Quantcast

BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,690 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
Where have I ever said that? Holding men accountable and calling out your hypocrisy does not mean a woman is a lesbian. I can assure you that I am 110% Heterosexual
These are the same fonts that think:

These people create these weird and false narratives in their heads and they go long lengths.
These are the TRUE delusional.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Who said that?
Feminists themselves.

"Anti-white woman rhetoric is revving up by black women and it’s getting ugly. This was an inevitable outcome of intersectionality. Thing is, they have a surprise coming. White women aren’t going to cower to white guilt. We just see another woman dissing us and we’ll fight back.

— DC McAllister (@McAllisterDen) November 15, 2018"

White Woman Claims Black Women Fueled ‘Anti-White Woman Rhetoric’ is the Result Of Intersectionality

"The Trouble with White Feminism: Whiteness, Digital Feminism and the Intersectional Internet"
~Jessie Daniels, PhD Professor, Sociology
https://academicworks.cuny.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1212&context=gc_pubs

Did they predicted the future, or was/ is it an agenda?

jv10k5q02wq41.jpg

You get the short end of the stick once more, having you fighting BM and no even aborting BBB, while they go back home to their nuclear family structure.

Last edited:

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
^^^^ All this IshGebor font does is spend copious amounts of time on YouTube to earn his YouTube degree and post a bunch of propaganda in every thread (often times copying and pasting the same content over and over). A pathetic Incel who trolls the Kevin Scamuels thread with his fanboy antics. I really don’t see how he hasn’t been banned yet. He is not here for meaningful conversation but to antagonize black women.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
Because lesbians had a strong foothold in feminism, shaping the reality for modern (BW) women.

"Lesbian mothers helped create a foundation of single parent families which challenged the gendered stereotypes of motherhood and fatherhood. They helped single mothers liberate themselves from the constrictions of the traditional nuclear family with its built-in heteronormativity. […] In Separate Roads to Feminism: Black, Chicana and White Feminist Movements in America’s Second Wave, Benita Roth explains how the history of racism in the U.S. played an important part in creating this divide. Instead of arguing about a woman’s right NOT to bear a child, these minority women focused on how to combine motherhood with feminism and equality. They wanted to change the assumption that single motherhood was a pathology and/or a punishment. Single mothers of all ethnicities could relate to this conversation."
(Elizabeth Ryan, "Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation,Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation In The 1970s, (2015). Wayne State University Dissertations.1409).
Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation In The 1970s

They will say all of this but won’t talk about how men have emasculated themselves because they can no longer be breadwinning providers in the home. And instead of addressing THEIR shortcomings and inadequacies, they want to double down on punching down on women in order to have somewhere else to put the blame. Men of 2021 simply need to MAN UP and make themselves useful. But, alas, it will never happen…after three generations of worthlessness they are too far gone….they refuse to grow,
evolve and progress. Most refuse to do the work. Now, they are not only refusing to progresss but they are intentionally regressing. Now they don’t even find their male pride in being a protector and provider…now they want to be women (in role, in function and for some in appearance!)

Just watching the fire with my popcorn. Smh

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,690 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
^^^^ All this IshGebor font does is spend copious amounts of time on YouTube to earn his YouTube degree and post a bunch of propaganda in every thread (often times copying and pasting the same content over and over). A pathetic Incel who trolls the Kevin Scamuels thread with his fanboy antics. I really don’t see how he hasn’t been banned yet. He is not here for meaningful conversation but to antagonize black women.
Not earn a YouTube degree! What can he do with that?

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,690 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
They will say all of this but won’t talk about how men have emasculated themselves because they can no longer be breadwinning providers in the home. And instead of addressing THEIR shortcomings and inadequacies, they want to double down on punching down on women in order to have somewhere else to put the blame. Men of 2021 simply need to MAN UP and make themselves useful. But, alas, it will never happen…after three generations of worthlessness they are too far gone….they refuse to grow,
evolve and progress. Most refuse to do the work. Now, they are not only refusing to progresss but they are intentionally regressing. Now they don’t even find their male pride in being a protector and provider…now they want to be women (in role, in function and for some in appearance!)

Just watching the fire with my popcorn. Smh
My favorite part is when they add all the videos and type:
These people are delusional and I don't really care about them any longer.
and then the bmansplaining yet state:
It's only energy draining investing time in this, when they obvious resist with tooth and nail.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
My favorite part is when they quickly downvote posts, to escape reality that talks about dysfunctional behavior and accountability.

My favorite part is when they add all the videos and type:
Instead of looking and learning from the videos, you quickly downvoted it. You are laughable at best, living in this delusional of grandeur.

and then the bmansplaining yet state:
The funny part is that the videos have females splaining your pathology. These are talented and educated Black women that help other Black women come to their senses.

You can down vote it, but I still have the last laugh.

E5DC3B93-F4AB-44B8-97AF-7380BCFC939A.jpeg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Not earn a YouTube degree! What can he do with that?
You are dumber than a box of rocks. You think you have figured it all out, but know very little.

I included two papers in sociology written by WOMEN. And it's evident you didn't even read them, because you are afraid to face reality:

Jessie Daniels, PhD Professor, Sociology, The Trouble with White Feminism: Whiteness, Digital Feminism and the Intersectional Internet

Elizabeth Ryan, "Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation,Transforming Motherhood: Single Parents' Liberation In The 1970s

Last edited:

SimmieSam

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,344 113 108
Alleybux
This true because I’m losing interest. I don’t want them anymore. I’m hoping it will change but I doubt it

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Please don't change, divest and find a white male.
As of whites are better people. lol
Whites live in a circumstance that protects them, that’s all.

You try to put BW in dangerous conditions, with these white predators.

