Black Twitter Tea & Discussion Thread

Reactions
4,418 36 1
Alleybux
Milk River is one of those raggedy spots masquerading as an upscale venue. So it's perfect for the BB, from what I've seen of the attendees. :disdain:

I think it will be filled with a lot of out of town people and not too many living in NYC. I've never been to Milk River but I've heard complaints. What's the purpose of the whole BB? It seems like the same people attend each one.

Mod note: Part II here http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1157677-Black-Twitter-Tea-amp-Discussion-Thread-II

Call Center Operator
Reactions
8,300 42 19
Alleybux
Milk River is one of those raggedy spots masquerading as an upscale venue. So it's perfect for the BB, from what I've seen of the attendees. :disdain:

This shade. But it's true.
I have been there 3 times and its' been a mess each time. The food is good if they remember to put your order in. I just wonder where everyone is going to be dancing at.

General Manager
Reactions
29,971 755 46
Alleybux
Scamming on twitter.

She had one , i remember her tweeting about work and switching jobs . Then she decided one day not to work anymore . So she says .. idk. I also remember when her dog died and she was insufferable, she got another dog and was obsessed then we heard nothing about the dog anymore once she because all psychic and enlightened .

Starter
Reactions
1,671 28
Alleybux
Anyone seeing the mess going down with Civil Savage (Hustle_Scholar). People are calling him out about his old predatory tweets and he mentioned "when his name started popping up on lipstick alley" and I cackled.

1. To my knowledge, I've only seen him acknowledged on here once and it was myself who asked about him.

2. I don't recall anyone knowing much about him aside from him always being in the mix but maybe my memory isn't serving me correctly.

dcf956d14ace052e2b056ef97b4335c3.jpg

Rookie
Reactions
169 2
Alleybux
Anyone seeing the mess going down with Civil Savage (Hustle_Scholar). People are calling him out about his old predatory tweets and he mentioned "when his name started popping up on lipstick alley" and I cackled.

1. To my knowledge, I've only seen him acknowledged on here once and it was myself who asked about him.

2. I don't recall anyone knowing much about him aside from him always being in the mix but maybe my memory isn't serving me correctly.

dcf956d14ace052e2b056ef97b4335c3.jpg

Girl yes I just saw this! As soon as I read it I RAN up in here. I'm trying to get the tea on what's going on, but I'm also tryna gettin ready to leave work in a few minutes lol. However I guess he said some crazy ("jokes")/mess about lusting after underage girls & his favorite phrase being "I just turned 18" or something like that. He says a LOT of off the wall shit though & I've been minimizing my time on Twitter however Imma have to unfollow, smh

I don’t know how to hog tie!
Reactions
155,749 432 88
Alleybux
She had one , i remember her tweeting about work and switching jobs . Then she decided one day not to work anymore . So she says .. idk. I also remember when her dog died and she was insufferable, she got another dog and was obsessed then we heard nothing about the dog anymore once she because all psychic and enlightened .

I think she was doing administrative work. I just remember from the old tweets. But I definitely remember when all this fuckery with the dog went down. I guess her spirit told her to quit her job. #GetRichStartScamming

Dr. Miss Know It All
Reactions
16,348 261 43
Alleybux
Is phillytheboss really rich as he say he is? He talks about a lot of basic shit and just brags a lot. It's getting so annoying seeing him on my TL.

I had to unfollow him a long time ago because of that air about him thinking he knew everything and had everything and had done everything and was better than everyone.

I dont know anything about him besides he got on my nerves though. lol

Dr. Miss Know It All
Reactions
16,348 261 43
Alleybux
Y'all think Resha insufferable now talking about her wegmans bae (does he have a name? lol) and being pregnant every 3 minutes (we get it bitch, his nut and your egg met up) in her bad wigs with her ugly hands... wait until that baby gets here and she thinks she is the most miraculous woman on earth along with the other 4 billion mothers on earth right now. (don't get me wrong, carrying and giving birth is the most amazing thing I've ever done, but I wasn't insufferable about it lol) once that little boy gets here she's going to know EVERYTHING about motherhood and it will be nonstop talk about being a mother and about making your own organic twice pureed baby food. I think I might have to stop following now. I've had about enough.

