Quantcast

Black Pastor “Shocked” That Follower Called His Daughter “Black” and Corrects Her

dianiah23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,917 739 138
Alleybux
This "pastor" needs to pump his brakes! Social media is not a good place to argue your daughter's ethnicity!

Suchababe

ima throw shade if i can’t get paid!
Reaction score
Reactions
110,747 5,180 2,683
Alleybux
Mixed where?! The wife looks like a typical light skin woman lmao! Her hair isn’t even “curly” per say

Camerie160

All Things Canadian!
Reaction score
Reactions
46,234 731 128
Alleybux
His wife is just as toxic as him. She ain’t innocent and I peeped her true colors years ago. Sad thing is that not only will thier kids have identity issues but thousands of black women adhere to thier every word. It’s really sad...

They are also lowkey Trump supporters...
He's always given me gay tease. I have never taken him seriously as an honest man of the cloth! #Sneaky ! I personally think he got a little sugar in his drawers! Lol

Last edited:

Gladhe8HER

Stop your foolishness
Reaction score
Reactions
84,195 2,138 1,316
Alleybux
He is an egotistical colorstruck fool.

Anyways he is going to create colorstruck "I am black when convenient but I mostly seek black dollars" people.

Women NEEEEEEED to stop looking up to these people for relationship guidance. Please stop ladies.

And to make matters worse the members of his congregation are majority black women. Black women are gluttons for punishment, and adhere to misguided leadership.

These men don't like black women, and make that very clear, yet and still....

Camerie160

All Things Canadian!
Reaction score
Reactions
46,234 731 128
Alleybux
And to make matters worse the members of his congregation are majority black women. Black women are gluttons for punishment, and adhere to misguided leadership.

These men don't like black women, and make that very clear, yet and still....
You got that right!! Tommy Sotomayor has a lot of gay male supporters. (quiet as its kept). I watched quite a few who quote him word for word and they SUPPORT HIS ASS! I know Shawn Bradley and James do, and listening at Jive he does too and that's just to name a few. Oh but I forgot how quick TS Madison was ready to hop his/her behind on Tommy's show to blame his/her mother for him being effeminate! A lot of them are undercover woman-hating asses. That's why they use the word "word b!tches, and stanking pussy whores" with such ease when they get mad! Not all but a good bit!
Anyway, Tommy has always been suspect, by now I'm sure someone would have exposed the truth by now. That is if he's not paying them hush money!:whistle:
For all those women who chase behind those gay male saying "hey boo, hey Sis, you my boo, hey girl! A gay dude is a womans best friend'! bµllsh!t...They are not feeling you like that! I have never tried to get that close to gay males thinking they were something special. They are not.

Chibiusa diary

Cross my heart hope to die with a peace of mind
Reaction score
Reactions
6,582 298 162
Alleybux
One thing I noticed is that Corny and Heather never acknowledged thier son Logan as “mixed”. Maybe because he has more melanin than his younger sister Taylor. :disdain

Exactly. And to be honest if youre 75 percent black you techincally aren't mixed, youre just black. The only reason they call the other two mixed is because they have that standard mixed look.

J lala1

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
531 18 13
Alleybux
Mixed where?! The wife looks like a typical light skin woman lmao! Her hair isn’t even “curly” per say
I was just about to sya that! She has 100% black hair and is just light skin, Heather and Corny are super colorists and crazy.

Miss. Bonita

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,537 2,464 12
Alleybux
I was just about to sya that! She has 100% black hair and is just light skin, Heather and Corny are super colorists and crazy.
I've followed her for a long time. She is mixed. She showed her mom before who was white. But I feel like they are a very weird couple.

J lala1

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
531 18 13
Alleybux
I've followed her for a long time. She is mixed. She showed her mom before who was white. But I feel like they are a very weird couple.
I was talking about Heather and Cornelius' daughter, she is not considered mixed just because her mom heather is. Mixed usually means one of your parents are another race. Heather's mom you are speaking of is her adopted mother, she doesn't know her birth mom.

uniquerose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,666 623 2
Alleybux
actually she knows who her birth mom is and cut her off after she found her because of mental illness and toxicity. she never bothered to reach out to her black bio dad, but the bio mom told FB his name during one of her rants, and LSA found it. youngest two kids have her black dad's nose even. original HL thread has all the tea.

JamNOTJelly

Tryn2Csumthin'
Reaction score
Reactions
50 5 1
Alleybux
Background: His name is Cornelius Lindsey. He’s married to Heather Lindsey (she’s more famous than him lol), an evangelist who founded a worldwide women’s ministry on being devoted to God, their bodies and etc. plus they also gained attention because of their “love story” where they saved their first until their wedding day. He pastors a church they founded together in ATL. As of now, Corny and Heather have been married for almost a decade and have two young children and another one on the way.

