Black Women Defend Others The Same Way They Want To Be Defended?

Everlasting Abundance
Time Out
Reactions
36,738 1,088 819
Alleybux
I personally believe that the trickle down effect is not real, just because you’re defending others doesn’t mean they will defend you. It simply will not benefit you, it never has.

Do we really defend others more than most people, if so how and when has this benefited us as a group ever.

Last edited:
Starter
Reactions
5,137 119 138
Alleybux
As a whole... yes I do think we defend others more than ourselves. This hasn't benefited us at all, in my opinion this has made us more of a target for crimes because people see us as pushovers. I think black women are too forgiving when it comes to males and other races. People notice and do take advantage of that.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
Reactions
17,381 360 277
Alleybux
I personally believe that the trickle down effect is not real, just because you’re defending others doesn’t mea
It simply will not benefit you, it never has.

Do we really defend others more than most people, if so how and when has this benefited us as a group ever.
So true. We try to "pay it forward", but it's like the universe hasn't noticed/isn't keeping count of all the positive karma we've amassed.

Everlasting Abundance
Time Out
Reactions
36,738 1,088 819
Alleybux
So true. We try to "pay it forward", but it's like the universe hasn't noticed/isn't keeping count of all the positive karma we've amassed.
I don’t believe in karma any more, I think people get what they think they deserve and what they go after. Black women are getting the bare minimum because they expect and ask for the bare minimum.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
Reactions
17,381 360 277
Alleybux
I don’t believe in karma any more, I think people get what they think they deserve and what they go after. Black women are getting the bare minimum because they expect and ask for the bare minimum.
Well said.

General Manager
Reactions
48,513 425 376
Alleybux
I BEEN stopped doing that ive seen powerful black women in music fashion etc give big opportunity to non black women. we as black women will support other groups of women center them then wonder why we have no representation

We shoot ourselves in the foot because we are afraid to be called bitter or jealous by black men

I seen a black woman going so hard for a non black woman i was like why?????

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Asian Celebs LXXVI
So.... I don't know whether it's cultural differences, or my jaundiced American eyes, but can somebody explain all of these heteroquestionable...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
Yeah but in here they just ki and just throw shade It’s never to the extent of how the Atlanta thread is . There’s literally this whole group of...
Love, Death & Robots
Season 2 wasn't bad to me, but I think I liked the first season better.
He didn’t tell me about his history
Do you have a death wish? Disengage safely and permanently.
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
She should really stop with the PR exposure and clearly staged pap walks of every relationship. I’m sure that must be the killer of every...
Houston Tea 2019: Hoes, Pimps & Some More Shhh
I just got a little bit of tea on this. I'm waiting on the full story now. Chile.. taz always been a sneaky ho
De'arra and Ken(DK4L)
what do yall think will happen to the house and property... this is exactly why you dont build or buy a house before marriage smh
Anyone else feels as if Gen Z is the copycat generation?
And instead of being prideful for their fuck ups like we were when Boomers and Gen X were railing on our asses back in the day, they're trying to...
The Handmaid's Tale | Season 4 Discussion Thread
The absolute cackle I let out before I even pushed play?!?! Pahahahaha this is exactly it.
Top Bottom