Black men love pandering to black women

MsBIGChoc

Megan's Hennessey Bottle
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
275,549 33,084 27,393
Alleybux
So I was scrolling Facebook and saw this image from poet Joshua Bennett. I use to love listening to his poetry back in the late 2000s and early 2010s
FB_IMG_1596079402212.jpg
FB_IMG_1596079402212.jpg

One poem he had in particular was 10 things I love about Black women. When I heard the poem I was a young college student just becoming natural and the beginning of my wokeness. This was 2011 maybe.
10 Things I want to say to a Black Man
want-to-say-to-a-black-woman-by-joshua-bennett/

Now as a grown woman, the image of him marrying someone who is biracial doesn't shock me lmao. These black men in some sort of spot light are so color struck.
They pander to us because we are their biggest base and will eat sh!t up. As they say, we have to vet these men properly before we invest in their material and work.

The way he said that poem back in the day I thought for sure he would eventually marry a black women and not someone biracial

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1596079405089.jpg
    FB_IMG_1596079405089.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 512

MsBIGChoc

Megan's Hennessey Bottle
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
275,549 33,084 27,393
Alleybux
You seem let down by him growing up and feeling like his words meant something to you.

You let that man control your self worth, cut it out.
The poem was a good poem and it was definitely before the woman I am today.

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,827 3,613 4,873
Alleybux
I’ve never heard a bm say Michelle Obama was less black/sell out/self hater for marrying Barack. Bw call them a beautiful black couple....but when a bm does it he gets criticized.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,798 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
So I was scrolling Facebook and saw this image from poet Joshua Bennett. I use to love listening to his poetry back in the late 2000s and early 2010s View attachment 1773710 View attachment 1773710

One poem he had in particular was 10 things I love about Black women. When I heard the poem I was a young college student just becoming natural and the beginning of my wokeness. This was 2011 maybe.

Now as a grown woman, the image of him marrying someone who is biracial doesn't shock me lmao. These black men in some sort of spot light are so color struck.
They pander to us because we are their biggest base and will eat sh!t up. As they say, we have to vet these men properly before we invest in their material and work.

The way he said that poem back in the day I thought for sure he would eventually marry a black women and not someone biracial
THANK YOU! BUT IMA NEED YOU TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT CELEBRITY BLACK MEN PANDERING TO BLACK WOMEN .... BECAUSE BLACK WOMEN STILL DONT FKN GET IT!

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,077 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
I’ve never heard a bm say Michelle Obama was less black/sell out/self hater for marrying Barack. Bw call them a beautiful black couple....but when a bm does it he gets criticized.
So were BM beating down Michelle’s door, you think? You know how they were doing for Serena...

: unamused:

MsBIGChoc

Megan's Hennessey Bottle
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
275,549 33,084 27,393
Alleybux
THANK YOU! BUT IMA NEED YOU TO NAKE A THREAD ABOUT CELEBRITY BLACK MEN PANDERING TO BLACK WOMEN .... BECAUSE BLACK WOMEN STILL DONT FKN GET IT!
I'm only for black men that marry and procreate black as well as build wealth in their community. Men who respects and love black women.
Most of these men now aren't like that. They don't believe in it any more.

RemembaTheTime

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,700 1,276 257
Alleybux
Is there more to this story?

Do you know who he’s dated in the past? Do you know her background?
Should we up in arms about this one poet’s love life? Is it possible he does love black women and this is the women he connected with?
..perhaps I’m just missing something.

LiteBrwnSuga

⊹₊ ⋆ fancy free ⊹₊ ⋆
Reaction score
Reactions
44,168 1,064 656
Alleybux
He does look like a light skinned bm, but his mom is white. Do you think Beyoncé’s dad is less of a bm because he married a Creole? Where do y’all draw the line? Y’all claim Beyonce as a bw right?
I don't know much about her family, but from what I've gathered, her father does have a "type", which tends to be the mixed look. The woman he cheated with has the same look as Tina I believe. But whatever the case, beyonce is not biracial and has the typical look of an African American female.

This thread is not about being "less of a black man," it's about pandering to black women through literature and media. Having bw spend money and support you, only to turn around and settle down with a racially unambiguous woman.

There are many black males who love to post tweets, make videos, write songs, etc proclaiming their love for unambiguous and dark skin black women but for some reason are unable to translate that into real life. You know that there is preference for a certain look in the black community, especially from males. It is not easy to differentiate between men who are using black women as a cash grab and men who just happen to fall in love with a biracial or non black woman when both types are settling down with these women.

Gone Fishing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,827 3,613 4,873
Alleybux
I don't know much about her family, but from what I've gathered, her father does have a "type", which tends to be the mixed look. The woman he cheated with has the same look as Tina I believe. But whatever the case, beyonce is not biracial and has the typical look of an African American female.

This thread is not about being "less of a black man," it's about pandering to black women through literature and media. Having bw spend money and support you, only to turn around and settle down with a racially unambiguous woman.

There are many black males who love to post tweets, make videos, write songs, etc proclaiming their love for unambiguous and dark skin black women but for some reason are unable to translate that into real life. You know that there is preference for a certain look in the black community, especially from males. It is not easy to differentiate between men who are using black women as a cash grab and men who just happen to fall in love with a biracial or non black woman when both types are settling down with these women.

What if this guy couldn’t find a suitable bw? What if the bw he pursued weren’t feeling him like that? If this mixed woman came along and was everything he wanted, he would be foolish to pass that up. Y’all acting like she doesn’t have any black blood.

Liz Gregory

Mrs. Reverend Doctor Reuben Gregory
Reaction score
Reactions
255,712 8,110 17,726
Alleybux

This is because there’s a segment of monoracial, unambiguous Black women who have a problem with biracial women; biracial women are seen as a threat and ‘preferred’ by Black men.

LiteBrwnSuga

⊹₊ ⋆ fancy free ⊹₊ ⋆
Reaction score
Reactions
44,168 1,064 656
Alleybux
What if this guy couldn’t find a suitable bw? What if the bw he pursued weren’t feeling him like that? If this mixed woman came along and was everything he wanted, he would be foolish to pass that up. Y’all acting like she doesn’t have any black blood.
Not sure if I should give a detailed reply considering you just ignored my last paragraph.

dopamine

wandascakes
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
30,647 1,161 672
Alleybux
So I was scrolling Facebook and saw this image from poet Joshua Bennett. I use to love listening to his poetry back in the late 2000s and early 2010s View attachment 1773710 View attachment 1773710

do you know for a fact that she's biracial?

edit: what's the problem...I'm generally curious. or is she like a known person bc i've never seen or heard of her. she could be a lsbw idk why y'all act like this

Last edited:

LiteBrwnSuga

⊹₊ ⋆ fancy free ⊹₊ ⋆
Reaction score
Reactions
44,168 1,064 656
Alleybux
In your opinion.

Besides the woman in this thread, what other biracial people have a "unique look" in your opinion?

Drake? J Cole? Halle Berry? Zendaya? Tinashe?

So biracial people are ”unique looking” lmaoooo President Obama looks like exactly what he is
Unique as in an atypical African American look. If I saw someone who looked like Obama on the street I wouldn't assume he was biracial. I would assume he was AA with two black parents. Yes Zendaya has that "mixed" look. I'm not about to sit up here and play with yall though because you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Seminolegirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,648 4,851 2,739
Alleybux
This is because there’s a segment of monoracial, unambiguous Black women who have a problem with biracial women; biracial women are seen as a threat and ‘preferred’ by Black men.
It’s ridiculous at this point bw are always having problems with other women because of who a bm wants to smash. It’s petty af and wouldn’t be an issue if bw stop putting so much energy into trying to prove their worth to bm all the time..

Justice17

Try me if you want to.....
Reaction score
Reactions
9,271 200 305
Alleybux
Y'all keep giving black males too much credit and unseen responsibility in the black community.

The white media sees Barack as black because he has strong features. Barack also plays the role of a black man very well.I would say he is a black man because he invested, despite his controversial stances, in the black community. So he EARNED his blackness.

Biracial men and black women are similiar in a sense that both have to justify their masculinity and femininity respectively. This is not the case for biracial women and black men--oddly enough. As a result of this, toppled with the white media seeing Barack as black, most black women and black MEN are not going to see this as unethical.

Once black women's femininity is RESPECTED and not EXPLOITED, nobody will give a fµck about biracial women.

THANK YOU! BUT IMA NEED YOU TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT CELEBRITY BLACK MEN PANDERING TO BLACK WOMEN .... BECAUSE BLACK WOMEN STILL DONT FKN GET IT!
Absolutely, we should instead support black men who are actually helpful to our communities. Black men who pander are clearly not valuable and attractive enough to get a "high quality" biracial or white woman on their own, so they have to act like parasites instead.

I can't stand mediocre and pretentious parasites.

You sound jealous and hateful to be honest.

I just think she's disgusted with men who claim to be down for the community but really couldn't give two fucks about it because they're mediocre and need a fetishize partner to fill that void.

If that's jealously and hatred to realize that reality, then so be it. Like I always say , there are ALWAYS black children to nurture, and if black women can save dollars by ignoring dusties, we can use that money to invest in ourselves and raise our children.

It is what it is. I'm sure black men wouldn't care.

MalcolmOBAMA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,439 819 919
Alleybux
Excellent Point, but but but please don't call out the hypocrisy and double standards of ignorant, insecure black women, because if you do that then they can't continue to be victims in their own mind :whistle: