Black Muslims: how can you rationalise these colorist and racist verses

banksy212

Triggering fonts like fleas on a Cl*t,
Reaction score
Reactions
99,296 6,183 2,312
Alleybux
287D11B7-B3B3-4AB3-A94C-D15388E6A58F.jpeg

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: concerning the dream of the Prophet (ﷺ) in Medina: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a. I interpreted that as (a symbol of) the epidemic of Medina being transferred to Mahai'a, namely, Al-Juhfa."

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ الْمُقَدَّمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا فُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى، حَدَّثَنِي سَالِمُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ فِي رُؤْيَا النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي الْمَدِينَةِ ‏ "‏ رَأَيْتُ امْرَأَةً سَوْدَاءَ ثَائِرَةَ الرَّأْسِ، خَرَجَتْ مِنَ الْمَدِينَةِ، حَتَّى نَزَلَتْ بِمَهْيَعَةَ، فَتَأَوَّلْتُهَا أَنَّ وَبَاءَ الْمَدِينَةِ نُقِلَ إِلَى مَهْيَعَةَ، وَهْىَ الْجُحْفَةُ ‏"‏‏.‏

Sahih al-Bukhari 7039
https://sunnah.com/bukhari:7039

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى التَّمِيمِيُّ، وَابْنُ، رُمْحٍ قَالاَ أَخْبَرَنَا اللَّيْثُ، ح وَحَدَّثَنِيهِ قُتَيْبَةُ، بْنُ سَعِيدٍ حَدَّثَنَا لَيْثٌ، عَنْ أَبِي الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، قَالَ جَاءَ عَبْدٌ فَبَايَعَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى الْهِجْرَةِ وَلَمْ يَشْعُرْ أَنَّهُ عَبْدٌ فَجَاءَ سَيِّدُهُ يُرِيدُهُ فَقَالَ لَهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ بِعْنِيهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَاشْتَرَاهُ بِعَبْدَيْنِ أَسْوَدَيْنِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يُبَايِعْ أَحَدًا بَعْدُ حَتَّى يَسْأَلَهُ ‏"‏ أَعَبْدٌ هُوَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)

Sahih Muslim 1602
https://sunnah.com/muslim:1602

sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim are considered by most Muslim scholars to be accurate.

Since most black Muslims are Sunni Muslim, hadiths and Quran are considered to be as accurate as possible. So, please stop deflecting and start answering how you can rationalise these comments from the supposed humanist prophet.

Last edited:

Ayatiin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,512 548 371
Alleybux
View attachment 2342946

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: concerning the dream of the Prophet (ﷺ) in Medina: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a. I interpreted that as (a symbol of) the epidemic of Medina being transferred to Mahai'a, namely, Al-Juhfa."

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ الْمُقَدَّمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا فُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى، حَدَّثَنِي سَالِمُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ فِي رُؤْيَا النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي الْمَدِينَةِ ‏ "‏ رَأَيْتُ امْرَأَةً سَوْدَاءَ ثَائِرَةَ الرَّأْسِ، خَرَجَتْ مِنَ الْمَدِينَةِ، حَتَّى نَزَلَتْ بِمَهْيَعَةَ، فَتَأَوَّلْتُهَا أَنَّ وَبَاءَ الْمَدِينَةِ نُقِلَ إِلَى مَهْيَعَةَ، وَهْىَ الْجُحْفَةُ ‏"‏‏.‏

Sahih al-Bukhari 7039

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى التَّمِيمِيُّ، وَابْنُ، رُمْحٍ قَالاَ أَخْبَرَنَا اللَّيْثُ، ح وَحَدَّثَنِيهِ قُتَيْبَةُ، بْنُ سَعِيدٍ حَدَّثَنَا لَيْثٌ، عَنْ أَبِي الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، قَالَ جَاءَ عَبْدٌ فَبَايَعَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَلَى الْهِجْرَةِ وَلَمْ يَشْعُرْ أَنَّهُ عَبْدٌ فَجَاءَ سَيِّدُهُ يُرِيدُهُ فَقَالَ لَهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ بِعْنِيهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَاشْتَرَاهُ بِعَبْدَيْنِ أَسْوَدَيْنِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يُبَايِعْ أَحَدًا بَعْدُ حَتَّى يَسْأَلَهُ ‏"‏ أَعَبْدٌ هُوَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledg- ed allegiance to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)

Sahih Muslim 1602

Given that muslims have no qualms practising kitman (omitting parts about islam), sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim are considered by most Muslim scholars to be accurate.