Starter
Reactions
1,071 16 37
Alleybux
Y'all think Resha insufferable now talking about her wegmans bae (does he have a name? lol) and being pregnant every 3 minutes (we get it bitch, his nut and your egg met up) in her bad wigs with her ugly hands... wait until that baby gets here and she thinks she is the most miraculous woman on earth along with the other 4 billion mothers on earth right now. (don't get me wrong, carrying and giving birth is the most amazing thing I've ever done, but I wasn't insufferable about it lol) once that little boy gets here she's going to know EVERYTHING about motherhood and it will be nonstop talk about being a mother and about making your own organic twice pureed baby food. I think I might have to stop following now. I've had about enough.

[emoji849] I can see the tweets now. Ugh.

Reactions
155,749 432 88
Alleybux
Umm......so I went on Red's website and this summer retreat she has coming up....................please read this fuckery.

This retreat is for those who know they have spiritual work to do, yet are unsure of where to start. The Welcome Table Mini Retreat is an awesome starting point where you will be provided information, tools and strategies to begin and continue your self exploration.

Come as you are, but be prepared to work, grow and change.

Cost: $300.00

**THIS OPTION IS NOT FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR or ATTENDED A PREVIOUS OR UPCOMING RETREAT AND REGISTRATION IS NON-TRANSFERABLE.

This deposit secures your space and allows you the option to pay the remainder by September 1, 2017.

** Included in the cost are:

Breakfast, lunch and light refreshment
Take home workbook for your self-work
Daily workshops from 9AM-2PM
Other services as needed.
**Please note, lodging is NOT provided.

Registration deadline: July 21, 2017

General Manager
Reactions
15,940 429 71
Alleybux
Umm......so I went on Red's website and this summer retreat she has coming up....................please read this fuckery.

This retreat is for those who know they have spiritual work to do, yet are unsure of where to start. The Welcome Table Mini Retreat is an awesome starting point where you will be provided information, tools and strategies to begin and continue your self exploration.

**THIS OPTION IS NOT FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR or ATTENDED A PREVIOUS OR UPCOMING RETREAT AND REGISTRATION IS NON-TRANSFERABLE.

This deposit secures your space and allows you the option to pay the remainder by September 1, 2017.

wow, she's really trying to be the timeline's iylana vanzant. why can't past participants re-resister? does she not want attendees comparing notes or something? she is so sketchy, i don't get how her followers don't see that. i really can't wait for her to be put on blast, and for it to actually stick.
[MENTION=76179]Hott_Damn[/MENTION] she used to have a desk job, cause she would talk about it and post pics of herself sitting behind a desk. she also tweeted one time about her coworker eating her lunch, it was a pretty funny topic on the TL that day...

Reactions
155,749 432 88
Alleybux
What killed me was the "light refreshment."

So what she's trying to say is a sip of water? [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

General Manager
Reactions
29,971 755 46
Alleybux

Look.. i survived clarinets delivery woes and how hers was the worst thing on earth . I KNOW resha is gonna be the death of me . Especially if they move like she hopes . Cuz she will be the first person to move in with their man, have his baby and fall in love all in under a year

General Manager
Reactions
29,971 755 46
Alleybux

I'm sorry what? A retreat .. WITH NO LODGING?

Breakfast, lunch and light refreshment ... find ya own dinner on your way back to the hotel you gotta pay for?

What in all the fresh flying frosty fucks is goin on here . Fly there (pay for your flight)
Pay for your hotel, and pay for your own dinner ... and pay for the retreat. GOOD DAY SCAM.. i mean MAAM!!

General Manager
Reactions
15,940 429 71
Alleybux
I'm sorry what? A retreat .. WITH NO LODGING?

