Quantcast

Black Transwoman angry rant at black women

thefuture

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,761 4,039 2,522
Alleybux
Exactly I felt she was going easy on Trans people. She said in the beginning that we should be respectful because we could have children that are trans. However, she goes in on black men and light skin women all day. Can we not have lightskin children or black boys in the future? That logic just didn't make sense to me.

Your more likely to have a light skin child or a black boy too. I'm gonna act like this didn't happen cause I mostly agree with Chrissie.

Flygirlpeach

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,988 63 32
Alleybux
I must be mean because I don’t think Chrissie goes hard enough on anybody in regular videos or livestreams. I think black women perceive her as going easy on transwomen because most of us are more sensitive to her tone when she addresses light skin women and black men. She held her ground with Sasha forcing her to apologize then they moved on agreeing to disagree on some things. Chrissie has more patience than me but you could tell Sasha didn’t really want the smoke so they ended amicably. I highly doubt Chrissies channel will ever be infiltrated by trans women or their issues she made that clear to Sasha and her subscribers.

AngelJ

**** GANG GANG
Reaction score
Reactions
59,532 3,068 1,766
Alleybux
Lawd Sasha said they are Jamaican and got a 9 Inch cock. Like how can anyone see a man that is with them as straight? Didn't even get bottom surgery

If you are comfortable getting off on male genitalia (heck, it could be zoom image of the male genitalia and you won't know whether the person is trans or not), you are not straight.

AngelJ

**** GANG GANG
Reaction score
Reactions
59,532 3,068 1,766
Alleybux
I also want to say this as well to the biological men and transgender women who keep gaslighting biological women who are not interested in men who date men or trans women and trying to force it down their throat. If biological women are jealous of these relationships than why are biological women trying to run away from these biological men that date transgender women (as well as run away from biological men that date biological men too). If biological women were jealous they would try keep these biological men instead of running away from these men.

This is why it is a problem to them.

Last edited:

HIATUSSS

DONE WITH THIS SITE.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,069 3,013 1,243
Alleybux
Chile that live was a hot mess! I only caught the last hour or so and that Sasha person was tiresome and disgusting in their speech and Chrissie played right along with it. Chrissie has been making a lot of complaining lives lately and it’s made me side eye her. She’s not at all feminine on those lives. Also, did y’all catch where she said bio women will be competing with trans women?! The whole chat lit up cuz aint no way am I competing with someone who needs surgery/hormone pills to imitate me

Triela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,611 176 22
Alleybux
I must be mean because I don’t think Chrissie goes hard enough on anybody in regular videos or livestreams. I think black women perceive her as going easy on transwomen because most of us are more sensitive to her tone when she addresses light skin women and black men. She held her ground with Sasha forcing her to apologize then they moved on agreeing to disagree on some things. Chrissie has more patience than me but you could tell Sasha didn’t really want the smoke so they ended amicably. I highly doubt Chrissies channel will ever be infiltrated by trans women or their issues she made that clear to Sasha and her subscribers.
Chrissie was being pragmatic. She wasn't trying to humiliate Sasha, she just wanted her to own up to what she said. She even managed to get a truce from someone you wouldn't expect. When arguing with someone that everyone knows is in the wrong, you don't have to keep hammering how bad they are. It makes you look like you are bullying an easy target. It might not seem like it from the surface, but Chrissie had more to lose because Sasha already lost. What saved Chrissie was making it clear she had an issue with what she said, not her as a person. I noticed how Sasha softened up once Chrissie talked about how she would hang out in clubs and salons with another trans woman. Chrissie makes it clear that she isn't against anyone, she wants to be respected as others would wish for the same.

FruitCake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,309 964 335
Alleybux
I agree. We must remember Sasha is obviously unhinged and suffers from dysmorphia amongst other things. I feel Sasha like most trans people especially trans women project onto women and go hardest on us because they're jealous and we represent everything they can never be regardless of how well they can "suck dick from the back", how nice their implants look, and how many men fµck them. Peep how she lied about having a vagina and admitted she has pussy envy. But I don't think we would have got that admission had Chrissie stayed grilling her.

Her videos were full of venom but they came from a place of insecurity. She wasn't saying anything based on facts she was simply trying to hurt the people she felt attacked by. It was all projection and the way she spoke felt like she was in a panic manic state. Nothing made sense and it was all just insults and SJW buzzwords used to deflect responsibility for her misogynoir language.

She probably felt embarrassed and the video had the opposite effect since the BC at large really don't play with trans people coming outta pocket like that compared to how white people let trans people walk all over them. Them lil SJW buzzwords don't work over here.

Even though Sasha doubled down in the beginning I think Chrissie realized all that I stated above and empathized with her but still let her explain herself for other questionable things she said. At the end of the day, there will be no progress if we all are just having ego-driven shouting matches at each other. And because Chrissie stayed level-headed, it calmed Sasha down and it made them see eye to eye and Sasha admitted that she didn't mean what she said she was just hurt and trying to hurt women back.

Chrissie stood her ground on things she didn't believe in but still remained respectful. And knew when to hold her tongue if she knew her opinion might trigger Sasha. This is how debates should be.

Freestyle

Soouuper Straight Adult Human Female
Reaction score
Reactions
4,318 8 2
Alleybux
People pity Sasha for the jealous bitter trans identified male that he is.

He's so deluded. Refuses to accept that straight women don't want the dirty dl men they play hide the dick with them. It's not intimidation, it's self respect.

We just want these cocks in frocks to leave us alone.

Last edited:

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,692 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
Exactly I felt she was going easy on Trans people. She said in the beginning that we should be respectful because we could have children that are trans.

