Quantcast

Black Ink Crew New York Season 8B Discussion Thread

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux
I'll be here for it too. They lie so much on this show it's ridiculous. Sky was wrong for the sh!t she said to Des, but Eventually people will see Des for who he truly is, if the baby mother stays consistent. I'm glad Kitty didn't stoop to that level like Donna n Tatti and expose the real reason Tatti got arrested because then she would look just as bad as them. Granted they ruined the friendship by speaking ill and telling secrets but people know now, not to trust those bird brains with their tea cause they'll spill it in a heartbeat for a check. . . N idk I don't think Genesis would flip on Des for camera time. I think if he was that type he would've been exposed Des on IG and that would've surely made the blogs. He gets enough attention when he post so the blogs would've ate that up.

Nah thats why I said " I think the only way they could revive it". . . There is no reviving it. The show is dead situation. Too scripted, too fake, fake ass scenarios, they use actors and social media IG influencers for these scenes. . . I agree, once Dutchess left there was no real drama and because it was no real drama they kept bringing her up. It was so annoying like literally had a whole season about her and she wasn't even on there anymore. Ceaser still loves that girl but he too egotistical to admit that on TV. He let the show ruin his relationship. He's never going to find true love at this point. He got all that money now but nobody to share it with who's genuinely going to be there for him. Him n Dutchess would've been so good building the empire, they once started together smh Lol Walt don't have no type of money, that's so true. So sad that now that the show isn't filming poor Jess is the one who's still working and has to provide while he fakes on Twitter about his " wife " leaving him home. They're not really married until I see that marriage certificate and yes I peeped him and Alex had the same ring box. I'm like damn, production don't even try to hide the bµllsh!t anymore. The ratings got so low since Dutchess left. I hope they cancel this show. Let's see who really got money
I went on England’s page and found out she’s a whole lesbian and they were really tryna push this narrative that she’s easy and slept with Teddy. OKAY production.
Walt been giving me homeless vibes since season 6 he deadass looks like he takes cocaine on the regular.
The only people who have a genuine relationship on this show is Alex and Donna. Despite how they got together, their actually very cute together. This sh!t seriously needs to get cancelled.

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux
Am I the only one who's sensing that sky seems like she doesn't care to do the show anymore? I mean she was barely on the show this season plus she seems to be living her best life outside of black ink and she seems like she's not really down with it any longer but that could be just me idk?
I swear Sky got exposed for being broke and living off people, i’m trying to figure out where she’s getting all this money from

Mystory

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
871 54 1
Alleybux
Wait what? Lol who's the lesbian?
N yes I know right!! Walt looks smoked out foreal. Smoking and drinking and trying to keep up with a lifestyle you can't financially support will do that to you. I have thought cocaine may have been added too. I wouldn't be surprised if he used to be doing that back when Ohshit was going through his phase years ago too.
I love Donna n Alex together I just wish Donna dressed better and less makeup. When she first got on the show her makeup was alright to me. Now I just feel like she be over doing it sometimes, looking casket ready.
I went on England’s page and found out she’s a whole lesbian and they were really tryna push this narrative that she’s easy and slept with Teddy. OKAY production.
Walt been giving me homeless vibes since season 6 he deadass looks like he takes cocaine on the regular.
The only people who have a genuine relationship on this show is Alex and Donna. Despite how they got together, their actually very cute together. This sh!t seriously needs to get cancelled.

deletebreak

(Deleted Account)
Reaction score
Reactions
3,477 59 7
Alleybux
Wait what? Lol who's the lesbian?
N yes I know right!! Walt looks smoked out foreal. Smoking and drinking and trying to keep up with a lifestyle you can't financially support will do that to you. I have thought cocaine may have been added too. I wouldn't be surprised if he used to be doing that back when Ohshit was going through his phase years ago too.
I love Donna n Alex together I just wish Donna dressed better and less makeup. When she first got on the show her makeup was alright to me. Now I just feel like she be over doing it sometimes, looking casket ready.
London’s whole lesbian and in a relationship.