Since most black Muslims are Sunni Muslim, hadiths and Quran are considered to be as accurate as possible. So, please stop deflecting and start answering how you can rationalise these comments from the supposed humanist prophet.

It's 2:16am at night. I'll comeback to refute these claims tomorrow, Ayeeyo Murtad.

banksy212

Reaction score
Reactions
99,296 6,183 2,312
Alleybux
It's 2:16am at night. I'll comeback to refute these claims tomorrow, Ayeeyo Murtad.
I am a ex Muslim, but nice of you to use that word as a slur or attempted slur.

deflections, Slurs and insults is the modus apparatus of muslims who are happy to challenge Christianity, but completely shut down and block any conversation about the inconsistencies/ human rights violations of Islam.

FYI, 13 countries have the death penalty for those who leave islam. Nice of moderates like you to dehumanise and silence ex muslims from talking about their experiences.

I’ll look forward to refuting your words tomorrow.

Last edited:

MrsBasset

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
13,391 1,939 112
Alleybux
OP what is your obsessions and hatred with Muslims? It’s quite disturbing at this point. For someone who is allegedly an ex-muslim you sure do concern yourself with Muslims. Strange.

Last edited:

SophiaLorensWife

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,833 1,308 180
Alleybux
The Atlantic slave trade is deeply rooted in Christian values but I'm still a Christian.

I occasionally see your posts and just assumed you're Islamophobic but now seeing you're a former Muslim makes sense. A lot of ex Muslims are obsessed with Islam, you never see this in ex Christians or ex Jews. I think you need to get some counselling if Islam continues to run rampant in your mind.

simplymina

in my bag
Reaction score
Reactions
156,127 6,832 2,211
Alleybux
The Atlantic slave trade is deeply rooted in Christian values but I'm still a Christian.

I occasionally see your posts and just assumed you're Islamophobic but now seeing you're a former Muslim makes sense. A lot of ex Muslims are obsessed with Islam, you never see this in ex Christians or ex Jews. I think you need to get some counselling if Islam continues to run rampant in your mind.

Thank you! OP needs therapy. It's just not normal to be so fixated on a religion that you left.

Remmy45

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,762 5,697 6,717
Alleybux

Unless your from Israel leaving Judaism isn't equal to leaving Islam. Christianity depends on the denomination and how devoted your family was, so I can agree with your assertion.

Ports and Slims

Pipe It Down 'Fore I Whoop You Like Yo Mama Do
Reaction score
Reactions
150,153 1,404 530
Alleybux
I don't understand why diaspora wars baiting threads are such a big deal but religious war baiting threads are allowed here

banksy212

Reaction score
Reactions
99,296 6,183 2,312
Alleybux
I don't understand why diaspora wars baiting threads are such a big deal but religious war baiting threads are allowed here
You are in the religious debate forum. This alley has clearly stated “religious debate”. If you don’t want a religious debate, you are free to leave.

I have provided evidence, can you please do what your supposed to do.

Ports and Slims

Pipe It Down 'Fore I Whoop You Like Yo Mama Do
Reaction score
Reactions
150,153 1,404 530
Alleybux
You are in the religious debate forum. This alley has clearly stated “religious debate”. If you don’t want a religious debate, you are free to leave.

I have provided evidence, can you please do what your supposed to do.

I did. You quoted me so obviously you want my attention.

Idc either way. I'm not Muslim. What I said has not changed. A debate should be just that; not an attack on someone else's religion nor to ask a few fonts to explain something in a book they did not write. Each and every religion has something controversial or unsavory about it. Each and every religion has something peaceful and wonderful about it. Pick your religion and mind your business. Other people don't have to justify their religion to you.

