Quantcast

Black Professor Made Inappropriate Comment to Student Using Trayvon Martin

janedoe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,271 1,062 420
Alleybux
Y'all gonna kill me for this but I think y'all taking this too far. You think she is a white supremacist. Black folks getting to weak. I'm sorry but you all sound like Karens. She don't want him to get shot.
The way she said it wasn't a problem for me.

Before you come for me, Trayvon is from my hood. He was very close to many people I know. So think twice before you come at me.
She didn’t want him to get shot? Who was he in danger of being shot by in his college classroom exactly?? A hoodie isn’t a ski mask... it’s not absurd to wear one bundled up indoors when it’s cold. Especially in these buildings where they’re trying to regulate temperature and save money so it’s freezing.

NebbyNilla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63,317 1,776 603
Alleybux
Y'all gonna kill me for this but I think y'all taking this too far. You think she is a white supremacist. Black folks getting to weak. I'm sorry but you all sound like Karens. She don't want him to get shot.
The way she said it wasn't a problem for me.

Before you come for me, Trayvon is from my hood. He was very close to many people I know. So think twice before you come at me.

Y'all be asking to get cursed out and it's so sad. Anyway, I've always wondered how the community Trayvon was from really managed. Get y'all sh!t together! Because this mentality is precisely the fµck!ng problem.

TheMayTaurus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,404 4,638 779
Alleybux
I cannot stand black people like this ignorant b!tch. I’ve learned throughout the years that black people can also be racist and hate other blacks when another black woman told me my Afro looked a mess, nappy and that I looked like Medusa. I would’ve call this professor a fat, ugly inside and outside b!tch to her face. They just wish they were white SO bad.