Quantcast

Black Panther Puts in work..Chadwick Boseman TEA

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,320 494,944 222,848
Alleybux
His girlfriend is blexican(mom is black, dad is mexican) and in her 20's. I won't put her name but you can easily find her online through his a quanta incest and what not.

She pursued the fµck out of him when she worked at the Hollywood bowl when setting up a James Brown event that he sung at a few years back. She dated at least 3 entertainers/athletes that I know of before Chad and has only started claiming black since dating him.

She was definitely using that singing, artsy thing as a come up and hooked an old fish...lol.

KT_Anomaly

#flowerpower
Reaction score
Reactions
25,304 254 21
Alleybux
His girlfriend is blexican(mom is black, dad is mexican) and in her 20's. I won't put her name but you can easily find her online through his a quanta incest and what not.

She pursued the fµck out of him when she worked at the Hollywood bowl when setting up a James Brown event that he sung at a few years back. She dated at least 3 entertainers/athletes that I know of before Chad and has only started claiming black since dating him.

She was definitely using that singing, artsy thing as a come up and hooked an old fish...lol.

:e2_25: Wow to the bolded...

raw

regina-hallbrenda-meekspopcorn-gif.gif

31savage

Like a $avage
Reaction score
Reactions
89,642 2,710 4,840
Alleybux

Tired of these millenial and gen x biracials and their every changing identities. fµck this hoe on that alone. We need pictures though incog.

honeybee13

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
222 3 3
Alleybux

Do you know which athletes/entertainers?

Le Prince Noire

Sarcasm then Orgasm
Reaction score
Reactions
1,931 75 105
Alleybux
im so confused who are these characters? Chadwicks? Isnt that a store? or was a store? Tika...tiki bar?

i mean if this was in almost famous i would leave it alone, but in celeb gossip can you at least give a background on who they are?
Maybe you should ask for white celebrity thread just for you :)

Queen Sena

The Queen of Wei MJs wifey
Reaction score
Reactions
78,090 1,643 870
Alleybux
I wanna be his bae hell
Ill pursue him wait til my ass be on Black Panther 2
Im a say hi sexy how u doing....

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,373 16,684 21,245
Alleybux
Sip or spit. I don't care.

Chad and Tika are dating and have been getting it in for a while. She's even been in LA these past few weeks to chill with her boo.

She tries to play this low-key crap because he is very private about his personal life. She's not but has been plaYing the role to get chose.

He acts a bit weird in person. Not mean or anything, just awkward. Tika isn't sprung, she's old and feels like his growing star power is who she wants to attach herself too.

He peeped game early on but she went after him and his friends heavy so it seems to have worked. She won't be at any events with him in public, because again she's playing the low-key role.

But he is bringing her around to things more often, with his friends and associates.

Regarding a DR...let's just say she's VERY satisfied.

After watching Chad in interviews.....I completely believe this tea. He is VERY awkward in the interviews I've seen of him and it's kind of off-putting. He's not charming at all, just very socially awkward. And yes, I know quiet and introverted people who can turn on that "spark" when they have to. He's hiding his current girlfriend, so I could believe him hiding Tika as well. In my opinion.....he has no charisma.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,391 135 432
Alleybux
Sooo my friend was on snapchat and said Chadwick was at Texas Roadhouse in my area. I immediately hit him up and he confirmed. He also went on to tell me he was there w/ his gf and she was a little "protective".When the people my friend was with noticed it was him she kinda gave an evil glance. I'm assuming to discourage people from asking for an autograph or taking pictures. Meanwhile Chad kept it light. Laughed and smiled at some of the people that noticed him.My crazy ass asked if the gf was black and he said she looked mixed possibly w/ Asian or so.

Was this on wade Hampton

Sanaa

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,885 890 1,125
Alleybux
Eow
When my mentions went up, I was like "WTF? is going on?" :lol:

This tea is recycled from tea I already posted under my normal screen name, a year ago or more in the Chadwick Boseman Tea threads. I already spilled everything (within reason) you need to know. We've been cool for years. And my tea pot has been consistent since before 42. Search is your friend. :) (I've known him since no one cared, so all of this is truly hilarious to watch. Especially considering of the people I know personally that are talked about on LSA, this is one of the first who didn't have two nickels to rub together just a few years ago, got a lead part and all of a sudden was so "fine" to groupies both famous and not so famous who wouldn't have given him a stick of gum before 42.) It's bµllsh!t for everyone to act brand new who's not a fan.

They've (and they know who they are) has been trying to make fetch happen with this story for a year now. Things have intensified since the five picture deal. She's always in LA around NAACP which is coming up soon because there are a bunch of parties and press opportunities. She likes to be seen and see what's popping in the "urban" entertainment circles because that's the only place they are checking for her. But she's staying in a hotel not all boo'ed up with him. He has a good size place too. Plenty of room. He's not out there going crazy with the situation at all because he actually has a job that's not involving Tyler Perry or a chitlin circuit play that's made it to TV. No shade, no hate, I watch too because too many of the actors on there are long time vets in the game.

And just in case this is a directed LSA tea drop and not someone playing with the incog button let me post this:

These types of stunts is exactly why you don't happen. Stop trying to make it a thing, get smashed, be quiet and stay in your lane. And so you know I'm serious: you can befriend LC's girl (she got her own problems) his sister, AH's wife, the rest of the sometimes friends that are around occasionally, prance around and retweet and repost whatever you want like you're not doing it for a purpose, if you're playing dirty and your playing manipulative games like you already been known to do, you will fail.

My boy may be a little hollywood but stupid he's not. And even if he is that dumb for now you got a lot of praying no nonsense folk to get through before you get a ring on it. Now we don't wanna see a sister back with her roommate/momma in North Carolina crying now do we? :sidefrown:

God Bless, Thanks for Coming, Good Night. :)

Wow its been three years but you went deep on TS. I love that. Nobody mess with those old lady gang prayer warriors he got

Helga G.Pataki

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,030 657 94
Alleybux
im so confused who are these characters? Chadwicks? Isnt that a store? or was a store? Tika...tiki bar?

i mean if this was in almost famous i would leave it alone, but in celeb gossip can you at least give a background on who they are?
This didn’t age well smh at myself
I’m still not clear on who Tika is though