1635525420677.png

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-xesual-violence

Last edited:

merched

Spirit Away
Reaction score
Reactions
33,303 4,455 7,044
Alleybux
WM and BW have similarities. Both get blamed for failures in their respective communities while their counterparts are looking for someone to save them. They both are the frontline fighters doing the heavy lifting while their counterparts get to sit back and relax. Meanwhile WW and BM are coddled, spoiled, and have a sense of entitlement in their respective communities while being placed on a higher pedestal.
@bigbarring

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
WM and BW have similarities. Both get blamed for failures in their respective communities while their counterparts are looking for someone to save them. They both are the frontline fighters doing the heavy lifting while their counterparts get to sit back and relax. Meanwhile WW and BM are coddled, spoiled, and have a sense of entitlement in their respective communities while being placed on a higher pedestal.
What are WM blamed for they aren’t responsible for?

Also, what are BW blamed for they supposedly are responsible for?

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
If you drew your conclusions in a contextual way I would honor your conclusions but you don’t. WE are a very unique people. Black does not describe us. You don’t know that? We are mainly ADOS. You can’t compare us with Africans or Europeans. Plus you don’t work from a historical perspective either. Your conclusions are not valid, not to mention you do no introspect from a BW ADOS experience. You just talk. The truth is both BM and BM have failed. The Black man tends to be hood the Black woman tends to be hoe. Peoples around the world do not admire hood or hoe. WM are not on the whole replacing their WW with BW except to be a side hoe.
You are ADOS, but physiologically you can’t detach yourself from your Africanity.

HopeAndSlop

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,126 1,087 2,761
Alleybux
And it’s all centered around black males’ self-hate which informs your “preferences”.
Coz BW are so perfect.

Let me intoduce this man.

1637018603140.png

His name is Dan Shisia Matakhaya. He's a 31 year-old Kenyan police officer.

1637018678491.png

He was not born with this appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.

One day, Matakhaya and his wife disagreed about a house issue. He considered it as a normal argument and later on that day, he left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home the day after, at 05:30 am.

As he had been working all the night, he went straight to the bed to sleep.

This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted so that he couldn't escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity. As soon as Matakhaya stepped on the floor, he felt the electric shock.

As he was screaming, his neighbouring workmates came and found him in his despair. They took him to hospital. His life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Now he is permanently blind.

Guess what ?

He forgave her for what happened and said drop charges against her.

But black men are dusty and hate BW. Don't we ?

He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did so. So they released her later on bail.

Now this man has learnt Braille and passed a bachelor’s degree in criminology. He struggles day after day to get along with his new life. And he wants to be a figure and a leader in the fight against domestic violence.

1637018995713.png

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
Thanks for insightful article.
ADOS Americans have tropical adapted body portions and limb ratios.

Last edited:

kettleballs

On Ye's workout plan, never an Ozempic bobblehead
Reaction score
Reactions
209,172 22,205 18,689
Alleybux
As they should.

Couldn’t pay me with monopoly money to date one let alone marry one.

They’re all defective.
Hypersexual, oversexed, traumatized and anti healing, std penis having fuckboys with piss poor credit, no life goals outside of smoking it up at hookah bars and stay high on weed.

The verbal and physical abuse on their dating partners and women in general is a standard way of life. If you desire to experience toxic abuse YOU WILL if you fµck around with ANY black man born between 1971-2001 for sure!!!!!

Issa dub. Leave em in the streets where they belong!

Exhibit fµck!ng A:

Last edited:

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
Coz BW are so perfect.

Let me intoduce this man.

View attachment 3087774

His name is Dan Shisia Matakhaya. He's a 31 year-old Kenyan police officer.

View attachment 3087777

He was not born with this appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.

One day, Matakhaya and his wife disagreed about a house issue. He considered it as a normal argument and later on that day, he left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home the day after, at 05:30 am.

As he had been working all the night, he went straight to the bed to sleep.

This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted so that he couldn't escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity. As soon as Matakhaya stepped on the floor, he felt the electric shock.

As he was screaming, his neighbouring workmates came and found him in his despair. They took him to hospital. His life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Now he is permanently blind.

Guess what ?

He forgave her for what happened and said drop charges against her.

But black men are dusty and hate BW. Don't we ?

He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did so. So they released her later on bail.

Now this man has learnt Braille and passed a bachelor’s degree in criminology. He struggles day after day to get along with his new life. And he wants to be a figure and a leader in the fight against domestic violence.

View attachment 3087790

You’re talking about ONE man when BW are killed daily by BM. Stop it.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
As they should.

Couldn’t pay me with monopoly money to date one let alone marry one.

They’re all defective.
Hypersexual, oversexed, traumatized and anti healing, std penis having fuckboys with piss poor credit, no life goals outside of smoking it up at hookah bars and stay high on weed.
These sound like are all the racist stereotypes from the far right. Most Americans are piss poor with bad credit, which is unfortunate. Difference is white poverty differs in the fact that the have land to pass on due to social programs such as the Homestead Act, Headright system etc, GI Bill.

Per capita Black people smoke as much weed, but have been 10 times more likely to be arrested. Even when it's legalized, these far right thinking folk who pose as law enforcers try to arrested Blacks based on false accusations. This of course brings us to the issue of the exonerations. Tell, which group of men is most exonerated?

Anyway, I wonder what your body count is? You know the "my body my choice", "slut walk" etc. culture has been detrimental to females, right?
The verbal and physical abuse on their dating partners and women in general is a standard way of life. If you desire to experience toxic abuse YOU WILL if you fµck around with ANY black man born between 1971-2001 for sure!!!!!
But most BM are single, so there's something off with you parameter.

This short clip explains all of your grievances.

Issa dub. Leave em in the streets where they belong!
Perhaps this will help you understand? This is female behavior explained by Black females.

Last edited: