Quantcast

Black Women of LSA: What has been your experience with dating bi-racial men?

finessse

FINESSE QUEEN
Reaction score
Reactions
313,860 12,113 9,617
Alleybux
One was a Black/Italian sociopath. Seriously.
The other was a black/Puerto rican borderline personality with victim mentality, baggage issues about his baby moms that he got with when she was underage and suicidal/murderous tendencies. Both were attractive, especially the Black/PR one but both equally nuts and tried to ruin my life.
My black/Italian ex is also a sociopath. Must be something deadly about that combonation

BLKJENNYSWAN

*Making classics through iphone beats*
Reaction score
Reactions
161,696 5,163 2,353
Alleybux
I've only dated one. It was the most profound relationship I've had to date and he would've been perfect for me (if he wasn't such a heaux) but anyways he was one of those biracial dudes that identified as black.

He couldn't STAND it if someone called him otherwise. He was like a j cole biracial lol. Except he had a black mom. She died and his white dad was abusive to him growing up. I remember when we first started talking I was off put by how adamant he was to claim black especially being that his lil green eyed light skinned self looked every bit of what he was; biracial.

Moving on, though. He was a great guy. Very in tune with the black community and not colorstruck in the least bit. I do, however, believe his white dad really fµcked up his perception of how the world will view him. He hated white people (understandably so) and I think he developed a deep inferiority complex. Which, sometimes, made him ignorant to the actual privilege he failed to acknowledge. We got into it over that subject alot.

Again, he was a great guy but the dude was very damaged. I miss him though lol.

/Oh yeah, I think he was a xes addict too looking back.

Omniscience

Gossamer Corda
Reaction score
Reactions
36,077 322 130
Alleybux
Sis… :ROFLMAO: I know but this dude was so fine:cry:. Admittedly I can only tell this story now because it was so long ago. So I can't be dragged for entertaining crazy in my young and dumb days :arrogant

Don't worry I wasn't dragging you, it was all for his nutty behind and the fact that he even tried that mess :LOL:

VBrooks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,411 9,043 6,487
Alleybux
The biracial men that I have dated have had a stronger sense of being Black than some of the fully Black men I have dated.
I was raised by a White woman (not my mother) and my father who is biracial.
I tend to bond with biracial men over that.
I know what it’s like to be Black and raised by someone White.

MelaninBrown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,201 1,910 522
Alleybux
I date alot of bi racial guys and so far they're cool . My ex has a black american mom & a white rusian dad. He was fine af too. Had long pretty curly black hair and beautiful dark eyes that looked great with his hair and skin .He also had a good job, a car and his own house at 20. (I was 19 when we dated) We Liked the same stuff too so vibed so well . He was kinda nerdy and clingy af too. Always would call me or randomly pull up at my house at random times , would pick me up from work , Bring me food & buy me clothes & stuff. He was like my Prince Charming lol

Last edited:

Putinbiebs

Ochocinco wanted me
Reaction score
Reactions
74,427 5,094 2,966
Alleybux
As a biracial woman I find biracial men weird and they seem very uncomfortable around full black people. But black women can benefit from dating them due to mixed/biracial privileges (yes it does really exist).

TEMU

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,780 1,841 1,040
Alleybux
Yeah I dated one who was raised by his adoptive Caucasian and Asian parent. He was black/white mix. Republican. Good times, we got along good enough. We ended up just being really good friends, but he went though a really really low point in his life....so when he got it together I was let go as a friend because I was a witness to that so he felt it be best that we leave our friendship in the past. That hurt, but I kinda understand.

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,487 4,010 747
Alleybux
I like biracial men, they’re always the ones who hit on me first lol. Same goes for light skinned Black men.

V I X E N

Reaction score
Reactions
92,865 1,287 529
Alleybux
Mine is normal I guess. He’s not close with either of his parents and he doesn’t fµck with white girls. I know his mama is hurt. He wasn’t very “woke” till I came around and taught him what his father didn’t. ‍♀️

jaipea

You're not real. You're only made of moonlight.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,034 727 140
Alleybux
I've dated a few. One became my daughter's father the others were ok. The ones with black mothers I get along with better.

pinkkryptonite

Bonnets 'r Us
Reaction score
Reactions
149,236 5,006 464
Alleybux
My husband and his brothers are bi-racial and identify as black. Dad is white, mom is black. Hubby gets mistaken for spicy white on occasion, so we get stares every once in a while. He hates the word 'woke', but some would consider him pro-black. His youngest brother is the only tragic mulatto in the family, the rest are cool. Two other brothers went to an HBCU, but the youngest one, bless his heart, parents sent him to boarding school overseas where he stayed and went to university. I'm pretty sure that's what messed him up. I feel for the women that date him though because he has some effed up ideas about relationships.

To answer your question, I haven't had any unusual experiences dating biracial men. The dude I married is cool. However, I did go out with a hapa once, Asian/German. He was cool people, for the most part, but I could tell he had a few unresolved parental issues. Didn't affect our short-lived relationship though.

hunchy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,007 923 541
Alleybux
Yt washed black men who only want to date others. Act black when it's convenient.

Bo thick

A kind soul
Reaction score
Reactions
10,909 413 157
Alleybux
He Was a fuckboi. The end.

My son is bi racial and im his black mom whos gonna do my best to raise him right.

Persephoneblue

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,190 48 8
Alleybux
I was married to a bi-racial guy for 10 years (we have a son together)

Black American father/white-French mom. His dad was in the military and met his mom when he was stationed in Europe. He grew up in France and Holland (he speaks both French and Dutch)

His father moved to Holland so my ex was mainly around his mother’s side of the family. I met him here in New York (he was visiting) at a bookstore. It really was love at first sight.

I’m from Harlem. My family loved him. I learned a lot from him. We had the same taste in music (he put me on to a lot of Dutch groups, etc) he’s a laid back guy. It was good while it lasted. He did admit he loved being around my family because they were black. I think he missed out on that experience due to his father staying in Europe and not making an effort to expose my ex to the black side of the family.

He’s quite racially ambiguous but identifies as black. I could tell he had a lot of ambivalence towards his mother. I always felt like deep down inside he wanted a black mom. He definitely had some issues.

My very first boyfriend was mixed as well (Black dad/Puerto-Rican mom) He was crazy as hell but a lot of fun. He was an amazing artist. He’s a tattoo artist now. He really helped me come out of my shell. I’m pretty shy and not too adventurous, so everyone was scratching their heads when I showed up with this guy covered in tattoos.

Bi-racial guys seem to love me lol

Last edited:

Bangitybang

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,642 23 10
Alleybux
I dated a biracial guy once(white mother/black father). Unfortunately he was one of the ones with an absentee father so that created some issues. Raised by his lily white Midwest family. They were very nice when I met them. Anyway he was a nice guy, with some issues and I’m glad I didn’t end up with him.

Zsazsa

Tell Me Are You That Somebody
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,193 42 1
Alleybux
I recall one I briefly (and I mean BRIEFLY) dated in my mid-20s. His mom was white; dad black. He definitely had issues with both parents. We met while we were both visiting Atlanta. We lived in different states but were in regular touch and visited one another.

In the beginning, it was fun getting to know him but he was bat-sh** crazy. I didn't realize how much until I visited him and was on his turf. Looking back on that trip, things could've really went left so I feel blessed I came home in one piece. I remember flying home after visiting him and I knew that was the last time we would see each other.

All in all, I don't have any issues with dating biracial men. I would do it again. But I probably would lean more towards those with black mothers. My nephews are biracial and are aware and proud of their blackness. I know my sister (and myself) play a big part in their "wokeness." Ugh, I can't stand that term! LOL!

ChanelandTingz

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
799 17 8
Alleybux
As someone else already mentioned, the biracial men with black mothers are the easiest to date because they have a different type of Love and appreciation for black women vs a biracial man who grew up and watched his Black Father love a non black woman.

LieslAlbrecht

Sometimes you feel like a nut…
Reaction score
Reactions
67,723 1,114 382
Alleybux
Mine was a regular relationship, relatively , other things affected his personality. I didn’t know he was half white too for 5 years. Lightskinned, grew up in the hood with us, Black mom, kept his hair short like Wentworth Miller. He did not look like Wentworth.

What about Half Asian/Half White? Any experiences?

Whatchu wanna know? Mr A is but he self-identifies as Asian only. Parents still married, only child. Sometimes this mf is too “woke”. It’s like I have Fred Hampton or Malcolm X living with me. I’m kidding.

He’s super smart, incredibly generous and maybe a little cheap about certain things. Both of his parents grew up poor—Asian mom from overseas; NYC unorthodox Jewish dad. Ehh. We have the income, it’s just hard to buy something that isn’t a “deal” or “on sale”. My mother is the same way.

5tenstunner

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,995 312 567
Alleybux
75% of the men I've dated were biracial. They all had white mommas except for 1. They all claimed to be black when asked and definitely acted "black" and had all black friends. I can't really generalize them personality wise.

3 of them ended up being my boyfriend and I was in a situationship with 1 for a year.

The younger one was a bit colorstruck back then, but his girl now is brown skin so I guess he grew up. His mom was a crackhead.

One that I dated very briefly lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with about 12 family members I kid you not. I was horrified we had to find a corner on the couch to chill, I had to do hop scotch over people on the floor. xes was bomb. This one hung out with mostly Asian dudes.

My 1 boyfriend would get offended if he was referred to by anything but black. His BM was white and he always referred to his child as his worst mistake and wished he wasn't born. He wasn't in a relationship with the mom and hates that he has to pay child support. Loves $$$ and had a great job. Good in bed & very generous. Also could be a super asshole.

My other 2 boyfriends were nothing to right home about,but 1 often commented on how we were both lightskin with good hair.

Another 1 I briefly dated had a crackhead mother as well,lol.

I've always had a thing for them until recently.

AvyGalore

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,781 106 162
Alleybux
Awful !!! They are crazy as hell, from my experiences. They seem very confused and racially conflicted especially the white& black ones in particular I warn black women of the biracial men with white mothers & black fathers ..the only ones ive experience with. I hate to generalize but from my experience they are wacked out crazy, harbor a bizarre underlying anger yet lust for black women (i dont know if its rooting from dysfunctional family or what ), Emotionally Unstable & emotionally abusive, wayy too close to Mom...I can do mommas boys but dam..good in bed but Crazy as catsh!!t. BEWARE! I just had to warn some yall Lol