Quantcast

Black people are the useful idiots of Democrats.

chrissywo

The Baby Mama of Levi Ackerman
Reaction score
Reactions
10,530 1,060 946
Alleybux
So are basically saying hold your vote???

We already been through these convos during the elections. Anyone who complains about Biden yet doesn’t call out Trumps behavior I will side eye you.

Im saying it’s more logical to vote (if you participate in that) for the person who has the lesser track record of being racist and actually passing laws based on white supremacy... yea trump had his thing with the hotel or apartments or whatever but Biden was/ is in legislation to pass laws to discriminate against black people.. trump said that the Central Park five were murderous rapist, Biden supported laws (and not just with lip service like Trump) that gave “tough treatment to juvenile predators”

Brainpower

Brown Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
4,219 428 695
Alleybux
Another way Democrats fool black voters is with race-baiting. Democrats scream about racism and white supremacy, "diversity and inclusion", and then black people come running and support them. That's a trick to control you. White liberals do not give a fµck about black people. They think we are stupid. They use race and civil rights issues to forward their political goals. Even Malcolm X warned us about this. Never trust a white liberal.

They were just screaming that Trump is a racist for no reason. He wasn't even saying all these things they were talking about. Trump was never called racist before he became President, and then suddenly he became known as a rabid white supremacist.
Is this Kanye West?

ExquisiteMelanin

Supporting Abused women regardless of race
Reaction score
Reactions
183,752 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
Democrats were the party of slavery and Jim Crow. So you if only vote to respect your ancestors, you should reevaluate your loyalty to the democratic party.

None of that is going to work on me. You need a new target.

This is for you

Todays republican party is now the democratic party of yesteryear.

BLACK PEOPLE LEFT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

THE LINK ABOVE EXPLAINS THIS TO YOU and those that think they are SLICK.
YOU and them are NOT SLICK.
Go find some dummies to manipulate because I assure you, I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.

Here's some history for you so you can finally get it. Don't comment to me again about lies.

Thanks.

UAintBlk

just got my butt wiped.
Reaction score
Reactions
5,193 264 260
Alleybux
Wow you still mad Trump lost the election. Get over it.You predicted he would win by a landslide an he didn't. So here you go crying an whining...

How your white skinned daddy doing?He a mess too?Good...

View attachment 2471949
I didn't vote because I realized YEARS ago that ALL politicians are corrupt and don't give a damn about my Black ass.

Admit it that you got bamboozled. Ha

Crusty ass sucker!

BROWNESTSUGA

In my own lane doing my own thang.
Reaction score
Reactions
599 78 33
Alleybux
Another way Democrats fool black voters is with race-baiting. Democrats scream about racism and white supremacy, "diversity and inclusion", and then black people come running and support them. That's a trick to control you. White liberals do not give a fµck about black people. They think we are stupid. They use race and civil rights issues to forward their political goals. Even Malcolm X warned us about this. Never trust a white liberal.

They were just screaming that Trump is a racist for no reason. He wasn't even saying all these things they were talking about. Trump was never called racist before he became President, and then suddenly he became known as a rabid white supremacist.
I agree whole heartedly! White progressives are not to be trusted. These are the same "allies" who are gentrfying black neighborhoods all while claiming to be down with "the culture". I'm watching it happen at my complex right now. More and more Whites have been moving in but some how all the black tenants are being evicted. Hmm. Yet the Latinos that are here aren't. I even saw an elderly couple living here which is EXTREMELY rare given the neighborhood and environment.

They do NOT have our best interests at heart. Oh and just a reminder for all you folks who like to groan mfs and call them racist, white supremacist, or self haters when hearing the truth... I need yall to remember how racist them white progressive "allies" where towards black people after Hillary lost. They blamed it solely on us... They showed their whole entire ass that day and yall STILL fall for their sh!t.

Kenyata_1961

Continuing to enjoy retirement.
Reaction score
Reactions
47,749 4,431 738
Alleybux
Democrats were the party of slavery and Jim Crow. So you if only vote to respect your ancestors, you should reevaluate your loyalty to the democratic party.
The GQP are the party of attacking the US Capitol in seditionist manner after fatass45 TOLD them to, and of wanting to revert this country back to Jim Crow days and worse. You probably never heard of the Southern Strategy, but if you have time look it up.

Anyway, it you want to vote for the GQP who are still lead by a terrorist traitor like tRump who tried to steal the last election, then be my guest.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
The GQP are the party of attacking the US Capitol in seditionist manner after fatass45 TOLD them to, and of wanting to revert this country back to Jim Crow days and worse. You probably never heard of the Southern Strategy, but if you have time look it up.

