Black Woman-Owned Online Plant Shop

Reactions
113,467 2,350 2,011
Alleybux
There are a lot of them ... I even know of some Canadian ones. Some that sell rare plants ...

centeredbyplants.ca is one I just unfollowed because I just realized it was another damn Canadian one. I don't even live in Canada and half my feed is there.

Reactions
9,802 64 153
Alleybux
lol
she needs to work on marketing. I thought it was some type of adult site looking at the pictures and the name at first. Also, it’s always good to have a .com if you’re in business.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Inner thoughts about being “feminine”, patriarchy, and what it means to me as a black woman
OP, please look up myo inositol on Amazon. Look at the thousands of reviews and pictures. Please!!! Get back to me and tell me what you think.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I want that place to be full of cats...I know thats not why its called that...but maybe...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1424352/tom-bradby-demand-queen-megxit-give-them-freedom-prince-harry-meghan-markle-spt This looks like a...
Biden’s first time home buyer program
BIDEN PROMISED YOU INCREASED HOMEOWNERSHIP AND IS NOW PASSING LEGISLATION THAT SAYS THAT IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE ROUGLY HALF OF BLACK AMERICANS...
Gabi and Dani Thread
IM LAUGHING CUS YALL WAS RIGHT FROM JUMP GABI ASS IS NEVER MOVING OUT HER MOMMAS HOUSE SHE DID ALL THE ATL FRONTING FOR WHAT? AT LEAST DANNI TAKES...
Found you guys a new AMBW youtube family! (MAZELEE) - Thread II
In Joe's defense, Alena probably doesn't have good pictures either due to her clothes or the weird facial expressions or when she was...
TAROT READING :YES OR NO QUESTIONS
Will I find a career opportunity in the US that meets my ambitions? Thank you!
Top Bottom