Black Feminist Bashes Femininity, Chrissie, and TREFS

layla

Rookie
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
975 17 7
Alleybux
I love you ladies; you speak my heart. I wanted to like every single post by the time I got to the second page, but like a mother, I felt guilty not liking anything on page 1. By the third page, I promised myself I would be back tomorrow to like every single comment (lol it’s like 4am here and I’m knackered but can’t sleep)

with all the disrespect to this lady ‘Harriet might as well be a Harry’ f you:eyeroll.

Botan

The Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Reactions
119,947 4,049 853
Alleybux
7u2lugnoke641.jpg

These trans allies are so annoying and are hand maidens.

doeja

Thanos was right.
Reaction score
Reactions
219,902 29,362 1,005
Alleybux
The majority of the population does not ally with trans and their current list of ridiculous demands but as usual, black women are being demonized.

This woman needs to speak for herself. If she thinks she needs a man in a wig to be called a woman for her to feel feminine, that is most certainly a personal problem that I cannot relate to.

Yoshi3329

Sweet as banana | Thank You Jesus 4 Saving My Soul
Reaction score
Reactions
135,210 10,887 10,832
Alleybux
This oogly ass pickme is just mad people won't go along to get along. The truth is people like this stand for nothing. They literally sway wherever the wind blows. You can't trust people like that. My late mother used to always tell me, whatever you believe in, believe in it strongly. These men literally have the last say on everything and the women back it up. They believe in nothing, so they fall for anything.

But let these people tell it, I went to Harvard. Okay so? What does that mean when you don't even know your own mind?

Sugar.

You didn’t grow up with LeVar Burton and it shows.
Reaction score
Reactions
348,383 3,953 743
Alleybux
So basically she's trying to intellectualize being misogynistic (misogynioristic maybe?). Okayyyy. I'm starting to not even want to talk to soft science mickey mouse degree head ass people. She comes off like the type that went to an ivy league to major in finger painting.

Last edited:

greenluxi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,012 2,536 1,372
Alleybux
"If your movement denigrates black women who are poor, disabled, trans, queer, masculine, xesual, uneducated, can't grow hair, fat, or ugly. Then I am not fµck!ng with you"

The only kinds of people we are not accepting are Transwomen because they are not women. All those other examples women can experience. I love how she continues to degrade black women, so a disabled black woman is the same as not being a woman at all? A queer woman? a "xesual" black woman, whatever that means? A black woman without an education is the same as someone born and raised as a man? What is this dizzy b!tch talking about?!

This is so silly, and because I know she's intelligent enough to understand what she is saying, I can't help but take it as a direct insult. I wonder if she's getting any checks from the over $450 million trans rights groups have raised in only 10 years? I can guarantee you that political lobbies for just natural-born black women haven't raised even a fraction of that, despite being nearly 7x the Trans population. For Harriet is bµllsh!t for this.

mycrushisGOAT

U Know Taekwondo & I know cut a hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
4,622 68 15
Alleybux
The only kinds of people we are not accepting are Transwomen because they are not women. All those other examples women can experience. I love how she continues to degrade black women, so a disabled black woman is the same as not being a woman at all? A queer woman? a "xesual" black woman, whatever that means? A black woman without an education is the same as someone born and raised as a man? What is this dizzy b!tch talking about?!

This is so silly, and because I know she's intelligent enough to understand what she is saying, I can't help but take it as a direct insult. I wonder if she's getting any checks from the over $450 million trans rights groups have raised in only 10 years? I can guarantee you that political lobbies for just natural-born black women haven't raised even a fraction of that, despite being nearly 7x the Trans population. For Harriet is bµllsh!t for this.

I showed my mother the video and she was pissed. She basically said she likes to hear herself talk. She also said that she is an educated fool from the uneducated school.

Krafty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,056 7,014 9,249
Alleybux
Contradiction much?

I feel like we should resurrect Freud to do a psychoanalysis on this woman because she's packed full of insecurities that she likes to PROJECT out onto the world.

I can guarantee you that if she was conventionally attractive she wouldn't give not a fµck about transwomen or their rights. She wants transwomen to be included in the community so that the paramaters of beauty standards and what it means to be a woman can change so that she can feel worthy of herself. It goes a whole lot deeper than that, but I don't see this as anything more than some self serving bµllsh!t.

