Black Twitter Tea & Discussion Thread

Team Owner
Reactions
106,248 1,866 123
Alleybux
I FUCKIN KNEW IT! Everybody be lyinggggggg! That’s why I tell ppl in the groups I’m in don’t worry about certain things cause u can’t trust everything u see online. (This is also a sickness your gf has the way I see it)

See. I love them to the point one of my friends said they would help me financially to start a YouTube social media page regarding plants but I just cannot. I’m too honest and ppl exhaust me too much. i too am an empath like resha. Being exposed to Too many ppl take away from my energy and it stresses me so much.

I love my friend but it really made me look at her and wonder what other things she lying about.

Then I started looking at all the plant pages I follow wondering if they putting damn filters on these plants and if they are fake. It's crazy out here. Folks will do anything for a like and a mention.

Anyway sorry guys for derailing!

Team Owner
Reactions
27,934 199 15
Alleybux
I love my friend but it really made me look at her and wonder what other things she lying about.

Then I started looking at all the plant pages I follow wondering if they putting damn filters on these plants and if they are fake. It's crazy out here. Folks will do anything for a like and a mention.

Anyway sorry guys for derailing!
They do have filters on some plants. I’m annoyed now. That’s all I have☹️

Starter
Benched
Time Out
Reactions
2,005 598 32
Alleybux
CF74A7D6-B951-4B29-9DF9-43D61681E8C6.jpeg

Someone who’s been begging to be picked would say this.

Starter
Benched
Time Out
Reactions
2,005 598 32
Alleybux
View attachment 2478500

This is OkSoSad's Cali crush. Since she's been in L.A. they haven't had much interaction on the TL which is a stark contrast to a few weeks prior. Now sis is tweeting about being lonely, being ignored & feeling unwanted. I know rubber neck ain't go out there on a bogus mission, again. She's tweeting about moving but can't afford ATL so lord knows she can't afford Cali.
What a grade a idiot. Did she not learn from her previous relationship? After she finally finds stable income in Atlanta, she does this? I hate when people with children move like they’re childless.

General Manager
Reactions
10,749 260 166
Alleybux
View attachment 2478500

This is OkSoSad's Cali crush. Since she's been in L.A. they haven't had much interaction on the TL which is a stark contrast to a few weeks prior. Now sis is tweeting about being lonely, being ignored & feeling unwanted. I know rubber neck ain't go out there on a bogus mission, again. She's tweeting about moving but can't afford ATL so lord knows she can't afford Cali.
Wait she already moved? I thought she was just thinking about it. Is she on the run from something?
The only people I know that move around this much and are always in hotels are 304s but they usually advertise on their pages.

Reactions
11,657 571 27
Alleybux
Wait she already moved? I thought she was just thinking about it. Is she on the run from something?
The only people I know that move around this much and are always in hotels are 304s but they usually advertise on their pages.

You might be onto something! She definitely moves like a woman in trouble and I don't doubt that most of it is as a result of her own bad choices. BTW, 304's is a throwback if I ever heard one!!! I don't think she moved yet but she's definitely been hinting at moving while she's there visiting now. I find it strange that she is literally in Long Beach where he lives and no mention of him or spending time with him...nor are there any obligatory pics that she assaults us with daily. Weird.

Starter
Reactions
2,376 142 15
Alleybux
You might be onto something! She definitely moves like a woman in trouble and I don't doubt that most of it is as a result of her own bad choices. BTW, 304's is a throwback if I ever heard one!!! I don't think she moved yet but she's definitely been hinting at moving while she's there visiting now. I find it strange that she is literally in Long Beach where he lives and no mention of him or spending time with him...nor are there any obligatory pics that she assaults us with daily. Weird.

For the others who were lost with me.
Screenshot_20210416-110203_Chrome.jpg

Team Owner
Reactions
11,971 513 12
Alleybux

Do you fonties follow her ? She's getting married today and I'm invested because her and her man haven't had sex their whole relationship apparently
I don't know them, but they seem happy, and I'm glad they were able to stick to their beliefs because 4 years is a long time. I will say I don't trust male relationship experts as a rule though, so he gets an immediate side eye.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,782 1,341 259
Alleybux
I don't know them, but they seem happy, and I'm glad they were able to stick to their beliefs because 4 years is a long time. I will say I don't trust male relationship experts as a rule though, so he gets an immediate side eye.
Oh god.com never heard of them but another “relationship expert” *insert eye roll emojis*

yeah she might have been waiting these 4 years (why the fuck for??? Lol) but he hasn’t been lol. I hope when the side chicks fall out of his closet they they keep the drama offline lol. (I don’t actually hope this because clearly I love mess, but if I was some shit I would hope this lol)

MVP
Reactions
3,831 66
Alleybux
Oh god.com never heard of them but another “relationship expert” *insert eye roll emojis*

yeah she might have been waiting these 4 years (why the fuck for??? Lol) but he hasn’t been lol. I hope when the side chicks fall out of his closet they they keep the drama offline lol. (I don’t actually hope this because clearly I love mess, but if I was some shit I would hope this lol)

I look at him and I'm not saying he's a prize but I can't see him actually abstaining for four years . she said it was him who wanted to .

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is the woke culture ruining favorite tv shows and movies ?
They are supposed to be making a new Shaka Zulu series which takes place in the 19th century. I am excited for this remake to take place and I...
Is he capping or no?
Sounds like he's being a dumb man to me. I know most men don't know all the correct terminology for nails and hair but everyone knows what box...
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
If this Courtney thing wasn’t released nothing would have happened to her Duh you just repeating my point. It takes white tears to cancel hello
Ready To Love Season 4-Houston(again)
Women reproducing is a dime a dozen. Homeless women reproduce, criminals reproduce, crackheads reproduce. The idea that you're a prize because...
Unpopular opinion: Erykah Badu can't sing
OP I hope you know that miss Badu is accustomed to the dark arts, better watch yourself before acting up
LSA Fonts, How Would You Feel If Someone Wore This To Your Wedding?
It reminds me of a freaking pumpkin! Maybe that's what she was going for. smdh
How London’s Property Boom Left Black Britons With Nothing
In regards to Africans, one reasons might be that many don't view the UK as their permanent home and send money home to family. In fact, some even...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
When I’m feeling really petty I’ll share my true thoughts about this mutually beneficial friendship of Ciara being a social climber and latching...
Top Bottom