Anyway, it you want to vote for the GQP who are still lead by a terrorist traitor like tRump who tried to steal the last election, then be my guest.
It’s not about Republicans are Dems. You think Dems are going to do more than Repugs? The truth is it’s our stupidity to think the Dems care about you, nobody cares.

We are always looking for a handout and special rights while becoming one of the worse immoral ethnic people on the face of the earth. We do not have ethical leadership and we have destroyed our bloodlines. And even after all this so many BW can’t discern what has transpired.

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,622 10,514 8,098
Alleybux

This is for you

Here's some history for you so you can finally get it. Don't comment to me again about lies.

Thanks.

If Dems want to win the midterms, the Republicans will continue to bamboozle with the party never switched mindset.

Differentiate the difference between a Republican and a conservative. They are not the same thing.

Kenyata_1961

Continuing to enjoy retirement.
Reaction score
Reactions
47,749 4,431 738
Alleybux
What policies have the Republican party in the last 40 years put forward to black America?

And why does this narrative never get reversed: why do white people always vote majority Republican for 50 years? Why do states that are in the bottom tier for education, healthcare, employment, opportunity tend to be Republican and keep voting for Republicans?
NONE.

I'm 60 years old, and everything that I've benefitted from comes from Democratic policies, not from the GQP who still want to do away with Social Security, Medicare and medicaid for poor people. The GQP didn't even want stimulus checks cut to those struggling during a world-wide pandemic, and some of those devils like DeathSentence want you to just go and die, because HE doesn't feel that you need a mask. His kids go to a private school which has a mask mandate in place. My bad, Isn't it good to see GQP'er DeathSentence standing up for black people--telling them not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. Same goes for Rand Paul and Hot Wheels in Texas. Yep, now that's a party I want to belong to, one that effectively murders me.The GQP don't want people to have health, but they want it and us taxpayers are paying for them to have it. The GQP demonized Obamacare, while never laying out ONE plan for people to have health care in 75 years. They wanted to repeal and replace it with ZERO. Nothing. ZIP. NO Obamacare isn't perfect, but the GQP have NO healthcare plan Even NOW. They love talking trickle up for the rich, and pissing down on what's left of a middle class and working class society, or they just jaw jack about more tax cuts for the richest 1%, or they repeat lies that Dems are busting the budget with the infrastructure bill, yet they busted it to the tune of $7 trillion in tax cuts for the rich. Anyway, I'm living off the wages that my government employer PAID me when I started working right out of college in 1983 and up until 2010 when I officially retired. I had a damn career, hello. I've yet to draw down my Social Security which I will at age 65, and I'll bank that because my house has long been paid for. Now, if these black folks get their wish and the GQP can steal this next election ie: the House, senate, presidency then good luck to them, because the GQP doesn't believe in nor want anyone to have social security retirement, medicare--nada, nothing. They believe in others pulling themselves up by their boot straps when they don't even do that themselves. Hell, I worked at the same job for 27 years, and I'm gonna vote for Dems to get my social security, Medicare and retirement. And people like me are called useful idiots in voting for programs that Dems support and keep in existence that benefit ME? Nope, I'm voting for the party who as of now still honors social security, medicare and other extensions of my retirement. People are free to vote for Larry Elder here in Ca., because he'll make sure that they don't get sh!t, only the wealthy and super-wealthy. Those who vote for Elder to be governor won't have a working minimum wage, they'll just work for a slave wages, and then have almost no monies to draw for old age (Unless they hit a lotto or have wealthy relatives), because Elder said that Social Security is a ponzi scheme. I can't make this sh!t up.

So black folks who are so inclined, vote for the GQP. But I'm not fµck!ng myself out of what I worked for which is my retirement or my Social security, medicare and more. I went to college which my family paid for, so that I could have a career which lead me to a good retirement. Folks can fµck themselves out of their health care, social security, medicare and the chance of owning their own home if they want to. Yeah, they can be possibly homeless, working several of those low-wage paying jobs with few benefits/health care, working paycheck to paycheck if they want to. Hey, good luck with that if it's really what you folks want, I want you to have that..

Last edited:

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,388 14,182 6,599
Alleybux
NONE.