Breakfast, lunch and light refreshment ... find ya own dinner on your way back to the hotel you gotta pay for?

What in all the fresh flying frosty fucks is goin on here . Fly there (pay for your flight)
Pay for your hotel, and pay for your own dinner ... and pay for the retreat. GOOD DAY SCAM.. i mean MAAM!!

thats another thing that tripped me out! with the money she is making off these people, i know she could've found a place for them to stay and do the retreat as well. Red is something else.

Reactions
155,749 432 88
Alleybux
I thought the entire point of retreats was there was lodging too. My goodness these people are dumb lol.

Dumb as fuckin blocks!!! How the hell nobody besides us on this site sees the scam? Are ppl on Twitter afraid to call her out on her bullshit due to the amount of followers she has? She out here feeding their dumb asses 2 sips of water, a bag of lays & a turkey sandwich & calling that shit food & beverages. I ain’t never seen a retreat where there wasn’t any lodging. Shouldn’t that have been a red flag from the jump? Fuck her Miss Cleo wannabe ass! I hope this shit blows up in her face cuz all she’s doing is taking advantage of weak minded ppl.

Whew.....ok I’m done with my rant. Sorry y’all. I truly HATE ppl like her.

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reactions
18,373 159 133
Alleybux
Maybe I'm thinking to naively but I feel like Black twitter is a community and if a person from that community is scamming to this level, it should be called out.
Anyone willing to sign up for something like this retreat is clearly not all there and desperate.
Someone should save a life and call it out

Dr. Miss Know It All
Reactions
16,348 261 43
Alleybux
Corn is really charging $600 for VIP at Milk River. $600.

But can we talk about how some people have gone to every single one of the BB's since their inception (and it seems the attendees and attire and venue gets worse every time or am I wrong?? lol) it's like, I can kind of understand going to one, especially if you "know" a lot of the attendees from the timeline, but planning to fly out to every single one of these to me is weird if you're not making any money off of em. Like, are you unable to find things to do locally? do you not have local friends? are you that awkward in real life? It reads weird to me.

Lurking In Luxury
Reactions
16,034 240 176
Alleybux
But can we talk about how some people have gone to every single one of the BB's since their inception (and it seems the attendees and attire and venue gets worse every time or am I wrong?? lol) it's like, I can kind of understand going to one, especially if you "know" a lot of the attendees from the timeline, but planning to fly out to every single one of these to me is weird if you're not making any money off of em. Like, are you unable to find things to do locally? do you not have local friends? are you that awkward in real life? It reads weird to me.

It's not "just twitter" [emoji23]

But in all seriousness, it seems like a lot of them have formed real connections (I don't want to say friendships) on the TL so it kinda makes sense. They talk to each other all day, every day. It's like a family reunion of sorts.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
https://pagesix.com/2021/05/18/bloomingdales-ditches-chrissy-teigen-deal-over-bullying-scandal/ Well that plan went ka-Bloom. Page Six has...
How did Tami Roman bounce back from bullying Kesha??
How can one reinvent themselves when their career is being on a trashy reality show? Let's be honest. Nobody real respects these women on these...
Spinoff from woke culture ruining TV thread, what shows couldn't air today because of woke culture?
Martin. Playing all his character especially shanaynay would insult trans. Also all the jokes they make on each other would offend someone some...
  • Poll
Who's More Attractive: Drake or J. Cole?
:sidefrown Where? Drake and J Cole aren’t facially attractive. Jidenna is aesthetically better looking and has a better face.
Kourtney and Kim disagree over Kim’s nanny
You couldn't pay me enough to watch Kourtney's kids.
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
It's not all bad. Somewhere out there, this has been going on for four years now. That's my silver lining. :love:
Ready To Love Season 4-Houston(again)
LOOOOL!! I’m not from America. So the accent ain’t fooling me like a lot of people in this thread. He along with David come across as the most...
Top Bottom