86,794 11,773 29,821
Alleybux

JuniperJ

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,861 665 488
Alleybux
If a rich man is married to a fat woman, that probably happened after they had kids.

Former James Bond star Pierce Brosnan

Here she is at the wedding:

8-television-host-keely-shaye-smith-married-actor-pierce-brosnan-in-2001-and-wore-a-60000-richard-tylor-gown-the-couple-is-still-married.jpg

I don't have time to look up the others quoted, but I bet they are post-baby as well.

Not hating on fat women, just telling it like it is. I have seen fat friends (all races) with pretty faces and awesome personalities have to scrape the bottom of the man barrel. Weird, broke, old, ugly, etc. A bunch of guys who just want to hook up but not bring them in public. One dude was looking for someone to care for his disabled child. :sidefrown:

It's tough out there for fat girls.

BETonBlack

I Know You Care
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 109 15
Alleybux
If a rich man is married to a fat woman, that probably happened after they had kids.

Here she is at the wedding:

I don't have time to look up the others quoted, but I bet they are post-baby as well.

Not hating on fat women, just telling it like it is. I have seen fat friends (all races) with pretty faces and awesome personalities have to scrape the bottom of the man barrel. Weird, broke, old, ugly, etc. A bunch of guys who just want to hook up but not bring them in public. One dude was looking for someone to care for his disabled child. :sidefrown:

It's tough out there for fat girls.

You may find this hard to believe, but I do feel that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Out in the Bay I have see ugly Asian and Latina women with some of the best looking guys. I have had male classmates whose girlfriends were fat and ugly---but they had features the guys liked such as hair, skin color or even attitudes.

JuniperJ

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,861 665 488
Alleybux
You may find this hard to believe, but I do feel that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Out in the Bay I have see ugly Asian and Latina women with some of the best looking guys. I have had male classmates whose girlfriends were fat and ugly---but they had features the guys liked such as hair, skin color or even attitudes.

Beauty is definitly in the eye of the beholder, and different people find different things attractive. "Ugly" is different from fat because it is more subjective. But anyway.

That doesn't change the fact that if a man is desirable to lots of women (ie he is rich, very good looking, famous, or otherwise has high status), he will RARELY choose a fat woman.

Sure, some people get fat after getting married, or he might have married a fat woman before making it big. But where are the pics of high-status men going down the aisle with big brides?

If men really had no problem with fatness, and 50%+ of America is fat, shouldn't something like 50% of actors, athletes, business leaders, etc be marrying fat women?

SassySpice

Its Their World Too
Reaction score
Reactions
3,196 140 473
Alleybux
Pssst...Oh hey. Fat people are people, too. I get men from all echelons of society checking for me. Confidence and personality go a long way. Plus, I'm beautiful (and dare someone to tell me otherwise). Hmmm.

We all have our fantasies........I guess this is yours.

SassySpice

Its Their World Too
Reaction score
Reactions
3,196 140 473
Alleybux
If wealthy men don't date obese b!tches, than Gabourey Sidibe's Free Willy ass has no chance in hell of ever getting a sugar daddy.

You are correct, she has no chance of getting any kind of daddy. Black men aren't looking for obsese women like her & you know it.

SassySpice

Its Their World Too
Reaction score
Reactions
3,196 140 473
Alleybux
In the vast majority of cases, the men who date fat chicks do so because they have no choice. You'll be hard pressed to find an affluent man, black or non-black, that's with a fat woman unless he is one of the very few men in the world that has a fat fetish, which is borderline sickening, in my opinion.

And lol @ the chick posting pics of a pregnant Kim Kardashian. You'll stoop as low as to post pics of a pregnant woman to try to prove a point? Silly.

Correct!! When you see average sized unmarried men with fat obese women it's usually because that woman is the bread winner & he is a nothing-ass broke back bum! That negro needs some where to lay his head, someone to feed & clothe him & here she comes to his rescue. She on the other hand already knows the pickings for her are slim to none so she's gotta take whom ever she can get at any price.

All the fat women on this thread who think otherwise are either in denial or tryna keep hope alive. Face it, Americans have a aversion to big fat morbidly obese folks, whether male or female, black or white. None of the women on LSA purposely seek out fat men anymore than they seek out short men cause that's not their idea of xes appeal, yet they'd take a short man any day over a big fat juicy one. Having a whale for a mate is undesirable & not a option for most.

Have a good time groaning, makes no difference to me since the truth is seldom pretty or flattering. Bye.

Cacao

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
138 6 13
Alleybux
I keep seeing many overweight white women looking like they came from the trailer park. smh I just laugh and keep it to myself.