I'm 60 years old, and everything that I've benefitted from comes from Democratic policies, not from the GQP who still want to do away with Social Security, Medicare and medicaid for poor people. The GQP didn't even want stimulus checks cut to those struggling during a world-wide pandemic, and some of those devils like DeathSentence want you to just go and die, because HE doesn't feel that you need a mask. His kids go to a private school which has a mask mandate in place. My bad, Isn't it good to see GQP'er DeathSentence standing up for black people--telling them not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. Same goes for Rand Paul and Hot Wheels in Texas. Yep, now that's a party I want to belong to, one that effectively murders me.The GQP don't want people to have health, but they want it and us taxpayers are paying for them to have it. The GQP demonized Obamacare, while never laying out ONE plan for people to have health care in 75 years. They wanted to repeal and replace it with ZERO. Nothing. ZIP. NO Obamacare isn't perfect, but the GQP have NO healthcare plan Even NOW. They love talking trickle up for the rich, and pissing down on what's left of a middle class and working class society, or they just jaw jack about more tax cuts for the richest 1%, or they repeat lies that Dems are busting the budget with the infrastructure bill, yet they busted it to the tune of $7 trillion in tax cuts for the rich. Anyway, I'm living off the wages that my government employer PAID me when I started working right out of college in 1983 and up until 2010 when I officially retired. I had a damn career, hello. I've yet to draw down my Social Security which I will at age 65, and I'll bank that because my house has long been paid for. Now, if these black folks get their wish and the GQP can steal this next election ie: the House, senate, presidency then good luck to them, because the GQP doesn't believe in nor want anyone to have social security retirement, medicare--nada, nothing. They believe in others pulling themselves up by their boot straps when they don't even do that themselves. Hell, I worked at the same job for 27 years, and I'm gonna vote for Dems to get my social security, Medicare and retirement. And people like me are called useful idiots in voting for programs that Dems support and keep in existence that benefit ME? Nope, I'm voting for the party who as of now still honors social security, medicare and other extensions of my retirement. People are free to vote for Larry Elder here in Ca., because he'll make sure that they don't get sh!t, only the wealthy and super-wealthy. Those who vote for Elder to be governor won't have a working minimum wage, they'll just work for a slave wages, and then have almost no monies to draw for old age (Unless they hit a lotto or have wealthy relatives), because Elder said that Social Security is a ponzi scheme. I can't make this sh!t up.

So black folks who are so inclined, vote for the GQP. But I'm not fµck!ng myself out of what I worked for which is my retirement or my Social security, medicare and more. I went to college which my family paid for, so that I could have a career which lead me to a good retirement. Folks can fµck themselves out of their health care, social security, medicare and the chance of owning their own home if they want to. Yeah, they can be possibly homeless, working several of those low-wage paying jobs with few benefits/health care, working paycheck to paycheck if they want to. Hey, good luck with that if it's really what you folks want, I want you to have that..

Tell them!

I'm really ashamed of my generation and the one after us over the complete and utter ignorance of Black history and politics. And all because they get "educated" from social media memes, blog posts, and YouTube videos.

The biggest irony is that so many millennial and Gen Z fonts will spend their time lambasting the Democrats, but don't vote in any election but the presidential one (if that), they don't have any personal politics other than whatever is trending on Twitter or LSA, refuse to get involved in any political process, and treat politics like its an episode of Real Housewives (see the "stanning" over Cuomo, or even that bizarre ass tarot thread).

For example, AOC makes so many fonts mad af for no reason, and they'll try to take digs at her by boosting Lauren Underwood. I canvassed for Lauren during her first election. Everyone else involved in her campaign was white! Furthermore, threads about Lauren before now was met with crickets! I made a threads about Black people running for governor of predominantly white states, and fonts will come in and say they would vote for them if they lived in their state/city--like donating to a campaign in time or money has no bearing on success. Let's not talk about how defeatist too many are from jump. I also don't forget about LSA talking sh!t about Stacey Abrams's appearance for years.

You shouldn't even waste your breath trying to educate folks with your years of experience. They're borderline conservative anyways, based on their lowkey support of Candance Owens.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,556 1,214 1,989
Alleybux

This is for you

Thanks.

then why did less white men vote for trump and more white men vote for joe biden in the 2020 election

trump was causing another party re-switch. Blacks and other minorities were gravitating to the right in record numbers, so much so that they stopped counting on election night and then the next day biden suddenly won like 90% of the counted votes.

White men were sick of trump saying stuff like this, and trumps first step act was already seeing white mens approval rating with trump drop compared to 2016. meanwhile trump was showing signs of gaining with latinos and black men under the age of 35

Cafe au lait

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,443 4,538 6,628
Alleybux
then why did less white men vote for trump and more white men vote for joe biden in the 2020 election

trump was causing another party re-switch. Blacks and other minorities were gravitating to the right in record numbers, so much so that they stopped counting on election night and then the next day biden suddenly won like 90% of the counted votes.

White men were sick of trump saying stuff like this, and trumps first step act was already seeing white mens approval rating with trump drop compared to 2016. meanwhile trump was showing signs of gaining with latinos and black men under the age of 35

Most of us are aware of Trump's atrocities. However, a few fonts have repeatedly asked how is Trump hurting black people. This is a brief overview:

What’s Trump’s Problem With Black Women?
I left the GOP because of how the party treats women of color. But I’ve never seen anything like this.
What’s Trump’s Problem With Black Women?

