Quantcast

Black (native) Filipinos

an0nymous

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
20 3
Alleybux
I remember reading genetic studies on the Negritos which found they were not black African, but instead some sort of native Polynesian related to the other Asians. So that's that. There are some mixed black/Filipino people in the Phillipines though because of black American men who visit, so I can imagine why some people might be confused.

Some of the kids you see on the videos might be half black American. Most however are not. Who knows, who cares.

most of them have asian genes due to many of them being mixed.....sometimes aeta/negrito women are raped by drunk degenerate lowlanders who hired them to work as maids or other menial jobs (similar to how white slaveowners raped females back in the day) so many aeta mommies with mixed kids and no baby daddy

there also seems to be a kind of self hating mentality amongst the negrito community...they prefer the mixed bastard children over a pure negrito child (prefering the good hair over their fuzzy hair). They idolize celebrities who look nothing like them

Bartimaeus

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
272 6 54
Alleybux
most of them have asian genes due to many of them being mixed.....sometimes aeta/negrito women are raped by drunk degenerate lowlanders who hired them to work as maids or other menial jobs (similar to how white slaveowners raped females back in the day) so many aeta mommies with mixed kids and no baby daddy

there also seems to be a kind of self hating mentality amongst the negrito community...they prefer the mixed bastard children over a pure negrito child (prefering the good hair over their fuzzy hair). They idolize celebrities who look nothing like them

No, a study I read on Negritos said they had no black African ancestry, meaning that they are not black. If they had black African ancestry, you could track it no matter how far back it was. The Negritos are about as Asian as the rest of Filipino Asian types and more closely related to other Filipinos than any other group. They idolize Filipinos which is fine given they are Filipinos. If they idolized blacks that would be odd as they are not black.

The only foreigners in the Phillipines are the Spanish. Sometimes there are foreigners who go to the Phillipines and impregnate the women but they are mostly white. Once and awhile a different group does it (African American) but this is very, very rare.

an0nymous

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
20 3
Alleybux
No, a study I read on Negritos said they had no black African ancestry, meaning that they are not black. If they had black African ancestry, you could track it no matter how far back it was. The Negritos are about as Asian as the rest of Filipino Asian types and more closely related to other Filipinos than any other group. They idolize Filipinos which is fine given they are Filipinos. If they idolized blacks that would be odd as they are not black.

The only foreigners in the Phillipines are the Spanish. Sometimes there are foreigners who go to the Phillipines and impregnate the women but they are mostly white. Once and awhile a different group does it (African American) but this is very, very rare.

correct...they are not black african...they are black australoid

they are not racially mongoloid(what most asians are)

there is something wrong when someone who looks like this(this is a aeta beauty paegent winner in her tiny village)
JULIETCHAVEZ.JPG

uses this as a standard of beauty (this is the filipina actress she idolizes)
300192_206800946049550_109492088_n.jpg

have we not learned from the race doll experiments??
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eHIkgh1K_0]Race Doll Test - YouTube[/ame]

aetas should see their own look as beautiful instead of using people who look completely different from them as a measure of how beautiful you look

Bartimaeus

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
272 6 54
Alleybux
correct...they are not black african...they are black australoid

they are not racially mongoloid(what most asians are)

there is something wrong when someone who looks like this(this is a aeta beauty paegent winner in her tiny village)
JULIETCHAVEZ.JPG

uses this as a standard of beauty (this is the filipina actress she idolizes)
300192_206800946049550_109492088_n.jpg

have we not learned from the race doll experiments??
Race Doll Test - YouTube

aetas should see their own look as beautiful instead of using people who look completely different from them as a measure of how beautiful you look

I don't really see it as relevant but what do I know? These people are not black Australoids though; they are merely Australoids. You need to stop making up your own terminology for peoples based on faulty assumptions. Maybe there are some who look similar to normal Filipinos and those who look less. They speak Talalog and practice normal Filipino culture so perhaps this is what is normal for them. Meh.

an0nymous

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
20 3
Alleybux
I don't really see it as relevant but what do I know? These people are not black Australoids though; they are merely Australoids. You need to stop making up your own terminology for peoples based on faulty assumptions. Maybe there are some who look similar to normal Filipinos and those who look less. They speak Talalog and practice normal Filipino culture so perhaps this is what is normal for them. Meh.