Now, I'm leaving again.

banksy212

Reaction score
Reactions
99,296 6,183 2,312
Alleybux

Ex christians and ex Jews are free to talk about the problems in Christianity and Judaism, as well as talk about their experiences with it.

There are about 10, 000 threads about the problems with Christianity, christians don’t go around saying “christianphobia” when ex christians tall about their former religion.

so, why are ex muslims gaslighted, silenced and denied to talk about the ills of their former religion? Why is there one rule for one group, and another rule for another? Especially, when there are extreme human rights violations going on in Muslim majority countries.

Why when we talk about the atrocities of Islam, especially when there are death penalty for atheists must islamophiles and Muslims bring up events that happened 200 or 500 years ago in order to deflect from current atrocities that are happening now in Muslim majority countries?

Apostasy is normalised in Christianity and Judaism. Being an atheist from a former Muslim background is still a stigma and carries harsh punishments.

Please tell me any Christian and Jewish countries that have the death penalty for leaving a religion.

if I was to return to my ethnic country, I would be executed for being an atheist.

this are the countries that have the death penalty for apostasy: red countries are death penalty for leaving the religion

D7F775FF-F581-4732-A544-F4B7FF64C721.png

Nice way to imply mental health issues and gaslight when someone tries to raise awareness of the human rights violations that occur in Muslim majority countries.

I’m sick and tired of liberal apologists and Muslims deflecting from verses that call for slavery, call for murder, call for terrorism, call for xes slavery and genocide, and act shocked when Muslim literalists use these verses and commit terrorism.

Ex muslims have their stories on what they have faced since leaving. I guess since Islam is the most protected and untouchable religion that they must shut up about it, even when islam justifies their death.

Islam is a set of ideas, beliefs and values. They are not a race, islam is not a human being nor does Islam have a skin color.

as with all ideologies, people are free to critique, ridicule, express dissatisfaction, mock and even hate ideas.

rant over, goodbye

Ms Vandross

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,564 15,255 8,202
Alleybux
OP is not interested in having an honest and sincere conversation, and yes I do agree with others above who have said he/she has an unhealthy and hateful obsession with Islam that they should reflect on.

But I'll bite incase anyone with non-malicious motivations stumbles on this thread. A lot of religious text gets lost in translation and context.

Its always interesting when the Prophet is accused of racism through cherry-picked literature - bc one of the reasons why he was so persecuted was bc he challenged inequality by condemning racism and tribalism. He dropped a bombshell and told people that their skin and tribe didn't make them superior or inferior.

And on a more perhaps superficial note, the prophet personally arranged the marriage of his adopted son to a black woman who was a slave he personally freed, Umm Ayman.

@banksy212 - do you DENY that this is a quote from the prophet?

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action." - Prophet Muhammed PBUH.

Do you also deny that this is a quote from the Prophet?

"If God had so willed, He would have made you one community, but He wanted to test you through that which He has given you, so race to do good: you will all return to God and He will make clear to you the matters you differed about." - Prophet Muhammed PBUH

"The Prophet (saws) once reprimanded Abu Dharr for derisively calling Bilal, 'son of a black woman', then he went on to say, "Look! Surely you are not better than a brown man nor a black man except by fearing Allah more than them."

"Narrated Uqbah Bin Aamir: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: These lineages of yours do not make you superior to anyone. You are all sons of Adam. No one has superiority over another except in piety and consciousness. It is sufficient shame for one to be foul, evil, or stingy."

Mind you, all this was said in the context of 7th century Arabia where men used to bury their daughters alive and slavery was rife. The Prophet hailed from the leading and elite Quraysh tribe that controlled trade in the region, he had no personal incentive of preaching this message of egalitarianism. In fact, the religion in its early days mostly attracted people who were from the lower ranks of society including slaves and non-Arabs.

1. RE: Ethiopian Ruler Hadith

Maybe its because I don't view history through SJW 21st century lens, but I actually see this quote as an example of the Prophet's anti-racism message. Again, context is important - this is 7th century Arabia - Mecca was a trading port with a large slave market and the Arab population was - as you can imagine massively racist and saw non-Arabs as subhuman. Here you have the Prophet preaching that people must obey the ruler regardless of their race, and should rather judge a ruler by the content of their character. He uses Ethiopian as an example because he's trying to run the point home to a population who at the time largely looked down on Africans.

2. RE: Woman with Unkempt Hair

I think this is another case of projection. I wonder if you would raise the same objection of racism if the woman was Arab or Persian? You are insinuating that the plague is connected to the womans blackness, you have no evidence to support that claim. More than likely the connection was made because she travelled from one city to another during an epidemic as a non-indigenous person, we know how epidemics work now - no?
The Prophet also dreamed of the dajjal and said he would look like an Arab man, I guess that means the Prophet was anti-Arab?

kkkkyaabwlh

Molder

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
175 14 27
Alleybux
It's not racist it just mentions someone being Black (description). Not everything is racist stop the victim complex, Jesus Christ.

Molder

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
175 14 27
Alleybux
Also why the target against "Black" Muslims? It seems like people who hate Muslims are even more angry at 'black' Muslims, like how dare you be 'Black' and Muslim.

Ayatiin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,512 548 371
Alleybux
OP is not interested in having an honest and sincere conversation, and yes I do agree with others above who have said he/she has an unhealthy and hateful obsession with Islam that they should reflect on.

But I'll bite incase anyone with non-malicious motivations stumbles on this thread. A lot of religious text gets lost in translation and context.

Its always interesting when the Prophet is accused of racism through cherry-picked literature - bc one of the reasons why he was so persecuted was bc he challenged inequality by condemning racism and tribalism. He dropped a bombshell and told people that their skin and tribe didn't make them superior or inferior.

And on a more perhaps superficial note, the prophet personally arranged the marriage of his adopted son to a black woman who was a slave he personally freed, Umm Ayman.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action." - Prophet Muhammed PBUH.

"If God had so willed, He would have made you one community, but He wanted to test you through that which He has given you, so race to do good: you will all return to God and He will make clear to you the matters you differed about." - Prophet Muhammed PBUH

"The Prophet (saws) once reprimanded Abu Dharr for derisively calling Bilal, 'son of a black woman', then he went on to say, "Look! Surely you are not better than a brown man nor a black man except by fearing Allah more than them."

"Narrated Uqbah Bin Aamir: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: These lineages of yours do not make you superior to anyone. You are all sons of Adam. No one has superiority over another except in piety and consciousness. It is sufficient shame for one to be foul, evil, or stingy."

Mind you, all this was said in the context of 7th century Arabia where men used to bury their daughters alive and slavery was rife. The Prophet hailed from the leading and elite Quraysh tribe that controlled trade in the region, he had no personal incentive of preaching this message of egalitarianism. In fact, the religion in its early days mostly attracted people who were from the lower ranks of society including slaves and non-Arabs.

Maybe its because I don't view history through SJW 21st century lens, but I actually see this quote as an example of the Prophet's anti-racism message. Again, context is important - this is 7th century Arabia - Mecca was a trading port with a large slave market and the Arab population was - as you can imagine massively racist and saw non-Arabs as subhuman. Here you have the Prophet preaching that people must obey the ruler regardless of their race, and should rather judge a ruler by the content of their character. He uses Ethiopian as an example because he's trying to run the point home to a population who at the time largely looked down on Africans.

I think this is another case of projection. I wonder if you would raise the same objection of racism if the woman was Arab or Persian? You are insinuating that the plague is connected to the womans blackness, you have no evidence to support that claim. More than likely the connection was made because she travelled from one city to another during an epidemic as a non-indigenous person, we know how epidemics work now - no?
The Prophet also dreamed of the dajjal and said he would look like an Arab man, I guess that means the Prophet was anti-Arab?

kkkkyaabwlh

Well done, @Vandeross. You've explained your points very well. Refuted her quite nicely.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
View attachment 2342946

Sahih al-Bukhari 7039

Sahih Muslim 1602

sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslim are considered by most Muslim scholars to be accurate.