But if we had children who are trans, maybe we would teach them to respect women and others, and not to bully people into believing what you believe.

pleaserina

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,070 31 18
Alleybux
I agree. We must remember Sasha is obviously unhinged and suffers from dysmorphia amongst other things. I feel Sasha like most trans people especially trans women project onto women and go hardest on us because they're jealous and we represent everything they can never be regardless of how well they can "suck dick from the back", how nice their implants look, and how many men fµck them. Peep how she lied about having a vagina and admitted she has pussy envy. But I don't think we would have got that admission had Chrissie stayed grilling her.

Her videos were full of venom but they came from a place of insecurity. She wasn't saying anything based on facts she was simply trying to hurt the people she felt attacked by. It was all projection and the way she spoke felt like she was in a panic manic state. Nothing made sense and it was all just insults and SJW buzzwords used to deflect responsibility for her misogynoir language.

She probably felt embarrassed and the video had the opposite effect since the BC at large really don't play with trans people coming outta pocket like that compared to how white people let trans people walk all over them. Them lil SJW buzzwords don't work over here.

Even though Sasha doubled down in the beginning I think Chrissie realized all that I stated above and empathized with her but still let her explain herself for other questionable things she said. At the end of the day, there will be no progress if we all are just having ego-driven shouting matches at each other. And because Chrissie stayed level-headed, it calmed Sasha down and it made them see eye to eye and Sasha admitted that she didn't mean what she said she was just hurt and trying to hurt women back.

Chrissie stood her ground on things she didn't believe in but still remained respectful. And knew when to hold her tongue if she knew her opinion might trigger Sasha. This is how debates should be.

Yes, women have the emotional intelligence that men often lack. Haven't watched it (and might never do so) but this doesn't really surprise me. I hope no one gives this man anymore attention.

FruitCake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,309 964 335
Alleybux
She made a community post on YT with the link but it for members only. Probably because the content was so vulgar
Yeah, she said since Sasha kept going off about sucking dick and licking pussy it's gonna get demonetized and she didn't want to have to cut stuff out since it was a good live.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
This is one reason why black women don't want to be with men who have or want to have xes with trans women.

infographic-hiv-prevalence-download.png

Christiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,204 2,088 830
Alleybux
I guess people expected Chrissie to curse her out from the jump. Sasha honestly didn’t come in all roar roar like her video, so Chrissie just matched her tone while still getting her point across.

Christiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,204 2,088 830
Alleybux

Exactly excellent point, we as real biological women are just different. That empathy chip is strong in us, even for people who don’t deserve it.

Triela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,611 176 22
Alleybux
I guess people expected Chrissie to curse her out from the jump. Sasha honestly didn’t come in all roar roar like her video, so Chrissie just matched her tone while still getting her point across.
During the livestream, Sasha was only watching. People took notice and told Chrissie she was there. Chrissie was the one who asked Sasha if she wanted to join in and she accepted. Chrissie wasn't being confrontational, she truly wanted to have a discussion and know what was Sasha's reason for making the videos.

UGotServed

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,781 2,414 1,811
Alleybux
He just admitted to suffering from vagina envy but he also said that he has a neo vagene. I’m so confused, my head hurts.

Now I see what yall talking about, I'm currently watching and I'm also confused on the "intimidated by vagina' part. In that moment, he/she realized that their surgical vagina is NOT the same as a real vagina.

Wowzers.

And when asked by Chrssie if he/she is bisexual... she/he says "no I am a Heterosexual Transwoman" brooo wtf.

Triela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,611 176 22
Alleybux
Now I see what y'all talking about, I'm currently watching and I'm also confused on the "intimidated by vagina' part. In that moment, he/she realized that their surgical vagina is NOT the same as a real vagina.

Wowzers.

And when asked by Chrissie if he/she is bisexual... she/he says "no I am a Heterosexual Transwoman" brooo wtf.
She also said she is heteroflexible and is willing to have xes with women if both are in the mood. She said that the reason why she doesn't date women is because of vagina envy, not because of lack of attraction. Sasha may be bisexual with a strong preference for men, but has a complex with women.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,965 15,917 9,638
Alleybux

Biological black women are apparently "black insecure bxhes"
Black transwoman goes on an angry rant against black biological women but claims to be us, make it make sense. Calls out bisexual black women too all whilst getting catty over straight-men.

CLIFFS

10.30 Does mental gymnastics and nearly admits to being male at.

3.20 "You are boring you are judgemental straight men are into transsexuals."

5.00 "You black bxhes are thirsty, you black bxhes are desperate, this is why men are realising they don't have to hide their attraction for us, no men want you."

8.00 "They don't need to expose their sexuality to you dirty a$$ bxhes."

Time 2.00 "black women are responsible for the murder from transwomen because of how straight men think and treat us"

This pretty bio woman in the live stream is called @Najaworld on IG

No thank you. I am tired

Freestyle

Soouuper Straight Adult Human Female
Reaction score
Reactions
4,318 8 2
Alleybux
Now I see what yall talking about, I'm currently watching and I'm also confused on the "intimidated by vagina' part. In that moment, he/she realized that their surgical vagina is NOT the same as a real vagina.

Wowzers.

And when asked by Chrssie if he/she is bisexual... she/he says "no I am a Heterosexual Transwoman" brooo wtf.
He's still got his dick. Kept bragging about his alleged 9 inch cock :sick:

Women don't have dick, balls and/or a prostate.

He's a lying cock in a frock mysognist.

Triela

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,611 176 22
Alleybux
Here is the beginning of Chrissie's video:

Is it transphobia or competition for men? - weaponizing phobia (SNIPPET)