Majority of their followers are black women.

Anyway Corny released a video on YouTube years ago about his dealbreakers for finding a future spouse and the most talked about one is him preferring a woman with straight hair, not natural hair. I posted about this before. Also according to Heather, she can’t wear her hair in certain styles because of her husband.

Heather is mixed and Corny is obviously black so that makes their children 75% black (just like Obama girls)

Recently, Someone asked him a question about his dealbreakers video and this is his response from a so called leader.

106dc299ee6841c0d3a403aabb3ef9c3.jpg

8c1a8d0aea863d50bd3b7cbd97978248.jpg

4c54bee7e8ad030c13698854b69c9047.jpg
2071ef92f08d83bdc8e7b80ec3b33a73.jpg

There's a update on the LINDSEYS YALL. ITS ALL COMING OUT. People who are exposing them are being fired and telling their stories. They were frauds all along. Good looking out black social media. Look up the stories. They've been hiding from the truth.

JamNOTJelly

Tryn2Csumthin'
Reaction score
Reactions
50 5 1
Alleybux
Background: His name is Cornelius Lindsey. He’s married to Heather Lindsey (she’s more famous than him lol), an evangelist who founded a worldwide women’s ministry on being devoted to God, their bodies and etc. plus they also gained attention because of their “love story” where they saved their first until their wedding day. He pastors a church they founded together in ATL. As of now, Corny and Heather have been married for almost a decade and have two young children and another one on the way.

Anyway Corny released a video on YouTube years ago about his dealbreakers for finding a future spouse and the most talked about one is him preferring a woman with straight hair, not natural hair. I posted about this before. Also according to Heather, she can’t wear her hair in certain styles because of her husband.

Heather is mixed and Corny is obviously black so that makes their children 75% black (just like Obama girls)

Recently, Someone asked him a question about his dealbreakers video and this is his response from a so called leader.

There's a update on the LINDSEYS YALL. ITS ALL COMING OUT. People who are exposing them are being fired and telling their stories. They were frauds all along. Good looking out black social media. Look up the stories. They've been hiding from the truth.

AshlandCortesso

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,110 976 1,431
Alleybux
A negro preacher that doesn't want his daughter classified as black but loves those 'black' dollars his brainwashed followers put in his pockets so he can live like a king reaffirms my atheism!!

She's mixed. ADOS black by standard is already like 75%, when you add the fact that she has recent white ancestry that would probably make her less than 75% black.

I'm the same mixture. She has enough white where she literally cannot exist without her white percentage, that being said she is biracial.

AshlandCortesso

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,110 976 1,431
Alleybux
This little girl is biracial. Get over it.

Just because yall have issues with being black yourselves and you have weirdness with biracial people doesn't mean she's not biracial.

She has enough white in her where she literally cannot exist without her white percentage. At least a portion of her relatives (great uncles/aunts, cousins, grandparent...etc) are white people, that means she comes from biracial/multiracial family.

AshlandCortesso

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,110 976 1,431
Alleybux
Yall wanna claim her because she cute and lightskin and further the narrative that black people can pop up racially ambiguous but the reality is she looks that way because she has significant amount of white in her and her black family probably isnt even 100% black themselves.

On average Black Americans are only 75% african technically/when you add that with someone with actual white ancestry you get mixed looking children. From looking at her she looks like she's probably 65% black.

uniquerose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,666 623 2
Alleybux
Yall wanna claim her because she cute and lightskin and further the narrative that black people can pop up racially ambiguous but the reality is she looks that way because she has significant amount of white in her and her black family probably isnt even 100% black themselves.

On average Black Americans are only 75% african technically/when you add that with someone with actual white ancestry you get mixed looking children. From looking at her she looks like she's probably 65% black.

this thread sprouted up because the PARENTS are ridiculous. their eldest son is brown skinned and obviously black. they've never once referred to him as mixed.
those kids have three fully black biological grandparents, which from your own math, makes them AVERAGE BLACKS. thanks for that.
and cute kids are everywhere and in every shade no one has to go out their way to "claim" them.

MoonGigi25

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,947 8,374 657
Alleybux
I’m just trying to figure out what on the little girl looks mixed??? This is ridiculous. She just has light skin, that is all. She won’t look like Giselle Bryant or Robyn Dixon.

BanaBanana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,001 85 66
Alleybux

....I expected the wife to be white. wtaf? Lol

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux

Do you post on Qanon or black rejection and identity issues are the reasons you're attacking blacks? You realize blacks gave this entire world culture and knowledge? Everyone wants to be black

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
Its because men like him want their sons to be a splitting image of them but not their daughters. They don't hate their Blackness, they just hate it on women and girls. The way that they view their daughters is very close to their dating preference. Which is fµck!ng gross.
Ok this is facts