Quantcast

Black History Pick-Me Edition: Shahrazad Ali says y’all should share men & get slapped in the mouth

Volans

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,438 249 170
Alleybux
When she says "share men," I am going to assume that she means "African-American men"?

Side-note: Do any of y'all know hoteps and ashy ankhs that are xenophobic and bigoted towards Africans and other black people from the diaspora? Or is it just the ones that I know?

They loooovvvveee talking about Egyptian pharaohs and about the Kush dynasty, but they dislike Africans.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,576 6,201 5,146
Alleybux
Sounds like the ideology and mean moral nature of pimp or a woman who thinks getting beat is equal to a man showing her love. I wonder what her childhood was like when she grew up? Has she been used to this all of her life without one man showing a sliver of kindness to her?

Because what she said is a Muslim thing -- smacking a woman up when the woman acts like what the Muslim man feels is disrespectful -- my chips are on she was raised in that religion / culture.

I'm guessing because that's just how it is in their culture, seeing that was no big deal in that religion / culture.

Goodgyalknd

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* in my princess era *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reaction score
Reactions
262,741 12,733 1,841
Alleybux
and the negro males love her for it

They have no choice but to stan
EMf0e5rXkAINEzx.jpg

drkjourney1

Come for me, and I'll answer!
Reaction score
Reactions
46,179 1,033 540
Alleybux
A whole mess. But I will give her this one props...she used to light up George Zimmerman’s media defender/friend like a smoke pit everyday on Dr. Drew during the Trayvon trial.

I can’t remember what that old white racist’s name is, but he was absolutely vile and took pleasure in Trayvon’s demise.

Ali used to have that man fuming with the way she’d curse him and his whole inbred tree of ancestors clean out on live tv.

It was a miserable time, but Ali did provide at least a little reprieve from the horror of that trial.

Slaytrick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,779 1,119 1,256
Alleybux
She’s still alive?

Hell yes she is!!! They used to have her on CNN a few years ago and she used to have me dying. I know her book is some crazy pick me sh!t i remember her from the 90s. But baby this woman came for the whites like nobodies business!!!! I'm trying to remember what show she used to do commentary for.

Slaytrick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,779 1,119 1,256
Alleybux
She was on Sally Jesse Raphael.

It is still up on Youtube.

She was on Geraldo too.

Boy the late 80/early 90s.

Omg I remember her ass on Sally!!! Her ass is a total loon lmao. She is the original troll, look at this career she built off of sh!t she no ain't no black woman about to allow!

Slaytrick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,779 1,119 1,256
Alleybux
A whole mess. But I will give her this one props...she used to light up George Zimmerman’s media defender/friend like a smoke pit everyday on Dr. Drew during the Trayvon trial.

I can’t remember what that old white racist’s name is, but he was absolutely vile and took pleasure in Trayvon’s demise.

Ali used to have that man fuming with the way she’d curse him and his whole inbred tree of ancestors clean out on live tv.

It was a miserable time, but Ali did provide at least a little reprieve from the horror of that trial.

Thank you!!! This is what I was trying to remember. She had the best comebacks where him and put him in his place every f****** day. I think his name was Taffy maybe George taffy? I used to sit there and remember her pick me s*** when she was getting his punk ass. She may have questionable relationship values but she's definitely going to hold it down for our community. And also she had me dying man she had the best comebacks LOL

Livia Drusilla

Augusta
Reaction score
Reactions
72,891 1,887 563
Alleybux
Oh lawd this brought back memories! I remember watching her as a child and all the women in my life were pissed off at her but every time she was on a talk show they watched it. She got so much hate for her dumb ass ideas.

PlumpRump

Sacred.
Reaction score
Reactions
53,660 2,476 2,371
Alleybux
Her book is titled THE BLACK MAN'S GUIDE to understanding the Black Woman, the book was written for Black men.
Thank you for pointing that out.