The other perspective, which is also the one I hate the most, is because black people are universally hated across the globe we should open our arms to everyone because 'we need all the help we can get'. That's why she keeps reiterating that we'll benefit from this somehow (which just goes to show how disingenuous she is about transwomen. She just sees them as a tool) fµck that nonsense. We do not need to do anything solely because we are black. It's like people expect black people to be lefty liberals and are enraged when that's not the case because they want us to know our place and to blindly accept anything that comes our way. This sense of 'how dare we', as if we owe somebody something.

This woman is annoying.

I think a lot of people would be more on board with transwomen if they weren't so misogynistic and if they didn't try to redefine what it is to be a woman to fit their needs. I honestly don't know how transwomen and women would ever be able to peacefully coexist because there will always be that underlying resentment and competitiveness coming from transwomen. Add in the fact that the entire aspect of female biology, which is a large part of being a woman, seems to trigger them, I don't think we'll ever reach a stage of equilibrium.

BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020username

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,216 54 18
Alleybux
The demands that many of these people make are inherently at odds with women's rights.

I am always surprised to see how quickly women will throw other women under the bus to protect men.

Protecting women's safety and dignity is more important than protecting male delusions.

MmmTea

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,413 44 5
Alleybux
No. She won’t be getting a view from me. But if that is her point she is wrong. That is all.

Right?
Every single one of her talking points is from the Trans Agenda Greats Hits of Head Fuckery.

I can only guess its a lack of critical thinking along with a desperate need to be liked that means they're not able to join the dots between "Gender Binary is a White Colonial Construct" and "Trans Women are Women just like Black Women are Women".

Bagatelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,440 1,680 868
Alleybux
Chrissie and Kimberley are fighting again.
I have to say Kim was so passive aggressive in her video with that huge fake smile of hers. She also repeated the same talking points about African cultures being supposedly transfriendly before colonisation. Obviously she does not name a single African country where trans people were thriving pre volonisation because she has no clue about Africa or African history.

At the end of the day Kim's issue with Chrissie is the fact that she does not support or include trans women. It all boils down to that.

Also Kim has interviewed Laverne Cox, so be ready for a lot of black cis women do this, black cis women also suffer from transphobia, black cis women need to convince black men of this. Black cis women have never been seen as women so they are natural allies to black transwomen...

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
I have to say Kim was so passive aggressive in her video with that huge fake smile of hers. She also repeated the same talking points about African cultures being supposedly transfriendly before colonisation. Obviously she does not name a single African country where trans people were thriving pre volonisation because she has no clue about Africa or African history.

At the end of the day Kim's issue with Chrissie is the fact that she does not support or include trans women. It all boils down to that.

Also Kim has interviewed Laverne Cox, so be ready for a lot of black cis women do this, black cis women also suffer from transphobia, black cis women need to convince black men of this. Black cis women have never been seen as women so they are natural allies to black transwomen...
I wish African women and men would check her ass. It is so disrespectful. Also we are not Africans-- we are black American and should be living on our own terms.

Harriet's issue is more than about trans women. It is that she is encouraging black women to be feminine rather than assigning it to just white women-- hence all this white supremacist talk. Women who are or believe they are homely/ugly want other women to feel the same.

Didimimi

President of the LSA History Art and Culture Club
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
I wish African women and men would check her ass. It is so disrespectful. Also we are not Africans-- we are black American and should be living on our own terms.

Harriet's issue is more than about trans women. It is that she is encouraging black women to be feminine rather than assigning it to just white women-- hence all this white supremacist talk. Women who are or believe they are homely/ugly want other women to feel the same.
To me it feels like people have been watching the blm pro black movements for decades all the way back to slavery times. It seems they studied it all and trying to imply all elements of it for their movement. Black Americans uncover African history to counter the lies they’ve been told in school so now trans are creating some African history to solidify their claims. The fact that words such as appropriation, colonialism, unapologetic are often used in the trans movement is not by accident to me.
And the fact that blm used all the money to donate to trans organizations is not by accident to me either.

Last edited:

THEDARKVIXEN

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Reactions
374,093 8,059 3,406
Alleybux

Honestly, I feel that it’s deeper than that. I think she doesn’t like Chrissie because Chrissie makes her think about her insecurities and what she would like to change about herself physically.

Kim sounds like one of those SJW people that don’t even believe half the sh!t they say and change their opinion 5 years later. Reminds me of someone I know that got mad at me for not wanting to date a man that prefers trans women. I didn’t bash trans women and stated I’m perfectly fine with them calling themselves women, calling them by their preferred pronoun, and providing protection for them. She accused me of being transphobic.

Come to find out she does not date trans people or men that date trans women.