Ben Carson moves to roll back Obama-era fair housing rule

Ben Carson's HUD dials back investigations into housing discriminationhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/

Trump Thinks Repealing This Policy Meant to Protect Minority Students Could Make Schools Safer

Trump reverses Obama-era rule designed to prevent racial bias by car dealers
Trump reverses Obama-era rule designed to prevent racial bias by car dealers

Trump Is Making It Easier to Get Away With Discrimination
The administration’s rollback of disparate-impact regulations will make it harder to root out systemic prejudice.

Trump Is Making It Easier to Get Away With Discrimination

Senate repeals auto-loan guidance in precedent-shattering vote
Senate repeals auto-loan guidance in precedent-shattering vote

Senate rolls back rules meant to root out discrimination by mortgage
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Trump Reverses Obama's Mortgage Fee Cuts on First Day
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Trump administration rolls back payday loan protections, which could affect millions of young people
Trump administration rolls back payday loan protections, which could affect millions of young people

Trump administration wants to put a limit on student loan borrowing
Trump administration wants to put a limit on student loan borrowing

Here’s a List of Rollbacks to Student Loan Protections
Here’s a List of Rollbacks to Student Loan Protections - Boston Student Loan Lawyer

Trump Reverses Obama-Era Protections on Student Debt
This clears the way for debt agencies to charge higher fees on overdue loans.
Trump Reverses Obama-Era Protections on Student Debt

Betsy DeVos Rolls Back Obama-Era Student Loan Guidance
Will Betsy DeVos' rollback of two Obama memos impact you?

The Trump Administration Just Gutted Payday-Lending Regulations
Under Trump appointee Mick Mulvaney, the CFPB is making it easier for predatory lenders to take advantage of the most vulnerable consumers.

The Trump Administration Just Gutted Payday-Lending Regulations

Trump administration quietly rolls back civil rights efforts across federal government
Trump administration quietly rolls back civil rights efforts across federal government

Trump’s Environmental Rollbacks Put Thousands of Lives at Risk, Harvard Analysis Finds
The authors used EPA’s own risk assessments to estimate the number of illnesses and early deaths prevented by clean air and water rules Trump is now trying to erase.

Trump’s Environmental Rollbacks Put Thousands of Lives at Risk, Harvard Analysis Finds

Trump rolling back Obama efforts on racial bias
Trump rolling back Obama efforts on racial bias

Trump's EPA is selling out people of color
Trump's EPA is selling out people of color (opinion) - CNN

Trump’s EPA Plans Are “Just Racist.”
He’s not only cutting essential services, but the environmental justice program is on the table.

Minorities Are Already Disproportionally Affected by Pollution. Trump’s Making It Worse.

Sen. Toomey bill repeals Obama-era anti-discrimination regulation in auto industry
Sen. Toomey bill repeals Obama-era anti-discrimination regulation in auto industry

Environmental Negligence vs. Civil Rights: Black and Hispanic Communities Get More Pollution, Fewer Jobs
Environmental Negligence vs. Civil Rights: Black and Hispanic Communities Get More Pollution, Fewer Jobs

DONALD TRUMP ATTACKED SIX BLACK WOMEN IN THREE DAYS: ‘NASTY,’ ‘LOSER,’ ‘RACIST QUESTION’ AND ‘STUPID QUESTION’

President Donald Trump, who defended himself against claims of racism just this week, has attacked six prominent black women in the three days since the midterm elections that resulted in Democrats taking House control from the Republicans.

Trump challenged the women's intelligence and in a degrading tone called one "nasty" and a “loser.” He also said he was being asked a “racist question” and a “stupid question.”

The women ranged from journalists to an election official, a politician and a former first lady.

Here is what Trump said about the women:

Michelle Obama

During a gathering with reporters Friday morning, Trump was asked to comment on former first lady Michelle Obama’s forthcoming memoir, Becoming, in which she writes that she will “never forgive” Trump for pushing the “birther” conspiracy theory that falsely claimed her husband was not born in the United States. "Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family's safety at risk,” she wrote.

“Oh, Michelle Obama said that? I haven’t seen it,” Trump commented, before accusing the former first lady of drumming up controversy for money.

“I guess she wrote a book, she got paid a lot of money to write a book, and they always insist that you come up with controversial—well, I'll give you some controversy back,” Trump said.

“I'll never forgive him [Barack Obama] for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly.… What he did to our military made this country very unsafe for you and you and you,” Trump said, pointing to reporters. “I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many other ways, which I’ll talk to you about in the future.”

April Ryan

Trump on Friday called April Ryan, a veteran White House correspondent, Washington bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks and CNN contributor, “nasty” and a “loser.” This added to a number of demeaning comments he has made about her in the past.

“I watch her get up, I mean, you talk about somebody that's a loser,” Trump said. “She doesn't know what the hell she's doing. She gets publicity and then she gets a pay raise, or she gets a contract with, I think, CNN. But she's very nasty, and she shouldn't be, she shouldn’t be.”

Two days earlier, when Ryan tried to ask Trump a question during a heated post-midterms press conference, he told her to “sit down” and remarked, “It’s such a hostile media.”

Abby Phillip

CNN White House correspondent Abby Phillip also got a verbal beating from Trump on Friday when she asked a question on many Americans’ minds: whether Trump expects his new acting attorney general, Matthew Whitaker, to be involved in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

“It’s up to him,” Trump responded, walking closer to Phillip.

“Do you want him to reign in Robert Mueller?” Phillip followed up.

“What a stupid question that is. What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot—you ask a lot of stupid questions,” Trump fired off at her, before walking back to where he was originally standing and shaking his head.

Yamiche Alcindor

During the Wednesday presser, Trump accused PBS NewsHour White House correspondent Yamiche Alcindor of asking a “racist question.”

Alcindor had asked Trump if his reference to himself as a “nationalist”—rather than a globalist—was in support of white nationalists. Following a deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year, Trump had blamed and praised both sides.

“I don’t know why you’d say that—that’s such a racist question,” Trump told Alcindor. “Honestly, I know you have it written down and you’re going to tell me. Let me tell you, that’s a racist question.”

Trump went on to brag about himself: “Why do I have among the highest poll numbers with African-Americans? I mean, why do I have my highest poll numbers?”

While a Rasmussen Reports poll recently put Trump's approval rating among black voters at 40 percent, other polls have found it to be between 15 and 17 percent.

Brenda Snipes

Without naming her, Trump questioned the competence of Florida's Broward County supervisor of elections, Brenda Snipes, amid a vote discrepancy in a county that has faced similar controversy before—and may cause a midterms recount in Florida. Trump and Republicans do not want a recount because Democrats conceded to Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in the Senate and gubernatorial races, respectively. But the Republicans’ leads have narrowed.

“If you look at Broward County, they have had a horrible history, and if you look at the person—in this case, a woman—involved, she has a horrible history,” Trump said of Snipes.

“All of a sudden, they’re finding votes out of nowhere, and Rick Scott, who won by, you know, it was close, he won by comfortable margin, every couple of hours it goes down a little bit,” Trump said.

The president reiterated that there are “really bad things” that have happened in Broward County and said, “She’s been to court, she’s had a lot of problems, she’s lost.”

He concluded, “I think people have to look at it very, very cautiously.”

Mia Love

During Trump's press conference Wednesday, he mocked RepublicanCongresswoman Mia Love, who had refrained from embracing him and his administration, for losing her re-election bid to Democrat Ben McAdams in Utah’s 4th Congressional District.

“Mia Love gave me no love. And she lost,” Trump said. “Too bad. Sorry about that, Mia.”

In 2015, Love was the first blackRepublican woman to be elected to Congress. She was also the first Haitian-American to win a Utah seat.

After Trump’s attacks, the women backed each other and saw a wave of support from others on social media.

Donald Trump has attacked six black women in three days: "Nasty," "loser," "racist question" and "stupid question"

'Low IQ,' 'SPECTACULAR,' 'Dog': How Trump Tweets About African-Americans

President Trump is known for throwing around insults, but his clashes with high-profile African-Americans this summer renewed focus on the language Trump uses to speak to and about black people.

NPR examined Trump's Twitter feed between June 1 and Labor Day. It provided a snapshot of a president who directs venomous tirades at black public figures who bash him, while singling out black celebrities who support him for praise.

During those three months, Trump tweeted almost 900 times abouteverything from tariffs to North Korea.

Nearly 50 tweets were focused on a black person or black Americans in general, with 20 of those tweets negative in tone . . .

'Low IQ,' 'SPECTACULAR,' 'Dog': How Trump Tweets About African-Americans

The Trump administration is considering a major rollback of civil rights regulation

A recent Washington Post report says plans to alter disparate impact regulation, a key part of civil rights enforcement, might be in the works.
The Trump administration is considering a major rollback of civil rights regulation

New Trump Administration Policy Would Make Racism OK as Long as You Don't Mean It

While America is engaged in a heated debate about the border wall and the government shutdown, at least three cabinet-level departments inside the Trump administration have been quietly investigating how they could roll back a particularly important legal precedent that prevents discrimination in housing, employment, policing and even education.

The Washington Post reports that the Department of Justice recently issued an internal memo directing top civil rights officials inside the Department of Justice to examine how disparate impact regulations can be changed or removed. Similar efforts are also underway at the Department of Education as well as the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

If you’re not familiar with the concept of “disparate impact” (sometimes called “adverse impact,” or (“disproportionate impact”) allow me to explain the concept with another, more appropriate synonym:

Structural racism.

