Quantcast

Black Lesbian Tea Thread

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
So I noticed that there isn’t a tea thread on popular black lesbians on here, so I figured I should start one. I wanna change the names, but that never lasts long in tea threads lol.

Anyway, whats the tea on Carter Tha Body, her ex-gf Brittany, and Temper? I noticed that Carter and Temper don't seem to be cool anymore. I know Carter and Brittany broke up awhile ago, but they seemed to be cool for a hot second last year. Carter is with someone new now, this is her ig: https://www.instagram.com/jennifer_disla/?hl=en
In the last few months, Brittany and Temper have been hanging out more, and I'm pretty sure their messing around or actually together.

Here are pics in case ya’ll don’t know who I’m talking about:

Carter:
CawL4J1WcAASI5J.png

Temper:
omGVBOl.jpg

Brittany:

f99f1d2edc7d587cb889265a5b80883e.jpg

gya75

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
262,021 13,694 780
Alleybux
I want to know too, Seems like Brittany and Temper are dating. Brittany's mother hangs out with Temper a lot too. I notice that Brittany has been making her IG private most of the day, seems like it was because comments People left under that pic she posted with Temper and two others...I think Carter is bothered by Temper and Brittany together, I noticed she hasn't been posting a lot and when Brittany posted this pic with Temper, Carter wrote this woe is me post about how her circle of friends is getting smaller, then she deleted. Didn't she try to get back with Brittany and Brittany wasn't having it? Why aren't Carter and Temper friends anymore...Carter's new GF nose looks so Fake and redone...IMO

13248742_1858031204424219_197156498_n.jpg

Larue1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,954 3,161 1,857
Alleybux
I thought Temper had another girlfriend. She was a more"regular" looking woman, but she was still nice looking. I saw a video of her on YouTube. Anyway, lesbians and bisexuals, is this new woman considered an upgrade?

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
I want to know too, Seems like Brittany and Temper are dating. Brittany's mother hangs out with Temper a lot too. I notice that Brittany has been making her IG private most of the day, seems like it was because comments People left under that pic she posted with Temper and two others...I think Carter is bothered by Temper and Brittany together, I noticed she hasn't been posting a lot and when Brittany posted this pic with Temper, Carter wrote this woe is me post about how her circle of friends is getting smaller, then she deleted. Didn't she try to get back with Brittany and Brittany wasn't having it? Why aren't Carter and Temper friends anymore...Carter's new GF nose looks so Fake and redone...IMO

13248742_18580312044  24219_197156498_n.jp  g

i didn't know temper hung around brittany's mom! yea, they must be dating. and yea, brittany JUST made her ig private, and deleted a lot of pics. the pics that tipped me off that she might be dating temper are gone, but temper probably still has it up on her ig. i don't blame brittany for deleting those comments, they were so unnecessary and rude.

i wouldn't be surprised if carter was bothered by them being together, her and temper used to be TIGHT. hosting events together, always in the gym together, etc. i noticed that they didn't post pics of each other anymore, and a while back they hosted the same party, but never posted any pics together or mentioned that the other was there. i think the rift was way before brittany honestly. i didn't notice if carter's girl had a nose job, but my first impression of her is that she's not as pretty as brittany. she's cute, but yea lol. i know some time last year carter and brittany posted the same pic, and had a similar caption about them always going to be close and lalala. a few months later, the pics were gone from both igs. i wonder why they broke up in the first place...

I thought Temper had another girlfriend. She was a more"regular" looking woman, but she was still nice looking. I saw a video of her on YouTube. Anyway, lesbians and bisexuals, is this new woman considered an upgrade?

i wasn't aware temper publicly had a gf, but you know how these studs always post pics with they "homegirls" but thats been wifey for a minute lmao

This and err is she a stripper @JuJuBee3?

EDIT: Temper..was she in a webseries cameo or role? I think so otherwise Idk these people but will be following

carter is an exotic dancer, like king kellz (thats another one i want tea on lol), and hosts parties

temper is a rapper, and hosts parties also. temper was on a series, but i can't remember the name of it! she was also in this movie
[video=youtube;D6LE97xm6lA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6LE97xm6lA[/video]

Simple Simon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,518 563 639
Alleybux
This and err is she a stripper @JuJuBee3?

EDIT: Temper..was she in a webseries cameo or role? I think so otherwise Idk these people but will be following

Temper was in the web series lipsticktv (her character goes is Rivers and dates Neemah), internet movie if I was your girl and has music videos (all on u-tube). Carter is on the lipsticktv series as well (episode 10 as the personal trainer).

Temper's channel is Temper3k9, she's a Chicago rapper and does lots of great nonmainstream songs. My favorites are: I could be your best revenge, success and imperfect God. She's the ish. I'm not trying to be a Stan but I love rapping her songs.

anybody got anything on Miami and Kellz....do they have really feminine names (will they get back on u-tube together even if it's for a farewell video).

Dolly Pond

LSAs resident vegan
Reaction score
Reactions
9,520 633 44
Alleybux
Temper was in the web series lipsticktv (her character goes is Rivers and dates Neemah), internet movie if I was your girl and has music videos (all on u-tube). Carter is on the lipsticktv series as well (episode 10 as the personal trainer).

Temper's channel is Temper3k9, she's a Chicago rapper and does lots of great nonmainstream songs. My favorites are: I could be your best revenge, success and imperfect God. She's the ish. I'm not trying to be a Stan but I love rapping her songs.

anybody got anything on Miami and Kellz....do they have really feminine names (will they get back on u-tube together even if it's for a farewell video).

Hmm I haven't seen that one maybe it was Between Women or one of the others that I watch

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux

yes, thank you! i couldn't remember the name at all. i used to watch the show, but lost track cause you know lesbian youtube shows take forever to come back with a new season

who is miami? another dancer, rapper?

gya75

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
262,021 13,694 780
Alleybux
i didn't know temper hung around brittany's mom! yea, they must be dating. and yea, brittany JUST made her ig private, and deleted a lot of pics. the pics that tipped me off that she might be dating temper are gone, but temper probably still has it up on her ig. i don't blame brittany for deleting those comments, they were so unnecessary and rude.

i wouldn't be surprised if carter was bothered by them being together, her and temper used to be TIGHT. hosting events together, always in the gym together, etc. i noticed that they didn't post pics of each other anymore, and a while back they hosted the same party, but never posted any pics together or mentioned that the other was there. i think the rift was way before brittany honestly. i didn't notice if carter's girl had a nose job, but my first impression of her is that she's not as pretty as brittany. she's cute, but yea lol. i know some time last year carter and brittany posted the same pic, and had a similar caption about them always going to be close and lalala. a few months later, the pics were gone from both igs. i wonder why they broke up in the first place...

i wasn't aware temper publicly had a gf, but you know how these studs always post pics with they "homegirls" but thats been wifey for a minute lmao

carter is an exotic dancer, like king kellz (thats another one i want tea on lol), and hosts parties

temper is a rapper, and hosts parties also. temper was on a series, but i can't remember the name of it! she was also in this movie
[video=youtube;D6LE97xm6lA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6LE97xm6lA[/video]

I think they broke up cause Carter was overbearing, Brittany mentioned dating a person who was more invested in the Relationship than she was. I think Brittany is prettier and more stylish than the new GF, the New GF rubs me the wrong way and she I think she had a lot of work done. Carter tries to act hard, but I tell she is very sensitive. I remember when she posted a pic of the new GF and somebody said the girl was 5/10..Carter was so upset and ranted about it in the comments forever. Vain Carter thinks all her GF should be considered a 10...LOL

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
I think they broke up cause Carter was overbearing, Brittany mentioned dating a person who was more invested in the Relationship than she was. I think Brittany is prettier and more stylish than the new GF, the New GF rubs me the wrong way and she I think she had a lot of work done. Carter tries to act hard, but I tell she is very sensitive. I remember when she posted a pic of the new GF and somebody said the girl was 5/10..Carter was so upset and ranted about it in the comments forever. Vain Carter thinks all her GF should be considered a 10...LOL

carter definitely strikes me as someone who is vain, but i'm surprised brittany was the one over it and not the other way around

i agree that brittany is all around a better look than the new gf. carter posted some shady ish on ig about "finally with someone who can cook", which is petty is if she was referring to brittany.

