Black Twitter Tea & Discussion Thread

Reactions
39,797 7,842 38
Alleybux
Here’s the (second?) ring View attachment 606686

I just looked at his and her IG.... just as regular degular as the rest of us.... No way a jeweler would even let him touch that ring in the store it were real....

I thought you had to be a certain size and shape to promo flat tummy tea? Where do I submit my app?

The ring came out of a cracker jack box.

...and I LOVE a Tacori setting, but this rang is obviously fugazi. Probably will turn your finger green.

He bragged about buying her a Panamera which the price can be googled, but he wants to be evasive about the price of the ring. These people have a wicked sense of self-importance.

I don't think people that can afford what that tacky ring would cost new would also be advertising flat tummy tea... or live where they live... or have such low quality phone cameras...

Aww well, they wanted attention and they got it. Oh, and you can find a used panamera for less than 30k.

He’s married to that chick from bad girls club

& if I’m not mistaken this is the guy that used to be besties with Chantellie

What makes someone buy a fake replica of a very famous ring and pretend it’s real just so they can get a bunch of likes and retweets? Does it really make you sleep better at night? I honestly just can’t understand. How empty is your life for you to resort to this shit?

Parents, please hug your children. This is what they will grow up to be if you don’t.

A brief scan of IG lets me know all I need to know that this ring ain’t close to being a real diamond. If she loves it fine that’s all that counts but everything doesn’t need to be bragged about to the world.

And on top of the ugly ring, dude is late 20s/early 30s bragging about being gang-affiliated. I wouldn't want that type of nonsense around my children/family. But whatever floats your boat!

This is why I’m convinced that social media validation and/or addiction should be addressed in the DSM-6. The need for attention from strangers is not healthy or normal.

No one would have cared about that ring had they not posted it online FOR PEOPLE TO CARE ABOUT. They’re mad about the attention because people aren’t impressed by it.

And if he did spend $167k like he claims, why would he share that with his TL and put his wife at risk? Is this supposed to be a ring that she only wears around the house? Is he going to hire a security detail?

Also.. That Milyn Jensen chick used to be best friends with Nia Riley (Teddy Riley's daughter), the one that was on Love & Hip Hop Hollywood letting Soulja Boy play the hell outta her ass.
I wonder why Milyn and Nia fell out.
Refresher on LordMa and Milyn

Reactions
39,797 7,842 38
Alleybux
Refresher on LordMa and Milyn
2934BF63-A946-4141-9FAB-E2BE15FE53D7.jpeg
0477D097-9E30-40E6-9A5D-3FBBEA927DAD.jpeg
CDB0E6E9-467E-4AF0-BCB1-287B82CCB388.jpeg
DAF58B08-3936-45B8-A8B8-0F8B3A849C1F.jpeg
0B636A7D-2F06-4E2B-A32B-7D32B2CA3158.jpeg
E3EE20AC-0948-4CF2-8E7A-F3EC15E08B98.jpeg
B1961534-0007-4EE0-974B-D4B14E81AE1D.jpeg
DDB3D3D8-353A-44B0-A8A0-FFE17E26B9F4.jpeg

Reactions
3,873 458 25
Alleybux
So no one has any real tea on Libgyal? Is this girl even real? I need to be like her because absolutely no one has dropped any real tea about her!

Who is this! And who’s the bum
She speaks of? I don’t feel sorry for women who accept bums then act shocked when they bum.
So no one has any real tea on Libgyal? Is this girl even real? I need to be like her because absolutely no one has dropped any real tea about her!

Who is this! And who’s the bum
She speaks of? I don’t feel sorry for women who accept bums then act shocked when they bum.
I’m assuming Mark
A638212F-8CE6-4E04-9E4F-07EF4DABCA92.jpeg

Reactions
10,062 219 24
Alleybux
So ScammaLine came out of hiding to post this. I guess this is her way of shutting down the conversation? She could have come up with something better than this in her time away. Shouldn't a millionaire have a lawyer/ PR team on deck to craft a statement?

scammaline.png

Benched
Time Out
Reactions
2,003 598 32
Alleybux
I wish women would realize that relationships only get more complicated the longer you’re in them. So, if there’s already issues from day 1, why do y’all assume men will change when there’s more added to the plate? Common sense ain’t so common.

Reactions
10,652 259 164
Alleybux
So ScammaLine came out of hiding to post this. I guess this is her way of shutting down the conversation? She could have come up with something better than this in her time away. Shouldn't a millionaire have a lawyer/ PR team on deck to craft a statement?

View attachment 2484045
Those girls don’t want no side of the story. GIVE THEM THEIR MONEY BACK YOU WIDE BACKED SCAMMER DAMN

Reactions
32,315 300 35
Alleybux

View attachment 2484045
She’s dumb. She said so herself she fucked over her clients, nobody is lying about her side at all lol. She just mad people are holding her accountable.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
68,764 1,253 259
Alleybux

View attachment 2484045
And if you post shit like this, Mrs. LAWLESS, you definitely did that shit and are lying about it.

If it was me and my racks? I’d be on a mission to collect her teeth. Be safe out here sis.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
68,764 1,253 259
Alleybux
I don’t get how one spends hundreds on “designer” and buys a $39.99 wig that LOOKS wiggy.
Y’all old friend Resha could write an ebook on stretching three $30 wigs for half a decade. Only her “designer” would be tacky furniture and all the skincare products she can find, because she doesn't know how to dress either. Lol

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
68,764 1,253 259
Alleybux
Reactions
292 2
Alleybux
Thanks for your hard work. I’m unfamiliar with the scammer but I remember his original handle. Can you clear up for me why/what the Tony guy said or did to “catch strays” behind that guys situation?
I’m curious too. I don’t follow him but he’s always showing up on my TL. I usually will go ahead and follow for a minute if someone is RTd often enough but his name irks me for some reason, so I’ve never bothered. I wanna know what he did tho lol :eyes:

Reactions
57,170 2,631 91
Alleybux
I don’t think she looks bad here but she should’ve definitely reconsidered getting her teeth done. Just by looking at her pictures, I can tell her bottom and top rows would both benefit from braces.
Yeah her makeup/hair is fine. It’s the teeth. You right, she should’ve gotten braces up top as well before putting those gigantic caps on top of messed up teeth. I wonder how the bottom is going to fit in her mouth once she takes the braces out.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Uzi Shows Off His Fresh HairCut! Y'all Feelin' It?
This man insists on looking like a goblin and I dont understand why..he actually has a cute face ..cuter than his girlfriend for sure
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I lost my mom as a teen too, I think it’s nice that she included that resource. Comments are limited which is good, never understood the whole...
Women with children
Is it realistic for a man to see his baby moms “damn near everyday” and not smash? Asking for a friend. What’s your ethnicity? I’m trying to see...
I predict that this will be a normal bio for men by the year 2050
That is random AF to have all those celebrity dolls and the last doll is the offspring of Kara’s character. Like I barely remember that character...
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
. Smart little bean! Good that he learnt to speak both languages :love: Lol French is his first language lol! But I understand what you’re...
SNL embarrassing themselves yet again with terrible 'Gen Z Hospital' sketch
I thought it was kinda funny. 1997-1999 gen z-ers do not claim this tho just saying. This was a mockery of 2002+ gen z-ers
Is Lita the most influential WWE female wrestlers of all time?
Chyna is the most influential to me. Lita is like a mini Chyna.
Is Anyone Else Burnt Out On Black Trauma TV Shows And Movies?
YEP. I said this years ago on here and people downvoted me. Not only black trauma but films/tv shows depicting us always coming from the hood and...
Top Bottom