they are black well because they look black(though they are not african...but australoid)

australoid is not my terminology...its the scientific name for them
actually tagalog was not their original language...they did have their own language and culture...that was until the asiatics arrived and changed that

I think they should preserve who they are...they should be able to be proud of being black without being ridiculed by the majority...just my 2 cents

witness

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
46 5
Alleybux
Hey everybody,I'm a hapa (half blood) Moluccan.Us East Indonesians from East Timor (now independent),the Maluku islands and West Papua in Eastern Indonesia have always been considered "Blacks" by the mainstream Indonesians and even looked down upon for it.We are all called Orang Timur or men from the East.We are actually of Melanesian origin.Even though I'm half White I still also have those mixed Black Melanesian features somewhat like Bambu.Anyways,here are some beautiful Black Islander phenotypes from Eastern Indonesia mostly Maluku islands or in our Dutch community called Molukkers since we already know West Papuans:

2pqv0hk.jpg

zix1n6.jpg

30a42kp.jpg

33vemqf.jpg

jg5k75.jpg

wsr39c.jpg

e99lp1.jpg

2ed2wpe.jpg

287gbi8.jpg

10cvwxx.jpg

And I can post more and more,as I love my peoples unique appearances.Sadly,many of us younger Moluccans are still discovering more our native original Melanesian/Papuan roots as the Indonesian government brainwashes the Orang Timur into thinking we are the same people as the Javanese Asian oppressors to the east and they still send transmigrants to East Indonesia like Ambon,Papua.In my own island of Ambon just 15 years ago some of these radical Muslim transmigrants from Java encouraged them to riot against their fellow natives almost burning the city to the ground.One thing for certain,us Orang Timur (Melanesian Indos) are done dirty,look at West Papua,the East Timor genocide.Anyways I stand alongside Blacks all over the world and feel for BLM as well,growing up in America I too have gotten treated the same way before.I will post more pics soon.Mena Muria!

witness

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
46 5
Alleybux
More beautiful Black Oceanian Moluccans

vg67bb.jpg

1h32hi.jpg

10qmahd.jpg

jkubkp.jpg

2yp0xac.jpg

2up8m74.jpg

33mpw9d.jpg

8xpzd4.jpg

Governor of Maluku,Albert Ralahalu

123wfw8.jpg

I have plenty more to show.I can see the brainwashing and self loathing going on amonst some Moluccans,especially our females who are taught that their dark skin and wavy hairy is inferior to the women from the West and seeing the lesser treatment inflicted upon us.Today and in the past there was alot of mixing among us Moluccans giving us a range from Polynesian to Melanesian to more modern Malay types. Unfortunately however this along with brainwashing has made many Moluccans also want to avoid discovering our Melanesian roots because of the especially negative image given upon Papuans and Timorese.And one day,I will make sure to see that my people will see the light of day and we will be forgotten and looked down on no more..

witness

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
46 5
Alleybux
Here are some East Timorese folks,they are like the less mixed up version of Moluccans and thus perhaps slightly more similiar to Papuans and other Melanesians:

14ta4nr.jpg

30lewit.jpg

24ox935.jpg

jhsu49.jpg

soacm0.jpg

sasha032

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,431 3,323 441
Alleybux
I came across this video of black natives in the Philippines. Apparently the first inhabitants were black, and some still exist today. Most of them look African-descent. It's crazy because I've always associated Filipino people with Chinese or Vietnamese, not black

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw2cqa11xpI]Black Filipinos "Los Negritos" - YouTube[/ame]

That woman in the first picture looks like Kimberley Elise..

MV5BMTg1MDMyNjExMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY1OTQ1NA@@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,895 5,300 768
Alleybux
My folks are Black Filipinos on my dad's side. A whole bunch of people in this thread look straight up like my relatives. I haven't met my Filipino relatives (the ones who didn't come to America) as I've sadly never been to the Philippines and since the political climate there is dreadful I don't know if or when I will ever go.

ebonyrose

Joining DULOVEMEDO for 6 month hiatus from LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
82,130 2,159 908
Alleybux
Hey everybody,I'm a hapa (half blood) Moluccan.Us East Indonesians from East Timor (now independent),the Maluku islands and West Papua in Eastern Indonesia have always been considered "Blacks" by the mainstream Indonesians and even looked down upon for it.We are all called Orang Timur or men from the East.We are actually of Melanesian origin.Even though I'm half White I still also have those mixed Black Melanesian features somewhat like Bambu.Anyways,here are some beautiful Black Islander phenotypes from Eastern Indonesia mostly Maluku islands or in our Dutch community called Molukkers since we already know West Papuans:

2ed2wpe.jpg
The lady in the middle (with the relaxer j/k) looks familiar.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, witness.

witness

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
46 5
Alleybux
Here is a couple of half blood Moluccans Ancestry results.Note the heavy Melanesian and even Polynesian percentages!

Half Ashkenazi Jewish (Romanian) and half Moluccan

Half African American,and half Moluccan

Blck frnch

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,970 601 280
Alleybux
More beautiful Black Oceanian Moluccans

vg67bb.jpg

1h32hi.jpg

10qmahd.jpg

jkubkp.jpg

2yp0xac.jpg

2up8m74.jpg

33mpw9d.jpg

8xpzd4.jpg

Governor of Maluku,Albert Ralahalu

123wfw8.jpg

I have plenty more to show.I can see the brainwashing and self loathing going on amonst some Moluccans,especially our females who are taught that their dark skin and wavy hairy is inferior to the women from the West and seeing the lesser treatment inflicted upon us.Today and in the past there was alot of mixing among us Moluccans giving us a range from Polynesian to Melanesian to more modern Malay types. Unfortunately however this along with brainwashing has made many Moluccans also want to avoid discovering our Melanesian roots because of the especially negative image given upon Papuans and Timorese.And one day,I will make sure to see that my people will see the light of day and we will be forgotten and looked down on no more..
My god a lot of your people look like malgash like seriously .

Queen Kiaori

Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
It makes sense that the so called Australoids of Southern Asia and Oceania came originally from East Africa.

Exactly! Good observations! I’m not sure if you looked at the this thread, but there is a thread someone posted in this forum that speaks about the indigenous migrations to Asiatic countries:

Ancient Chinese Secret: These 14 Phenomenal Photos Reveal There Were Indeed Black Chinese

If you haven’t already, may you should take a look at it. In this thread, there are evidence to point out that the melanated indigenous migrated to the Asiatic countries and were the originators/pioneers of ancient Chinese/Indonesian civilizations.

witness

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
46 5
Alleybux
Exactly! Good observations! I’m not sure if you looked at the this thread, but there is a thread someone posted in this forum that speaks about the indigenous migrations to Asiatic countries:

Ancient Chinese Secret: These 14 Phenomenal Photos Reveal There Were Indeed Black Chinese

If you haven’t already, may you should take a look at it. In this thread, there are evidence to point out that the melanated indigenous migrated to the Asiatic countries and were the originators/pioneers of ancient Chinese/Indonesian civilizations.

I'm not sure if China had Negritos as they were and still are called,but The Phillipines,Malaysia,India and even Thailand has them.They are closest related to Melanesians and Aborginals.Negritos literally look like African Pygmies hence their name given by the Spaniards.They were found all over South and Southeast Asia,and possibly as far as Taiwan.

Last edited:

ItalianFrenchToast

Toasted plz
Reaction score
Reactions
1,551 13 12
Alleybux
Wow this thread is amazing. I absolutely love learning about different cultures. I didn't know about the andamanese til now.

Nightshade13

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
244 23 1
Alleybux
The aetas are native to the island and have austronesian DNA. The language dialects is even austronesian /Malay and nothing like Tagalog. When people think Philippines is like Chinese , Japanese or other Asians is because of the colonization and erasure . Aetas do not come from africa . They come from austronesians/Melanesians

Nightshade13

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
244 23 1
Alleybux
Ako ay pinay y itim y Samoan /Melanesian

I know you lying . Smmfh. I been to the Philippines and that is a lie