Quantcast

Blac Chyna Scores A Network For Season 2 of “The Real Blac Chyna”; Coming to WE TV!

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,608 1,066 238
Alleybux
BC is weird though TT is right about that.

However, why is TT homeless? I don't believe that at all. And she just needs to gone ahead and shack with her manfriend if that's the case.

I didn't understand the car situation. If BC is so monied, why not let her roach ass mama take the car?
I think Chyna is just in a power struggle with her. She doesn’t feel respected by her mom, but still wants her love and when they get into it they get even.

Is this just her Zeus show repackaged? I didn’t buy a subscription, but Chyna’s interesting enough.

Last edited:

LaBellaPink

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,623 1,435 160
Alleybux
Isn’t this the same exact sh!t that aired in Zeus LAST YEAR? Why are they replaying the same sh!t like it wasn’t seen like it’s new?

I said the same thing. I watch all of this last year on Zeus. I thought it was season 2 coming to We TV.

ext4309

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,246 1,977 976
Alleybux
Tokyo Toni is a demon. I really wanted to cry for Chyna. Chyna hugged her mother trying to calm her down, but that toxic demon just continued to spew some horrible and vile insults to her. I know Chyna is lonely, and has no bio family around other than King, and Dream but she really needs to cut that toxic demon out of her, and her children's life permanently. After seeing the horrible woman in action Chyna was raised by she actually turned our pretty good despite everything. I just wish Chyna would have never ruined her once beautiful face with unnecessary filler.

WorkInProgress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
440,993 8,507 2,734
Alleybux
Toni's arms are really big in the confessional and don't look like they belong on her body.

And she was mad that Chyna bought her a Maxima? She's so entitled and ungrateful.

Also, who is taking care of Treasure's kids while she's in LA arguing with Toni? I know the oldest was in jail but what about the other 2?

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,608 1,066 238
Alleybux
I knew Toni was trash, but seeing how Chyna reacted to that argument made me so sad for her. Chyna is really blessed to be where she is, being a good mom, and trying to do better.

The way Chyna was talking to Ashton was weird, but then I realized she seemed like she was doing some affirmations. All of that rejection and aggression from her mom probably doesn’t make her feel safe and definitely has to hit her esteem. Living and knowing your parent doesn’t really love you for you is hard.

Southernchic

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
317,174 10,639 3,127
Alleybux
Tokyo Toni is a demon. I really wanted to cry for Chyna. Chyna hugged her mother trying to calm her down, but that toxic demon just continued to spew some horrible and vile insults to her. I know Chyna is lonely, and has no bio family around other than King, and Dream but she really needs to cut that toxic demon out of her, and her children's life permanently. After seeing the horrible woman in action Chyna was raised by she actually turned our pretty good despite everything. I just wish Chyna would have never ruined her once beautiful face with unnecessary filler.
I’m watching on ondemand. Disgusting how her mom got all in her face

Nosey21

Vice President of the Tre Rhodes Stan Club
Reaction score
Reactions
11,225 163 14
Alleybux
The fashions in this scene has taken me out

Anna Ymous

I loathe oOGBezOo
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,240 4,639 879
Alleybux
What is Tonis mental diagnosis?

the way she gaslights Chyna is so sad. That poor girl and she has no one, that’s horrible.

min the restaurant scenes you can see dream in Toni’s face. Dreamy looks like Rob, with a lot of Toni. All in her eyes and that nose is Rob and Toni

Sidney Prescott

WorkinOnMyAbsWitYoMan
Reaction score
Reactions
113,560 1,041 104
Alleybux
Chyna should have staying in “shut down” mode during the restaurant scene. Let Toni say all that bs. When you try to dismantle her “reasoning” she said she wasn’t listening.

She wasn’t protecting Chyna by making vile disgusting videos about her online. Chyna does live isn’t he real world cause she has real life bills.

She’s mad at the people around Chyna cause she thinks they are getting a cut she should be getting. It’s terrible. Treasure and some others may definitely users around Chyna. But they don’t endanger her and they not throwing flip flops at her.

Bobby Goren

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
64,692 1,306 539
Alleybux
The relationship between Toni and Chyna is very toxic! There is no way that I would continue to engage with my mom when she can’t be honest and feels so much entitlement.

TheQueen

TheQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
42,224 1,435 224
Alleybux
My first and probably last time watching this clusterfuck. Chyna mom needs extensive therapy. I feel sorry for black Chyna she wants her moms love.

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,608 1,066 238
Alleybux
I don’t understand Treasure like at all. I also understand her fight with Toni even less. That seemed SO weird and out of place, like she wanted a problem just for the sake of a scene. She wasn’t fighting for Chyna at all.

Chyna seems way too loyal to the wrong people.

Savannah Morgan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,232 1,976 185
Alleybux
I don’t like Ashton. Something about him seems so phony or like he has motives. He’s always smiling in the midst of chaos and negativity. It’s like he’s playing producer/handler and not friend. Then when chyna gets around him and others she gets shady towards treasure. Like girl you pointing out she wearing your wig on TV. I like Chyna but it almost seems like she uses treasure as her security blanket and she’s starting to feel like she doesn’t need her anymore. I really don’t get user vibes from treasure but I don’t know their full story. She probably became bitter at Chyna switch up. I’m only on episode three and plan on stopping when Toni saga is over so it may just be first impressions.