do you have any details on her friendship with rosa acosta? they seem a lil too close sometimes to just be friends in my opinion.

gya75

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
262,021 13,694 780
Alleybux
carter definitely strikes me as someone who is vain, but i'm surprised brittany was the one over it and not the other way around

i agree that brittany is all around a better look than the new gf. carter posted some shady ish on ig about "finally with someone who can cook", which is petty is if she was referring to brittany.

do you have any details on her friendship with rosa acosta? they seem a lil too close sometimes to just be friends in my opinion.

I remember long time ago when Brittany posted on Carter's IG and a commenter said I miss you and Brittany ...and Carter said She threw me away. Carter also wrote this long post about finally having a GF and she doesn't chase behind a woman anymore, I was surprised too but it's obvious Brittany was over Carter, Carter is a few yrs older than Brittany so that maybe the factor.
Far as Rosa, IDK much except Carter sure fawns over her, Geebin and Kreesha alot ...I think she wants to date each if they were willing especially Kreesha. Carter acts like being friends with them makes her special, when she seems more into the friendship than them, I just see them as wannabees who wish they were A-List and Rosa is a groupie right.. Carter claims she likes all women , but I think she is color struck.....always showing off light skin, mixed or Latinas...on her IG. I wouldn't mind Brittany and Temper dating just to make Carter upset...LOL!

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
I remember long time ago when Brittany posted on Carter's IG and a commenter said I miss you and Brittany ...and Carter said She threw me away. Carter also wrote this long post about finally having a GF and she doesn't chase behind a woman anymore, I was surprised too but it's obvious Brittany was over Carter, Carter is a few yrs older than Brittany so that maybe the factor.
Far as Rosa, IDK much except Carter sure fawns over her, Geebin and Kreesha alot ...I think she wants to date each if they were willing especially Kreesha. Carter acts like being friends with them makes her special, when she seems more into the friendship than them, I just see them as wannabees who wish they were A-List and Rosa is a groupie right.. Carter claims she likes all women , but I think she is color struck.....always showing off light skin, mixed or Latinas...on her IG. I wouldn't mind Brittany and Temper dating just to make Carter upset...LOL!

lmao carter seems like a drama queen, i woulda been over her ass too.

girl, we are on the same page! i definitely think she's colorstruck as well. idk who kreesha is, but if rosa is around, i'm sure i can figure out who she is. i wonder how carter's gf feels about these friendships.

i think brittany and temper make a good looking couple, and hopefully they're happy and not together out of spite. honestly, i don't think either of them are worried about carter.

Vegan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,638 246 29
Alleybux
So temper and the yoko_ono chick broke up? I'm late as hell..

Simple Simon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,518 563 639
Alleybux
yes, thank you! i couldn't remember the name at all. i used to watch the show, but lost track cause you know lesbian youtube shows take forever to come back with a new season

who is miami? another dancer, rapper?

I don't know what Miami does but King Kellz is a stud dancer and does shows for pride or parties (on her page). I don't know anything about Miami's job or hobby but I know a couple of years ago, a person posted how they wanted to speak to Miami at her job but she was really busy (never said what it was). Miami and Kellz are best friends and do videos together but they haven't in a while.

lesbian shows like Between women took forever and a day to come back on. I hate when they show those fake 'the season is coming back' previews. I really want to watch season 3 but should I spend money on it and risk putting my card info on it...decisions, decisions lol.

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
I don't know what Miami does but King Kellz is a stud dancer and does shows for pride or parties (on her page). I don't know anything about Miami's job or hobby but I know a couple of years ago, a person posted how they wanted to speak to Miami at her job but she was really busy (never said what it was). Miami and Kellz are best friends and do videos together but they haven't in a while.

lesbian shows like Between women took forever and a day to come back on. I hate when they show those fake 'the season is coming back' previews. I really want to watch season 3 but should I spend money on it and risk putting my card info on it...decisions, decisions lol.

i'm aware of the videos kellz made, but i'm not into stud strippers like that, so i never really watched. if miami is the other girl in the videos, then i do know of her lol. that weird no one knows what she does, hmmmm.

yea, a lot of people were annoyed that they had to pay to watch the rest of the last season of Between Women. It's not a lot of money, but people were complaining cause the quality of the show hadn't improved and didn't feel like they should pay or something like that.
i wish we had more consistent shows on youtube. as far as actual tv, the real l world didn't represent us at all, and i don't think there's ever been a scripted show about lesbians of color on tv.

IceCold718

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,778 1,587 360
Alleybux
I guess y'all don't follow them on Snapchat because Temper and her best friend nelcia (sp?) went off on Carter for posting something on IG about having few friends (that IG post about a snake eating a human). My guess is that they thought Carter she was talking about Temper but Carter made it seem like she was speaking in general terms.

I had a feeling that they were on bad terms when Temper moved back to Chicago after only being in LA for a little while. She had posted something on Snapchat back then about LA people being fake.

And, yes, Temper and Brittany are at least fµck!ng. Temper posted a Snap of them two naked in bed together.

Simple Simon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,518 563 639
Alleybux
I guess y'all don't follow them on Snapchat because Temper and her best friend nelcia (sp?) went off on Carter for posting something on IG about having few friends (that IG post about a snake eating a human). My guess is that they thought Carter she was talking about Temper but Carter made it seem like she was speaking in general terms.I had a feeling that they were on bad terms when Temper moved back to Chicago after only being in LA for a little while. She had posted something on Snapchat back then about LA people being fake.And, yes, Temper and Brittany are at least fµck!ng. Temper posted a Snap of them two naked in bed together.
Chillllllllllllllllllllllllee, temper was in the bed with Carter's girl (I don't even know that much about Carter, shouldn't even be posting about them) but man. In the words of Temper, "Guess tonight, I just lucked up, I can be your best revenge...let's get it in". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBBhym_CSE

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
I guess y'all don't follow them on Snapchat because Temper and her best friend nelcia (sp?) went off on Carter for posting something on IG about having few friends (that IG post about a snake eating a human). My guess is that they thought Carter she was talking about Temper but Carter made it seem like she was speaking in general terms.

I had a feeling that they were on bad terms when Temper moved back to Chicago after only being in LA for a little while. She had posted something on Snapchat back then about LA people being fake.

And, yes, Temper and Brittany are at least fµck!ng. Temper posted a Snap of them two naked in bed together.

carter probably was talking about them. she seems real bothered about temper and brittany, but i get it. thats your former friend and your x, but you're in a whole nother relationship now, let it go.
maybe carter gassed temper's head up about the move to la, and ended up not having temper's back? who knows.

i don't have snapchat, but i'm assuming the night temper snapped them in bed together is when they hosted the white party a couple days ago?

i figured something must have happened cause temper and brittany both posted cryptic messages on their igs:

IceCold718

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,778 1,587 360
Alleybux
carter probably was talking about them. she seems real bothered about temper and brittany, but i get it. thats your former friend and your x, but you're in a whole nother relationship now, let it go.
maybe carter gassed temper's head up about the move to la, and ended up not having temper's back? who knows.

i don't have snapchat, but i'm assuming the night temper snapped them in bed together is when they hosted the white party a couple days ago?

i figured something must have happened cause temper and brittany both posted cryptic messages on their igs:
Yeah, it was around Sweet Heat when they posted that Snap. Also, I find it interesting that Carter is on "Lipstick TV" now that Temper isn't actively on there. Carter just seems like an asshole to me.

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
Yeah, it was around Sweet Heat when they posted that Snap. Also, I find it interesting that Carter is on "Lipstick TV" now that Temper isn't actively on there. Carter just seems like an asshole to me.

i haven't watched lipstick tv in a while, but that is suspect! temper was one of the main characters right? carter is starting to sound like a snake to me.

Reaction score
Reactions
181,535 3,136 1,372
Alleybux

What's their snap names?

CalmJamie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
291 7 10
Alleybux
Damn, I don't even know who these people are, but I guess I have a new Web series to follow now ;) Brittany is mighty attractive though.

califa

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,143 2 1
Alleybux
carter and temper were roommates.... they were real close, i think pussy got in the way:highly_amused:

temper went in on carter on her snap story a few weeks ago, like she wanted to square up it was hilarious. Carter haven't really addressed the situation, but does throw shade on her IG.

If my Ex and my ex bestie was fµck!ng I would be kind of hurt cause that means the b!tch been eyeing my partner the whole time scheming. Anyway thanks for the tea I been wondering about this situation.

orangeslices

lovemyhome
Reaction score
Reactions
979 50 31
Alleybux

I know exactly who you're talking about! She looks Asian, and was in a couple of Ariane's videos on IG.

Larue1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,954 3,161 1,857
Alleybux
I know exactly who you're talking about! She looks Asian, and was in a couple of Ariane's videos on IG.
Actually, she was just a "regular" Black girl, but she was pretty. Now I know black chicks are out of style, even for other black chicks (WTF!!!), but yeah she was black...as crazy as that sounds.

gya75

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
262,021 13,694 780
Alleybux
I Knew Carter would post a video about her new GF, because Brittany and Temper were posting stuff together. Nobody is going to show up Carter the Body. She is going to show the world she isn't bothered
highly_amused.png
...but this GF is just a rebound after Brittany turned her down. Do y'all remember that Carter had a picture painted of Brittany , but once they fell out again Carter had the same type of picture done for the new GF...The new GF lives in Miami and Carter lives in Cali, so I wonder how long it was last.

gya75

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
262,021 13,694 780
Alleybux

I wonder if that show will go on considering the directors can't get anything done, they were asking for money lately. I saw them advertising for a new show but that was strange considering that they cant even keep Lipstick going.

I think Carter became popular on that show only because she did that Raunchy xes scene but Temper is the better the actor.

orangeslices

lovemyhome
Reaction score
Reactions
979 50 31
Alleybux
Actually, she was just a "regular" Black girl, but she was pretty. Now I know black chicks are out of style, even for other black chicks (WTF!!!), but yeah she was black...as crazy as that sounds.

girl alls I said was she looked Asian ...now why did that upset you? I never even said she was cute...just that she looked Asian.........

Larue1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,954 3,161 1,857
Alleybux
girl alls I said was she looked Asian ...now why did that upset you? I never even said she was cute...just that she looked Asian.........

not upset, ole girl didn't look Asian. She had a YT video with music playing in the background and pictures of her and Temper flashing up on he screen. I can't find the video. Maybe ole girl was just a fan...

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
carter and temper were roommates....

If my Ex and my ex bestie was fµck!ng I would be kind of hurt cause that means the b!tch been eyeing my partner the whole time scheming.

see i never knew they were roommates, just thought they were best friends.

i really don't think pussy is the real/main reason for the fall out. brittany and carter been broken up for a long time now, and i suspected her and temper were dealing with each other back in January. the situation is messed up in theory, but neither of them have ties/loyalty to carter anymore, and sometimes you can't help who you fall for. brittany and temper don't say nothing slick unless carter does, so i really don't think they're together out of spite.

yea, SOME studs these days definitely have colorism issues. it's so twisted to me.

I Knew Carter would post a video about her new GF, because Brittany and Temper were posting stuff together. Nobody is going to show up Carter the Body. She is going to show the world she isn't bothered
highly_amused.png
...but this GF is just a rebound after Brittany turned her down. Do y'all remember that Carter had a picture painted of Brittany , but once they fell out again Carter had the same type of picture done for the new GF...The new GF lives in Miami and Carter lives in Cali, so I wonder how long it was last.

girl i saw that video, and i was just like "i guess..." lmao. the girl is just okay looking. carter definitely feels threatened, and it's hilarious. that sad that she probably only wanted to get be with brittany cause brittany is pretty smh.
LMAO what painted picture? carter is so extra
i didn't realize they were long distance. i wanna believe carter is faithful cause she goes hard for the new gf, but i can't put anything past her now.

gya75

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
262,021 13,694 780
Alleybux
see i never knew they were roommates, just thought they were best friends.

i really don't think pussy is the real/main reason for the fall out. brittany and carter been broken up for a long time now, and i suspected her and temper were dealing with each other back in January. the situation is messed up in theory, but neither of them have ties/loyalty to carter anymore, and sometimes you can't help who you fall for. brittany and temper don't say nothing slick unless carter does, so i really don't think they're together out of spite.

yea, SOME studs these days definitely have colorism issues. it's so twisted to me.

girl i saw that video, and i was just like "i guess..." lmao. the girl is just okay looking. carter definitely feels threatened, and it's hilarious. that sad that she probably only wanted to get be with brittany cause brittany is pretty smh.
LMAO what painted picture? carter is so extra
i didn't realize they were long distance. i wanna believe carter is faithful cause she goes hard for the new gf, but i can't put anything past her now.

The paintings were by Iam Muse she did the pic of Carter on her IG page now, Carter had her paint Brittany, Brittany posted it, but once they fell out again Brittany took done the painting. A few mths later Carter Had I am Muse do a pic of Jennifer....also. I would have to search a bit on Iam Muse instagram too find the Brittany Pic since it's older, I wish Brittany aleast kept it up, but I guess Carter got on her nerve soo much she took it down...Poor Carter was trying her hardest to win back Brittany...:laugh 512x512:

This is Iam Muse IG, if you have time to search for the Brittany paining, it was while ago tho...https://www.instagram.com/iam.muse/?hl=en Some of her paintings are NSFW..so beware LOL!
13108627_469810096552194_1855354730_n.jpg

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
The paintings were by Iam Muse she did the pic of Carter on her IG page now, Carter had her paint Brittany, Brittany posted it, but once they fell out again Brittany took done the painting. A few mths later Carter Had I am Muse do a pic of Jennifer....also. I would have to search a bit on Iam Muse instagram too find the Brittany Pic since it's older, I wish Brittany aleast kept it up, but I guess Carter got on her nerve soo much she took it down...Poor Carter was trying her hardest to win back Brittany...:laugh 512x512:

This is Iam Muse IG, if you have time to search for the Brittany paining, it was while ago tho...https://www.instagram.com/iam.muse/?hl=en Some of her paintings are NSFW..so beware LOL!
13108627_469810096552194_1855354730_n.jpg

thanks for the link/pics. iam muse is talented! i remember seeing this pic of the new gf that iam muse did, but thats freakin thirsty for carter to give the same gift to someone else. smh.

this shouldn't matter, but does anyone know what brittany, temper, and carter's signs are? lmao

IceCold718

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,778 1,587 360
Alleybux
this shouldn't matter, but does anyone know what brittany, temper, and carter's signs are? lmao
I don't know what Brittany is but Temper is a Leo (August 8) and Carter said in the comments of one of her IG pics that her birthday is coming up so I'm guessing that she is a Gemini.

if you have time to search for the Brittany paining, it was while ago tho...
[igm]p/9mr8WkOY2l[/igm]

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
I don't know what Brittany is but Temper is a Leo (August 8) and Carter said in the comments of one of her IG pics that her birthday is coming up so I'm guessing that she is a Gemini.

[igm]p/9mr8WkOY2l[/igm]
OH LORD lmao. my sister is a leo and my mom is a gemini, i love them both but i would never date either of these signs. i'm a capricorn, and we're supposed be compatible with leos, but i just can't take them lol.

thanks for finding the pic!

IceCold718

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,778 1,587 360
Alleybux
does anyone know what brittany, temper, and carter's signs are? lmao
I found this pic:
[igm]p/6M50w3oAxz[/igm]
It was posted 42 weeks ago during the week of August 9, 2015, almost the same week as Temper's birthday. So, they're both Leos.

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
I found this pic:
[igm]p/6M50w3oAxz[/igm]
It was posted 42 weeks ago during the week of August 9, 2015, almost the same week as Temper's birthday. So, they're both Leos.

mmmm interesting. I looked it up real quick, and geminis and leos are compatible. leo/leo are not...