Black Professor Made Inappropriate Comment to Student Using Trayvon Martin

Food Alchemist
Reactions
5,024 9 28
Alleybux
Y'all gonna kill me for this but I think y'all taking this too far. You think she is a white supremacist. Black folks getting to weak. I'm sorry but you all sound like Karens. She don't want him to get shot.
The way she said it wasn't a problem for me.

Before you come for me, Trayvon is from my hood. He was very close to many people I know. So think twice before you come at me.

Your favorite nip slip
Time Out
Reactions
32,853 277 109
Alleybux
Some of the biggest perpetrators of white supremacy are black people who think they have made it and think they are the exceptional negro.

Fuck Butts.

Reactions
206,347 1,049 411
Alleybux
Y'all gonna kill me for this but I think y'all taking this too far. You think she is a white supremacist. Black folks getting to weak. I'm sorry but you all sound like Karens. She don't want him to get shot.

Before you come for me, Trayvon is from my hood. He was very close to many people I know. So think twice before you come at me.
She didn’t want him to get shot? Who was he in danger of being shot by in his college classroom exactly?? A hoodie isn’t a ski mask... it’s not absurd to wear one bundled up indoors when it’s cold. Especially in these buildings where they’re trying to regulate temperature and save money so it’s freezing.

Reactions
30,625 367 236
Alleybux

Y'all be asking to get cursed out and it's so sad. Anyway, I've always wondered how the community Trayvon was from really managed. Get y'all shit together! Because this mentality is precisely the fucking problem.

Reactions
8,966 343 45
Alleybux
I cannot stand black people like this ignorant bitch. I’ve learned throughout the years that black people can also be racist and hate other blacks when another black woman told me my Afro looked a mess, nappy and that I looked like Medusa. I would’ve call this professor a fat, ugly inside and outside bitch to her face. They just wish they were white SO bad.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Summer Walker says all her friends are guys, since girls use her and want her man
Sigh...oh Summer. Did she have the baby yet? I haven’t heard or seen anything about the baby Yeah she did. Then wrote a post saying how she...
Valencia's Lie | Part 7
I agree. She was married for three whole years And still can’t move on. She really needs a counselor. I saw her vid today “he thinks the grass is...
Black Girl Magic: ALENA MAZE (from MAZELEE) IS THE FIRST BLACK PERSON IN HISTORY TO RECEIVE A...
That's For sure! Every time I visited her channel she was still in school. We are the most educated group in the US per this study Percentage...
Antidepressants on children?
It's not normal. There's something else going which you need to find out. Either some mental disorders (e.g. autism, asperger) or a traumatic...
Rapper Black Rob Has Passed Away
There wasn't anything NATURAL about either one of those deaths. Just say you dgaf and are a P- debil fan and go. None of y’all truly gaf about...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Keesha was screwing boys and girls in HS. That V card was taken in MS by a dude name Travion Lmao. Definitely some Travion’s out that way. Dang...
Is Nene going to Zeus Network?
My Good sis. I’m rooting for her. She definitely has a solid fanbase. I feel like she jumped ship just in time. Atl is like bad girls club...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
sorry, by that i mean where did the rumour that he gets it on in hallways come from? was it that one reddit post Some random tea poster... it's...
Is Nicki Minaj losing sleep over Cardi B
Nope, But cardi surely is. Sis spent 3 years arguing with a fan base, Follows the “Nicki Minaj Topic” on twitter, and was caught with a screenshot...
Top Bottom