Alleybux
Georgia Pastor Tony Smith
gives his commentary on
Bishop Trotter taking a Bubble Bath with his grand daughter.
He also sends his condolence at 1.45
because as he said,
the parents should have drown Bishop Trotter .
They should be somewhere trying to
wring Bishop Trotter out.​

:yes::laugh::err:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhlDppQybqg"]False Bishop Larry D. Trotter Naked With His Grandaugther, Pastor Tony Smith Shares His Thoughts - YouTube[/ame]

StarBrown

Fighting for Rights & Royalties
Reaction score
Reactions
24,406 468 102
Alleybux
As odd as it is...

You guys are jumping to conclusions. Again.

It's not odd--it's unacceptable.

A naked child on the lap of a naked grown, rusty-tailed man should NEVER HAPPEN. There's nothing to conclude--it's a photograph. No child should be in or photographed in the bathtub with a grown man. Period. There is no scenario in which this is acceptable, appropriate or necessary.

What is the point of this? He may not be molesting his granddaughter (as he likes males) but this is giving the child the impression that this type of conduct is normal; thus de-sensitizing her to molestation and inappropriate contact.

Petite fraise

He ripped off my necklace
Reaction score
Reactions
548,527 20,844 15,885
Alleybux
that's totally inappropriate. I was very close with my grandfather but we never bathed together. I used to take naps and he bathed one time when i got diarrhea(TMI).

Lanacane

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,020 28 33
Alleybux
Well damn, what happened to having a kiddie pool? My parents didn't have the time or patience to take me and a thousand other little kids to the pool every weekend, so we had that small circle pool for the backyard/lawn until we wore it out.

He knows better, that's that old school "your Madea great-aunt kicked in the door with a pistol and never told anybody why" sh!t lol. Reminds me of that Chris Rock sketch when he was talking about "that uncle" none of the kids was allowed to be left with.

Sascha212

Five-star General
Reaction score
Reactions
19,891 741 88
Alleybux
being gay means nothing.

people switch preference all the time.

some people use sh!t as a cover so i wouldn't trust regardless.

hes a sick fµck.

no sane adult thinks about bathing with a child.

the men i know is focused on pussy ain't got time to run a luxurious bubble bath to sit in it with a kid.

this gives new meaning to something ain't right in the water.

hes suspect.

lmao...

gatebreakerX

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
This is not a good look but it's also not a big deal. It's her grandpa, she's a baby. I bet her mom took that pic

meecko

Can't Stop Won't Stop
Reaction score
Reactions
10,076 301 124
Alleybux
gives his commentary on
because as he said,
They should be somewhere trying to
wring Bishop Trotter out.​

False Bishop Larry D. Trotter Naked With His Grandaugther, Pastor Tony Smith Shares His Thoughts - YouTube
this Tony Smith person calls himself a pastor and has a church? wow! people are so gullible...

Freda Gatz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,581 715 432
Alleybux
This is not a good look but it's also not a big deal. It's her grandpa, she's a baby. I bet her mom took that pic

She is young, but she is not a baby. She knows her ABC's 123's, and her colors along with difference betwext a vajayjay and a pee pee.

Freda Gatz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,581 715 432
Alleybux
gives his commentary on

because as he said,​

They should be somewhere trying to​

wring Bishop Trotter out.

False Bishop Larry D. Trotter Naked With His Grandaugther, Pastor Tony Smith Shares His Thoughts - YouTube

umm Pastor Tony, I highly doubt no one wwants to sleep with your ignorant, no talking behind anyways.

See here we go with that single sister or single woman ish, I have known of plenty of married women who like to and have slept with Pastors and Bishops as well, or broken their vows of marriage.

He is beyond stoopid.

I hope his skeletons can stand alone in his closet.

Undacovermonica

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
501 3 2
Alleybux
As odd as it is...

You guys are jumping to conclusions. Again.

There's an old saying that goes "a picture is worth a thousand words"
This in itself, should never ever happened, grandfather, father, brother, no man should be in a tub peiod, with a baby I don't care if they are fully clothed.

walkdaddy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
475 1 12
Alleybux
Trotter looks like he has that package of alphabets (AIDS).

ShesImmaculate

dare to believe
Reaction score
Reactions
13,316 472 252
Alleybux
A bubble bath denotes some level of intimacy: relaxation. If he truly wanted the image to appear fun & innocent, then he should've been in clear water to lower skepticism and worn visible trunks and bathing suits on AND toys in the tub. It looks like shes sitting on his lap!

Attention whoring gone all the way wrong.