While most people have been led to believe that racism has something to do with hate, intent or belief, that is not the case. Legally, a policy, rule or action can be declared discriminatory even if the rule or policy itself doesn’t have any discriminatory intent. If an action has a disproportionately negative effect on a legally protected group of people, then it is illegal, even if it is not intended to discriminate.

The concept is simple. Even if a thing is not meant to be racist, it is still racist if it systematically affects a protected class of people. It was enshrined in Title VI the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and has stood as a bedrock principle and the legal test for prejudice ever since.

For instance, imagine that a state decided to require all voters to have voter ID (not that this would ever happen). Now, even if lawmakers ruled that the new law was enacted across the board to prevent voter fraud, a court might still rule that the law disproportionately impacts African-American voters who are less likely to have a state ID, as the Eastern District of Wisconsin did in striking down a voter ID law.

Despite what the “he-ain’t-done-nothin’-for-us” crowd would have you believe, Barack Obama’s often used the concept to address many racial disparities. The education secretary issued a “dear colleague” letter to schools that punished black kids more harshly than white kids warning them that they could be sued for discrimination. It’s how the ObamaJustice Department forced sweeping changes in Ferguson, Mo. police department that disproportionately ticketed black drivers. The Obamaadministration took a housing case all the way to the Supreme Court to fight housing discriminationand unfair lending practices by banks.

Florida’s Democratic Party successfully used the legal precedent to ensure that votes weren’t tossed out in the most recent midterm elections, writing in their bid for injunctive relief:

This entirely standardless, inconsistent, and unreliable signature matching process, which has a disparate impact on People of Color and young, first time voters, violates the prohibition against undue burdens on the right to vote, enshrined under the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, and subjects Florida voters to disparate treatment and inconsistent standards in violation of the Fourteenth Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause.

Well, Donald Trump is tired of thisbullshit.

The Washington Post writes that conservatives have wanted to erode the principal for years, writing:

Past Republican administrations have done little to erode the concept’sapplication, partly out of concerns that the Supreme Court might disagree, or that such changes would be unpopular and viewed as racist...

But conservatives have long argued that proving discrimination should require proof that someone intended to treat people differently. And they say that if people are being judged by numbers, they may feel pressure to make decisions based on racial quotas.

That’s right. Donald Trump wants to make racism OK unless someone can prove the accused party intended to discriminate against them. To be fair, if this concept was in place when Trump settled a federal housing discrimination lawsuit, he still would have lost after a doorman who worked in Trump’s building revealed that he was told: “If a black person came to 2650 Ocean Parkway and inquired about an apartment for rent, and he, that is [redacted] was not there at the time, that I should tell him that the rent was twice as much as it really was, in order that he could not afford the apartment.”

Under the Trump theory of jurisprudence, poll taxes, all-white schools and redlining—the federal policy that basically banned banks from issuing government-backed home loans in black neighborhoods—would still be legal as long as the racists didn’t broadcast their intent.

Because institutional racism is disparate impact in a nutshell. It is Brian Kempdisenfranchising tens of thousands of black voters under the guise of “ballot security.” It is the reality that poorest majority white public schools are still funded at higher rates than the average majority-black school. It is the fact that every year, black people are 3 times more likely to be killed by police even though there is no provable widespread collusion.

Embedding discriminatory policies in the rules is the definition of institutional racism. Yet there are many people who truly believe that as long as they don’t have malice in their hearts and remain a good person, they can’t be racist.

Luckily, there is also a legal term for that belief:

Racism.

New Trump Administration Policy Would Make Racism OK as Long as You Don't Mean It

Betsy DeVos panel rejects Obama-era effort to reduce discrimination in school discipline

President Trump’s school safety commission will recommend canceling an Obama-era initiative meant to reduceracial disparities in school discipline and will not recommend new gun restrictions, people familiar with the matter and . . .

Trump’s Justice Department Redefines Whose Civil Rights to Protect

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s decision last week tosupport Asian-Americans seeking to curb race-based college admissions is the latest in a series of moves that are redefining decades of civil rights enforcement — and reshaping the very notion of whose interests the federal government should protect.

Since its founding six decades ago, the Justice Department’s civil rights division has used the Constitution and federal law to expand protections of African-Americans, gays, lesbians and transgender people, immigrants and other minorities — efforts that haveextended the government’s reach from polling stations to police stations.

But under Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the focus has shifted to people of faith, police officers and local government officials who maintain they have been trampled by the federal government. The department has supported state voting laws that could wind up removingthousands of people from voter rolls. And it has pulled back on robust oversight of police departments found to have violated the rights of citizens in their jurisdictions.