It really kills Toni to see a more successful version of herself when she looks at Chyna. She really needs to heal from whatever she’s been through because her anger has nothing to do with Chyna. I bet her mother spoke to her exactly how she speaks to Chyna. I would love a biography from her but I don’t see her telling the truth.

Toni tears are phony. They’re coming from a place of a lifetime full of regrets and not the pain of hurting her daughter. She’ll cry today and curse her out tomorrow.

Chyna surrounds herself with material things because that’s the only thing Toni could ever provide, when she did. If Toni got it together she really could help Chyna but she has to help herself first.

i also wonder if Toni “husbands” were her pimps. Toni is in denial about the life she led. She convinced herself of so many lies that she forgets when she tells one a minute later

chyna definitely bleaching considering she running with Dencia aka whitenicious.

Last edited:

Chynaking

Won't He Do it? He Said He Would!
Reaction score
Reactions
262,539 43,269 2,820
Alleybux
I don’t like Ashton. Something about him seems so phony or like he has motives. He’s always smiling in the midst of chaos and negativity. It’s like he’s playing producer/handler and not friend. Then when chyna gets around him and others she gets shady towards treasure. Like girl you pointing out she wearing your wig on TV. I like Chyna but it almost seems like she uses treasure as her security blanket and she’s starting to feel like she doesn’t need her anymore. I really don’t get user vibes from treasure but I don’t know their full story. She probably became bitter at Chyna switch up. I’m only on episode three and plan on stopping when Toni saga is over so it may just be first impressions.

It really kills Toni to see a more successful version of herself when she looks at Chyna. She really needs to heal from whatever she’s been through because her anger has nothing to do with Chyna. I bet her mother spoke to her exactly how she speaks to Chyna. I would love a biography from her but I don’t see her telling the truth.

Toni tears are phony. They’re coming from a place of a lifetime full of regrets and not the pain of hurting her daughter. She’ll cry today and curse her out tomorrow.

Chyna surrounds herself with material things because that’s the only thing Toni could ever provide, when she did. If Toni got it together she really could help Chyna but she has to help herself first.

i also wonder if Toni “husbands” were her pimps. Toni is in denial about the life she led. She convinced herself of so many lies that she forgets when she tells one a minute later

chyna definitely bleaching considering she running with Dencia aka whitenicious.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...believe-blac-chyna-bleached-her-skin.4316478/

Savannah Morgan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,232 1,976 185
Alleybux

I think she had some sort of treatment as someone said to even her original tone from getting tanned/darkened areas over the years, she definitely has the undertone of someone who mildly bleached or removed surface layers with laser/dermatological medications. It happened to me when I first started using medications from my dermatologist. I don’t think she bleached as a form of self hate or a quest to be light skinned when she was never dark to begin with.

on a another note, I love the way you ride hard for her yet can admit when she’s wrong. The perfect stan lol

edit: grammar

cappycorn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,966 24,808 10,944
Alleybux
I think the show is good

I love that Chyna said that she going to keep her kids away from all that "hood" stuff which shows she's trying to do better atleast with her kids.

TheQueen

TheQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
42,224 1,435 224
Alleybux
Does it seem like her mom has mental issues or is it just me?
It's not you. I thought the mom was on some type of drugs she stays hyper. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
tenor-17.gif

oops

lady who lunches
Reaction score
Reactions
48,533 992 598
Alleybux
Chyna is weird and could have handled the situation with Treasure's ass better. Treasure has more than likely eaten off of Chyna a lot, so Treasure can have several seats. Who is this boyfriend that can give her hood ass 30K for a funky Porsche? Unbelievable.

Tan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,516 586 166
Alleybux
Chyna is very toxic. The way she treats her staff is horrible. They must really need the money to put up with her.

Dolcemummy

Lady Day
Reaction score
Reactions
32,537 809 585
Alleybux
And Treasure let it out that she is renting the house- because Chyna kept saying "Y'all gonna get me evicted"

You cannot get evicted from a house that you are paying the mortgage on- and own.
Even if the neighborhood files complaints you won't get evicted- there will be a note with the city about whatever happened at the house.

Tan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,516 586 166
Alleybux
Chyna is weird and could have handled the situation with Treasure's ass better. Treasure has more than likely eaten off of Chyna a lot, so Treasure can have several seats. Who is this boyfriend that can give her hood ass 30K for a funky Porsche? Unbelievable.
That’s true, but wasn’t she asking her to post her business? It seems like she likes the fact of others having to depend on her. This could give Treasure the independence she needs. If she didn’t want to bc she thought the product wasn’t good or Treasure doesn’t handle business properly then say that.

HONEYGIRL67

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 38 118
Alleybux
I am her mom is toxic as hell
I totally agree. I wish that These reality stars would leave their mama's off the TV. First Frankie, then Mama Joyce and now this one. The mothers are such a turn-off that it actually makes me change the channel. Just horrible!!

HONEYGIRL67

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
618 38 118
Alleybux
BC is weird though TT is right about that.

However, why is TT homeless? I don't believe that at all. And she just needs to gone ahead and shack with her manfriend if that's the case.

I didn't understand the car situation. If BC is so monied, why not let her roach ass mama take the car?
Blac Chyna said why she kept the car. She needs to build her credit. It leaves one to assume that she had no credit or jacked up credit. Once she started to experience the Finer Things in life she probably just paid cash. That does not build your credit. With a toxic mother like hers she was lucky to even get a Nissan Maxima. I wouldn't have brought her anything. It seems as if she's so jealous that Blac Chyna came up in the strip club and she did not.