Quantcast

Black Ink Crew Supertrailer

Sundaedinner

THE BARB BULLY
Reaction score
Reactions
411,684 12,998 17,040
Alleybux
***Waits for all the articles and think pieces about how Dutchess isn't really a b!tch***

Oh wait. She's light skinned nvm

Can we please leave this debate in the other forum. We just want to laugh at hoodrat stuff with our friends.

1. Nobody likes Dutchess but Cease (ugh!)

2. Dutchess ain't even light skin.

So can we please laugh at these no teeth crusty lip people in peace??? Damn.

henree

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,686 340 48
Alleybux
Fights do not look good this season. I have a strong feeling that Sky snatched Rah's wig. But it did not looked like her burly face was touched. Security be jumping in to soon. I didn't see one punch connect. Hope at the reunion Sky get in that ass.

Marie Boston

Aboriginal Perfection & Clairvoyant Reader
Reaction score
Reactions
161,181 8,603 4,652
Alleybux
Will they leave Puma the hell alone and let him shine!! Damn!

Duchess and Donna? lmfao.

Miss_Sinai

Queen of the Smell Goods
Reaction score
Reactions
37,432 862 69
Alleybux
That wing changed everything! I couldn't forget the flavor :arrogant:

I mean I could understand. Wings are expensive, it's not like they got the Buffalo Wild wings special for .60/.65 cents a wing. But damn, Puma got body slammed over a dry rub wing, it could have been way worse and could have been a sauced wing.....

*goes to corner*

feminista2688

Pepperann88
Reaction score
Reactions
22,229 586 405
Alleybux
You wanted to get ya pussy ate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] rah wig getting snatched off [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I'm guessing dutchess really did fµck sh!t
I hope sky gets to see her kids this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

queenofswords

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,073 427 75
Alleybux
How come none of these people use their real names. Some of them are obvious but Donna's real name is Taylor. Why not just use Taylor?

Sky-Jakeita
Ted- Shariff
Dutchess-Cristana

TirruecheLyon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,226 374 123
Alleybux
How come none of these people use their real names. Some of them are obvious but Donna's real name is Taylor. Why not just use Taylor?

Sky-Jakeita
Ted- Shariff
Dutchess-Cristana

Interesting. I never knew their real names until I read your post. I thought everybody except for O'sh!t of course we're using their real names.

queenofswords

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,073 427 75
Alleybux
Interesting. I never knew their real names until I read your post. I thought everybody except for O'sh!t of course we're using their real names.
Me too. Well I knew Sky wasn't using hers. Her nickname is Kiki

Sassy-Ashley
Ceaser-David
Puma-Paul
O'sh!t-Richard
Quani-Shaquana

TirruecheLyon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,226 374 123
Alleybux
Me too. Well I knew Sky wasn't using hers. Her nickname is Kiki

Sassy-Ashley
Ceaser-David
Puma-Paul
O'sh!t-Richard
Quani-Shaquana

All of their birth names actually fit them now that I think about it. Thanks for the fun facts.

IndigoGem

Stop hating on Geminis!
Reaction score
Reactions
64,741 1,883 248
Alleybux
I felt like a kid on Christmas day when I saw the trailer this morning. LOL. This season looks good.

Dutchess is going wild in the clubs to make Ceasar jealous. She's using the oldest trick in the book that usually back fires. A guy like Ceasar will just throw what she's doing right back in her face. Plus, he's still pissed about Dutchess messing around with Oh sh!t.

Oh sh!t is just a perpetual fµck up. He's had every opportunity to get himself together. I hope to God he doesn't get another girl pregnant this season. The child doesn't deserve that.

I find it interesting Dutchess talked all that sh!t about Donna but now she's had xes with her. Then Dutchess is trying to say Donna took advantage of her? Dutchess is always the victim.

I cackled when Skye said the new girl was Dutchess with moist lips. LMAO! Is Skye not cool with Dutchess anymore?

I can't wait to see the fight between Rah Ali and Skye. I don't understand why Rah didn't have her wig on securely or her hair tied up. Skye said she was gonna whoop Rah Ali's ass on Instagram so Rahsheeda should have been prepared. And why didn't Rasheeda have cornrows. That's the most basic step in wearing a wig.

Teddy has lost weight. He's probably going to be an even bigger slut now.

Puma has opened another shop. Bless his heart. He has too much pride, and it's almost about to get him killed. He should consider moving to Atlanta like Quani wanted. I think that would actually be a good place to have a tattoo shop and build clientele.

feminista2688

Pepperann88
Reaction score
Reactions
22,229 586 405
Alleybux
judging by that clip Dutch already knew she was gonna do some sh!t to piss off ceaser so girl bye...I'm starting to think the reason why she was going hard at sassy was because she probably wanted her

Miss_Sinai

Queen of the Smell Goods
Reaction score
Reactions
37,432 862 69
Alleybux
I felt like a kid on Christmas day when I saw the trailer this morning. LOL. This season looks good.

Dutchess is going wild in the clubs to make Ceasar jealous. She's using the oldest trick in the book that usually back fires. A guy like Ceasar will just throw what she's doing right back in her face. Plus, he's still pissed about Dutchess messing around with Oh sh!t.

Oh sh!t is just a perpetual fµck up. He's had every opportunity to get himself together. I hope to God he doesn't get another girl pregnant this season. The child doesn't deserve that.

I find it interesting Dutchess talked all that sh!t about Donna but now she's had xes with her. Then Dutchess is trying to say Donna took advantage of her? Dutchess is always the victim.

I cackled when Skye said the new girl was Dutchess with moist lips. LMAO! Is Skye not cool with Dutchess anymore?

I can't wait to see the fight between Rah Ali and Skye. I don't understand why Rah didn't have her wig on securely or her hair tied up. Skye said she was gonna whoop Rah Ali's ass on Instagram so Rahsheeda should have been prepared. And why didn't Rasheeda have cornrows. That's the most basic step in wearing a wig.

Teddy has lost weight. He's probably going to be an even bigger slut now.

Puma has opened another shop. Bless his heart. He has too much pride, and it's almost about to get him killed. He should consider moving to Atlanta like Quani wanted. I think that would actually be a good place to have a tattoo shop and build clientele.

I don't think he is still pissed at that, I think he is pissed that they lied to his face. Last season when Quanni was saying how Dutch fµcked the shop Dutch was all hype to beat her ass, plus he asked her and sh!t if they fµcked and they both said no. People keep saying that they fµcked and I think that he in the back of his mind is like "maybe..." Cause as we have seen sh!t fucks anything. :dead: Plus all that ragging and sh!t talking dutch did on him and she fµcked him???

O think Skye and Dutch are cool but not the way they use to be when Dutch was caught talking sh!t about Skye (about her getting her butt done when Dutch was getting married) and Dutch was calm as fucj because she knew Skye would whup her ass. Dutch has NEVER been calm when someone has came at her and here she is telling Skye to calm down and etc.

Speaking if Puma why is Cease so damn giddy and mad at him getting another shop? TF? Cease is acting like Puma and him fµcked or something. There is a bunch if tattoo shops up there but yet he is so pressed at Puma opening a shop. Smh

Cookie202

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,685 2,201 690
Alleybux
So glad my fave reality show is back! The trailer looks crazy. Can't wait 'til tomorrow.

thatgossipchick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,033 26 33
Alleybux
Yasssssss... I'm so here for it this season
"Dutchess with moist lips!?" I cannot! hahahahaa

Why is Donna still around though?

kris_517

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
368,819 5,350 1,216
Alleybux

Sky-Jakeita
Ted- Shariff
Dutchess-Cristana

If I was acting a fool on national TV I wouldn't want to use my real name either. However, their families have all been on the show I wonder how they get them to call them by those nicknames because my mom wouldn't be here for it.

feminista2688

Pepperann88
Reaction score
Reactions
22,229 586 405
Alleybux
I'm confused to why Ryan and Katt are on the breakfast club their season been over

Autumn1456

WatchingPeople
Reaction score
Reactions
83,157 1,418 137
Alleybux
If I was acting a fool on national TV I wouldn't want to use my real name either. However, their families have all been on the show I wonder how they get them to call them by those nicknames because my mom wouldn't be here for it.
Well clearly they got their tom foolery from somewhere. But I do remember Cease mom calling him David that time in the shop, Quanie calls Puma Paulie, Teddy's dad called him Shareef and Sassy mom called her Ashley lolol...

live and direct.