Trump’s Justice Department Redefines Whose Civil Rights to Protect

(Black Republican/Fox News Analyst) Juan Williams: Trump's war on civil rights

Black Republican/Fox News Analyst) Juan Williams: Trump's war on civil rights
. . . How can good people excuse such bitter, divisive talk from the nation’sleader as if it is a minor issue, a distraction for overly sensitive snowflakes?

Even more troubling is the ugly reality of Trump’s policies.

In my new book which comes out this week, “What the Hell Do You Have to Lose? — Trump’s War on Civil Rights,” I write about the story behind his tweets and tirades.

That hidden story is thisadministration’s systematic effort to turn back the clock on minority voting rights, cut protection against employment discrimination, diminish efforts to get more young black people into college, and push to end consent decrees with local police intended to ease tensions with black Americans.

The legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Supreme Court Justice ThurgoodMarshall, and the civil rights movement is on the line.

When Trump first asked the question, “What the hell do you have to lose?,” he was speaking to an overwhelmingly white audience, expressing disdain for black people who favored DemocratHillary Clinton over him.

He never went into a black neighborhood and he never said that to a black audience.

The condescending question revealed that, in his thinking, black people have nothing to lose by voting for him since, in his bigoted mind, all black people live in neighborhoods with constantgunfire, bad schools and no jobs.

The incredible story of the sacrificesmade to produce today’s black middle class and black political power — the civil rights movement’s great achievements — went right over Trump’s head.

To this day, he dismisses questions about his demeaning attacks on blacks by talking about the low blackunemployment rate.

The fact that about half of blackAmericans have been able to rise into the middle class or beyond in the last 50 years somehow escaped his notice. He wants to talk about black poverty, misery and crime in front of white audiences. His intention is to paint himself as the hero keeping thebarbarians at bay.

But forget the vile rhetoric for amoment.

The heart of the racial divide Trump is exploiting has to do with how he governs and the poisonous signals he sends about the acceptability of white indifference to the nation’s history of slavery, legal discrimination and ongoing racial bias.

Take voting rights as a top-of-mind example heading into the midterm elections.

Trump has packed the federal judiciary with right-wing judges who have shown zero sympathy for — and in some cases outright hostility to — the legislative victories of the civil rights movement.

There is little in the record of Justice Neil Gorsuch, or embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, to suggest they would defend the Voting Rights Act from further attempts to gut it.

Trump’s Attorney General Jeff Sessions, unlike his predecessor Eric Holder, has done nothing to curtail efforts by Republican-majority state legislatures to suppress and disenfranchise minority voters through schemes like Voter ID and the cancellation of early voting.

This rollback is taking place at a time of fearful racial division in the country.

A Fox News poll taken late last month found that 58 percent of Americans disapprove of the way Trump is handling race relations. Just 33 percent approve.

As the author of a major book on the civil rights movement, “Eyes on the Prize — America’s Civil Rights Years 1954-1965,” one question I am often asked is, “Who will be the next Dr. King?”

There have been some obvious contenders over the years. Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton used media attention to spotlight real issues of racial injustice in our society.

But in many ways, they ended up being celebrities who lacked King’s moral authority to speak to problems inside the black community, such as black-on-black crime, family breakdown due to high rates of out-of-wedlock births, and bad schools in poor, segregated black neighborhoods.

Now the more pressing question, beyond who will be the next King or even the next Obama, is who will protect America’s civil rights achievements, both symbolic and tangible, from the Trump administration’s siege?

Will America need a new civil rights movement to protect us from the Trump war on civil rights?

Juan Williams: Trump's war on civil rights

Reaction score
Reactions
2,556 1,214 1,989
Alleybux
black women and black men political beliefs are no longer intertwened, with social media we can see that black women dont really care for us. Most black men under the age of 35 realize that we have no allies. So we are no longer voting for the black womans cause, we are putting black men's voting intrest first

CaramelCutie757

Non Conformist
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
36,877 1,223 1,730
Alleybux
The GOP doesn’t give a flying fig about Black people or nobody else for that matter. They rather suppress the Black vote because that’s the only way they can win elections these days. Cheaters don’t care about nobody but themselves.

744Boss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,969 1,892 1,986
Alleybux
I agree whole heartedly! White progressives are not to be trusted. These are the same "allies" who are gentrfying black neighborhoods all while claiming to be down with "the culture". I'm watching it happen at my complex right now. More and more Whites have been moving in but some how all the black tenants are being evicted. Hmm. Yet the Latinos that are here aren't. I even saw an elderly couple living here which is EXTREMELY rare given the neighborhood and environment.

