Quantcast

Black Ink Crew: New York Season 9 Watch Thread - Monday @ 8PM on VH1

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,801 2,200 949
Alleybux
On a serious note even though I don't care for her at this point if Donna really was fired from the show like puma said then I can tell you right now that this show is really not gonna last much longer and black ink is gonna end sooner than later. I can just feel it coming and tbh at this point I feel like that's just what needs to happen. I feel like this show has definitely ran its course and that it's time to just let this show die down

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,801 2,200 949
Alleybux
I can’t stand men who go out of their way to disrespect a woman they don’t find xesually attractive. Ryan is a sorry ass excuse for a man.

See this is why i have such a hard time understanding this whole stan culture thing and why people stan so hard for these celebrities when they don't them personally. Being a fan is one thing but as far as stanning I don't like to do that bc a lot of these celebrities seem to have really nasty and disgusting personalities and then Ryan is not even that much of a celebrity himself to be acting like that with anybody. He's the same man who slept with his best friend's wife while he was battling cancer with his trifling self

SportsDude

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
284 49 8
Alleybux

So here is what Donna is saying

1. She was invited down to Atlanta and had the biggest room
2. Ceaser did approve of her booth and helped her decorate it, Ceaser then turns around and made it seem like he didn't approve and Donna just showed up
3. Alex is thriving in the shop
4. She is tired of being seen as an angry Black woman who pops up when she is not wanted
5. Mentioned she is 28 (will be 29 years old soon) but has been on BIC since she was 21
6. Mentions that we just learned about Bae having a tattoo shop since 2014 (well on LSA we knew from day one)
7. Has had cast members they will do whatever for a check
8. Has family she cares about and spends her time with
9. Building her brand with her creative director and Alex, her brands are doing well
10. Keeps reiterating that she is "so caring and loving" and she is ready to work, it hasn't been shown in the past 6 seasons, she doesn't know "what the phuck"
11. She isn't stalking Ceaser and his tattoo artists
12. Anywhere she is at she is invited too, please keep that in mind when you see her on future episodes
13. Keeps getting emotional behind it
14. The last couple of episodes have been hurting her feelings

Wait…. WHATS HER BRAND?? She doesn’t even promote her brand on IG. All I see (unless I’m blind) is her shaking her a$$ in music videos and maybe doing a hosting gig. That’s it.

SportsDude

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
284 49 8
Alleybux
On a serious note even though I don't care for her at this point if Donna really was fired from the show like puma said then I can tell you right now that this show is really not gonna last much longer and black ink is gonna end sooner than later. I can just feel it coming and tbh at this point I feel like that's just what needs to happen. I feel like this show has definitely ran its course and that it's time to just let this show die down
I think they were testing out the people in Atlanta to see how they are in front of a camera. I promise you, they’re going to do a Black Ink Atlanta by the start of next year. I believe Cartel Crew was supposed to be Black Ink Miami (the season Cesar introduced Tatu Baby as his “love interest” when the New York crew took the trip to Miami). I believe they felt like they didn’t have enough to do a tattoo show with her and that’s why they ended doing Cartel Crew instead.

bobbysmith

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,191 4,908 6,028
Alleybux
Looooord I just finished watching this mess, and my disdain for Donna continues to grow.

I'm not sure if the abuse is legit or for a storyline, but Alex and Donna need to part ways.

Alex: I want to relax and clear my mind

Donna: Ok, well we about to do that together

Kermit Frogg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,188 234 129
Alleybux
Quani moving to Atlanta (or outside of Atlanta) makes more sense now...I had no idea she had Southern roots (always thought she was an NYC Latina)
I thought Quani was Latina, too, or at least half. Her mother looks Latina, but her mother's mom is AA.

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
471,077 7,776 1,021
Alleybux
I thought Quani was Latina, too, or at least half. Her mother looks Latina, but her mother's mom is AA.
Right!!!

Her mother looks every bit of Dominican/Dominican American

Maybe Quani is a Black woman from two different cultures (Afro Latina and Black American) it could happen

Kermit Frogg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,188 234 129
Alleybux
Awww I like Rok...I think he could do better than Krystal .....and ALEX got a lot of nerve tryin to give advice....his toxic relationship he got goin on....
Yeah Rok even said something about being iffy on Alex's advice because of his & Donna's situation