OP don't be surprised by the reaction of black muslims
they will do anything to defend their pedo prophet aka a black slave owner
if you create a thread about the fact that white people enslaved black people, you will see them in this thread
but if you create a thread about the fact that their pedo prophet enslaved black people or said disgusting things about black people, they will groan you or defend the pedo prophet

black muslims are shameless

black muslims when they defend the fact that their pedo prophet enslaved black people

tenor.gif

Hope this helps

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux

kkkkyaabwlh

@Vandeross when she defends the disgusting things that her pedo prophet and the fact that he also enslaved black people

tenor.gif

#shameless

Hope this helps

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
OP what is your obsessions and hatred with Muslims? It’s quite disturbing at this point. For someone who is allegedly an ex-muslim you sure do concern yourself with Muslims. Strange.
OP doesn't hate muslims
OP just pointed out all the disgusting that the pedo prophet (the most disgusting human being that ever lived) said about black people or the fact that he owned and traded black slave

if this thread was about a white man, you would have not called OP islamophob but because it is about the pedo prophet, you call OP islamophob

it is ok to talk about the fact that white people enslaved us but it is not ok to talk about the fact that momo the pedo owned and traded black slave???

Hope this helps

Lady2023

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,286 1,413 1,108
Alleybux

kkkkyaabwlh

Great explanation.

Another thing I’d like to clarify is the misconception about the prophet owning slaves. He did not own slaves. He bought them and then freed them. It was a strategic way for him to free them. It would have been less effective if he simply told the Arabs at the time to just free their slaves. It was a practice that was ingrained for centuries. It could only be done gradually and strategically. The Prophet did not practice slavery. He just bought their freedom and made them one of his companions.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Great explanation.

Another thing I’d like to clarify is the misconception about the prophet owning slaves. He did not own slaves. He bought them and then freed them. It was a strategic way for him to free them. It would have been less effective if he simply told the Arabs at the time to just free their slaves. It was a practice that was ingrained for centuries. It could only be done gradually and strategically. The Prophet did not practice slavery. He just bought their freedom and made them one of his companions.
Why are you lying?
OP posted a hadith where your pedo prophet used 2 black slaves to have one arab slave
For muhammad 2 black slaves = 1 arab slave

After every war muhammad and his companions captured women and raped them
They used these captured women as their xes slaves

Your pedo prophet never banned slavery and even your moon god aka allah did not ban it

It is a well known fact that your pedo prophet had many slaves (also black slaves)

Why are you trying to justify or defend a man who owned and traded black slaves?

You have really no shame

Hope this helps

Queenisabella

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,147 107 65
Alleybux
Slavery doesn’t get ‘lost in translation’ lol I find it odd that Allah was able to abolish alcohol overnight but not slavery. I guess slaves help build the Islamic empire so they were useful. Black Muslims don’t really know what they believe in, they just follow what they’re told.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
Slavery doesn’t get ‘lost in translation’ lol I find it odd that Allah was able to abolish alcohol overnight but not slavery. I guess slaves help build the Islamic empire so they were useful. Black Muslims don’t really know what they believe in, they just follow what they’re told.
Black muslims on LSA will call you islamophob
They don't like when people talk about their arab masters enslaved black people during 14 centuries
According to them only the white men enslaved black people

You can even show them a hadith that where you can read that muhammad owned and traded 2 black slaves to obtain 1 arab slave...they will groan your or call you islamophob or they will try to explain or justify it

They are so brainwashed

Hope this helps

Queenisabella

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,147 107 65
Alleybux
Black muslims on LSA will call you islamophob
They don't like when people talk about their arab masters enslaved black people during 14 centuries
According to them only the white men enslaved black people

You can even show them a hadith that where you can read that muhammad owned and traded 2 black slaves to obtain 1 arab slave...they will groan your or call you islamophob or they will try to explain or justify it

They are so brainwashed

Hope this helps

Don’t forget the ‘You don’t know anything about Islam, and ‘Islam means peace’ or the ‘No Arab is superior than a non-Arab’ or ‘it’s all about the context’ it’s soo ingrained in them that they cannot see it for what it truly is. A religion by Arabs for Arabs. I’ve seen it strip away their culture, brainwash their children and destroy their homes all while they dream of an eternity of paradise. Biggest fraud ever.

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
No wonder Muslims are so racist
black people (mainly africans) are more mistreated in arab countries than in western countries
but you will never see black muslims say a thing about that
they will tell you that arabs can't be racist because bilal (a slave) was black

Hope this helps

Luna_Tic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,275 10,628 827
Alleybux
View attachment 2342946

Sahih al-Bukhari 7039

Sahih Muslim 1602

I'm sure you know this ex muslim youtuber but he has 3 videos about slavery in islam that might give you some answers.

Over 28 Million Africans have been enslaved in the Muslim world during the past 14 centuries While much has been written concerning the Transatlantic slave trade, surprisingly little attention has been given to the Islamic slave trade across the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.

While the European involvement in the Transatlantic slave trade to the Americas lasted for just over three centuries, the Arab involvement in the slave trade has lasted fourteen centuries, and in some parts of the Muslim world is still continuing to this day. A comparison of the Muslim slave trade to the American slave trade reveals some interesting contrasts.

While two out of every three slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men, the proportions were reversed in the Muslim slave trade. Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims.

While the mortality rate for slaves being transported across the Atlantic was as high as 10%, the percentage of slaves dying in transit in the Transsahara and East African slave trade was between 80 and 90%!

While almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, most of the slaves destined for the Muslim Middle East were for xesual exploitation as concubines, in harems, and for military service.

While many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil and the USA to this day, very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.

It is estimated that possibly as many as 11 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic (95% of which went to South and Central America, mainly to Portuguese, Spanish and French possessions. Only 5% of the slaves went to the United States).

A comparison of the Muslim slave trade to the American slave trade reveals some interesting contrasts. While two out of every three slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men, the proportions were reversed in the Muslim slave trade. Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth. It is estimated that possibly as many as 11 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic (95% of which went to South and Central America, mainly to Portuguese, Spanish and French possessions. Only 5% of the slaves went to the United States).

While Christian Reformers spearheaded the antislavery abolitionist movements in Europe and North America, and Great Britain mobilized her Navy, throughout most of the 19th Century, to intercept slave ships and set the captives free, there was no comparable opposition to slavery within the Muslim world.

Even after Britain outlawed the slave trade in 1807 and Europe abolished the slave trade in 1815, Muslim slave traders enslaved a further 2 million Africans. This despite vigorous British Naval activity and military intervention to limit the Muslim slave trade.

By some calculations the number of victims of the 14 centuries of Muslim slave trade could exceed 180 million. Nearly 100 years after President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation in America, and 130 years after all slaves within the British Empire were set free by parliamentary decree, Saudi Arabia and Yemen, in 1962, and Mauritania in 1980, begrudgingly removed legalized slavery from their statute books.

And this only after international pressure was brought to bear. Today numerous international organizations document that slavery still continues in some Muslim countries.

Reports on slavery in Sudan, Mauritania for instance needs looking into. Recently, a former slave from the Nuba Mountains of Sudan, Mende Nazer, had her autobiography: "Slave: My True Story" published. Mende Nazer was an alleged slave in Sudan. She was made famous by her transfer to England to serve a diplomatic family.

Mende Nazer reports that she was abducted and sold into slavery in Sudan when she was a child of twelve or thirteen (she doesn't know when she was born). She lived in a village of the Karko Nuba in the Nuba mountains of Sudan with her family. The village was attacked one night. Mende fled with her family into the mountains.

She became separated from her family, and when a man caught her and told her he would protect her, she believed him. She had already seen people killed in front of her. The man told her to stay with a group of children.

Later, the raiders came and took all of the children to the town of Dilling, there the children were taken by families to serve as servants.
Mende also reports that she was taken by a woman from Khartoum whom she served for six or seven years. She had to do all the hard work of the household, and sleep on the floor of the garden shed.

She was never paid anything for her labor, and was frequently beaten. She wanted to leave, but had no money and nowhere to go, and was afraid to go to the police. The woman of the house said that she owned Mende, and called Mende her 'Abda', or slave.

Eventually Mende was sent to London to work as a domestic. After several months Mende escaped and claimed asylum. At first, the Home Office rejected her claim in October 2002. In November, the Home Office overturned its decision and granted Mende asylum.

Don't expect honest answers from those who worship a fake prophet.

