Quantcast

Black Couple’s All-Natural Hygiene Product Line Has Tripled in Sales Since COVID-19 Outbreak

Sunny J

Fking ANGRY
Reaction score
Reactions
33,932 597 195
Alleybux
Thanks OP! I would love to buy their products but most of them have coconut oil. I'm severely allergic to coconut. It breaks me out in a rash; even my scalp. I can't even eat it. It gives me a blinding migraine and a few days of serious digestive issues (like can't leave the house and can't stand up straight abdominal pains). :weep

Reading all the other post, any else have a coconut allergy?

Hurtful

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I'm interested, imma order something when my current beauty items run out

Crimson Belle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,082 194 52
Alleybux
I saw an article about them on FB and purchased some soap last week. They sent an email a couple of days later explaining that they've had a great influx of orders (so orders may take a little longer than normal to arrive). I thought that was so courteous & professional!!

Whole Foods have natural soaps similar to these (the almond goat milk one is amazing), but I'm hoping Herb N Eden will be a great replacement. I love supporting black businesses.

Crimson Belle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,082 194 52
Alleybux
What is correlation btwn covid19 & their sales tripling? Did they buy google adwords?

@L O L I T A

For some reason, COVID-19 made people realize how important it is to stay CLEAN. I read somewhere that even Soulja Boy has a soap company that saw its sales triple since Corona landed.

It literally took a damn pandemic for folks to wash their hands & asses. I will never understand.

NIA HANABI

Quote me (fka Peachez)
Reaction score
Reactions
26,625 227 25
Alleybux
Thanks for sharing, I’m been thinking of switching out all of my skin/body/hair care to black-owned and(/or) organic products. I’ll have to look at their line.

sensibleheart

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,459 604 408
Alleybux
Maybe I need to sell something while everybody got they stimulus check. Cause y’all actually buying this stuff

80sbabyXO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,764 1,631 948
Alleybux
terran_quinton_lewis_founder_herb_n_eden.jpg

Charged with a passion for educating people about the truth about commercial products and the healing powers of natural ingredients, Terran Lewis and her husband Quinton launched Herb’N Eden, their line of all-natural hygiene products available online and in-store in the Atlanta area.

Curious about the ingredients in what we use on our bodies every day, Terran began researching products from different brands and what she found alarmed her. “We use commercial products all of our lives and never think about what’s in them. But most of the ingredients are harsh on the skin and don’t have any of the nutrients our skin needs to be healthy,” she said.

Herb’N Eden proudly offers products that customers can trust are made with healing intentions, not profit. “We manufacture our own products, and essential oils are so powerful. They heal and replenish the skin and the aromatic properties are therapeutic for the mind and spirit as you breathe them in when applying them. It’s something good going on and in your body. Big brands can’t say that about their commercial products,” Terran said.

Since Herb’N Eden launched four years ago, the product list has grown to include soaps, face serums, body oils, body butters, deodorants, scrubs, clay masks, toners, and bath accessories. They also have a blog and YouTube channel where Terran hosts Herb’N Eden After Hours, a weekly show about the healing properties of natural ingredients and how to build them into your skincare routine.

“I just encourage everybody to look into the products that you use on your body every day and make sure you know how they affect your skin. We’re proud to say our products are made of nothing but plant-based, natural ingredients that feed and replenish the skin. When you use natural products on your skin every day it shows and your skin radiates. That’s what your skincare routine should do for you.”

Herb’N Eden offers several starter options like the 5 for $25 bar soap deal, and a sample sized travel set which consists of bar soap, body wash, body butter, body oil, and deodorant.

For more information visit the website, visit www.herbneden.com and follow them on Instagram @herbneden

For press inquiries, contact terran.lewis@herbneden.com
Thanks OP! I just went to their website and will definitely be trying some of their products.

NovemberRain68

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,775 605 318
Alleybux

Charged with a passion for educating people about the truth about commercial products and the healing powers of natural ingredients, Terran Lewis and her husband Quinton launched Herb’N Eden, their line of all-natural hygiene products available online and in-store in the Atlanta area.

Curious about the ingredients in what we use on our bodies every day, Terran began researching products from different brands and what she found alarmed her. “We use commercial products all of our lives and never think about what’s in them. But most of the ingredients are harsh on the skin and don’t have any of the nutrients our skin needs to be healthy,” she said.

Herb’N Eden proudly offers products that customers can trust are made with healing intentions, not profit. “We manufacture our own products, and essential oils are so powerful. They heal and replenish the skin and the aromatic properties are therapeutic for the mind and spirit as you breathe them in when applying them. It’s something good going on and in your body. Big brands can’t say that about their commercial products,” Terran said.

Since Herb’N Eden launched four years ago, the product list has grown to include soaps, face serums, body oils, body butters, deodorants, scrubs, clay masks, toners, and bath accessories. They also have a blog and YouTube channel where Terran hosts Herb’N Eden After Hours, a weekly show about the healing properties of natural ingredients and how to build them into your skincare routine.

“I just encourage everybody to look into the products that you use on your body every day and make sure you know how they affect your skin. We’re proud to say our products are made of nothing but plant-based, natural ingredients that feed and replenish the skin. When you use natural products on your skin every day it shows and your skin radiates. That’s what your skincare routine should do for you.”

Herb’N Eden offers several starter options like the 5 for $25 bar soap deal, and a sample sized travel set which consists of bar soap, body wash, body butter, body oil, and deodorant.

For more information visit the website, visit www.herbneden.com and follow them on Instagram @herbneden

Good for them! I hope that they can have an opportunity to sell their products within mass retailers like Target, Walmart etc. I would love to support herbneden.com

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
I looked at their website and WOW! They are inexpensive and they have great products!

Buying some of their products payday!

daStampede

Anti-Black Mods' Favorite Target
Reaction score
Reactions
263,196 5,783 1,475
Alleybux
I buy Black. Ordered the $20 sample. I cannot wait. Will review!

***5/18/2020 Update

I received my sample pack and I could smell the blends from the packaging.

The majority of my items are lemongrass and patchouli.

The body butter is amazing, the body wash is wonderful, the body oil is also amazing, the bars are incredible.

I am so happy to have found this thread and to have ordered from this company. I'm so excited that the products are high quality and that they are Black owned.

If they don't pull a Carol's Daughter on me, I'm a customer forever!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
328 37 25
Alleybux

If it will give me skin like theirs, shut up and take my money

Bumblebot

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,858 1,352 51
Alleybux
I put in an order with them the other day. It looks like business is booming! They sent an email update and said they were currently processing over 700 orders.
I’m excited to try out their products and can’t wait for them to arrive!

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux

I am happy for them that their business is doing well, but this has to become normal, because it’s normal. So let’s normalize this.

call 6322135

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,283 1,106 294
Alleybux
Email went out today pre orders only for the next few weeks so they can catch up

Last edited:

LaBelleChose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,404 461 73
Alleybux
Wait, black-owned business and all-natural? LOVE TO SEE IT!!! Running to their website now... Thank youuuu

Crimson Belle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,082 194 52
Alleybux
I got my soaps yesterday!! I used the tea tree/turmeric soap last night and the oats n honey soap this morning (face only). They both smell amazing & have great lather...doesn't take much to suds up, so I expect them to last long. It's too early to determine if they work (blemishes, dark spots, etc), but I can say that my face felt refreshed & smooth after using them.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
I got my soaps yesterday!! I used the tea tree/turmeric soap last night and the oats n honey soap this morning (face only). They both smell amazing & have great lather...doesn't take much to suds up, so I expect them to last long. It's too early to determine if they work (blemishes, dark spots, etc), but I can say that my face felt refreshed & smooth after using them.

Can I see the results? :happy

Kitkat95

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,842 50 39
Alleybux
Damn. I was hoping to order some of this for Mother's Day, but it won't be ready in time. I'll order from them for myself.

M A R S

Free The Robots
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
7,357 59 18
Alleybux
I love seeing people thrive but I hate greenwashing.

Reaction score
Reactions
489 19 36
Alleybux
My order just got delivered! I got the $20 sampler bundle and everything smells so good! The soaps weren't individually wrapped so my unscented oatmeal smells like peppermint and lemon on the outside. It's giving off earthy smells and my type is fruity/exotic. I get most of my oils and butters from cream & coco and bubble bistro for reference. If they add more fruity flavors I'd be willing to buy full size.

Soap: lemongrass, 420 citrus, charcoal, oatmeal & honey
Oil: vanilla cedarwood
Body wash: peppermint
Deodorant: tea tree & lemon
Body butter: orange patchouli