That book was written for men and this website was intended for women.

I haven't read Ms. Ali's book because I understand it wasn't written with me or my demographic/peer group in mind.

Now it's your turn..why are you on a website intended for black women, trying to police our conversations?

Sad thing is I watched that hour long "Vibrations" interview this morning while getting ready...

Some of her views are controversial, some of them are on the right track but Ms. Ali's main problem is that she subscribes to a patriarchal religion, patriarchal ideals and she truly believes the black man is the closest a lot of black women will get to God because she believes God is a male.

She is backwards minded in a pot of ways.

The same way black ppl are expected to be wary of a culture or religion that centers a "white God",
women need to start being wary of religions and cultures that centers males/men/"masculine energy".

Vitamix

I love cats! (and so do you)
Reaction score
Reactions
40,572 786 246
Alleybux
I can already tell not too many men and their mamas ever sat and watched the movie The Burning Bed.

Only difference with some black women like myself is our asses ain’t going to put up with that much foolishness to wind up charred and burnt.

Cause I’ll be straight damned if a man even attempt to raise his hand let alone connect to any part of my body. F that

Farrah Fawcett acted her ass-ets off in that movie.

Lexi

I am beautiful, I am that girl
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
28,382 1,296 819
Alleybux
I can't remember the show but I about died laughing when she asked this Black woman married to a white man do white men smell different than black men when they piss?

I mean, it was such a random question and totally unrelated to what they were talking about. She is a loon! lol

2strandtwizt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,426 486 531
Alleybux
Why are you always minding the business of black women?

Negro males are deathly afraid of black women leaving the fold. They are more afraid of this than they are of the police and Dwight Man.

So anytime they see posts, threads, videos etc of black women discussing how to get free of them or debunking the ideologies of one of their "champions" (like S. Ali) they MUST swoop in and counter it somehow.

2strandtwizt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,426 486 531
Alleybux
I can't remember the show but I about died laughing when she asked this Black woman married to a white man do white men smell different than black men when they piss?

I mean, it was such a random question and totally unrelated to what they were talking about. She is a loon! lol

Lmao if i was that black woman i would have said "well, he doesn't smell like Newports and corn chips".

Iserved

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,298 3,953 3,912
Alleybux
Most women who date these women sons know that comes with dealing with them on average.
b!tch I said on average not all

Last edited:

palefloret

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
405 41 22
Alleybux
I'm guessing $$$$$$$$?
When her book came out I saw her on a talk show. When a young Black male in the audience criticized her book she allegedly basically said she created "employment" for herself then asked him( paraphrasing) well, why don't YOU go create YOU some employment.
In other words she's the pre internet version of Tommy Sotomayor

Reaction score
Reactions
1,644 44 36
Alleybux
Shahrazad Ali…. LOL bless her… I remember when she made appearances on Phil Donahue and other talk shows… she always came off like a pimp almost with her rhetoric…. Didn’t realize she was still alive and still peddling her bullshyt that I doubt even she believes….

Run CMD

C:\>_
Reaction score
Reactions
12,491 427 159
Alleybux
I know it's just a skit but usually the case for these types that they don't live the way that they try to tell others to live. Would not be surprised if it came out that the real Sharazade or whatever her name is turned out to be nothing more than a single con artist scamming hoteps for the bag.

palefloret

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
405 41 22
Alleybux
I know it's just a skit but usually the case for these types that they don't live the way that they try to tell others to live. Would not be surprised if it came out that the real Sharazade or whatever her name is turned out to be nothing more than a single con artist scamming hoteps for the bag.
And slapping her man in the mouth when he start tripping. She just look the type to me. She gives me.the vibe she wouldn't take the mess she's teaching from no man

KKND04232016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,231 4,206 1,947
Alleybux
This woman was literally the beginning of Pick Me culture and the end for the majority of black men being men.....now most take zero responsibility for thier actions due to this woman, and womem like her nonsense!