Quantcast

Black Wedding of the Day - Stylish Park Elopement in Washington, DC

S O S Y E

Quote me if you want to, I promise you Ioncurr
Reaction score
Reactions
299,791 6,707 1,091
Alleybux
So DC of him to give her his business card and for her to reach out to him first saying she thinks he is attractive : unamused::ROFLMAO:

She is gorgeous and I hate the " I am doing you a favor" energy he seems to be giving off. Maybe it is me.

They were both in NYC when they met, lol!

Chere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,936 1,567 687
Alleybux
I really don't like how these wedding threads have devolved into a game of "let's see how many things wrong i can find with this couple." I know this is a gossip site, but damn, that level of negativity will do NOTHING for you.

GoldenPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,837 732 564
Alleybux
Put me on the tag list OP / I’m a planner on the DMV :)

I’ve have had ZERO weddings this year due to the panny or I would sneakily send you my links to post my clients lol. I miss weddings so much. Next year is going to be just as weird. :worried:

GoldenPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,837 732 564
Alleybux
I really don't like how these wedding threads have devolved into a game of "let's see how many things wrong i can find with this couple." I know this is a gossip site, but damn, that level of negativity will do NOTHING for you.

I’ve noticed the same. People saying she the breadwinner and stuff lol. Like damn. :ROFLMAO: They were positive at first

BelleFemme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,220 36 14
Alleybux
When I tell ya LSA does not disappoint shoooo what I do for work y’all do for leisure and I stan!!!!
They appear very happy on IG, lovely wedding pics. I also spotted the preggo bulge*. I found the engagement story very cute...
Urgh I still wanna go to Paris! This is where my now, upgraded imaginary fiancé will propose. He betta

Chere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,936 1,567 687
Alleybux

I’ve have had ZERO weddings this year due to the panny or I would sneakily send you my links to post my clients lol. I miss weddings so much. Next year is going to be just as weird. :worried:
I hope for your sake things go back to normal soon. I love weddings so much, so I can imagine how fun and fulfilling it is to plan them.

GoldenPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,837 732 564
Alleybux
I hope for your sake things go back to normal soon. I love weddings so much, so I can imagine how fun and fulfilling it is to plan them.

I would be watching the drunk guests and happy couple on the dance floor, body tired from standing for 6 hrs and just thinking “This is exactly where I’m supposed to be right now.” I can say with confidence that I found my passion. It’s a lot of hard work in planning, but it was worth with it.

Thank you, I hope next year is a littler better. I’m worried about these spring weddings. Most Weddings from this year guy got moved to next year and I don’t see a lot of them taking place.

CLASSY SHADE

Birdwatching
Reaction score
Reactions
9,178 160 65
Alleybux
Hate to say it but in general, LSA loves to pick apart Black love. Some posters love to find a good “struggle love” angle off of the tiniest of details—they think it gives them a reason to be snarky and throw shade.

Anyway, congrats to the lovely couple. Beautiful little baby.

Eh, I think that is less about Black Love and more about not reading the OP, not doing the math in some cases, and being at the ready to be bitchy.

But it is pretty much a gossip site after all.

From the comments I usually see in these threads I don’t believe most want to find a reason to hate Black Love.

nikkiluv001

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
602,180 7,608 933
Alleybux
All of this.

Kitkat95

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,842 50 39
Alleybux
I would be watching the drunk guests and happy couple on the dance floor, body tired from standing for 6 hrs and just thinking “This is exactly where I’m supposed to be right now.” I can say with confidence that I found my passion. It’s a lot of hard work in planning, but it was worth with it.

Thank you, I hope next year is a littler better. I’m worried about these spring weddings. Most Weddings from this year guy got moved to next year and I don’t see a lot of them taking place.

Why do you say that? Are most people just ditching the weddings and eloping or are they breaking up? I agree that things won't be safe for larger gatherings until 2022 or beyond.

GoldenPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,837 732 564
Alleybux
Why do you say that? Are most people just ditching the weddings and eloping or are they breaking up? I agree that things won't be safe for larger gatherings until 2022 or beyond.

I don’t think they are happening because I think they are going to get cancelled again and/or moved to 2022.

I do know some brides that just went through with their 2020 wedding which I think is some selfish sh!t.

Couples are definitely eloping and still PLANNING a wedding for 2021. I just don’t think they are going to happen. Most Weddings aim for 150 guests at minimum.

BklynAngel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,762 2,053 359
Alleybux

We going to get you your coins.

Put some local packages together and let your brides know they need to ditch the big wedding dream and pay you to get them legal now. Show them how beautiful these micro weddings can be and best part they can take an extra long honeymoon when its safe to travel.

GoldenPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,837 732 564
Alleybux
We going to get you your coins.

Put some local packages together and let your brides know they need to ditch the big wedding dream and pay you to get them legal now. Show them how beautiful these micro weddings can be and best part they can take an extra long honeymoon when its safe to travel.

Awww thanks for the encouragement girlfran. I am definitely bummed!

I have a HANDFUL of counterparts doing micro weddings, that’s because already booked clients decided to do them though. Next year is going to be interesting.

I will do my research and see what the competition is doing. Safety is a factor for me. But most micros have just a photog, and officiant and two witnesses for the license.

I’ve been meaning to add consult to my services for brides that couldn’t afford full service and just needed advice but I may be able to consult for couples trying to just figure out next steps.

I do need to figure SOMETHING out.

BklynAngel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,762 2,053 359
Alleybux
Awww thanks for the encouragement girlfran. I am definitely bummed!

I have a HANDFUL of counterparts doing micro weddings, that’s because already booked clients decided to do them though. Next year is going to be interesting.

I will do my research and see what the competition is doing. Safety is a factor for me. But most micros have just a photog, and officiant and two witnesses for the license.

I’ve been meaning to add consult to my services for brides that couldn’t afford full service and just needed advice but I may be able to consult for couples trying to just figure out next steps.

I do need to figure SOMETHING out.

A lot of weddings were postponed and even with vaccine on horizon everyone won't be able to get into the usual spaces.

The average bride to be won't know cute local areas they could do this at (if permit is needed etc). Put in a few hours of research and get some trusted vendors together (brides still need makeup) to make offering a base package easier.

You can also advertise to those who will want a micro destination event (instead of eloping to Vegas they drive to your area) to be legal.

GoldenPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,837 732 564
Alleybux
A lot of weddings were postponed and even with vaccine on horizon everyone won't be able to get into the usual spaces.

The average bride to be won't know cute local areas they could do this at (if permit is needed etc). Put in a few hours of research and get some trusted vendors together (brides still need makeup) to make offering a base package easier.

You can also advertise to those who will want a micro destination event (instead of eloping to Vegas they drive to your area) to be legal.

You’re absolutely right. sh!t is not going back to normal. DC is permit friendly so that’s something I will need to watch for.

You’re amazing! Thank you for the support lovely.

LuvToLaugh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,274 873 209
Alleybux
Lovely story but I’m not a fan of her dress or hair. The groom kinda looks like Andrew Caldwell lol