Last edited:

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,139
Alleybux
I'm sure you know this ex muslim youtuber but he has 3 videos about slavery in islam that might give you some answers.

Over 28 Million Africans have been enslaved in the Muslim world during the past 14 centuries While much has been written concerning the Transatlantic slave trade, surprisingly little attention has been given to the Islamic slave trade across the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.

While the European involvement in the Transatlantic slave trade to the Americas lasted for just over three centuries, the Arab involvement in the slave trade has lasted fourteen centuries, and in some parts of the Muslim world is still continuing to this day. A comparison of the Muslim slave trade to the American slave trade reveals some interesting contrasts.

While two out of every three slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men, the proportions were reversed in the Muslim slave trade. Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims.

While the mortality rate for slaves being transported across the Atlantic was as high as 10%, the percentage of slaves dying in transit in the Transsahara and East African slave trade was between 80 and 90%!

While almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, most of the slaves destined for the Muslim Middle East were for xesual exploitation as concubines, in harems, and for military service.

While many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil and the USA to this day, very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.

It is estimated that possibly as many as 11 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic (95% of which went to South and Central America, mainly to Portuguese, Spanish and French possessions. Only 5% of the slaves went to the United States).

A comparison of the Muslim slave trade to the American slave trade reveals some interesting contrasts. While two out of every three slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men, the proportions were reversed in the Muslim slave trade. Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth. It is estimated that possibly as many as 11 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic (95% of which went to South and Central America, mainly to Portuguese, Spanish and French possessions. Only 5% of the slaves went to the United States).

While Christian Reformers spearheaded the antislavery abolitionist movements in Europe and North America, and Great Britain mobilized her Navy, throughout most of the 19th Century, to intercept slave ships and set the captives free, there was no comparable opposition to slavery within the Muslim world.

Even after Britain outlawed the slave trade in 1807 and Europe abolished the slave trade in 1815, Muslim slave traders enslaved a further 2 million Africans. This despite vigorous British Naval activity and military intervention to limit the Muslim slave trade.

By some calculations the number of victims of the 14 centuries of Muslim slave trade could exceed 180 million. Nearly 100 years after President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation in America, and 130 years after all slaves within the British Empire were set free by parliamentary decree, Saudi Arabia and Yemen, in 1962, and Mauritania in 1980, begrudgingly removed legalized slavery from their statute books.

And this only after international pressure was brought to bear. Today numerous international organizations document that slavery still continues in some Muslim countries.

Reports on slavery in Sudan, Mauritania for instance needs looking into. Recently, a former slave from the Nuba Mountains of Sudan, Mende Nazer, had her autobiography: "Slave: My True Story" published. Mende Nazer was an alleged slave in Sudan. She was made famous by her transfer to England to serve a diplomatic family.

Mende Nazer reports that she was abducted and sold into slavery in Sudan when she was a child of twelve or thirteen (she doesn't know when she was born). She lived in a village of the Karko Nuba in the Nuba mountains of Sudan with her family. The village was attacked one night. Mende fled with her family into the mountains.

She became separated from her family, and when a man caught her and told her he would protect her, she believed him. She had already seen people killed in front of her. The man told her to stay with a group of children.

Later, the raiders came and took all of the children to the town of Dilling, there the children were taken by families to serve as servants.
Mende also reports that she was taken by a woman from Khartoum whom she served for six or seven years. She had to do all the hard work of the household, and sleep on the floor of the garden shed.

She was never paid anything for her labor, and was frequently beaten. She wanted to leave, but had no money and nowhere to go, and was afraid to go to the police. The woman of the house said that she owned Mende, and called Mende her 'Abda', or slave.

Eventually Mende was sent to London to work as a domestic. After several months Mende escaped and claimed asylum. At first, the Home Office rejected her claim in October 2002. In November, the Home Office overturned its decision and granted Mende asylum.

Don't expect honest answers from those who worship a fake prophet.

black muslims don't like when people the racism or the fact that arabs enslaved black people during 14 centuries
they don't want to accept that black people are muslims today because muhammad (the pedo prophet) and his companions enslaved black people

#brainwashing

Hope this helps

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom