Quantcast

Black man throws feces at Asian students in University of Toronto and York U libraries

Tangier

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,759 2,413 436
Alleybux
Suspect image released after feces poured on people in Toronto university libraries

TORONTO -- Police have released an image of a suspect wanted in connection with one of two incidents in which feces and urine were thrown at people inside Toronto university libraries.

Police said the first incident they are investigating occurred on Nov. 22 at the University of Toronto's Robarts Library.

The second incident occurred on Nov. 24 in York University's Scott Libary, police said.

image.jpg

"At approximately 5:00 p.m. yesterday, an unknown male entered Scott library and deposited a substance, suspected of containing fecal matter, on a student," a spokesperson for York University told CTV News Toronto on Monday.

"York University Security Services responded to the incident. We have reached out to the victim of the assault to offer support. We are also investigating the incident and working with Toronto Police Service."

Toronto police confirmed Monday afternoon that a man entered the library carrying a bucket and poured the contents onto “an unsuspecting person who was seated at a table.”

The man then fled the area, police said.

Investigators confirmed the bucked contained liquefied fecal matter.

A security camera image of a suspect wanted in the connection with the incident has been released by investigators.

image.jpg

The suspect has been described as being in his 20s with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a black hat, blue top, light-coloured pants and black gloves.

Student says she ‘will never forget the smell’

A student at University of Toronto told CP24 she was in the library at the time of the incident and will "never forget the smell."

"I thought it was coffee or something,” Kaylie, who did not provide her last name, said on Monday. "All of a sudden the smell hit."

"I thought I was going to faint. Me and my friends packed up our stuff and ran out of the room."

image.jpg

Authorities said the two police divisions investigating the case will likely work together due to the similar nature of the incidents.

Suspect image released after feces poured on people in Toronto university libraries

------

Feces and urine thrown on Toronto university students at libraries, police looking for suspect

Toronto police are investigating two reports of what appears to be human feces being thrown inside of Toronto university campuses.

Investigators say the first strike occurred at the Robarts Library on Nov. 22, with the second incident allegedly taking place at a York University library on Nov. 24.

t0d3bzzdwq041.jpg

Police at two different divisions have been assigned to investigate.

Officers say the two divisions assigned to investigate will likely work together given the similarity of the incidents.

Suspect descriptions have not been publicly released by police.

Police started investigating the incident after a post on Reddit described the heinous actions.

“Two days ago, a black man in a yellow construction hat dumped a bucket of sh!t and piss onto an East Asian student at Robarts library at U of T. Today, possibly the same guy assaulted another student at York Library said to be 3 south Asian students,” reads the post by Reddit user /u/badumdumdon.

“This is completely insane to me, I hope this guy gets caught and charged with everything under the book. Off the top of my head, this is assault with a deadly weapon, destruction of property, mischief, vandalism, and possibly a hate crime. You don’t know where he got the sh!t from, making it that much worse. There doesn’t seem to be much awareness either,” the post continued.

The description of the suspect, according to /u/TheYellowMamba98: “He was black and the perp was around 35 to 45 or so, glasses and a graying beard. He was wearing construction attire, with dark clothes like a gray vest over dark clothes. I remember his shoes were ripped and torn up, they were tan sneakers and he was using gloves and carrying the blue bucket covered with a white towel the whole time. He sprayed deodorant all over himself to cover the smell.”

Feces and urine thrown on Toronto university students at libraries, police looking for suspect - The Post Millennial

BlaqueReignBow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,135 786 84
Alleybux
I don’t know what is happening at york?! I graduated from there. I’m so disgusted. He needs to get locked the f up!

permalurk

Twerking through the 30s
Reaction score
Reactions
26,741 812 626
Alleybux
No nobody can waste time with useless stupid activities like a man can

TORONTO -- Police have released an image of a suspect wanted in connection with one of two incidents in which feces and urine were thrown at people inside Toronto university libraries.

Police said the first incident they are investigating occurred on Nov. 22 at the University of Toronto's Robarts Library.

The second incident occurred on Nov. 24 in York University's Scott Libary, police said.

image.jpg

"At approximately 5:00 p.m. yesterday, an unknown male entered Scott library and deposited a substance, suspected of containing fecal matter, on a student," a spokesperson for York University told CTV News Toronto on Monday.

"York University Security Services responded to the incident. We have reached out to the victim of the assault to offer support. We are also investigating the incident and working with Toronto Police Service."

Toronto police confirmed Monday afternoon that a man entered the library carrying a bucket and poured the contents onto “an unsuspecting person who was seated at a table.”

A security camera image of a suspect wanted in the connection with the incident has been released by investigators.

image.jpg

The suspect has been described as being in his 20s with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a black hat, blue top, light-coloured pants and black gloves.

A student at University of Toronto told CP24 she was in the library at the time of the incident and will "never forget the smell."

"I thought it was coffee or something,” Kaylie, who did not provide her last name, said on Monday. "All of a sudden the smell hit."

"I thought I was going to faint. Me and my friends packed up our stuff and ran out of the room."

image.jpg

Authorities said the two police divisions investigating the case will likely work together due to the similar nature of the incidents.

------

Feces and urine thrown on Toronto university students at libraries, police looking for suspect

Toronto police are investigating two reports of what appears to be human feces being thrown inside of Toronto university campuses.

Investigators say the first strike occurred at the Robarts Library on Nov. 22, with the second incident allegedly taking place at a York University library on Nov. 24.

t0d3bzzdwq041.jpg

Officers say the two divisions assigned to investigate will likely work together given the similarity of the incidents.

Police started investigating the incident after a post on Reddit described the heinous actions.

“Two days ago, a black man in a yellow construction hat dumped a bucket of sh!t and piss onto an East Asian student at Robarts library at U of T. Today, possibly the same guy assaulted another student at York Library said to be 3 south Asian students,” reads the post by Reddit user /u/badumdumdon.

“This is completely insane to me, I hope this guy gets caught and charged with everything under the book. Off the top of my head, this is assault with a deadly weapon, destruction of property, mischief, vandalism, and possibly a hate crime. You don’t know where he got the sh!t from, making it that much worse. There doesn’t seem to be much awareness either,” the post continued.

The description of the suspect, according to /u/TheYellowMamba98: “He was black and the perp was around 35 to 45 or so, glasses and a graying beard. He was wearing construction attire, with dark clothes like a gray vest over dark clothes. I remember his shoes were ripped and torn up, they were tan sneakers and he was using gloves and carrying the blue bucket covered with a white towel the whole time. He sprayed deodorant all over himself to cover the smell.”

Feces and urine thrown on Toronto university students at libraries, police looking for suspect - The Post Millennial

FullMoonPuss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,717 2,915 1,405
Alleybux
This is the second news report I've read about somebody dumping feces on an innocent person. So if its not just guns, knife attacks, rape, or acid attacks to worry about, but also literal sh!t getting poured on you.

permalurk

Twerking through the 30s
Reaction score
Reactions
26,741 812 626
Alleybux
No nobody can waste time with useless stupid activities like a man can

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

------

t0d3bzzdwq041.jpg

EyezWideShut

Deutschland- "Das Land der Dichter und Denker"
Reaction score
Reactions
120,157 9,953 9,689
Alleybux
This sh!t ain't no laughing matter.

This is the second story of someone throwing fµck!ng feces on another. That's just fµck!ng disgusting.

Imperatrice

Г-жа
Reaction score
Reactions
4,983 61 1
Alleybux
Electric chair. What a waste of a life. I feel so bad for the victims...how did people let him get away ? Also, where was the campus security ? They need to be stationed sporadically around campuses to prevent non-students from entering faculty buildings.

AwareNTired

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
162,071 6,627 3,386
Alleybux
Seems like miscreants will make this a trend. i expect there to be even more copycats now. They should never have publicized that first case.

drphillips

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,578 497 306
Alleybux
That's grounds to beat someone down to the ground. You have to be nuts to throw poop on a person.