They do NOT have our best interests at heart. Oh and just a reminder for all you folks who like to groan mfs and call them racist, white supremacist, or self haters when hearing the truth... I need yall to remember how racist them white progressive "allies" where towards black people after Hillary lost. They blamed it solely on us... They showed their whole entire ass that day and yall STILL fall for their sh!t.
I'd love to get into this gentrification stuff because what it tells me is that we have black people living in areas for decades without owning sh!t. They can't gentrify you out of a home you own or with a mortgage. But If you're renting then you really aren't setting yourself up for a long-term spot in an area.

I feel like the focus is on the wrong thing. The issue for me isn't that white people are moving in, it that black people could so easily be pushed out because we aren't owners, just folks working to make the landlord rich.

The world of yesteryear with lifetime rentals is ending. This is why black people have the lowest net worth in America. We spend all our time dealing with landlords instead of buying. Then we get mad when rents increase as if rent isn't affected by the market. I'm mad that the black folks in some of these areas weren't or chose not to buy back in the day when the homes or condos were undervalued.

CaramelCutie757

Non Conformist
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
36,877 1,223 1,730
Alleybux
I'd love to get into this gentrification stuff because what it tells me is that we have black people living in areas for decades without owning sh!t. They can't gentrify you out of a home you own or with a mortgage. But If you're renting then you really aren't setting yourself up for a long-term spot in an area.

I feel like the focus is on the wrong thing. The issue for me isn't that white people are moving in, it that black people could so easily be pushed out because we aren't owners, just folks working to make the landlord rich.

The world of yesteryear with lifetime rentals is ending. This is why black people have the lowest net worth in America. We spend all our time dealing with landlords instead of buying. Then we get mad when rents increase as if rent isn't affected by the market. I'm mad that the black folks in some of these areas weren't or chose not to buy back in the day when the homes or condos were undervalued.

I know personally of a couple that investors tried to gentrify so yeah it can happen. They tried to scam them out of their house and put a fake mortgage on their house to steal their title. They almost had their house paid off but found out somebody put an additional mortgage and forged their signatures to it. The couple had to get attorneys to fight to prove that they owned their house and now they are planning to sue.

BROWNESTSUGA

Reaction score
Reactions
599 78 33
Alleybux
It’s not about Republicans are Dems. You think Dems are going to do more than Repugs? The truth is it’s our stupidity to think the Dems care about you, nobody cares.

We are always looking for a handout and special rights while becoming one of the worse immoral ethnic people on the face of the earth. We do not have ethical leadership and we have destroyed our bloodlines. And even after all this so many BW can’t discern what has transpired.
That's the thing most of our people refuse to hear. NEITHER side cares. We are only used for voting matters. All Hilary had to say to get people to turn out is that he carries hot sauce in her purse to and you best believe mfs were inventing her to the "cook out". This is the same woman who called black kids super predators while her husband made the crime bill that had and still has the worst impact on the black community. Hmmm. Wasn't he a Dem as well?

Biden's you ain't black if you don't vote for comment turned me all the way off. The pandering is sickening, yet our folks fall for it EVERY single time.

BROWNESTSUGA

Reaction score
Reactions
599 78 33
Alleybux

My cousin and I just had the conversation the other day. She's a realtor and everything you said in your last paragraph is actually true However black folks CAN be pushed out if the homes the own. Mainly because they may not own the land said house is on.

My family will soon face this exact situation. The land that my gma and uncle live own was once owned by my great grandfather I believe, when he died he left it to his kids. You have a certain amount of time(four years) to claim that land. Since the DEED wasn't claimed(I found the will that people thought was lost when I was 8), it belongs to the WHOLE family and now the family has to come to agreement on what to do with that land as well as pay the taxes in the future if they want to actually keep it.. My uncle is the only one paying taxes on the land and if he stops the land WILL be taken by the county. There are people already looking to buy that land. Even though that house is the family's the county or the people who purchase the land has every right to kick my elderly grandmother and uncle out of that house. No one claimed the deed so its theirs. When my uncle dies this will leave my cousin and his mother homeless as well becausethey live on some of his land.

He recently stopped paying taxes on one of the many pieces of land he owned and welp the country took it and someone bought it. The house is no longer his. Who ever buy that land now owns the house that resides in the land as well.

BROWNESTSUGA

Reaction score
Reactions
599 78 33
Alleybux
Lmao yall keep groan my sh!t and calling it clown sh!t and it's laughable.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
That's the thing most of our people refuse to hear. NEITHER side cares. We are only used for voting matters. All Hilary had to say to get people to turn out is that he carries hot sauce in her purse to and you best believe mfs were inventing her to the "cook out". This is the same woman who called black kids super predators while her husband made the crime bill that had and still has the worst impact on the black community. Hmmm. Wasn't he a Dem as well?

Biden's you ain't black if you don't vote for comment turned me all the way off. The pandering is sickening, yet our folks fall for it EVERY single time.
Agreed. We as a people can’t think so we’ll.