Black Girl Magic: ALENA MAZE (from MAZELEE) IS THE FIRST BLACK PERSON IN HISTORY TO RECEIVE A PhD IN THE FIELD OF SURVEY METHODOLOGY!!!

~post screenshots instead of links~
Reactions
21,499 493 108
Alleybux
Alena is a wife and mother of 7 children! Black women are amazing.
173893173_3907279432713175_2318418918046134481_n.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 11.00.31.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 11.01.42.png

I wasn't sure whether this belongs in Education alley or Culture - Black America since she literally made HISTORY.
Link to her posts:

Reactions
21,499 493 108
Alleybux
Congrats to her. Long time coming.
For sure! Every time I visited her channel she was still in school.
yasss!!! Congrats. Black women are rising! Please make let this be a lesson to never give up on your dreams! Proud of Her! I know her children are proud also!
We are the most educated group in the US
tenor.gif

per this study
Percentage distribution of associate’s degrees and bachelor’s degrees awarded by degree-granting postsecondary institutions, by race/ethnicity and sex: Academic year 2015–16
figure-ree-4.png

Here's an article on this with cited sources if you're interested. Who Are the Most Educated Women in America? Black Women

Cottagewhore aesthetic
Reactions
133,657 3,098 718
Alleybux
I don’t follow her thread, but it’s long as hell so I know she’s messy.

Let me sit back and wait for the fonts to come in and give me the education on her lol

Reactions
23,549 633 249
Alleybux

Let me sit back and wait for the fonts to come in and give me the education on her lol
Oh she has had CPS sent after her and that shiftless, lazy Korean man. She is a true Koreaboo. She only ever talks about things pro black for views. She shows preferential treatment to her son and son only. Even her latest blasian she doesn’t seem to bond with cause her features aren’t Asian enough for her. Her poor daughter Azairo is absolutely neglected. There was a video where you hear her saying “my mother hates me, my mother hates me”

Taurus Nation
Reactions
57,013 1,016 666
Alleybux
I never thought she was lying, but she is so messy and I don't see any chemistry between her and husband, and I think she's kind of shitty to her some of her kids IMO.

But on professional note, congrats to her. That is such a feat and it's always good to see Black women doing big things career wise.

I just want us to be whole across the board.

QUEEN MATRIARCH
Reactions
29,375 654 1,092
Alleybux
When black women marry out and, with 7+ children with x amount of baby fathers and still manage to get a PHD!!! I could see why the handmaidens and sjws are MAD! Black women divest and continue to soar. They hate when we win in every Avenue. I know all her children will get PHDs and make it in life. BW dragging another BW down For what? What’s in it for you?

Reactions
21,499 493 108
Alleybux

Why? What do you mean? Does she hate her own daughters?

Wanna just visit her thread instead of derailing? 539 pages and counting of TEA :)

Reactions
2,958 161 33
Alleybux
When black women marry out and, with 7+ children with x amount of baby fathers and still manage to get a PHD!!! I could see why the handmaidens and sjws are MAD! Black women divest and continue to soar. They hate when we win in every Avenue. I know all her children will get PHDs and make it in life. BW dragging another BW down For what? What’s in it for you?
Bruh, she basically starves and panders out her blasian kids for coin and let's her lazy husband do whatever. She's also really anti-black af. Read her thread here.

The Lounge

Recent Posts

The Official "Akaydoll" Thread
So instead of saving money, she decides to buy another LV bag that she doesn’t need and thinks it’s cute to advertise that she spent her “rent...
Why is public bashing of black women so popular?
It's interesting that you say this because I have also thought the same as well.Even though there is bad blood between Blacks and Whites, I think...
DJ Khaled discounts his album to $5
The album really ain't as bad as some are saying. Cardi won tho
Saw Jodie Turner Smith Cheating On Joshua Jackson
Ok. Am sure those had pics, right? But it this info doesn't have receipts, or are people inclined to believe that because he was spotted with...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Guess who? This pic has been resurfacing on Twitter. It’s worldwide shoulders Jin! swear from behind you’d think he was a linebacker
I do not like lovelyti2002
Ti is really sending her minions in here. They’re probably talking about us in that discord
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Around 2:40 - NB mentions having some news about knowledge and that his doctor persona is going to have a meeting tomorrow. Anybody think it’s...
Top Bottom