Page

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
74,837 1,602 571
Alleybux
Donna looks like a tyrannosaurus in that bodysuit

tyrannosaurus_full.jpg
Donna is HIT! Is she pregnant too?? She don’t even try at ALL to look decent. Black men will gas up anything light skin.

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,862 1,664 69
Alleybux
--I'm catching up on the past two episodes. Please don't tell me Tati done fell in love with Donna's ass. Lawd smh.

--And I never realized how unattractive Tati is. Ol' Master Splinter looking ass....

Edit:

--I WISH some dudes would roll up into my wedding wearing t-shirts and baseball caps. I know the dress code is a bit on the casual side, but GOTDAMN. Men don't even seem to try anymore :/ And Donna looks a mess, as always.

--Damn, Walt loves him some Jessica.

--Did Alex seriously propose to Donna at someone else's wedding. Go on your own trip, and do the sh!t there. Don't steal Jess and Walt's thunder. That's THEIR day.

Last edited:

Queen Glory

Heavy is the head that wears the crown
Reaction score
Reactions
76,400 152 124
Alleybux
Y'all. How old is dessaline? Sky son. He is so beautiful to me. What's his tea? He got a girl pregnant right?

Queen Glory

Reaction score
Reactions
76,400 152 124
Alleybux
Thoughts:
I’m so glad London and Mike got fired. When has Donna NOT been an apprentice? She should have been fired honestly, but every show needs a token light skinned/white girl I guess.
Tati should’ve became a receptionist after Toki left.
I thought I was going to miss Melody, but I don’t.
I hated how they treated Kitty after her Mother passed.
I’m happy to see Sassy back.
Sky needs help. Big time. She never should have came back into those two boys lives. I would’ve thought that her friend’s son passing away would have woken her up to better her relationship with them, but it didn’t.
I feel bad for Des, he was on the way to college, then the army, and was on the right track. I heard he doesn’t speak with his foster mother anymore, and that he lives with friends, and he and Genesis don’t speak either.
He lives with his grandma but yeah I can tell him and genesis not as close. I think he should keep his distance. Genesis is like his mama in more ways than one. Dez seem to have a good spirit but it's fragile and hopefully isn't broken to the point of no return. I haven't seen a young man with such sad eyes. He's had a hard life but is still so beautiful.

Queen Glory

Reaction score
Reactions
76,400 152 124
Alleybux
Karma will be coming to everybody then and honestly I'm here for it. I think maybe then even though sky lost alot of creditability for what she said to her son ppl will see that she really was telling the truth about him not being as innocent as everybody thought he was and I hope somebody pulls tati's card too. I wanted kit to tell everybody why tati really got arrested but she didn't. This is why you have to think before you do and why you have to be careful who you decide to screw over for some ratings and for money and for a platform bc that sh!t will bite you in the ass so hard that you will never forget it. Truthfully you have to be careful who you decide to screw over regardless if it's for TV or not bc we have alot of ppl who have no problem putting you out there when pushed too far and idk about anybody else but I feel like Genesis would throw his brother under the bus too and I honestly wouldn't be mad if he did team up with the baby mama and they both went up there bc I think that's really foul how he's moving
It's not about him being innocent. Of course he's not. He's broken and doing things as a cry for help. Doesn't make him a horrible persona and I can't believe anyone is defending sky at all. She is evil

Ddott

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,712 6,115 1,729
Alleybux
He lives with his grandma but yeah I can tell him and genesis not as close. I think he should keep his distance. Genesis is like his mama in more ways than one. Dez seem to have a good spirit but it's fragile and hopefully isn't broken to the point of no return. I haven't seen a young man with such sad eyes. He's had a hard life but is still so beautiful.
Dez is no better than Genesis with the way he treats the mother of his child and he abandoned his daughter.. he is just better at hiding who he is than Genesis and Sky

Queen Glory

Reaction score
Reactions
76,400 152 124
Alleybux
Dez is no better than Genesis with the way he treats the mother of his child and he abandoned his daughter.. he is just better at hiding who he is than Genesis and Sky
Nah Dez is going thru the motions. I went thru a rebellious stage in my late teens and early 20s. Misdirected anger every where. He's slipping and he needs an intervention but he's nothing like his mother.